Volleyball Feet

Story Info
Brother has to choose between his sister and her friend.
1.6k words
4
407.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always went to my sister's volleyball games, even though I was out of high school. I had to. There was some ass there! It was fun as hell. I was one horny asshole and I knew that and seeing sexy co-ed girls in short shorts was going to make my day, daily. However it really wasn't all about the short shorts that made me happy. It sure did show legs, and I am one hell of a leg man, but I wished to pieces that they played beach volleyball. Why? Because I am a foot guy. Wow did I love feet. I couldn't help but love every single day that it was hot out and girls would parade around in flip flops. God bless the inventor of flip flops.

So the real fun part of the night was after the games when the girls, fresh from a sweaty game, would take off their cleats and socks and slip on those flip flops. What I would have done to take a pair of those socks with me and have my way with them.

My sister Jen was a senior, and a co-captain on the varsity team, and had been playing with these girls her whole life. They had become her best friends. Her teammate Andrea was also her best friend outside of school and would frequently be at our house. Oh yeah, and she had one hell of a pair of feet. For being an athlete she kept those feet immaculate. For years driving them home I would always remember her wanting to jump shot gun in the car and me always nearly getting into accidents staring at her pretty peds. She would always have her toes polished as well. I knew she would get pedicures. No athlete's feet would look as good as hers did without some type of upkeep.

This was now championship week and their school hosted the tournament. They made it deep but eventually lost. I stayed and watched their downfall, and stood by them as they sat on the sidelines watching. My sister was crying, knowing she had played her last game, but managed to get a smirk and a comment out.

"Well too bad big bro, no more gawking at my team mates anymore huh?"

"Funny," I said, "I came here for you sis,"

"Yeah right," she leaned over and gave me a kiss anyway.

As I sat there Andrea walked up to me and gave me a friendly punch in the arm. She was still clad in her uniform, shoes and all.

"Hey punk!" she said, "sucks huh, it's all over,"

"Yeah but at least you guys still might play in college,"

"Not all of us together."

"This is true," I said, "well you could always set up a net in our yard and play in there. That way you wouldn't have to be in this hot ass uniform."

I always would throw hints in there about less attire in volleyball.

"Less attire, want us to play naked?" she asked.

"No I mean like, you know, no shoes, knee pads and such,"

"Oh, right," she said, "speaking of which can you do me a favor," she sat on the floor and began removing her socks and shoes, "can you get my bag over there I need my flip flops."

"Sure," I said. I walked over there to where the bags were and picked up her bag. This was when I saw my sister on the floor doing the same thing Andrea was about to do. Her back was turned to me but I saw her legs outstretched, flexing her toes out. This was the first time I ever noticed the adorable feet my sister had. All perfectly shaped toes, in pink polish, complimenting her tan, in perfect form. Dare I say better than Andrea's? This was too much; after all she was my sister.

I walked the bag over to Andrea and walked back over to my sister to shoot the shit.

"So am I driving you two home?"

I knelt in front of her to get a better shot of her soles, and they did not disappoint. I was so baffled by this, but it was great.

"Yeah I think so," she said.

She put on her black flip flops and walked towards Andrea, as I followed from behind, hearing the flip, and the flop coming from her gorgeous feet. This was so wrong.

The car ride home was double the fun, not only was I able to see Andrea's feet, but now the untapped satisfaction of Jen's feet was just great. I just didn't know what to do.

"Sorry it smells in here," Andrea said, "Jen's feet are the reason!"

"Oh shut up!" Jen said, "Yours too!"

"Anthony!" Andrea said, "who's feet you think smell worse, me or your sister?"

What an odd situation I was in. "Um. I really don't know, I'm sure they're both pretty bad." But to get points with my sister I said, "I think yours are worse though Andy, you should try showering sometime!"

Jen stuck her tongue out at Andrea and put her foot up on the middle arm rest.

"There you guys go!" she said

"Ewe stop!" jen said.

This was way too much. I was having trouble covering up my erection here, when Andrea got out of the car finally.

Now it was me and my sister driving home. We got in and I helped her with her stuff and went straight to my room to relieve myself. It never happened however, as my sister knocked on the door.

"I'm going running." She told me.

Not able to move at the moment I gave her a thumbs up. She noticed this suspicion here and walked towards me, seeing that in plain view I had a foot fetish magazine on my desk.

"Wow brother, I didn't know it was alone time," she said and walked out.

This was terrible. I completely avoided her the rest of that day and then the next. What was worse was that Saturday night we both had to stay home to sit the house because the next morning some realtors were coming by and my parents were gone.

I sat in the front room that Saturday evening, when she finally walked up to me. She was dressed plainly in sweat pants and a tee shirt and gym shoes.

"Why don't you talk to me?" she asked

"Why do you think? You caught me jerkin off! And to top that off, you know about my..."

"Your what, foot fetish? Like I didn't know already?"

Wow.

"Huh?" I asked, "How did you know..?"

"As if it isn't obvious, you stare at every girl's feet that walk by! It's not weird, I think it's different. Cute. Go big brother!" I was humiliated.

"You didn't tell anyone did you?"

"I think it's pretty obvious. Andrea knows, she asked me about you. About it. I guess she thinks it's hot. Kinda makes me jealous. And then I asked myself why am I jealous of my brother?"

"Well don't worry, you don't have to be jealous of anything. You. You have some pretty feet too."

She blushed.

"Thanks, I guess. Never really looked at my feet."

"Yeah right, you keep them so pretty, so nice and clean, always polished."

"Whoa bro, do you keep tabs on them or something?"

"Lately, yes."

She started to back away a little.

"Ok, weird." she said.

"It's not weird. Do me a favor."

"What?" she asked.

"Take off your shoes. And socks."

"Anthony, I'm your sister."

"So? Now that I know you know, there really is nothing to hide here. I want to see your size 7s."

"You know what size I wear. That's...weird?" she said, obviously nervous.

She sat on the floor and with a small tear in her eye she began to untie her shoe laces and take off her socks. She sat there in all her beauty, barefoot. Barefoot for me.

I began to grow in my shorts until it was unhide able.

"See sis, look what you did," I said pointing down to my crotch, "Look at what your feet made me do. You have nothing to be jealous about of Andrea. Not the way you make me feel."

"Thanks," she said.

"Can I..."

"What?"

I walked towards her and knelt besides her and took one foot up to my face and inhaled her scent. So great. I began to pull her foot towards my mouth, and she didn't stop me. I began to lick the bottom of her foot, and instead of repulsing it, she laid back and let it happen, even beginning to touch her self. I put her foot into my mouth and started to suck on her toes each one little by little until I actually heard her moan. The whole time she began to move her hand into her sweat pants and beyond.

"Now see what you did in my pants?" I asked her.

"Yes," she panted

"What can you do to fix it?"

With that being said, she worked her other foot towards my boxers and started to rub from the outside. I knew where it was going so I just pulled them off, exposing my rod just inches from her. I took both of her feet and wrapped them around my cock and helped her jerk me as I foot fucked her. It wasn't before long before we, in unison; her fingering herself while letting me fuck her feet, exploded in uncontrollable orgasms that sent my cum down the room and all over my sis's sexy soles and toes.

As we lay there exhausted all she could say was, "Andrea has nothing on me."