Training A Teen Slut

Story Info
Black stud orchestrates Cindy's descent.
21.2k words
4.46
346.6k
283
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceemo
ceemo
58 Followers

Thanks to tallguy220 (and his alter ego Thelonius Porksword) for his editing help. I couldn't ask for more professional and timely assistance. Of course, any errors that remain are my own.

Day One

"I really love the summer weather", Cindy mused, as she stepped through the doorway of the health club to be embraced by the warm late afternoon day. A soft breeze, heavy with the fragrant aroma of the azalea bushes planted beside the walk, swirled around her, gently stirred her shoulder length blond hair and gave her a rush as it caressed her bare thighs and curled under the hem of her short wrap-around skirt. She looked down at her stiffening nipples pushing against her thin cotton halter-top and wondered if a hard workout in front of a group of admiring males affected other girls like it did her.

"Yo! Cindy! Over here."

Cindy squinted into the low sun, and saw her older brother's friend Marcus waving at her from behind the wheel of his old, black Ford F-150 truck.

At the sight of Marcus, an image uncontrollably materialized. The image was of Marcus standing in her doorway two months ago, picking up her brother before they got their dates, dressed formally for his college graduation dance. He wore all off-white, tux, tie, cummerbund, shoes, socks, and even a cream colored carnation. His dark skin and brilliant white-toothed smile completed the picture. He was the handsomest black man she had ever met. For weeks after this brief encounter she had fantasized that he had taken her to the dance and that he was her man.

"Hey Marcus, what are you doing here? Where's my brother?"

"He was called into work. Your cell must be off. He said he'd call to say I'd be picking you up."

"You know what? My brother's a big jerk. I can't wait 'til I get my own car and won't have to beg that asshole for rides."

She was beside the truck now, close against the open window with Marcus's arm hanging out. Her face brightened into a sexy, yet sweetly innocent, smile.

"You're certainly not a jerk, even if you are big," she said, her smile broadening. "Thanks for coming to get me," she continued softly while lightly running the tips of her fingernails along Marcus's arm and up over his bicep. Her bright blue eyes clung to his as she moved across the front of the truck toward the passenger side door.

Marcus leaned across the seat to open the door for Cindy while reaching down with his left hand to adjust his dick that was painfully bending up against his shorts. His arousal had started as soon as he saw her exiting the club and his erection had blossomed into full hardness as she approached. Standing close to the truck, the sight and smell of her filled his senses.

Marcus knew several eighteen-year-olds, but none looked anything like Cindy. In fact, most of the twenty-something girls in his college classes hadn't looked anything like Cindy. Her body was nearly perfect with long shapely legs, toned abs now visible below her tiny top, a perfect heart shaped ass and firm c-cups breasts. Her nipples were large and erect, as they nearly always were, making one assume that she was constantly aroused. Cindy climbed in and slid across the bench seat to settle next to Marcus, ignoring the fact that her skirt rode high up her smooth, perfectly tanned thighs. When she turned to put her gym bag behind the passenger seat the twisting exaggerated her cleavage, loosened her halter-top, and gave Marcus a nearly complete view of her young, though fully-developed, breasts. The sheer, clip-in-front, half-cup bra she wore was probably a size too small. Most of her dark pink areolae were exposed and little else was left to the imagination.

"What's in this bag, Marcus?" she said as she turned back, holding the insulated bag she had found behind the seat and settled up against Marcus.

Marcus needed a few seconds to recover from the unexpected visual treat and to get his pulse rate back to a range that would reduce the pounding in his ear drums before he could answer.

"Beer. I was heading to the lake after I dropped you off, to relax, watch the sun set and have a cold one."

"How about we skip the drop-me-off part and I go to the lake with you? No one's going to miss me at home for sure. My mom's either still at work or out with her latest boyfriend. My brother's working, and my kid sister's at soccer camp for the week. Besides, I could really use a cold one, myself."

"I'm cool with that. Let's go."

"But jeez, don't tell my brother! He'll kick my ass and then have my mother ground me for a month."

"No Problem, pretty lady." Marcus said.

"You're a doll", she said as she leaned in closer, danced her fingers along the inside of his leg, pressed her breast against his rib cage, and softly kissed his neck just below his ear, flicking her tongue against the sensitive skin as she pulled away.


