My First MMF

Story Info
An account of his first male-male-female threesome.
1.1k words
3.98
119.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taraross
taraross
12 Followers

This is a true story which happened several years ago, but the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

It could have been considered very unwise to select one of my best friends for a threesome with my girlfriend, but this all happened long before the internet, and in a small Northern town where picking up a stranger could have been disastrous. Anyway, I knew she fancied him and I knew that almost any straight guy would want to fuck Claire - but it was still pretty foolish. It lead us all into one of the most bizarre and incestuous periods of our lives.

Claire and I had moved out of the shared house into a one bedroom flat about a street away because we were working on an album and needed some peace. However Andrew was always around our flat, bumming off university and smoking hash with me.

Claire left the bedroom where we were chilling out and went to the toilet, as I continued chatting with Andrew and smoking our spliff. She was gone for ages. Eventually I went to the kitchen to put the kettle on, and just as I finished putting the sugar into the teas, Clair came out of the bathroom.

"Shall we do it then?" She asked quietly.

"What?"

"Shall we do that threesome?"

"If you want to..."

"How do we get it started?" She was really jumpy.

"Leave that with me. Let's go back in to the room."

We returned to the bedroom, where Andrew was sat on the edge of our futon. I handed him his tea and sat on the floor opposite. Claire sat nervously beside me. Andrew handed me the joint, and I took a deep toke and handed it to Claire with a conspiratory wink.

"Andrew," I said, exhaling blue smoke. "Question for ya. Would you like to fuck Claire?"

He looked shocked. "I'd LOVE to fuck Claire."

"Go on then."

"Are you joking?"

But by then she was already sitting down beside him. She lifted his chin with her finger, kissed his lips once and put her tongue into his mouth. They stared to kiss passionately. To this day I have never felt so many emotions at once. Anger, jelousy, and incredible hornyness to name just three. She waved me over to join them, but I just wanted to watch for a while.

Claire's hand went down to his crotch and rubbed his packet as he started squeezing her tits through her shirt, their tongues kissing deeply. I must confess that I had a serious boner as I watched the situation unfold. He pushed her back onto the bed and undid her jeans, pulling them down to her ankles and exposing her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She sighed as he slid a finger into her pussy, and slowly began to poke her. She lifted herself onto her elbows and made eyes at me to come closer.

I sat down beside her, kissed her once and then pulled her top off over her head. Andrew was eating her pussy as I undid her bra and threw it onto the floor. She whispered "Somebody fuck me."

The following ten seconds must have looked hilarious to a fly on the wall. Claire was sprawling on her back, naked, as Andrew and I quite literally raced to get our clothes off. We wore tight jeans back then, and there was definitely a bit of hopping about as we struggled to free ourselves. Eventually, we both stood naked. I took a crafty peak at Andrew's cock and was rather relieved to see that it was smaller than mine. I know they say size doesn't matter, but I promise you it does. I'd never seen another hard cock in real life before, and if he'd pulled out a "throbbing ten inches of man-meat", as years of pornography would have had me believe, I'd have felt rather intimidated. I glanced down at Claire, and as I looked back up I caught him assessing mine in the same way. He looked away quickly. All good though, I was still the daddy.

I made a kind of "after you" gesture, and he knelt down between Claire's thighs, preparing to screw her. Then he stopped. "Have you got a condom?" he asked. Shit. We hadn't thought of that. Claire and I hunted the flat for about five minutes, and found only one. Claire was on the pill so we didn't use them except for anal. She hurriedly put it on him, and resumed her position. He slowly pushed his rubber clad cock into her, and began to gently thrust in and out. She put her arms around his neck and winked at me over his shoulder.

"Fuck me harder Andrew. Harder." He stepped up the pace somewhat. I knelt beside her, grabbed a handful of hair and started working her head back and forward on my cock as Andrew banged away between her legs. Her face was flushed, her nipples were as hard as rubber as I pinched them, and she was obviously loving it. She put her legs around Andrew's waist.

After a few minutes of this we switched position. Andrew sat against the cushions, and I fucked Claire doggy style as she knelt between his legs, sucking his cock. I slapped her arse until it was rosy red, and she moaned with delight. I suggested that Andrew hold her by the hair while she sucked him, and he seemed only too pleased to give it a go.

We switched around, and I got to enjoy her mouth as Andrew fucked her from behind. She looked back at him and asked him not to come inside her, "I'm wearing a condom, " he said. "I took it off when I was sucking your cock." She replied, and went straight back to sucking me. After a minute she told him to lay on his back.

He did as he was told, and Claire lay down beside him and began to roughly stroke his cock. "Look at me. I know you've wanked yourself off thinking about doing this with me, Andrew. It's real now though. I've let you fuck me, and now I'm going to make you spunk up."

It took him another second and a half to squirt. It was rather impressive actually -- much more than I usually came -- it went all over his stomach and chest, as well as her hand and forearm. She dabbed a bit on her finger and licked it off, then pecked him on the lips.

My turn. She went down on me and hammered my cock with her hand and her mouth until I came. She swallowed it with a smirk, and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

I was in a kind of shock. Then Andrew said "I didn't know you were into this sort of thing Liam. Angela's always talking about being fucked by you, but we were scared to ask." Angela was Andrew's girlfriend. Hmmm.

taraross
taraross
12 Followers