Vampire Bliss

Story Info
She falls in love with a vampire and becomes her slave.
2.3k words
3.72
40.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam_177
sam_177
19 Followers

Thank you so much Susan for all the help fixing my story.

Samantha couldn't believe how fast she'd been swept off her feet and fallen head over heels in love. She'd dreamed about love at first sight but never actually believed in it, until now. Now, Samantha believed because the first time she had seen Her she'd felt an instant attraction. An attraction so powerful it could not be denied. Now Samantha couldn't bear to be apart from Her and longed for work to end so she could go to her love.

They'd met at a party. Samantha wasn't really into parties but her friends dragged her to it saying she needed to get out more. It was an OK party, she supposed. Except that the music was too loud and her friends all disappeared looking for men. She spent most of the night sitting alone in a corner near the bar, sipping her ginger ale.

She kept glancing at the door wondering if she'd spent enough time there and could get away with a quick "I had a great time but it's late and I've got to get up in the morning".

In reality she had a headache and just wanted to go home, but she didn't want to disappoint her friends by leaving too soon.As if anyone would really ask her, she'd thought somewhat bitterly at the time.

Then at midnight She had walked in. The woman was dressed elegantly, all in black. She was beautiful, sensual, and erotic. Samantha was instantly drawn to Her. She forgot the noise and the crowd. She even forgot her headache and her friends. Everything was forgotten as the breathtaking beauty glided toward her.

Samantha never could remember actually leaving her seat but somehow she met the woman halfway across the floor. The woman embraced her, then brushed some stray hairs back before cupping her face.

She said, "Hello, my little one," and kissed her.

Now, Samantha had been kissed by women before -- occasionally even with tongue -- but she'd never been kissed like that. She gave a moan of pleasure and her knees sagged. The woman easily held her up and they began a slow sensual dance.

Samantha's body moved with a grace and sensuality that she'd never known, but she didn't worry. All that mattered was Her. Samantha could feel a wet heat building within her. It was a desire, a lust, a hunger like she'd never known. A part of her knew that others were watching them, that they desired them. She knew she should have felt scared being the center of attention but nothing mattered at that moment except Her. If this woman had removed her clothes and made love to her right there in front of others Samantha would have gladly welcomed it. In fact part of her wanted it.

When the dance was over Samantha was panting and dripping with sweat and need.

"Would you like to take me home?" The woman asked.

"Yes! Please!" Samantha's answer was filled with joy and longing. The woman took her hand and led her off the floor and outside as others watched. When they were outside the music started up again and people who'd stopped to watch them went back to their own dancing.

Samantha didn't remember the drive home but what they did together that night was burned in her memory forever. She was nervous but the woman gently reassured her and they made love for hours. It was incredible. It was the best night of her life. She was made to feel so wanted, so desirable. And she wanted and desired the mysterious woman even more. Samantha knew that she'd carry the memory of that night forever.

When she woke the next morning Samantha luxuriated in the warm, erotic aftermath created by her lover. She was saddened when she realized she was alone, but her sadness vanished when she read the note She had left on the pillow.

Thank you for the night, my little one. I am sorry I could not be there to watch you wake but we will see each other again soon. I promise. Wait for me and let no one touch you. You are mine forever more.

Your loving Mistress

Samantha had another orgasm as she reread that letter. She treasured it and kept it with her always. "Until we meet again my Mistress" she thought as she reluctantly got out of bed to shower. She wore a turtleneck to work. For the first time it wasn't because she was cold but to hide evidence of the night's passion, the twin marks on her neck. Nothing could hide her glow, however, and her coworkers commented on it; they all assumed she had found a man. She tried to deny it, but much to her embarrassment her denials only confirmed his existence to them.Little do they know, she thought, with a secret smile.

She spent the next week agonizing over her Mistress's return. Part of her worried Mistress wouldn't come back, but Samantha's hopes were strong: after all, Mistress had promised. Everyday her desire to be with her Mistress rose and rose. Samantha wanted desperately to relieve the sexual tension that filled her belly, but her Mistress had said, "Let no one touch you," and she took that to include herself as well.

Finally, when her need was almost unbearable, Samantha received a package from her Mistress. She quickly opened the attached note and read.

Hello My Little One,

I am proud of you. Continue to be brave one night more. Your waiting will soon be rewarded. I will be arriving tomorrow at eight. Be kneeling wearing only this when I come to you

Your Loving Mistress

Inside the package were a small leather collar and a lock. There was no key for the lock, and there was no key hole. Nor was there a combination to open it. Once locked it would remain that way forever, unless forcibly cut away. Samantha shuddered as her desire doubled. She reverently placed the collar back in the package and went to soak in cold water.

Samantha was very distracted the next day. Her boss, who was much like a mother to her, sent her home early rather than see her hurt herself or damage any more merchandise. Samantha spent the rest of the day cleaning and double checking every last thing to be sure that everything would be just right for her Mistress's arrival. Then she placed the collar around her throat and pressed the lock closed. The solid click gave her a chill of excitement.

When the door bell at last rang Samantha almost fainted with joy. She quickly ran and knelt before the door. Giving one last caress to the collar now permanently encircling her throat she lowered her head and placed her arms behind her back. As she knelt there nude except for the collar she felt a wave of fear over come her.What if Mistress doesn't like how I look? Samantha thought anxiously.

When the door finally opened, Samantha couldn't breathe. She was too nervous to breathe. Did she have everything right? Was her Mistress pleased? She prayed the answers were yes. She trembled in fear until a cool touch from her Mistress's finger lifted her chin so that their eyes met.

