The Blowjob Chronicles Ep. 03

Story Info
Diana the white trash.
1.9k words
4.19
35.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Dave,

It's been two weeks since my last email.

Before I get started, I want to offer my congratulations to you and Bonnie for three years of successful marriage. I still can't believe you didn't do anything special to celebrate the milestone. Jewelry would have been nice, you cheap bastard.

A lot has happened since my last email. I'll break down the events in no precise order. I'll start with Amber, my ex-wife living in poverty down in Ohio. I got another letter from her last week. I got ignored the first six months following the divorce, but lately I've been getting a letter every two weeks.

In the letter, she was vague and to the point. Amber and Husband #2 moved to a new home in a pleasant neighborhood. She's four months pregnant, and having a boy. They're debating on a name: He likes Casey and she likes Cory. They can name him Shitstain for all I care.

Amber's nephew went to jail a few days ago. Apparently the crazy bastard struck his unfortunate Algebra teacher in the head with an aluminum baseball bat for cutting him from the class. Amber's new husband is a high school English teacher. I wonder how he reacted. I hope someone takes him out with a baseball bat.

In more depressing news, I had to replace the Corolla. I've had that car for four years, but I've been having problems with the brakes and the transmission. I still haven't bought a new car, but I did buy an ugly brown van to get me back and forth from work in the meantime. The car will be missed. It's the only thing Amber didn't take in the divorce.

Now that we're caught up on the current events, I can write honestly about the true reason for this email.

I found another girl.

I met her at The Scarlet Haven. I went there alone a couple weeks ago, before the shoot with Trisha.

Her name might be Diana, but I'm not sure.

Unlike Rochelle, the other stripper I met at The Scarlet Haven, Diana didn't want to be a prostitute. When she called two days ago, she had apparently changed her mind.

This is how it happened.

I was sitting in the living room, watching Trisha suck my dick in the Gas World bathroom on a 40 inch television, eating stale sour cream and onion potato chips and drinking warm, generic root beer when the phone rang.

I answered on the sixth ring. I didn't recognize the voice, but once she mentioned The Scarlet Haven, I recalled. I listened to Diana for five minutes. She was desperate for money. She had debated the prostitution issue in her mind all week, but money had become scarce, and the rent was due at the end of the week. She decided to set aside her morals.

Diana asked about the camcorder.

Two hundred and fifty dollars convinced her to let me use it.

I set a time, gave her my address, and hung up the phone. For the next five hours, I downloaded porn off the Internet, looking for ideas.

Research.

I also watched the home movies I made with Rochelle and Trisha.

The final fifteen minutes were the hardest. I paced the apartment muttering to myself. When she finally called, I was pissing. I answered the phone without washing my hands. She was waiting for me downstairs. The buzzer was out of order

I rushed downstairs, desperately wanting to proceed with the third shoot.

Diana dressed in black.

She sat on my green and white checker pattern sofa (purchased at a thrift store for thirty bucks), and smiled bashfully for the camera. I'm sure Diana was more nervous than shy. She dances naked for the sleaziest men in Chicago for a living. How many shy girls can make that testimony?

Her small, firm breasts pushed against a tight cotton shirt. Her nipples imprinted against the black material. They're pierced.

Diana's hair is black, and cut really short; kind of reminiscent of Demi Moore in the movie "Ghost." Her thick lips were painted dark red. Her fingernails were black. She has a pale white complexion, an apple-shaped face, light green eyes, and a nose ring. I started thinking of Diana as a gothic version of Snow White.

For a few minutes, Diana and I talked. She adjusted to the camera quickly. During the interview, Diana revealed that she grew up in a trailer park. She lived a good life without much money. Mommy switched back and forth between stripper and waitress. Diana was following Mommy's footsteps. Daddy was an unemployed mechanic, and a full time drunk. She has two younger brothers and an older sister.

Diana graduated high school near the top of her class, and attends college part-time, although she's uncertain about her educational future. She never wanted to be a stripper. Her mom's friend got her a job waiting tables at The Scarlet Haven. A few weeks later, needing extra money, she decided to take the stage.

Since becoming a stripper, her life has been unpredictable. A guy she'd been dating for three years left her for a fifteen year old girl.

I changed the subject. We talked about sex, mostly blowjobs.

She sucked a dick for the first time five years ago. In nineteen years, nobody has fucked her mouth, gagged her, or cum on her face. She swallowed cum a few times, and hated it. The taste reminds her of cucumbers.

I pulled out my cock.

Leaning forward on the sofa with her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands, Diana gawked.

"You're a very lucky guy," she said.

