The Hardy Toys Ch. 1

Story Info
Trish and Jeff's journey into extreme BDSM.
4.1k words
4.54
99.6k
22
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers

Chapter 1: Extreme Proof

"So, you think you're extreme huh?"

"That's right"

"Care to prove it hotstuff?"

"Anytime, Trish"

"We'll see about that Jeff, we'll see..."

It had been two weeks since Jeff Hardy had injured himself during a Pay-Per-View training session. His muscle strain resulted in an enforced one month hiatus from the "squared circle." Jeff knew that it had been his earlier conversation with Trish Stratus that had resulted in his overly cocky maneuver from the top rope. His attempt to prove how extreme he was ended up a display of pain and embarrassment. Both his brother, Matt, and Trish, had rushed to his side that night and stayed with him through the long hours of x-rays and scans. Matt's concern was genuine and appreciated, but the loyalty displayed that night by Trish warmed Jeff's heart. Their relationship had started out as just another storyline dreamed up by the writers. Feeling Jeff was being sidelined by Matt's relationship with Lita, they had concocted the pairing of the cute southern boy and the voluptuous blonde vixen. Trish was known for her bitchy attitude, and the writers felt the mismatched pair would garner a terrific fan response. To everyone's surprise, including their own, Jeff and Trish became a real life item, just like Matt and Lita, the relationship blossoming as their storyline developed. As an in and out of ring couple, Trish and Jeff wore an erotic charge like a cloak over them. A charge that was very easy to detect.

While Matt and Lita were essentially the same people together or apart, it became apparent that the new couple were taking a different track. Jeff's ring appearance had begun to change due to Trish's influence. His on again, off again chest hair vanished as she insisted he remain totally smooth. Although initially balking at her request, he eventually gave in and removed all of his body hair, even his beloved facial design. Her next request was even more shocking, as she insisted he get rid of the character defining colored streaks running through the hair on his head. Trish was not above using her feminine wiles to accomplish her goals, so it wasn't too long before Jeff's image was all cleaned up to her liking. She paraded him in the ring like a collector with a prized possession. It made him feel good and the boosted self confidence showed in his in ring performance, until his injury.

Extremely happy with the current situation, Vince McMahon was only too pleased to give Jeff and Trish the month off so that he could recuperate with her providing for all his needs. At this point, Jeff had healed enough to perform all normal activities, but the doctor's release was still two weeks away, so the couple spent their time at Jeff's rather large home. Jeff's successful career had enabled the 23 year old to purchase and customize a grand old southern estate in North Carolina.

Jeff and Trish lounged in the sitting room of the house, spending a quiet evening together after a romantic dinner. "So, still think you're extreme, Hon?" Trish said, eyes intent on her boyfriend.

"Absolutely," he said in his thick southern accent, "this was just a minor setback. Accidents happen. I'll be wrestling again soon."

"Who said anything about wrestling," she said, a wickedly playful grin forming on her face.

"Oh, so what were you talking about?" He moved closer to her, youthful hormones beginning to rage inside of him.

"Well," she said, "if you are so proud of being 'extreme', then you won't mind if we play some new games tonight."

"I'm up for anything, pretty lady, if you know what I mean."

"That's good Jeff. Let's go down to the basement, I have a surprise for you."

Jeff had not resisted when she told him to take off all his clothes. Standing before her completely naked, his excitement was evident despite the chilly setting of the basement. Trish was still fully clothed as she walked around him, taking in every detail. She ran her hands down his smooth chest, letting one even go so far as to brush past his hairless groin. With a chuckle, she pinched one of his nipples, hard, and walked away. "Stay right there, extreme boy, I've got to get something." He watched her walk towards a small closet. After opening the locked door with a key, She bent over and pulled out a wooden chest. Jeff watched intently as her thrust up rear wiggled with her effort to move the trunk. The globes of her butt pushed against the material of her brief, white miniskirted dress.

"I thought we could experiment a bit since you have some time off," she said, using another key to unlock a padlock on the trunk. "Last chance to back out, I'll understand if you're scared." She withdrew a bundle of material that looked as though it were made of leather and rubber with various straps hanging down from it.

