Grandpa's House Ch. 01

Story Info
Grandpa and Grandson comfort each other.
2.5k words
4.23
400.6k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jake, I'm 20 years old, so glad to be out of the teen years. Ever since my Grandma died I've been trying my best be there for my Grandpa. I'm the only child in my family, so he pretty much has nobody else to talk to about it. I headed to his house one morning, unaware that he was asleep, I went through the side door of his house, and he was asleep on the couch, naked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my Grandpa sitting there on the couch, his cock hanging down, he was hung like a horse, 5 inches hung. He was 61 years old, a beer belly which I didn't mind on a man.

I didn't know what to do at that point, having him waking up seeing me looking at his naked body. It gave me a hard on watching him lay there his eyes closed, his cock and balls on the couch. I decided to go out the side door, go to his front door and ring the door bell. That might wake up him so he can put something on. I would feel so embarrassed having someone watches you wake up while you're still naked. I ran his door bell again; I heard the door being unlocked on the other side. My Grandpa opened the door; he had on a nice dark blue robe.

"Hello Jake, what brings you here?" He asked me.

"Hi Grandpa, just wanting to visit it's been almost two weeks since I saw you, can I come in?" I asked him.

"Sure, come in." He told me.

I walked in looking around, I wonder what would have happened if I took the first choice and woke up him while he was naked on the couch. I walked over to kitchen sitting down on one of the tables; it looks like Grandpa only had that robe on and nothing else underneath. He sat down on one of the chairs, what he didn't know was that his balls could be clearly visible from his robe. I looked down at them; they were just plopped on the chair. He looked at me; he put his glasses on smiling at me.

"So Jake how was your weekend?" Grandpa asked me.

"It was okay Grandpa, I really wanted to see how you were pulling through, and Mom said that you were having trouble the other night about being alone here." I said in a concerned voice.

"Well Jake, it does get to me sometimes knowing that your Grandma is no longer here. I miss her a lot. But I've discovered a whole new way to cope with her not being here." Grandpa said.

I was getting kind of uncomfortable with where this conversation was going. I didn't want to end up getting a hard on. I guess you can kind of say I have a thing for my Grandpa. Seeing Grandpa's hung cock lying on the couch 10 minutes ago was such a turn on. I listened to him carefully wondering where the conversation would lead.

"Which is?" I asked him.

"Jake, do you ever jerk off? I'm sure kids at your age usually jerk off. It's for pleasure I'm sure. I've been battling depression these first couple of weeks, but every time I put on a porno I jerk off, I feel so much better." Grandpa said.

"Grandpa, um, you're um...thing is hanging out" I told him.

"My....what is hanging out? Oh shit, I'm sorry Jake I didn't know." Grandpa said putting his cock back inside his robe.

"It's okay Grandpa." I told him.

I couldn't take this shit anymore, I wanted so bad to suck his cock. But I didn't know if he would let me. So I did the next best thing, I grabbed a hold of my crotch trying to move my stiff cock inside my pants. Grandpa's eyes shifted down looking at me positioning my cock in my pants.

"Oh, I can see you're a little hard down there, unzip your pants, pull it out, I'm pretty sure you need to let it out for some fresh air" Grandpa said.

I was in heaven, I was glad he wanted to see my manhood. I unzipped my pants, pulling out my 7 inch hard cock. It laid there on my crotch, he smiled looking at me. I knew that he was impressed by my cock. Grandpa opened his robe revealing his 5 inch soft hung cock. He laid there, he had big balls too.

"Well I guess I should let mine breathe for a while." Grandpa said sitting on his chair.

My cock was beginning to stiffen, he was uncut, it was so hot seeing his foreskin wrap around his cock head. I couldn't take the pressure anymore so I got on my knees, moving myself closer to him. I took a hold of his cock looking up at him. My Grandpa had the most amazed look on his face seeing that I wanted his old cock. He smiled at me. I smiled back stroking his cock slowly, his foreskin going up and down his cock head wrapping around it. Oh my god I couldn't believe this. His cock begins to get hard, as it grew in my hand I felt like it was getting larger and larger. By the time he was fully stiff he was around 8 to 9 inches. I went down on him taking it into my mouth, I heard him moan, his warm hands caressing my hair. His foreskin moving around in my mouth each time his cock moved up and down. I couldn't believe I was blowing my own Grandpa in his kitchen. We kept at it for about 10 more minutes until; I took my mouth off his cock. My mouth was full of his wet precum. It tasted so good in my mouth.

"Hey lets go to the couch, take off your clothes Jake while you're at it." Grandpa said.

I took off my shirt showing Grandpa my six pack abs; I lowered down my pants stepping out of them. He sat on the couch observing my body, his cock still rock hard in his hand. Grandpa was stroking his meat while looking at me; my cock was still hard when blowing Grandpa. Grandpa spit on his hand smearing it all over his own cock.

"Come here Jake, sit on Grandpa's cock." Grandpa said.

I've already been fucked before, so I knew my hole wouldn't be so tight when accepting Grandpa's nice uncut cock, but 9 inches was fairly large. I just hope it won't hurt. Grandpa continued to spit onto his hand smearing it on his cock making it more wet and slippery. I turned around trying to position myself to Grandpa's cock. Hopefully it will slip right into my hole. I felt the tip of his head tickle my cheeks, I pushed gently down on his cock, it slide into my hole feeling so good. I moaned out loud feeling it enter, only half of it got into my ass, the rest would have to be forced into me.

"Oh my god Grandpa your cock feels so fucking good in me" I said out loud.

"You seem loose; does this mean you've been fucked before son?" Grandpa said grabbing onto my thighs pushing me down onto him.

"Yes sir, I've had many guys fuck my hole a lot, but I'm finally getting your cock inside me." I told him.

