Roomate Voyeur

Story Info
She can't help but watch her roomate get it on.
783 words
4.14
89.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in with my best friend Chelsie about a week ago. I'm finding out a lot of things about her that I didn't know before, like she leaves her socks on the bathroom floor, she drinks right out of the milk carton, and she has sexallthe time. Almost every night I was subjected to the sounds of moaning and groaning from the other room, as she and her boyfriend, Max, went at it. Once I tried to sleep with earplugs, but I gave up on those when I didn't hear my alarm one morning, and was late for work. I'm a shy girl, not very experienced, sexually speaking, and I feel really uncomfortable talking openly about sex. In the mornings I would try to think of a way to bring the subject up with her, but I kept chickening out. So I must have been really upset the night when I finally got up out of bed to ask them to stop. I put on my robe and went to k nock on her door, but I froze when I realized it was partway open. I stepped a little closer, and realized I could seeeverything!

He was on his knees in front of her, and she was pulled right up to the edge of the bed. She had her head partly lifted and was looking at him while he fingered and licked her hot pussy. I knew I shouldn't watch, but I couldn't seem to look away. He was twisting his fingers, two of them, in and out of her, and she was lifting her hips and moaning. Every time she moaned, he would flicker his tongue against her clit, and she would moan louder. That explained the noises I'd been hearing. Closer, though, I could hear the squishy sounds of his fingers moving in and out, which told me how wet she was.

I was pressed right up against the wall, next to the partly open door, barely able to breathe. I felt all achy and hot, and almost moaned out loud myself when he stuck his head between her legs and started sucking on her clit. Not that they would have heard me if I had moaned, because she climaxed right then, and got really loud. She bucked her hips up into his face like a wild animal. Before she really finished cumming, he stood up and positioned his cock in front of her tight, wet tunnel. I could see his ass cheeks clench when he shoved into her, and he groaned out loud, holding that hard meat still inside her for a second.

I was getting really horny, watching them screw. My hand rubbed at my panties, and my hard little nipples poked at the cotton of my robe, making me squirm even more. But I didn't stop watching.

He turned her slightly, bringing her closer to the edge of the bed, and I could see his dick moving in and out of her. I heard him moaning dirty words about how tight she was, how wet, and his thumb rubbed up against her clit, making her arch on the bed with increasingly louder moans. She started talking dirty back, too, which only made me hotter, like I was on the scene of a porno movie or something.

"Fuck me harder, Max. Oh, yeah...fuck me with that big cock."

I pushed my knuckles into my mouth to keep from groaning or giggling out loud. I was so hot, but so scared that they would catch me watching them, and know how turned on it was making me. They didn't look toward the door, though.

Max didn't disappoint her. He gripped her hips, lifting them right off the bed and started ramming his dick into her. I could hear their flesh pounding with slick smacking noises, and they weren't talking any more. She came all of a sudden, explosively, pushing her hips way up, and he only drove harder and harder into her soaking cunt. He pulled out about thirty seconds after that, and she sat up and wrapped her lips around his thick cock head. He moaned really loud, and fucked her face, his hips moving in jerky thrusts. He must have shot a big load, because some of it seeped from the corner of her mouth and dripped down her chin. She pulled back, licking her lips and wiping the cum from her face.

Before they could catch me, I crept back to my room and quietly masturbated myself to an orgasm that nearly made me pass out. Now every time I hear them moaning, I know exactly what they're doing. Sometimes, I even watch.