"Hello, my little one. You look beautiful." Then She kissed Samantha, who felt a joy unlike any other.

Sam was saddened when her Mistress broke the kiss, but that was quickly erased when She said, "Dinner smells wonderful. Shall we eat?"

Samantha did her best to serve her Mistress while the meal progressed. Bringing Her seconds and pouring Her wine. Samantha worried over every bit that her Mistress took. Was it prepared right? What if She didn't like it? Should she have made something else?

Samantha's doubts vanished when her Mistress said, "This is wonderful little one. Here try some yourself."

The food was indeed wonderful. Even more so for Samantha as she ate from her Mistress's hand. They spent the rest of the dinner that way. Samantha kneeling next to her Mistress, eating from her hand and fetching requested items.

With Her meal finished the woman placed her napkin on her plate and said, "That was delicious little one. Thank you."

Samantha beamed with pride.

Then the woman said, "Be a dear and run a bath for me. Then you can do the dishes while I soak."

"Yes Mistress," Samantha whispered nearly cumming.

She hurried to get the bath water ready. So intent was she on her task that she didn't hear her guest come in. Sam jumped and nearly fell in when the woman said. "That looks so relaxing little one. I can hardly wait to get in. Help me with my clothes."

Samantha could barely breathe as she unbuttoned and removed her mistress's clothing, revealing more and more of her pale skin. When her mistress was naked Samantha knelt and kissed her feet.

Her Mistress patted her on the head and said, "Thank you little one. Now help me into the bath and then you may be about your chores."

"Yes Mistress," Samantha breathed and helped her mistress into the bath.

"Thank you dear. Now hurry so you can wash my back."

"Yes Mistress," Samantha breathed again and kissed Her hand before hurrying away to wash the dishes.

She loved washing her Mistress. To run her hands over Her body in humble servitude made Samantha feel so good. The bath done Samantha helped her mistress from the tub and then gently dried Her off. Her body shone like a full moon. Pale yet bright and sensual and so full of mystery.

As they made love for the second time, Samantha was more aware of what was happening than their first time. She also participated willingly with no hesitation. She delighted in her Mistress's cool touch which only made her feel that much hotter. Finally their lust satiated for the moment they laid together enjoying the feel and sight of each other's bodies.

Caressing Sam's face, her Mistress asked, "Do you know what I am, little one?"

Samantha nodded yes.

"Tell me," She said quietly

"A vampire," Samantha whispered back.

"And how do you know I'm a vampire, little one?" Her mistress asked.

Samantha tilted her head to the right, away from the woman, exposing the left side of her neck. Then with her right hand she slowly caressed the pale but still visible twin marks that remained from their last encounter.

"Doesn't that frighten you, little one?"

Samantha shook her head "No. You are my Mistress and I love you."

The vampire smiled at her new slave and asked, "Would you do anything for me? Even give up your life?"

"Yes Mistress. Gladly," Samantha replied softly.

The vampire smiled, baring her fangs. "I love you my little one," She said as she gently tilted Samantha's head up and to the right.

"I love you, my Mistress," Samantha replied and then gasped in pain and pleasure as the vampire's fangs pierced her neck for the second time.

The next morning Samantha was again greeted by a note from her loving Mistress. Again her sadness was replaced by joy knowing that her Mistress would return for her. And this time she would join her forever. Samantha spent the next few days in a blissful haze. Nothing bothered her, not even the teasing by her friends. Finally the long wait was over and her Mistress arrived to take her, to make Sam her own forever.

They made love for hours and hours in the pale moon light. When they rested the vampire asked, "Are you ready little one?"

"Yes Mistress. Take me please," Samantha whispered, exposing her neck.

"Mmmmmmmm," was all the vampire said as She kissed Samantha and rubbed her clit. Just as Samantha came the vampire bit deeply into her neck. Blood was always much better when her victims were cumming.

This time the vampire did not stop when her thirst was slaked. Instead, she continued to drink her slave's blood until She felt her slave's body give a final struggle before she fainted. Leaning back, the sated vampire licked her lips. Then she slid down the bed to lie once more between her slave's thighs. She began to lick deeply in the wet crevice before her, concentrating soon on the girl's swollen clit. She would give her slave one last bit of sexual pleasure before claiming her completely. She could feel and hear Samantha's unconscious body respond. As Samantha neared orgasm the vampire sucked Samantha's clit into her mouth and flicked it rapidly with her tongue.

Samantha cried out as she came. And as she came the vampire bit off the tiny bit of flesh and began to chew as her slave screamed with, until then, unknown pleasure and pain. Again Samantha passed out.

"Mmmmmmm. You taste delicious my little one," she said and kissed the bloody spot where her slave's clit had been. Like the bite marks in Samantha's neck it was already healing. Soon only a pale scar would remain and it too would fade in time.

The vampire licked the blood away and then moved lower. Using a fang she made a cut on each side of Samantha's vaginal opening. Then she held the opening closed and licked the whole area. The wounds soon healed together closing off Samantha's vagina forever.

"There now," she whispered. "Now no one can dirty my beautiful slave. And the only pleasure she will have is serving her Mistress. Which is all the pleasure a slave really needs."

She kissed her moaning slave and said, "Now it is time, my little one."

She gave Samantha another tender kiss before moving the girl's head down to suckle her breasts. Even unconscious her slave smiled faintly as she nursed her mistress's undead milk. The vampire lifted her slave's limp left arm and bit into Samantha's wrist and sucked the last of her blood while Samantha suckled the milk from her breast. As Samantha died she was reborn and she and her Mistress would live forever together in Vampiric Bliss.

The End

sam_177
sam_177
19 Followers