Cindy grabbed a beer from the bag, popped it open, took a good swallow, belched softly, looked at Marcus and smiled, "Good beer."

Marcus looked down to make sure his cock hadn't worked free. He then shifted his eyes to see if the flimsy bra was still able to contain its treasures. It was, for now. As he accelerated out of the parking lot he wondered if he should tell Cindy he also had condoms and two rolled joints in the side pocket of the cooler bag.

*****

They were parked overlooking the eastern shore of the lake at the end of a little used, narrow, dirt-track. The sun was starting to set behind the rolling hills west of the lake when they lit up the first joint. Cindy had readily agreed to smoke so he knew that smoking weed was not new to her. To appear concerned, he asked, in a soft, caring voice as he handed her the lit joint, "You sure you can handle this?"

The sexy, provocative smile reappeared on Cindy's face. She took a deep drag on the joint, held it, and slowly let her breath out as the familiar feeling of numbing lightness started low in her chest and spread outward to her extremities and her brain. Before passing the joint she took another deep hit, holding it behind the devilish smile. "There's no doubt," she thought, "pot amplifies sexual feelings." Now she was really feeling horny, and aggressive!

The joint was passed back and forth with Cindy drawing in the last hit and flicking the roach out the window. Holding her lips tight, she rose to her knees, pulled Marcus's head in close with one hand, locked her lips on his, and exhaled slowly into his mouth, while she slowly rubbed his cock through his shorts. She then unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down below his knees as he lifted off the seat to assist her. His boxers went the same way. She held his cock in her hand and just admired it. It was big and black. It was hard and velvety smooth. To her young eyes it was a perfect cock, the most beautiful she had ever seen. After several seconds, she pulled her eyes away from Marcus's cock, looked into his soft brown eyes and smiled broadly.

She could feel the heat from his throbbing cock as she began gently stroking him. She reached her left hand down and hefted his balls. They were large and heavy, covered with soft, fine black hair. She gently rolled them back and forth in her hands as Marcus moaned softly.

"Wait", Marcus said breathlessly.

He ran his hands along her bare rib cage, slipped his fingers under the hem of her tank top and slowly raised it over her head, rubbing his thumbs across the tips of her hardened nipples on the way. Next he unhooked the bra, freeing her luscious tits.

Marcus was in no real hurry, this gorgeous, young, white teen was his for the taking and he was going to savor every minute. He began lightly massaging her breasts and brushing his palms across her nipples. It was her turn to moan.

While still massaging her right breast and caressing its rock-hard nipple he leaned in and began licking the other breast, starting on the sensitive underside, ending by circling and then sucking on her engorged nipple. Slowly he slipped his mouth along her nipple, capturing it between his lips and teeth, stretching it longer than seemed possible. He let her nipple go with a small popping sound, reached down and slid his hand under her skirt, rubbing her wet, hot slit through her sheer panties.

It was her turn to rise up as he slid her panties over her hips and completely off her legs. He was now able to run his fingers along her wet womanhood with no interference. Cindy moaned louder as Marcus passed one finger along her outer lips and then entered her, while gently rubbing her clit with his thumb. The first knuckle of his finger disappeared into the moist enclosure, then the second knuckle. He extended his finger fully into her and curled the tip up making contact with her wet pulsing inner wall. He quickly found the slightly bumpy patch he was seeking, her g-spot.

"Damn, you're wet! Do you always get this wet for your men?"

Cindy just moaned in reply, too far gone to do anything but enjoy the warmth spreading through her loins. Marcus leaned in and kissed her, his tongue probing, her tongue responding in kind. His kisses were soft and tender at first and then, seeming to sense her need, they became harder, more demanding.

She felt two fingers in her, stretching her cunt lips, moving faster and faster, rubbing her clit. He was assaulting her mouth now, biting her lips, lashing out with his tongue, while mauling her breast and pinching her nipples hard. She knew she was close. And it was going to be a fantastic orgasm. She had never been finger fucked like this before. Older guys really knew how to treat a woman, she thought.