"I'm not scared of a little kink," he said, eyes widening as she shook out the bundle. "Really? What about extreme kink?"

"Bring it on baby," he said cockily, displaying more bravery than he actually felt. He knew Trish could be a bitch at times and that thought made him nervous. But it was too late to back out now. She had goaded him into defending his very personality and now he would just have to see it through.

"Then turn around and put your hands behind your back, palms together and fingers locked. From this moment on you will obey me in every way. Any disobedience will result in swift and severe repercussions. Do you understand?"

"Yes...mistress," he said sarcastically.

"You will address me as Miss Stratus, and you will do so sincerely and with reverence!" He doubled over and cried out as she reached around and slapped his testicles. "Now resume you position, boy."

Struggling to regain his composure after the unexpected assault on his balls, Jeff put his arms behind his back in the requested position. He felt a strap being buckled around his wrists, followed by another at his elbows. His arms began to ache as she slowly pulled the strap tighter, forcing his arms closer together.

Satisfied once his elbows were just about touching, she smiled inwardly, grateful for his flexibility, and buckled the strap in place. She then picked up the bundled item and began slipping it up over his arms. It was tight, but had a bit of play due to the stretch of the rubber. As she worked the single sleeve armbinder up toward his shoulders, she heard him groan as the device pushed his arms in that final space and made his elbows touch. Stopping just above his biceps, she brought four straps around and, crisscrossing them across his chest, buckled them in place. She then took a narrow collar attached to the top of the binder and buckled it tightly around his neck. "Now don't wiggle around too much, or your might choke yourself."

She then went to work on the straps dangling from the length of the armbinder. She buckled one at his wrists, one at his elbows and one along the top opening of the device. She made sure all of them were buckled at the tightest possible position then walked back over to the trunk.

Jeff wasn't so sure he liked this. His arms and shoulders were aching and every time he moved he felt pressure on his neck. However, he didn't feel it could get much worse so he elected not to say anything. His concern increased however when he saw her return from her toy chest. She was holding several small padlocks and quickly snapped one onto each of the buckles on the armbinder and his chest strap. She did not however, put one on his collar. He sighed, grateful that she would be able to remove the collar quickly if necessary. "Trish, this thing is really starting to hurt..." Her knee quickly came up, impacting on his already wounded testicles. Seeing stars and gasping in pain, Jeff lost his balance and fell to the floor, sending waves of agony through his already strained arms.

"That was your last warning, the next inappropriate thing that comes out of your mouth will be punished with far worse than a tap in the nuts." She let him squirm around a bit, then helped him to his knees next to the trunk. She then produced a 4" high posture collar which she quickly buckled and padlocked in place over the armbinder's collar. This new collar forced Jeff's head up high, preventing him from looking down. Smiling, she gave him a playful pat on the cheek, "You're looking good kid, but it's not extreme enough yet. Don't worry though, there's much more to come."

"As much as I was looking forward to your next slip up, I'm afraid it's time to gag you. Look at it this way, at least you'll avoid the possibility of me slamming my fist into your balls." With that, Trish pulled out yet another item from her evil box of toys. She held up the strange looking device so that the helpless boy could get a good look at it prior to it's use. "Now open wide, and remember...obey me!"

Jeff closed his eyes and opened his mouth, fearing the ramifications of disobedience. He felt the 3" rubber plug enter his mouth followed by a soft sponge like material that Trish had to squeeze past his teeth. Once inside, the sponge expanded, preventing any attempt to expel the gag. Next came a plastic shield that she slid in between his teeth and cheeks. Attached to the leather gag strap, this feature completely sealed off his mouth when she pulled the strap tight, locking it behind his head. She then buckled and locked the remaining straps, one of which passed under his jaw and connected to the main strap on the sides of his face, and the other, which came from over his mouth, separated past his nose and went over his head, locking in back to the main strap. The gag had two attachments on the front, the first was a clear plastic tube that extended through the middle of the gag, the second was a black rubber tube connected to a squeeze bulb. Jeff started to panic as he realized the possibilities possessed by the two attachments.

