Old Broad on a Train Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty takes on Jeff and him.
907 words
4.47
111.7k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

The steward just gawked at Betty and I. He was lost in the moment of witnessing the randy seventy two year old with her pussy pressed against my face, all shiny from her large deposit of fluids.

"Umm excuse me, I am sorry I heard the yelling and thought someone might need some help." The steward said.

"Oh I need some help but as long as you have those clothes on you won't be able too!" Betty said and I immediately knew where she was going. She was definitely a horny old broad. With that statement she climbed down from the bench and removed all her clothes. The steward just stared at her nakedness but from the bulge that was apparent in his pants he sure didn't seem to mind Betty's forwardness.

"Well what are you two young studs waiting for, get your clothes off and put a proper fucking on this old broad." She ordered. It only took me seconds to get naked, the steward was still a little stunned and it took him a little longer. I didn't wait for him though; I wanted to plow my cock into her bushy wet cunt.

I had Betty bend over the couch and shoved my rock hard cock deep in her pussy. She let out a cry when I based my rod all the way in her cunt. I began to fuck her hard when the steward who finally introduced himself as Jeff joined us. Betty had him climb on the bench in front of her and sit on the top edge of the seat. She took his young cock into her mouth and we soon found a rhythm and proceeded to fuck her at both ends.

Betty was sucking Jeff's cock with reckless abandon swallowing it all the way down her throat. Jeff was moaning loudly and she knew he was about to blow. I was close myself and wanted it to last a little longer.

Betty pulled her mouth off Jeff's cock and began to speak. "Oh let's try something a little different. Jeff you sit here down on the couch and let me ride your cock!"

Jeff did as he was told and soon Betty was impaling herself on his thick cock. I lightly stroked my cock as I watched the old girl bouncing up and down on Jeff's shaft. Betty then leaned forward and pressed her body to Jeff's chest as she kept riding.

"Well Joe what are you waiting for? There is an empty hole back there that is just dying to get filled?" She said. At first it didn't compute in my head what she wanted me to do but I soon caught on but asked her just to be sure.

"You want me to take my cock and stick it in your ass?" I asked.

"Yes baby, I want to have your thick meat fucking my tight ass while Jeff keeps fucking my pussy. Just be gentle and get me ready first would ya?" She asked.

I bent down on my knees and figured the best way to get her ready would be to rim her ass. I stuffed my tongue in her ass crack and licked her for all I was worth. This sensation caused Betty to have another orgasm right away.

"Your tongue feels so good in my ass! Yes lick my ass you dirty bastard! III'MMMMM CCCUUUUMMMMIIINNNGG AAAGGGAIIINNN!" She screamed. Her whole body shook as she went through her orgasm. When it finally subsided she became vocal again and begged me to fuck her ass. "Joe I need that cock in my ass now! Please be a sport and fuck this old bird's ass hard!"

I got back on my feet and grabbed my pole, aiming it at her tight puckered hole all shiny with my spit I began to slide it in. I can't even describe the feeling of plugging someone's ass when there is already a cock in their pussy but it was incredibly tight.

As I slid it in and out it was amazing watching her tight hole grip my cock. When I would pull out it was as if her asshole didn't want to let go and it followed my cock the skin would pull out almost turning her insides out. It was a bit creepy but a definite turn on.

I sped my thrusts up and she was writhing on both of our cocks. In and out faster and faster I plugged her ass. I could feel Jeff's cock moving just as fast through the thin membrane separating us. It was driving Betty crazy with lust.

"FUCK MY ASS AND PUSSY YOU WONDERFUL BASTARDS. REAM THIS OLD BITCH! FUCK...FUCK...OHHHHHH SHIIIIT CCCCUUUUMMMMMIIIINGGGG SOOOO HAAARRDDDDDDD!!!!" She howled. Her shaking and tightening of her muscles from her orgasm had both Jeff and I shooting our loads deep inside her holes. The feeling of our cum blasting inside her set her off one final time.

Her orgasm was so powerful it left her unconscious for a brief moment. When I pulled out she came too and breathlessly got up off of Jeff's cock.

"Thank you boys for giving this old broad the fuck of her life!" she said. Jeff already late with the refreshments quickly got dressed and left the cabin. Betty and I fucked three more times during that fourteen hour trip and I couldn't help but be converted to a train ride lover!

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers