White Mom Captured by Black Men

Story Info
Milf shares breasts with black photographer assistants.
771 words
3.81
283.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moremom
Moremom
141 Followers

I thought I would share a story. It is kind of tame compared to many erotic tales, but this one is true. I got married when I was quite a bit younger. We were a great looking couple if I do say so myself. I am southern girl born and bred, a brunette with milky white pale skin and rosy cheeks. At that time I had a 36d chest, small waist, and a 34 inch hips. My groom, Bob, was six foot two inch hunk with wavy red hair. We spent a lot of money on the wedding, catering, flowers, facilities, photographer, limousine, the whole works.

My wedding photographer was a very young athletic black man named Jay who didn't have much more than a camera. He has dropped out of school to pursue his dream. Since that time he has done well and has a studio of his own and has won awards, and also has his pictures published in major magazines.

My husband Bob (now my ex-husband) saw one of his advertisements a year or so ago and saw a chance to have one of his fantasies come true. He contacted Jay and asked him if he would do boudoir shots of me. Jay didn't look for that business but Jay remembered how hot I looked on my wedding day and agreed to do the shoot.

One Tuesday evening my husband Bob announced the photo shoot to me. I acted reluctant but the truth is that I found the idea to be truly exciting. Bob and I had great sex that night because we were so turned on thinking about the photo shoot. My body isn't as tight as it was when I got married, but my chest is much larger. I now have 44DD breasts, and am a little on the chubby side, but completely proportional for a chesty woman. Bob loved to have me on top so he could look up at my tits while we fucked.

The day of the shoot came and everything went according to plan. However, Jay had not just one, but two young male assistants in his studio. They were moving things and adjusting lights, technical stuff. The shoot lasted two hours and I changed into about 6 different outfits. Every outfit was slowly removed and nude shots were taken each time. Jay even had me rub my pussy for the camera which to me seemed a little racy for boudoir photography. Jay was busy with his camera so I didn't see much of his expressions except when he gave me directions. The assistants however looked like their eyes were going to pop out.

When the shoot was over Jay remarked to my husband about how much he liked my big breasts. He apparently sees a lot of fake boob, and he expressed his preference for the real thing. My husband then invited him to go feel them if he wanted. "Yeah right," Jay responded looking at me. I nodded to him that it was ok. So then Jay looked again at my husband for assurance that it was ok and then he stepped toward me. I lifted the embroidered bra I had on and Jay slowly began to touch my breasts. Before the two of us could get too hot together, my husband sent the two assistants over to have their own sample.

Imagine that, three black men standing there massaging and now kissing my breasts. The guys were really getting excited now; the bulge in one of the assistant's pants was visible. Jay began to suck the right nipple, and an assistant began to suck and nibble the left. I was now ready for anything they wanted to do to me. My husband started snapping digital pictures for his own pleasure. Then Bob abruptly announced that we had to get going and all the fun stopped. If it had been left to me I would have taken all three of them right there and then. I can't tell you how hot I was.

When I went to the dressing room to get into my street clothes I found that the panties that I had on were so soaked with pussy juice that you could see the wet spot on the outside.

I've had more experiences with black men since then, but this was an extremely erotic encounter for me, one that I think about often. My ex-husband has the pictures of photo shoot, and of the guys fondling my breasts. He said he posted those shots online but I haven't seen them. So you may run across them online.

Moremom
Moremom
141 Followers