"Ready to get this show started?"

I joined her on the sofa, holding my cock and the camcorder.

Left hand planted on her forehead, giggling uncontrollably, Diana shook her head back and forth. "I can't believe I got myself into this," Diana said. She reached for my cock, pulled away, and giggled for a few more seconds.

Diana slid the tip of her tongue across the head of my cock. Her right hand moved up and down the base of my cock. She slobbered on the head until it was nice and slippery, then let it slip inside her mouth. Bracing herself with her elbows against my thighs, Diana guided her head down my cock. One inch at a time, I watched my cock slowly descend into the warm depths of her mouth.

I pulled off my pants and boxers.

Swirling her tongue along the underside of my shaft, Diana swallowed more cock. I shoved my free hand inside her pants and start rubbing her pussy through the panties. She was already wet. I inserted two fingers inside her slippery opening.

She spit my dick from her mouth, and moaned loudly, blowing warm breath against my hard, wet cock. The sensation sent shivers down my spine. Diana pulled the black shirt over her head.

Her breasts were small, round, and creamy. Her tiny red nipples were starting to harden. Diana swallowed my cock, and started bobbing up and down. I removed my hand from her pants, and started caressing her tits. She put more effort into the blowjob, drooling all over my cock. Saliva fell from her open her mouth. Her teeth gently grazed my cock a few times. I could feel the tip of my cock making contact with her tonsils.

I told Diana to get on her knees in the center of the living room, and put her hands behind her back.

She did as instructed.

I got off the sofa. I gently slapped her with my cock, and brushed it across her lips. I slid my cock deep inside her mouth. She coughed, gagged, and relaxed her throat muscles. I held my cock deep in her throat for ten seconds. I waited until her eyes got really big before pulling out.

She glared at me for a second, but said nothing. I did it again, holding for twenty seconds. When I pulled out this time, Diana looked pissed. I convinced Diana to accept my cock by reminding her of the rent. She didn't want to be homeless; therefore I owned her mouth and throat for the next ten minutes.

I shoved my cock against the back of her throat again. This time, I gradually pulled out, teasing her. Instead of pulling out all the way, I brutally fuck her mouth for fifteen seconds. Diana gagged, coughed, and moaned against my cock as strands of saliva fell from her mouth, coating her chest and stomach. I pulled out with a loud pop. Diana shuddered, massaged her throat, and spit a nasty glob of saliva all over my cock, and her chest and stomach.

"Fucking bastard," she whined.

"I'm almost done," I said.

Diana's eyes were watery and red. She looked completely humiliated, which I'm embarrassed to admit made me more eager to proceed.

I fucked her mouth slowly, and picked up the pace every few seconds. I grabbed the back of her head with my left hand. My balls smacked her chin and cheeks. At one point I was literally throwing her face into my crotch. I fucked her mouth savagely for thirty seconds, then held the entire length of my cock in her mouth for another thirty seconds.

I pulled out. Diana mumbled and screamed. She puked saliva all over the floor.

"I can't do this," she complained. "You're going to strangle me."

"You're doing fine."

I had been watching porn all day without masturbating, and there was a lot of semen waiting to be emptied from my heavy balls.

I instructed Diana to lie on the sofa.

I straddled her chest, lifted her head, and slipped my cock inside her mouth. Thrusting my cock slowly, I watched in awe as it slithered between those thick red lips. I kept the camera locked on her face. Diana rocked her head back and forth, matching my slow rhythm. The assault against her throat had finally come to an end.

"Lick my balls," I told Diana.

My balls dangled over her mouth. She sucked, licked and nibbled while I stroked my cock. I grunted loudly, and screamed.

As instructed, Diana pushed her breasts together, and shut her eyes and mouth.

The first jet of cum missed her face completely. A thick, creamy rope of cum caught in her hair. The second jet caught the center of her forehead, and also landed in her hair. On the third and fourth, I squeezed my cock tightly, and aimed. A jet of cum caught the center of her face, from chin to nose while the fourth took a weird angle from bottom lip to below the left eye. The fifth, six, and seventh jets covered the left side of her face, missing the eye, but catching the ear, and more hair. Little gobs of cum fell all over her chin, lips, throat, and chest.

"Holy shit," I screamed.

"Oh my God," Diana moaned. "That's a lot of cum."

I made Diana wave good-bye. I watched her clean the mess I made.

I paid Diana, and a few seconds later, she stormed out of my apartment, slamming the door shut. A few seconds later, I turned off the camera.

I had made an enemy.

But I had fun in the process.

That's the end of this story, Dave. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I had experiencing it.

Until next time, Phil.