Online to KaSandra Ch. 01

Story Info
Internet flirting leads to more than just fun.
2.9k words
4.52
36.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

EDITED BY:

Miriam Belle

CREATIVE CONSULTANT:

Simply_Cyn

Author's Note:

"All the best to KaSandra Jackson, who showed me the time of my life..."

*

We had been having phone sex for over a month when Kasandra suggested that we meet. This was a surprise to me for a few reasons, the most important being that we lived such a long distance from each other. She lived in Portland, OR and was living in Sacramento, CA at the time. Only pre-paid phone cards had allowed us to engage in our sexually charged phone conversations. I didn't have a lot of money to spare as living in Sacramento could get very expensive, a good example being my one bedroom apartment costing $511.00 a month. And this was the cheapest available without setting up in a place beyond Thunderdome.

Also, we didn't really know each other all that well. I knew her name, and I knew what she looked like. From her pictures, I knew she was about 5' 11", jet-black shoulder-length hair, almost obsidian eyes and a mocha complexion. Her African heritage had also graced her with unbelievably full pouting lips. She wasn't exactly thin, and she wasn't really fat. She was in that perfect midrange that allowed for smooth, fluid curves over her entire body and a full shape. Her breasts were large at 38 DD and looking at the various pictures I had of her, they had a lot of bounce.

Most importantly, I was very white and she had said a few times that she was nervous about white men. It wasn't so much that she feared me, but that people biased by racial bullshit wouldn't understand and make life difficult. I understood that, because the world we live in is still stuck in the 1800's in some important ways. But I didn't really care. I was 6 even, 210 lbs, muscular build (little love handles developing from too much beer in college, but still in good shape), blue eyes and blonde hair (though I had shaved my head at this point, more out of paranoia about thinning on top than anything). If a big, bald white guy and a sexy black girl together wasn't a statement of racial tolerance, then I didn't know what would be.

"I've been thinking a lot about it," Kasandra said as I tried to cook my Hamburger Helper, cradling the phone in the crook of my neck, "and I think it's time to take this a step further."

"I'd love to, but I have no way of getting to you. My car relies on gravity on the downgrade to get up over 50," I said, stirring in the sauce and noodles to the meat, "I have to pull a Fred Flintstone going uphill."

"I can come to you," she said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not?" she said, "I've got four days off next month, and I could always take a road trip south. I'll need a place to stay though."

"I have room here," I smiled to myself.

"You're going to sleep on the couch right?"

"No," I rolled my eyes, "You are. I love my bed."

"Ha Ha," she said flatly, "I was hoping we were going to fuck."

"You doubted that?"

The plans were set in motion, and when the time came, I faked being sick and took the four days off I needed. I got up that morning, showered and made sure that my pubic hair was trimmed down and shaved. I always shaved my area, ever since high school and left a thin love trail from the base of my cock to my navel. I ran my Mach 3 blade over my scalp, realizing I looked more and more like a cross between Telly Savalas, Mr. Clean and Arnold Vosloo in "The Mummy." But, Kasandra seemed to like the look and it only reinforced me keeping it shiny. Thinking about her being here made my cock swell a little as I put on my deodorant and got dressed.

She called me around 10 A.M., saying she was in Mount Shasta, towards the Northern California/ Oregon border and would be in town around 2 or 3 o'clock.

"It's raining here," she said miserably.

"It's sunny here."

"Well whoop-dee shit," she laughed, "You're not the one standing here at the payphone in wet clothes."

"Well then get off the phone and get going. Why be wet when you can be dry?"

"Well," she said, her voice confidential, "I was feeling kind of wet before I called you."

"I'll bet," I said, my mind wondering what her cunt tasted like, what it would feel like to run my tongue over her swollen lips and then slide it in. My cock was starting to strain against my boxers, and I said, 'Hurry up and get here."

"You know me," she laughed.

"Yeah, the fuckin' Road Warrior. I'll see you soon. Call if anything goes wrong."

The afternoon seemed to drag on as I waited for her to arrive. My mind was swirling in thoughts of us together, finally acting out all the scenarios we had talked about over the phone, finally being able to touch each other and explore each other the way we wanted to. I closed my shades and stretched out on the couch, unzipping my fly and pulling my jeans and boxers down. I stroked myself fantasizing about her, imagining touching her tits for the first time, holding her ass in my hands, sliding my cock into her. I masturbated for about ten minutes before I finally came. As I cleaned up, I figured it was better to have my first orgasm of the day out the way. I wanted to last as long as I could with her.

