Auntie Katrina

Story Info
Kevin has an exciting Spring Break at his Aunt's Condo.
3.3k words
4.38
256.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18, my mom and dad split up. There never got married but they did live with each other every since they started dating way before I was even thought of. When they separated, my mom and I moved to Atlanta, her entire family was there and she figured that it would be the best place for us. My mom has 6 sisters and 1 brother which means that I have enough cousins to start my own small village. Out of all my aunts, my favorite is my Aunt Katrina. Everyone calls her Kat. My Aunt Kat is the youngest of my mom's siblings. She's only 32 years old but she has the body and energy of a 24 year old. She's about 5'5" with shoulder length blonde hair. She's got probably the best set of breast in the world next to Britney Spears, abs like Janet Jackson and full pouty lips like Angelina Jolie. At times it's hard for me to believe that she is still single.

During Spring Break of my senior year in high school, my mom informed me that I would be staying at my Aunt Kat's place. She stayed in a Condo out near Lennox which was just perfect for me. There would be plenty of clubs and the best mall in the state within walking distance of her place. My mom decided that it wouldn't be best for me to stay home all week because she had found me entertaining some guest the last time I had the house to myself for an extended period of time.

My mom dropped me off at my Aunt's place early Monday morning. It had to be around 3 or 4 in the morning. All I remembered was waking up on her couch at about noon. I went on upstairs to take a shower when I heard some strange sounds coming from Aunt Kat's room. Her door was cracked open, just barely enough for me to peek in. I peered in and was both shocked and turned on by what I saw. Aunt Kat was stretched out on her bed as naked as the day she was born. Before this, I had only imagined what she looked like in the nude. It turns out that my imagination couldn't hold a candle to the real thing. Her breasts sat atop her heaving chest like to creamy globes. Her erect nipples stood out like erasers. Her left hand massaged and pinched her left nipple while her right hand pleasured her clean shaven cunt. She placed two fingers deep inside her dripping hole and double-clicked her mouse.

I watched on dumbfounded, my cock pressing against the front of my jeans. Her next move took my breath away, she removed her fingers from her hole and placed them in her mouth. My erection was now becoming painful. She slowly and deliberately sucked her own juices from her fingers. She then removed her left hand from her left breast and started rubbing her clit. Beads of sweat started forming on her brow and her eyes rolled back into her head. I began to lose my mind. I was stuck sitting outside her door watching her please herself while my dick needed some serious attention. I almost pulled my cock free but changed my mind. What if she heard me? She'd know that I saw her. Suddenly there was a deep throaty moan that came from deep within Aunt KAt. Her back arched, her mouth opened and she went totally stiff. Damn she was beautiful. As she came back down from her orgasm, I headed to the bathroom to take a long cold shower. As I took my first step away from her door, there was a small creak from the floor. Oh shit, what if she heard me? I quickly made my way to the bathroom.

At around 5 that afternoon I got back from the mall. I met a few girls and got a couple of phone numbers so it was a very successful day for me. Aunt Kat was sitting at her computer. She worked at home cause she didn't like the long commute. "So how was the mall," she asked. I told her that I met a some girls. I went into the kitchen to grab a Frutopia. I headed to the couch when Aunt Kat told me she wanted to speak to me. I knew right then that she must have heard me outside her door earlier. As I sat down on the large money green leather couch, she turned off her computer. I felt the moisture building on my palms. As she stood up, I saw that she was wearing a pair of white cut off shorts and a crimson tanktop. Looking very closely, I could see that she was without a bra. She had her hair back in a ponytail. Just the sight of her caused a stirring in my shorts. She sat across from me in a loveseat. She sat there with her legs slightly spread. I had to concentrate on looking her in the face and not letting my eyes gaze down at her crotch or her chest. "Kevin," she started, "I know you were looking at me this morning." My face went bright red and my eyes glanced off to the side. "I have no idea what you're talking about," I stated. "C'mon now Kev, I know you, I know that you can't look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't see me earlier today."

"I-I'm serious Aunt K-kat," I stuttered, "I-I never s-saw you playing with y-yourself..." My last statement trailing off. "DAMN," I replied while dropping my head, "Gave myself away." My face still as red as a tomatoe after totally blowing it. What can I say, I cracked under the pressure. "Don't worry about it Kev, it's alright, I knew you were already there before you stepped on that creaky floorboard." I sat there totally blown away after hearing that revelation. "I heard you coming up the stairs and when I saw your shadow creep into the doorway, I knew you were there. Just tell me this, did you enjoy the show?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did she get a kick out of knowing I was at the door watching her? While words from my Aunt were still running through my mind, I didn't notice that my cock was clearly visible under my shorts. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you probably did enjoy my performance, if you didn't your friend clearly did," she stated while fixing her eyes on my growing bulge. My face went bright red again as I grabbed a cushion from the couch to cover myself. "Look Kev I'm gonna be straight with you, your Auntie KAtrina gets really lonely and really horny, it's been over 6 months since I had sex and over a year since I had GOOD sex. I told your mom it was okay for you to stay here this week because 1.) You're my favorite nephew, and 2.) You're the hottest man I've ever come in contact with." Her words just hung in the air. "C'mon Kev, I know that you've thought about me sexually before."