"There, there," Trish said in a motherly tone, "I'm almost done with the gag. As you've no doubt figured out, it inflates to completely fill your mouth. Once that happens, the tube is pushed to the back of your throat ensuring that you will swallow anything that comes down it...or choke. But don't worry," she said as she grabbed the inflation bulb and gave it three quick pumps, "I'm not going to inflate it all the way. Where would the fun be in your just swallowing without tasting?"

Jeff was now sweating heavily and his fear was obvious as he tried to acclimate himself to the intruder filling his mouth. He was forced to suck air in through his nose as the gag was air tight. The plastic shield was also causing him a bit of discomfort as the pressure from the strap caused it to push against his gums. Trish however, seemed not to notice his difficulty as she busied herself with his next restraint.

"I have to go get you something to drink so we can test your gag, but first I want to make sure you don't hurt yourself while I'm gone." She took out a 2' spreader bar from the trunk and quickly locked the leather cuffs around Jeff's ankles. "There, now don't go away, I'll be right back."

Unable to rise from his knees due to the spreader bar, Jeff squirmed trying to loosen his restraints in any possible way. Unfortunately for him, Trish had taken great care to ensure his immobility. He was perspiring heavily now, the ache in his arms rapidly becoming muscle cramps as they rebelled against the unyielding straps and material that held them. Jaw aching from the pressure of the gag, he wondered what she had meant by "test the gag." From his point of view, it worked too well as he was unable to utter more than a low moan. His arrogance and self-confidence diminishing by the second, he wondered just what his beautiful captor planned on doing with him. It was obvious she was trying to prove a point, and Jeff would gladly give in if he were able to relate his defeat to her.

The clicking of her heels on the steps brought him out of his daydreams. His head held up by the color, he had to wait until she stood in front of him before he could actually see her. She was grinning evilly as she held up the item she had brought back with her. She had what looked like a half full red rubber hot water bottle with a clamped off tube coming out from it's cap. He watched nervously as she rolled over a tall wooden coat stand and hung the bottle upside down from one of it's hooks. She quickly attached the end of the tube to the one coming out from his gag. Realizing that she intended to make him drink whatever she had put in the bag, he started to struggle once again, this time attempting to shake loose the tube.

"Now Jeff, I suggest you relax and try to concentrate on what's about to happen. When I release the clip, this...ah...lemon soda is going to flow pretty quickly into your mouth. I'm reasonably sure the gag has your mouth totally sealed, so you're going to have to swallow pretty fast to keep from choking. Understand that you don't have a choice in this as with all the locks and different keys, it would take me a while to get you out of that headpiece, and I certainly wouldn't be able to get you out before you drowned. Pretty extreme, wouldn't you say?" She smiled at him smugly and unclipped the tube.

He fought back a wave of panic as the fluid hit the back of his throat making him wretch involuntarily. Struggling to calm down, Jeff tried to tilt his head forward as much as the posture collar would allow in order to slow the flow. Adjusting to the force of the flow, he realized that after the initial spray, the steady stream of liquid would fill the available space in his mouth prior to his needing to swallow. Slowly he developed a rhythm to his swallows and he could see by the satisfied look in Trish's eyes that he was handling this torture well. He had his doubts though, as to the identity of what he was being forced to drink. She had said "lemon soda," and while it did have a lemony taste and carbonation, it was much too salty and burned his throat too intensely to be any kind of soda pop. Unable to do much about it, the helpless victim simply swallowed to keep up and please his captress.