He could sense she was close. Her cunt muscles were squeezing his fingers. He quickly jammed a third finger in that hot, dark pleasure palace. He watched her ass bouncing off the seat as she fucked back against his fingers. Her eyes glazed over. She had stopped stroking him and was barely touching him. He wasn't the least concerned. He would get her to satisfy him later. For now he would just enjoy the sight of this beautiful, young, teen slut spread wide before him and relish the control he had over her.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm cumming! I'm Cumming!"

Marcus squeezed her clit hard and bit her nipple. She felt pain, but it was pain that somehow added to the pleasure. As this first orgasm racked her body, she fell back against the passenger door shaking uncontrollably. Marcus reached forward, drove his three large fingers deeper still into her love nest and, with no gentleness now, began violently pounding her. Before she could recover even partially from the first pleasure wave, she felt a second orgasm building. She couldn't believe what was happening to her body. As she basked in the pleasure of this second cumming on the heels of the first, she felt herself drifting off.

Marcus was leaning against the driver-side door, lightly stroking his dick, drinking a beer and looking at her when she opened her eyes a minute later. She was lying prone on the seat, her legs spread. Her right leg was on the floor and her left knee was bent and pressed against the seatback near Marcus. Slowly she sat up, put her arms around Marcus and gave him a passionate, wet kiss. She grabbed the beer from Marcus, took a gulp, did her soft belch, smiled and said "Thanks."

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself. How about returning the favor?" he said, as he took her hand and placed it on his rock- hard cock. She didn't hesitate and started to stroke him again.

"That's nice", he said, "but I want you to put it in your mouth. You've sucked cock before, right?"

Cindy hadn't really sucked cock before. She had licked and kissed one guy's cock briefly once. That was as far as she had gone. But, she wanted to please Marcus. It was only fair, of course, after the immense pleasure she had just received from him.


"No, I really haven't", she confessed, "but I'm willing to do it for you."

"Just start by kissing and licking my dick. Concentrate on the head. I'll tell you what to do next. I'll teach you all the things you need to know to make a guy feel good."

She lowered her lips, kissing the blood engorged head of his rigid cock. Her tongue licked around and around the rim and then, taking the initiative, she traveled the full 9-inch length down to his ball sack. She looked up at him and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"That's it baby. You got it. Now, lick under my balls and around my balls. Oh, yeah. Oh yeah. You got it. It feels so good."

Lowering her eyes, she licked, kissed and nibbled carefully all the way back to the bulbous head. She ran her tongue around the rim and over the top, collecting the drops of pre-cum leaking from his slit. She was pleasantly surprised that it tasted sweet, not at all salty. She licked over the slit again and collected more of the moisture. Yep, it was sweet.

"Ok. That's enough of that. Now, take my dick head in your mouth and suck on it while you jerk me slowly with your hand. Use plenty of spit, lots of moisture."

Cindy wrapped both of her hands around his huge black member, and jerked him off slowly as she opened her mouth wide and began to suck the head of his cock. One hand just barely made it all the way around. His cock was hard but the skin was velvety smooth and soft at the same time. His dick was leaking more pre-cum and when she swept her tongue across the slit to lap it up Marcus moaned. Encouraged by his reaction she worked her tongue around continuously as she sucked and jacked him. Strangely, she thought, those warm feelings were starting in her loins again. Could sucking a man's dick lead to an orgasm? Maybe, she would soon find out.

Marcus was enjoying the sight of his large black cock penetrating the little white slut's red lips, her blond hair caressing his rich mahogany thighs, her mouth stretched wide, her cheeks collapsing rhythmically as she sucked and bobbed.

"Keep sucking. Get up on your knees and spread your legs apart."

Cindy obeyed.

"Now, move your head further down while you suck. I want you to take as much of my black cock in your mouth as you can."

Again Cindy obeyed. She wanted to please him, and increased the length of her head-bobbing stroke, moving up and down the top three or four inches of his blood-filled cock. Marcus reached around with his large beefy hand and started to caress her exposed pussy and ass-crack. She felt him slip two fingers into her wet slit and start fingering her again, slowly. The warm feelings were spreading from her loins. Was she going to have another orgasm? Until now, she didn't believe that she could have multiple orgasms so close together. Not that she was complaining!