"Y-yeah, maybe I h-have, but that doesn't mean it's right," I replied. She then stood up and took her hair out of the ponytail it was in. "Kevin, you mean to tell me that you don't want any of this..." As her words faded she pulled her crimson tanktop over head and tossed it to the floor revealing those gorgeous breasts. They looked to be about a 34C with pink half dollar sized auereolas. My resistance was breaking down. "What if somebody finds out?" i questioned. "Don't you worry about it, it'll be our little secret." With that I threw caution to the wind and decided to go for it. I'd never get another chance like this again in my life.

She seductively stepped to couch and stood directly over me. I looked up and gazed at the perfect mounds of flesh that stood firm and proud on her chest. Placing a knee on either side of me, she straddled my lap and her tight round ass rested on my swollen khaki covered member. I got lost staring deeply into her big brown eyes. We moved our faces closer and closer to each other until our lips finally made contact. It was soft and delicate. She then forced her tongue into my mouth. It snaked it's way in and our tongues danced together. The kiss that strated out delicate and sweet, was becoming passionate and intense. I reached down and grabbed an ass cheek in each while she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. She broke the kiss and got off of my lap. She took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

As we stepped into her room, she pushed me down on the bed. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked up at her. She started to sway seductively back and forth. My eyes followed her breasts as they softly bounced. She unbuttoned her shorts and slowly pulled the zipper down. She placed her thumbs inside the waist of the shorts and gradually pulled them, wiggling her ass from side to side as she slid them past her hips. Once they cleared her knees and rested at her ankles she stepped out of them to reveal that she was wearing nothing at all under them. Auntie Kat stood there in front of me like a sexual goddess. She walked up to the edge of the bed and grabbed both of my ankles and pulled me down so that my legs came of the edge of the bed. She dropped down to her knees and pulled my shoes off one at a time and did the same with my socks.

She then unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned by khaki shorts. I looked down at her. I saw pure lust in her eyes. She tugged at my shorts and pulled them off my waist. She cleared my knees and tossed them across the room. My cock was now at painfully trying to get from the restraint of my boxers. Auntie Kat took care of that by quickly tugging them down and tossing them across the room like she had just done with my shorts. My quivering member now stood tall and free. Auntie Kat gazed at my 9" with a lustful hunger. "I hope I can handle all of this," she said energetically. She planted a soft kiss right on the head with those full luscious lips. She planted another and another. She had started planted kisses all over the head and shaft of my prick. Then she licked the underside of my dick. It felt amazing. She slowly licked my entire shaft until is glistened with her saliva. Her mouth slowly moved down and she took my balls into her mouth. She moistened them and then softly blew on them. I let out a small moan.

"Damn Auntie Kat, that feels great." She moved back up to my cock and took the head into her mouth. Her mouth was so hot I thought I might blow my load right then and there. Her tongue twirled all around the head. She started to take more of me into her mouth. Inch by inch until my head hit the back of her throat. The pressure and heat from her mouth was like a vacuum. I reached down and grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. "Oh shit Auntie, suck it, suck my fucking cock you bitch, make me cum." It seemed as though my words excited her because she started sucking me even harder and faster. "OH FUCK!" I screamed out as my balls tightened up. I knew it was coming. "OH SHHHIIITTT!!!" I screamed as gallon after gallon of cum shoot into Auntie Kat's mouth. She tried to hold it all in but it was more than she expected. She gulped down what was in her mouth and all the cum that escaped she gathered it on her finger and licked it clean. "Damn Kev, I never expected you to shoot THAT much." I felt a little light-headed for a second, I had never known that someone could possibly cum like that. I had to return the favor to my favorite aunt.

I took my shirt off and flung it to the floor. I placed Aunt Kat in the center of the bed. I moved over to the side of the bed and gently kissed her near the ear. "I'll be right back," I wispered. With that I dashed down to the kitchen, grabbed a special topping and dashed right back up to the bedroom. "What'd you go to get?" Aunt Kat asked. "Well I needed a special topping to go with the special treat that I'm bout to enjoy," I answered. "Well, what is it?" she questioned. "Honey. It's a little somthing I picked up from my Art teacher," I replied.