It was 1 o'clock, and I lay back down, my erection beginning to fade. She wouldn't be here until at least 2, so I closed my eyes and slept. When I opened them again, the clock on the VCR read 1:45. I looked over and saw Kasandra sitting in my recliner. She wore a yellow flowered sundress, her dark legs crossed as her foot bobbed a little, keeping beat to some song in her head. Her breasts were almost too much for the dress as it strained to cover them, a black bra strap slightly showing over her left shoulder. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she smiled at me.

"You're cute when you sleep," she said.

I couldn't believe it. She was actually here. "What about when I'm awake?"

Kasandra stood up and walked over to the couch, her hips swaying in such a way that it was clear she knew what she was doing. She sat down beside me and put her hands on my chest. Her fingernails were painted red as she ran her hands over me.

"Absolutely sexy," she said.

"You're just saying that because you want to get laid."

She smiled and shrugged, "That's true, but I also mean it."

She leaned down and kissed me, her full lips feeling like satin against mine as our tongues snaked out and slid together. I heard a small moan escape her as we kissed. My head spun from the sensation of her long, deep kisses. My hand rested on her thigh for a minute, moved up to her back, pulling her close. She broke our kiss and began suckling on my neck.

"I've wanted this for so long," she whispered into my neck and began sucking harder. I knew there'd be a hicky, but I didn't care.

"I know what you mean," I said as I closed my eyes, relishing every movement of her mouth. "I can't get you out of my head."

We made out on the couch for a while longer, getting to know each other until she finally said, "I have to pee."

"There's a showstopper," I laughed, my cock ready to burst out of my pants.

"Hey, it's a long drive. Where's your bathroom?"

I led her down the hall to the bathroom and once she closed the door, I took her duffle bag into my bedroom. I re-adjusted my throbbing cock and took a deep breath as I heard the toilet flush. There was the sound of running water from the bathroom as I waited for her. I didn't know if she wanted have sex now or later, and I thought asking would be a major mistake, so I sat on the edge of the bed. The bathroom door opened and she peeked around the corner of the bedroom doorframe.

"Hi," she said sweetly.

"Hi."

She sat down beside me and put her hand on my thigh.

"Well, here we are."

"Here we are," I agreed.

"I want to have sex with you," she said, looking at me intently with those obsidian eyes.

It was a major turn on for me watching her be so blunt and keeping that intense eye contact. I said, "I want that more than anything."

"You're my first white man, you know."

"Well, you're not my first black woman," I said as I kissed her neck, "But you are by far the most beautiful... the most sexy..."

Kasandra stood up and smiled at me. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and began to pull it up. Her thighs were beautiful and smooth, black lace g-string panties covering her sex. Through the flimsy lace, which was in the shape of a butterfly with purple highlights, I could see she was clean-shaven. Her hips were full and curved, leading me to believe that her figure had been drawn by a horny cartoonist rather than built in the womb. The dress traveled up further, revealing her stomach, and finally her breasts. They were gorgeous and full, like two watermelons held back by the flimsy bra that matched her butterfly panties. As she hoisted the dress off, her body stretched and I felt I might cream myself right there. She tossed the dress aside and ran her hand up her thigh, over her stomach and up between her breasts.

"What do you think?"

"I think you're perfect," I said, awestruck. My fetish has always revolved around breasts (as I think most fetishes for men do) and watching her slide her hands over her breasts, pulling at the fabric of her bra and letting the straps fall down around her biceps made me feel almost lightheaded.

"Then you'll like this," she said as she reached between the cups of her bra and unclasped the hook, slowly opening up. She finally pulled the bra away and let her tits hang free. They looked like someone had taken two water balloons and attached them to her. As she tossed the bra, they swayed and jiggled, the dark nipples erect and inviting. The afternoon light spilling through the tilted blinds of my window cast a film noir shadow over her body as she leaned forward and took her g-string off. She cupped one of her breasts and lifted it up to her face. Her tongue circled her left nipple as she rubbed her clit.

"Oh my God," I whispered, unabashedly impressed.

"Your turn," she said as she squeezed her breasts together, "You can't touch until you strip down."

"Fair enough," I said, trying to hide my excitement as I took my shirt off.

"Better hurry with those pants," she eyed my bulge, "Looks tight in there."

