Fucking Mom And Her Daughter

Story Info
Guy lends a hand then gets fucked.
907 words
3.82
239.3k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy rang the door. He was 21 and stood 5ft 11, with short brown hair and a handsome face. His white t-shirt fitted him well and gave an indication of his well looked after body. Nicky answered the door, She was 18 and 5ft 4 with long blonde hair, she had a pretty face and the light summer dress she had on showed off her amazing legs and sexy cleavage.

"Hi im Andy, your new neighbour" handing his new neighbour a bottle of wine.

"Hi im Nicky. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said smiling softly.

"Hows the move going?"

"Well it just me and my mum and we could actually use a hand." She asked.

"Of course what do you need me to do?" Andy replied as he entered the house being led by Nicky.

"Through here in the back." Andy followed her admiring her tight ass through her summer dress.

"Hey mum, this is Andy our neighbour, I thought he could help fit that light for us."

Nicky's mum was a little shorter than her, but with the same pretty face, shes was a little large too but bu no means fat.

"Well hello Andy, aren't you the hunk! Im Julie, think you can fit a light for me?

"I wired my own house so I think so" Andy smiled at her and Nicky.

Half hour later the light was fitted and the wine was drunk. Andy found he just clicked with Nicky and Julie. He looked at his watch "Im sorry but I have to go, I need to cook me some tea" As he stood, he caught Julies hand, what Julie was holding was a wine glass, the contents of which then went over his shirt.

"Shit im so sorry Andy" Julie said as she and Nicky stood and moved in on him.

"Here lets get that off ill clean it." Julie began to unbutton his top. Andy smiled, he was never shy when it came to showing off his body.

"Nice body baby" Julie said. Gazing admiringly at his torso, which was sculpted beautifully. Nicky cooed gently at she looked.

"Mum hes so hot!"

"He is isn't he"

"Andy I have something else you can help me with"

"And whats that then Julie?" Andy asked laughing.

"Nicky here is a virgin and I want you to fuck me and show her how a guy should treat a girl"

Andy stopped laughing." What..." This was his fantasy.

"Come on don't make me beg. Don't you wana show Nicky here how to fuck?"

"Go on Andy fuck my mama" Nicky started to run her hand over his chest.

Andy could not resist " Ok"

Julie and nick smiled then led him upstairs to the bedroom. Julie stripped off and got on the bed, on all fours. Andy moved behind her and started to lap at her pussy, gently flicking his tongue on her clit then licking up and down each lip then back to her clit. Her pussy, was glistening.

Nicky stood behind Andy watching., "Go on baby watch good" Julie moaned.

"look how wet your mum is Nicky, she tastes so good!" Andy was getting off on the mother daughter scenario.

"Mum you look so wet" Andy pushed 2 finger into Julies pussy. "Let me taste her she always tastes so good" Nicky asked pulling Andy's fingers out and putting them into her mouth. Andy almost came. They played together before!

Andy stood up and undid his trousers, both girls sat on the edge of the bed. As Andy dropped his pants and his 8.5 inch cock flopped out rock hard, Nicky gasped, "My first cock" "It looks so tasty" Julie wrapped her hand round barely managing too. She slipped her lips over it. Julie began to slurp her way up and down his cock..

"Wana suck me too Nicky"

"I don't know how too"

Andy took his cock from her mothers mouth and placed it on Nicky's lips. She slowly opened them and began to flick her tongue over his head. "tastes so good" Julie laid back and said come-on Andy and fuck me"

Andy lined his cock up and pushed it in with ease, Julie began to moan. Andy reached over and began to finger Nicky, Andy then removed them and offered them to Julie how greedily licked them clean, as he fucked her.

Nicky got on all fours sticking her ass up towards Andy. He picked up the pace and Julie was soon screaming with orgasm. He pulled out and took his position behind Nicky. God she was tight as he enetered her, he could here her moan as he pushed in.

Julkie was uttering words of encouragement as her daughters pussy stretched open to swallow a huge cock.

It took nearly 10 minutes for him to bottom out in her pussy but by then Nicky was moaning for him to fuck her hard. Which he did Julie has moved and was licking his ass balls and her clit from behind. Nicky moaned that she was coming at which point Andy began too. He squirted deep inside her then he pulled out and squirted twice over her ass and pussy then he aimed and got Julies face too. His dick slowly stopped oozing out cum. Julie greedily sucked it clean then proceed to clean up her daughter. As andy stood back he realised he had some great new neighbours!!