As her boy toy continued with his struggle to swallow all of the liquid, Trish pulled a nearby chair closer and sat down facing her naked, restrained and kneeling plaything. The hemline of her skintight white dress rode high up her legs as she gently reached out and began stroking Jeff's flaccid penis with her high heeled shoe. She smiled, remembering that when this little adventure began, Jeff had been completely erect and turned on. That had all changed now. However, Trish was intent on getting him back "in the mood." She reached under her dress as her foot continued to stroke the boy's cock and began masturbating. She saw his eyes turn downward, despite the restraining effect of the collar. She timed everything to be perfectly in synch. Her rubbing herself, his swallows, and her stroking his now reawakened penis. As she moved her shoe upward against his shaft, her pointed heel jabbed into his low hanging testicles. Despite the new pain, his member remained rock hard and Trish's masturbating got more intense. As his cock began to pulse in a prelude to orgasm, Trish abruptly stopped everything, the sudden shock made Jeff choke on his last gulp from the hanging bag. She got up and quickly shoved two of her fingers up his nostrils. She coated the inside of his nose with her pussy excretions then pulled her fingers out so as not to block his air supply for too long. Unable to breathe through his mouth, Jeff was forced to smell her pungent aroma with each labored breath. Quickly, Trish unfastened the tube from his gag and left it to dangle from the bag. "Let's just leave that there for later, you never know when it might come in handy."

Ordinarily, Jeff would have been intrigued by her comment, but it was doubtful he even heard her, preoccupied as he was by the severe ache in his testicles caused by the lack of release. Taking advantage of the heightened sensitivity of his balls, Trish brought out another item from her trunk and proceeded to attach it to his jewels. The new device was a complicated looking set of leather straps. One strap buckled tightly around his scrotum and forced his hurting balls down, away from his body. An attached strap then went between his two balls separating them severely. Pulling this strap as tight as possible made the boy see stars as she ensured a total division of his testicles. The last two straps buckled around his penis, one at the base and one just under the head. The total effect was a throbbing erection that would not totally subside even without continued stimulation. The straps would keep the blood locked in his unsatiated member and ensure a constant painful arousal.

"OK, sweetie," Trish said as she stood up, "the next step is to get you into the boiler room." She pointed to a doorway 20 feet away leading to a dark secondary room in the basement that contained the house's heating machinery. "What's going to happen is this: you are going to use your famed agility and stamina to walk, balancing on your knees, into that room. The bouncing and leaning will serve two purposes, firstly, it will amuse me to no end, and second, it'll help to stir up the little drink in your belly. Now, get moving. And if you take too long, I'll tie your balls to your spreader bar and we'll see how the motivation of keeping your nuts from being pulled off works for you. Get going!"

Trish spent the next 10 minutes laughing at Jeff's clumsy attempt to get into the boiler room. Unable to use his tightly restrained arms for balance, he almost toppled several times. Finally inside, Trish followed and pulled the chain attached to the room's single light bulb. Jeff groaned into his gag as his eyes took in the sights around him. There were thick chains attached to what looked like garage door opener tracks hanging from the ceiling in various places throughout the room. Along the walls were shelves and hooks holding items that the boy couldn't make out from his position. Water pipes also took up space along the ceiling, feeding liquid to and from the heating system. Jeff stared wide eyed at one particular corner of the room and began a renewed attempt at struggling.

"Ah," Trish said, "I see you've noticed the camera mounted on the wall. I don't understand why you're so upset, the other room had one too, you just couldn't see it. I just thought you'd like to have a visual record for posterity. Besides, who knows how much we could get for this tape on eBay?"

The room was hot, and all Jeff's renewed struggling resulted in was his breaking out in a sweat and exhausting himself. Trish took advantage and pushed him, face down, to the floor. "Time's wasting, honey. It's getting late and we've still got a long way to go." She quickly pulled down one of the lengths of chain and attached it to the center ring on Jeff's ankle spreader bar. As the boy struggled to see what was happening, Trish walked over to the nearby wall and pushed a green button. The chain slowly began to move back up into it's ceiling track. Jeff was horrified as the device lifted him up until he was dangling upside down two feet above the cement floor. His sweat soaked long blonde hair fell toward the floor as the blood rushed to his head. Lightheaded, the boy could only wonder how long it had been since he was last down here, and when Trish had the time to prepare all of this.

"Now Jeff, with your high flying antics, a little upside down time shouldn't be a problem. Hold still while I stop your swinging," Trish said as she hooked a chain form his posture collar to a bolt on the floor. "Yep," she said, "your problems are just beginning. Since we're running a bit short on time, I'm going to have to rush this next part. But don't worry, even though the preparation might be quick, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the end results."

Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers
12