"Just lay back and relax." I stood over her and started to pour the honey on her body. I began with her breasts. Those perfect mounds. I trailed it from her right breast to the left and back to the right again. I then trailed it down over her stomach and into her navel. I then covered her inner thighs. Lastly I smeared it all over her sacred region. It was now time to clean up the mess I had made. I sucked hey honey covered left breast into my mouth and was in heaven. I twirled my tongue all around her erect nipple. I then moved on to her breast and did the same. I massaged her left breast and teased the nipple while cleaning the honey from the right breast. I licked my way down her flat stomach making sure to get every drop of honey I could find. I then passed over her pussy to gather all the honey from her inner thighs. As I licked her inner thighs she started slowly rotating her hips and moaning softly. I finally reached my destination. I licked up and down her slit. I ran my tongue all over her swollen lips. I softly sucked her lips into mouth. She started grinding her crotch into my face. I plunged my tongue deep into her dripping hole. I darted my tongue deep inside her womanhood.

She began to moan loader and loader. Her rose her hips off of the bed and was making love to my face. I placed 2 fingers deep inside her hole and licked her clit. Her grinding sped up. I took her clit into my mouth and plunged my fingers deeper into her cunt. I removed my mouth from her clit and rubber it with the 2 fingers I had in her pussy. My tongue returned to her pussy. "YEAH, EAT THAT PUSSY BABY, EAT THAT PUSSY BABY," she screamed out. I felt her legs squeeze down on my head and her hips start to buck faster and faster. I darted my tongue in and out of her as quickly as I could. Suddenly Aunt Kat's entire body stiffened up and her grip on my head was unbreakable. My face was then flooded with a wave her juices. I tried my best to lap it all up but there was just too much. Aunt Kat let out a silent scream and her body started to shudder. I lapped at her juices and licked her hole slowly until she came down. "Auntie Kat, was that alright," I asked with a large grin and some of her secretions covering my face. "That was great," she replied panting heavily.

I looked down and noticed that my dick was ready for action again. I climbed up onto the bed and lied down next her. She turned head to mine and we kissed passionately, our tongues dancing with one another. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "Looks like it's time to tame this monster," she commented and her fingers traced the veins on my prick. "Let me see how much of this bastard I can take." Aunt Kat climbed up on top of me and rose her pussy over cock. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth letting the head of my cock rub against her slit. Slowly she made her descent onto my tool. Inch by inch she slid down my pole. I couldn't believe how tight she was. Finally she impaled herself on my dick, slamming down on the last 3."

"Oh shit, I never had one this big before," she exclaimed while adjusting to the size. Her hips slowly began to rock back and forth. I placed my hands on her firm tits and massaged the flesh softly. Her rocking got faster and faster. As she sped up, I removed my hands from her tits placed them on ass. She began to slow down her rhythm and made a pivot on my cock and had her ass facing me while I remained inserted in her. She leaned back and started fucking me mercilessly. I reached up grabbed her tits once again. She started bouncing up and down on my dick. I put my hands on her hips and sat up. I softly guided her forward. I started to get into somewhat of a standing position so that I could bend her down forward. She immediately understood what I wanted to do and she obliged me.

She bent down forward and got down on all fours. I began to pound her cunt relentlessly. I held her hips and slammed into her faster and harder with each stroke. My grunts were drowned out by her moans. The echoing of our bodies slapping up against each other could be heard through out the entire house. I pulled out of her and laid her down on her back and spread her legs wide. I slowly inserted my head back in her dripping snatch. Before I could push it in completely, she grabbed my ass and pulled me in. I began pistoning in and out of my aunt like I was a porn star. Sweat was dripping from brow. We were covered from head to toe in perspiration. Her hips were raising of the bed to meet my downward thrusts.

"Oh fuck, Kev, I'm cumming baby, cum with me baby," she grunted as she came closer and closer to orgasm. I Started pumping even faster when I plunged as deeply into her as I could. I was buried to the hilt when I felt her clamp down on me. It was like a velvet vise grip. I felt my balls start to tingle. Her body went stiff. She let out an ear piercing scream. Her cunt began to milk my cock. "OH SHIT," I grunted. That did it, I shot my load deep inside her. Spraying my seed all over her walls. My load and her flood of juice was too much for her pussy to hold and it leaked out of her making a pool on the royal blue sheets. I collapsed on top of her and she kissed me softly on the lips. I gently kissed her on the frontal lobe. "I love you Kevin," she whispered. "I love you too...Auntie Pussy Kat." we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I awoke to the smell bacon, eggs and fresh blueberry muffins. My Auntie Kat came upstairs to see if I was up yet. "Good morning Kev, how'd you sleep."

"Heavenly," I replied. "Is breakfast ready?"

"No, not just yet, I forgot something," she said smiling devilishly. "What did you forget," I asked. "The honey."

To be continued...