I undid my pants and pushed them off, taking my boxers with them. My cock stood at attention, pointing to her like some crazed indicator.

"God I want you," she said as she laced her fingers together behind my neck and began kissing me. I pulled her to me, grinding my cock against her as we began. Her tits felt so good against my chest, her hard nipples poking into me. Her hand slid down to my ass as we kissed, slowly moving back towards the bed. She began stroking my shaft as she nibbled on my neck again. I fondled her tits, enjoying every moment of feeling her silky flesh, the hardness of her nipples.

"If you hear me shout 'YIPPEE!' during this, pay no attention okay?" I whispered as we laid down.

She laughed as our legs tangled and we writhed together on the bed, or bodies becoming slightly damp as the room heated up from either the sunlight spilling in or the heat of our bodies. I thought maybe both. I could feel her pussy getting wet as she rubbed her self against my thigh.

"You always talk about how you would eat me out," she said as she lay on her back, spreading her legs. She took her fingers down to her crotch and spread her pussy open, revealing the wet, pink folds inside. "Time to show me."

I nodded and positioned myself lower on the bed, so her legs were resting on my shoulders. I licked and kissed the insides of her thighs, teasing her outer lips as I switched from one leg to the other. I finally began lapping slowly at her cunt, from one end of her slit to the other, twisting my tongue into her sex a little more with each lick. I let my tongue probe into her, tasting her juices. She was so sweet, so unbelievably sweet and musky as I worked my tongue around the interior of her pussy. I could hear her moaning a little, her hips quivering and gyrating slightly. I took my tongue to her clit and began lapping at it. She was starting to get very vocal, her moans getting more intense as I worked her clit with my tongue, inserting a finger into her vagina. She squeezed her legs around my head as she got louder and louder.

I had never been with anyone this vocal, and it was a major turn on. I committed myself to staying down there for as long as I could.

"Oh yes, oh baby yes...yes...yes," she moaned as she ran her hands over my scalp, her hips beginning to move back and forth to the rhythm of my finger as I gently nibbled on her clit, alternating with quick flicks using my tongue. She began to sound like she was in pain, and I stopped briefly.

"Does that hur-..."

"KEEP GOING!" she screamed, and I dove back down, working furiously at her clit with my tongue, finger banging her for all my arm was worth. After ten minutes or so, as my tongue began to ache, she orgasmed hard, screaming as she arched her back up and off the bed. I propped myself up and saw her eyes looked watery, and for a moment I thought I really had hurt her. I lay next to her and held her, her body shaking from the orgasm.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pulling her tightly to me.

"Yes, oh my god yes," she panted as she kissed me.

"You're a screamer," I said, "You never screamed on the phone."

"I have roommates, you know."

We began kissing again, my cock sliding into her and out again. I put on my condom and rolled onto my back. She mounted me, not taking any time to gently let my cock enter. I slid in fast, clear to the hilt as she opened her mouth, gasping. I'm only seven inches long, but I do have a thick cock. I could tell I was stretching her a little as she rode me. She braced herself against me, hands on my chest, her pussy tight around me, her tits hanging down and glistening with beads of sweat.

As we humped, the bed began to knock against the wall. I heard myself moaning out loud, something I rarely do, as she fucked me. With each movement, she would give her downward thrust a slight spin, so there was more friction between us. Time seemed to stop as I lost myself in her. I massaged her tits as we fucked, and her moaning became more and more pronounced. The effect was immediate as felt myself nearing the point of orgasm. Her fingernails latched into the muscle of my pecs as I grabbed her ass, letting her tits bounce and sway.

"Cum for me," she growled in between her moans, "Cum for me."

The pictures frames on the wall behind the bed fell off and shattered as we became almost violent in our thrusting. I did my best to keep myself inside her as she vigorously fucked the hell out of me. Finally, with a yell I came and blew my wad. My body tensed and I slammed her ass down on me, every muscle frozen as my cock pumped out cum. She leaned forward and kissed me frantically. We rolled over, my cock still throbbing inside her. She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed.

"Yes baby yes," she whispered.

"My god," I said, still reeling from the orgasm.

We lay there, silent for a while, just holding each other. Time must have slipped by, because as I looked over at my clock I saw the time was 2:55. We had started at around 2 even.

"Wow," I said, "Time flies when you're having fun. We went at it for almost an hour."

"Not bad," she said, gently flexing the muscles in her pussy around my cock, "I'll have you trained for at least two hours by the end of this visit."

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers