The Sybian Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Tasha finds a way to pay for her Sybian.
1.9k words
4.61
368.9k
176

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,716 Followers

It was Tasha's curiosity, really, that started it all. She was obsessed with Sybian porn. Her eyes would get all dreamy and half-closed every time they watched. And Max had to admit, the thought of watching her climb on and ride one of those things had him going. Besides, he never could say no to her. Still, Max was a business man, an investor. The cost of a Sybian of their very own was cost-prohibitive, to say the least. There were rentals available, but none in their area. That's when he got his brilliant idea, and that's how the Sybian Club began—a two thousand dollar investment, clearing out a private room in their basement, and a website. They started by offering free introductory sessions. Max felt a little bit like a heroin dealer... "The first one's free, man!" But Tasha's instincts had been right on. Once a woman had a ride on the Sybian, she wanted to ride it again. "If you build it, they will cum!" she said... and man, did they cum... and cum... and cum!

-----

"I can't do this." Nicki stopped short as Tasha opened the door. "I can't... just forget it..."

"Yes," Tasha insisted, coming up behind her friend and steering her toward the now open door. "You can. There's no one here but us, and aside from showing you the video, I can leave the room entirely if you want."

Nicki frowned, staring at the dark saddle-shaped thing in the middle of what looked like a doctor's examining table.

"That's it?"

Tasha smiled, shutting the door and picking up a remote. "Just watch... and trust me."

The small television in the corner came to life, and both women took a seat side by side in two chairs against the wall. On the screen, a robed woman was choosing which "attachment" she wanted to try out, and in the process, explaining what each of them did.

Nicki licked her lips, glancing over at Tasha, and then back to the television. When Nicki had confessed her inability to have an orgasm during sex, Tasha had replied, "I have just the thing!"

This, apparently, was the thing. Who kept something like this in their basement? Nicki wondered, tucking her short blonde hair behind her ears, her eyes wandering around the room. It was small, with no furniture except the chairs and the table with the machine on it. There was a sink in the corner with a cupboard underneath. The walls were painted a faint rose color, and there were tasteful nudes hung there.

"Look," Tasha whispered, nudging her friend, and Nicki sat frozen as she watched the woman on the screen straddling the black-saddle, which was now equipped with a skin-colored rubber-like strip that had a penis-shaped probe on top. The woman had taken off her robe, and Nicki admired her heavy breasts before her eyes fell to the dark triangle between the woman's legs. The dark haired woman was slowly sinking down onto the dildo attached to the machine.

There was some explanation of how to work the controls, rotation, vibration, Nicki wasn't sure, because she couldn't take her eyes off the woman's pussy. She was rocking a little, and the camera moved in close, so you could see how her clit moved back and forth over the flesh-colored rise. The machine vibrated louder. The woman moaned and rocked. Nicki felt her breath coming faster and shifted uncomfortably in her chair.

"It feels so good, you won't believe it," Tasha confided, giving her a sideways glance.

Nicki licked her lips again. "It sure looks like it."

"Wanna try?"

Nicki could feel a hot ache between her legs. She looked from the saddle-like contraption on the table, to the woman on the screen whose face was twisted in bliss.

"Max isn't here, is he?" Nicki asked, glancing toward the ceiling. "I can get... loud..."

Tasha smiled. "No boys allowed. But if you talk to Tom about it, and he wants to see... we can make a tape for him."

Nicki's eyes widened at the thought of her husband watching her up on that thing.

"Come on," Tasha urged, turning off the video and standing up. "You don't have to get undressed if you don't want. Just take your panties off."

Flushing, Nicki stood, slipping off her heels. She nudged her skirt up in back, so she could catch hold of the elastic edge of her panties. Tasha was busying herself with the machine, positioning a flesh-colored rubber strip like the one they'd seen on the tape.

"Hop up." Tasha nudged a stool out from under the table and took her friend's hand. When Nicki hesitated, biting her lip and staring at the machine, Tasha said, "Don't worry, everything's sterilized."

"How do I...?" Nicki had to pull her skirt up to swing her leg over the dark hump, and she sat, staring down at the dildo-shape.

"You've used toys before, right?" Tasha asked, squirting a little clear fluid over the plastic penis. "Just slide it inside of you."

Grasping the ridged surface of the dildo, Nicki lifted her skirt and edged her way toward it, shivering a little as it brushed her clit before coming to rest at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly, she wiggled her way down, spreading her thighs wide over the rounded back of the machine.

"Like that?" Nicki asked, flushing as she saw Tasha looking between her legs.

That's when she noticed the large mirror hanging against the opposite wall. Shocked, Nicki stared at her reflection, a woman in a black skirt and a white blouse, completely dressed for the office—except for the whole straddling thing, and the five inch dildo pressed up into her flesh.

"Perfect," Tasha agreed, handing her friend the controls. "Here."

Still surprised at her own reflection, Nicki murmured, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"Trust me, it's a great idea. You'll thank me." Tasha took the controls from her friend's hand and turned the machine on, making it vibrate.

"Hey!" Nicki squealed and jumped, half laughing, as a gentle buzz began between her thighs. "Ohh... god... that's nice."

Tasha grinned. "But that's not all it does, sweetness. It rotates, too." She manipulated the dual controls, upping the vibration a little, as well as turning on the rotation.

Nicki gasped, her eyes growing wide. "Oh!"

"Here," Tasha said, attaching a large square block of comparable size to the front of the Sybian. "You can use this to lean on. You'll probably need to."

"Oh my god," Nicki whispered, feeling a gentle rotation deep inside her pussy. The thing was turning around and around in there! Her eyes closed and she rocked, remembering the woman in the video, how she had rocked, too. It seemed like such a natural thing to do, rubbing her clit over the vibrating nub between her thighs.

"It's like fucking," Nicki murmured, grasping the hand-rest that Tasha had put down for her as she rolled her hips over the black saddle. How many times had she sat up on Tom like this, rocking and rolling? She couldn't count. But oh my god, fucking Tom had never been like this!

"Oh I need more," Nicki moaned, wiggling down against the machine. "Faster, Tasha. Please!"

Tasha kicked it up another notch, her own pussy beginning to get wet as she watched her friend's reaction. Part of her couldn't wait for Nicki to go, so she could get on and go for a ride herself! But she had promised Max she wouldn't mix business with pleasure. She was only going to show her girlfriends the benefits of the Sybian, and that was all.

"Ohhhh yessss!" Nicki's thighs trembled and she pulled her skirt up further, giving Tasha a clear view of her friend's pussy.

Tasha sank into a seat to watch, squeezing her thighs together and swallowing hard as she edged the rotation up another notch, too.

"Oh my fucking god!" Nicki moaned, her head going back, her whole body shivering. "What in the hell is it doing?!"

"Ride it," Tasha urged, licking her lips as she edged the vibration up again. "Come on, baby, ride it good!"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Nicki's blonde hair flew all around her face as she shook her head, trying to deny the sensation coursing through her body.

The thing between her legs was alive, humming its way into her flesh, somehow, making her tremble in its grip. That ridged pole shoved up into her was turning, relentless, rubbing up against some deep place that she hadn't even know existed. Her clit felt swollen, huge, and the wetness between her legs had nothing to do with the lubrication that Tasha had provided before the ride began.

"You close, baby?" Tasha asked, squeezing her legs together again, feeling the gentle throb between them. "Want more?"

"Yes!" Nicki gasped, tearing at her blouse, popping two of the buttons so she could get to her breasts. She rubbed them, her fingers moving under her bra, pulling at her nipples. "Oh god, more more!"

Tasha gave her more, maxed it out, the whole room humming with the machine's force. She could see Nicki's orgasm coming, could read it like a neon sign on her face, the flushed cheeks, the open, gasping mouth.

"Nowwwwwwwww!" Nicki howled, jerking and bucking on top of the machine, mashing her whole pussy down against it as if she could merge with it somehow. She was seeing blackness and stars, the quivering of her flesh nothing compared to the heat coursing through her veins. Gasping, moaning, she pulled herself off the pulsing torrent between her thighs. Panting, staring at the still-sticky, rotating cock, Nicki shuddered again, an aftershock. Her ears were ringing, and she barely heard Tasha's words.

"Now... didn't that feel good?"

Good? Nicki couldn't find her voice. She sat in the sticky pooling mess on the table, unable to focus on anything but the waves of fading pleasure rushing through her body. Tasha turned off the machine and began cleaning up. She handed Nicki a warm washcloth.

"Thanks." Nicki couldn't help but flush. She slipped her panties back on, glancing in the mirror to smooth her hair. "Oh my god... Tasha... that was..."

"I know." Tasha's eyes were bright as she tossed the flesh-colored accessories into the sink.

"But..." Nicki sat on one of the chairs, her legs feeling still too shaky to hold her. "How is this going to help me have orgasms during sex, exactly?"

"Well..." Tasha shrugged. "Now, at least, you know you can have one with something inside you, right?"

"Yeah, but..." Nicki looked longingly over at the machine on the table. Her body was already missing it somehow. "Tom doesn't vibrate and rotate and..."

Tasha grinned. "Well... you can always come back for a ride. We're starting a club."

"A club?" Nicki pressed her hands to her cheeks, trying to cool them.

"The Sybian Club," Tasha confirmed. "It doesn't cost a lot to join, and you can have twenty minutes on the Sybian for fifty bucks."

Nicki stared at her, dumbfounded. "Are you serious?"

Tasha nodded. "I wanted one, and Max figured, you know, this was the best way to pay for it. It isn't cheap... but isn't it worth it?"

Nicki found herself nodding, looking back at the Sybian. "Yeah."

"Tell all your friends," Tasha urged. "Tell everyone you know. The first ride is always free!"

-----

>^,,^<

-----

Kitties love being petted, so don't hesitate to leave me some feedback! If you enjoyed this story, please take a moment to vote a "5." Also, if this story appealed to you, you can check out my other stories on Lit. The list is growing!

Thanks for reading,

*~Selena~*

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,716 Followers