Marcus's fingers were moving in synch with her bobbing head when she felt his thumb circling and pushing against her asshole! Cindy couldn't see the grin that appeared on Marcus's face. It was a grin of satisfaction. He was pleased with the way his teen slut was performing. She had a long way to go before she could deep-throat his 9-inch cock, but he knew she would get there. If he played his cards right, she would want to do anything to please him. And, he was an experienced card player.

Marcus reached under her chest and gently lifted her off his cock by her breasts. He brought her lips level with his. Putting one hand behind her head and one on her ass he drew her tight against him, kissing her passionately. She opened her mouth in response and their tongues danced a duet.

"Baby you are the hottest." he said, breaking the kiss. "You sure you never sucked cock before?"

"Never, Marcus. I liked the feel of it in my mouth, though, and the drippings from the tip were real sweet. I hope I did it right and didn't disappoint you."

"Baby you could never disappoint me. You're the best."

By this time, Marcus had slid over to Cindy's half of the front seat and the insulated bag had ended up against his door. Marcus reached over for the bag, extracted a condom and handed it to Cindy.

"I'm sure you know how to put on one of these."

"Yeah, we did this in seventh grade," she said with a giggle as she tore open the foil wrapper, placed the condom on the head of his cock and began unrolling it. "Only, the banana wasn't this big!" she said with another giggle.

Marcus reached over, grabbed her right leg and lifted it over his lap so she was straddling him with his one-eyed monster sticking up between them.

"I think you're wet enough", he said, grabbing her ass with his two hands. He lifted her, positioning her snatch above his erect cock.

Cindy looked down at the black mushroom-shaped cock-head parked at the entrance to her pussy. She wanted so badly to please Marcus. She was as aroused as she had ever been and wanted this gentle black stud to fuck her brains out. But, she was scared shitless that his huge black cock would split her apart.

"Wait! Stop!" Marcus struggled to keep a straight face and not laugh. He tried to show concern. He knew the little bitch had never been fucked by a big nigger cock and was probably scared out of her fucking head. He also knew she would grow to love black cock, to crave it.

He used the kindest, gentlest voice he could muster.

"What's wrong li'l bear? Are you a virgin?"

"No, Marcus. It's just that I've never made love to anyone as big as you are."

Marcus really had to keep from laughing, now. Make love? What was the bitch slut thinking? This was fucking, pure and simple. He knew exactly what to say.

"We'll just take this real slow and easy so you can get used to big ol' Marcus'. Or if you want, I'll get dressed and we'll call it a night. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, Sugar."

Cindy wrapped her arms around Marcus's neck and hugged him with all her strength.

"Oh Marcus', you're so thoughtful. I know you'll be gentle," she said as she reached down, spread her cunt lips with her fingers and slowly lowered herself onto the head of his cock.

And he was gentle. He extended only his head into her hot pussy and moved very slowly, in and out with only a mere inch or so penetration. Gradually, he pushed in a bit further, while talking soothingly to her.

"Does it hurt Babe? We can stop if it does?"

But of course it didn't hurt. As her cunt lips stretched to take more and more of his thick black cock the warmth spread throughout her young teen body again. She was surprised as a small orgasm quickly rippled through her body. When his cock bottomed out and their pubic hairs were nested together he stopped and held her close, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone while flexing his groin muscles to jerk his cock inside the tight, wet enclosure. This unexpected action brought on a second small orgasm and an accompanying cry of pleasure.

"Squeeze me with your tight hot cunt, Honey Buns."

She didn't know if she could control those muscles exactly the way he wanted, but she tried to obey. She wanted to please this caring man who was being so considerate and treated her so kindly. She concentrated and felt her inner muscles gradually begin to squeeze Marcus's throbbing cock. Again and again she squeezed and then she felt him flicking his cock in response. As she squeezed and his cock twitched and bounced deep inside, another orgasm started to build.

"God," she thought, "older guys new all the tricks."

Marcus lifted her in his strong hands and dropped her, letting her free-fall onto his juice coated, rock-hard black cock. He tightened his grip on her waist, easily manipulating her feather-weight body, and drove her faster and harder up and down his throbbing, near bursting black member. Her body was shaking and trembling. Her moans peaked with one high pitched scream and then suddenly stopped. She had passed out.

"That's enough for the first night," Marcus thought and allowed himself to explode into the condom as he finished, effectively masturbating with her young teen body.

ceemo
ceemo
58 Followers