"Good boy, now take Grandpa's cock into your ass." Grandpa said in a demanding voice.

He pushed me down hard against his cock, I could feel his belly hitting my ass, I kind of bounced off his belly, taking out half of Grandpa's cock out from my hole, then he slammed my body back into his cock sliding all the way in me. It was painful but the pleasure of having my Grandpa fuck me in the ass was making the pain go away. I moaned and screamed loud as much as I could. I didn't really care because I knew nobody would hear us fucking. After a good 3 minutes of fucking, he pulled out his cock from my ass. The feel of my ass closing while his cock exited out felt like ecstasy.

"Okay Jake, get on the couch." Grandpa said.

I got on the couch laying on my back, I made sure that my head was comfortable I wouldn't enjoy myself being fucked while my head laid in the most uncomfortable place on the couch. He grabbed both of my legs putting them both into the air. I felt both my legs kind of crack, it felt awesome, I already knew where he wanted to put his cock at. He rested my legs on his chest and shoulders, I felt his cock pocking my hole trying to get it in correctly. I slid into, Grandpa's cock kind of hurt going inside this time but when it was all in it was time to get fucked again.

"Oh yeah, take my cock Jake, feel good inside you?" Grandpa said groaning.

"Yes, oh my god yes! Fuck me hard Grandpa" I screamed.

He fucked me harder and harder, I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, it felt so good. He was going faster and faster, I was only screaming louder and louder each time he went in me. He pulled out of me jerking his cock. He was moaning loud, his hand stroking faster and faster on his wet cock.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to cum, oh yes! UGH!!!!!" Grandpa screamed.

His cum shot out all over my body and chest, another squirt hit my mouth and face. I closed my eyes still feeling squirts of cum shoot over my body and face. It felt so good having his cum shoot into my mouth, it tasted real salty but I enjoyed his juice. Then I felt something on my lips, Grandpa's cock sliding into my mouth, I took a hold of Grandpa's cock cleaning his cock dry, I had to put my tongue through his foreskin to finally get the cum from his cock. I used my other hand to rub his cum all over my body. He took his cock out of my mouth. Then I felt Grandpa's lips kissing my mouth. Grandpa never kissed me on the mouth before but it was so fucking hot that I used my hand that was full of Grandpa's cum to jerk myself off. Grandpa took his lips off mine, I laid there on the couch still with my eyes closed stroking my cock. I was about to explode anytime now. I felt Grandpa's warm hands stop me from jerking my cock off. I felt his warm mouth cover my cock. He was blowing me, this was turning me on so much that I was about to explode.

"Grandpa, I'm about to cum. Oh yeah! Keep sucking my dick!" I screamed to him.

"Oh yeah Jake, shoot your hot load into Grandpa's mouth" Grandpa said putting his mouth back onto my cock.

His mouth sucked on the tip of my cock head, I shot my cum, hopefully it was shooting into Grandpa's mouth so he could taste my sweet lovely cum in his mouth. Grandpa sucked and ate every bit of cum that shot out from my dick. My body twitched for a moment the pleasure was unbelievable. I was breathing hard opening my eyes; I could see Grandpa cleaning my cock dry. He pushed himself up towards me kissing my mouth, sending some of my own cum into my own mouth which tasted hot! Grandpa and me laid there on the couch feeling each other's body. I was so glad that this happened, now we can do this all the time I visit him.

"Jake that was amazing, you're a better lay than the delivery guy I had two week ago?" Grandpa said laughing.

"What? You mean you've fucked other men?" I said confused.

"Yeah, this hot sexy Latino delivery man came by, he delivered my medicine to me, I had my robe on, I guess my cock was poking out, he noticed, he sat in his delivery stroke rubbing his bulge." Grandpa told me.

"What did he do then?" I asked him.

"He came back knocked on my door, I let him in, we fucked and cummed all over each other. He took a shower, put his clothes back on and thanked me for the lovely fuck then left." Grandpa said smiling.

My mouth dropped open in disbelief; Grandpa was having hot sexy twinks in his house giving him head on a daily basis. I felt kind of jealous of Grandpa, but then felt turned on just thinking about it.

I took a shower cleaning myself from Grandpa's dried cum. I put my clothes back on seeing Grandpa standing there naked. I walked over to him giving him a hug. He smiled kissing me on the cheek. I never could get the question out of my head. Was my Grandpa bisexual or gay? I had to tell him.

"Grandpa, are you bisexual or gay?" I asked him hoping he would answer.

"I'm gay honey, I think your Grandmother would of wanted me to be happy for who I was. Your parents don't know. It was only discussed between me and your Grandma. I confessed to her that I was in fact gay all these years but couldn't express myself to her about it. She was very accepting; her dying words were for me to be happy, to find that special man in my life if I ever do find it." Grandpa told me in the most serious voice ever.

"Grandpa, I think you already know I'm gay." I told him not worried at all about what his reaction would be.

"I know you are, today it showed me that you are in fact gay and happy about it. Don't ever be ashamed of who you are, accept yourself and others will accept you to. Do your parents know?" Grandpa asked me.

"Yes they do know, they accept me Grandpa, I never felt happy to be who I am" I said smiling.

"Good, I'm glad that you are who you are. Now I'll have someone to talk with about my sex stories. Also if you want you can be apart of those sex stories along with me." Grandpa said kissing me on the forehead.

"Thanks Grandpa, I bet the guys you have sex with are fucking hot" I said smirking.

"They sure are, they are the type of guys you find in porn movies" Grandpa said laughing.

I gave Grandpa a hug and a kiss on the lips. I got into my car sitting there watching him wave to me from his front door. I waved back at him, I headed out into the highway thinking to myself. My Grandpa is gay, now I can finally get a piece of action next time I visit him....