Pussy Talk

Story Info
She falls asleep after sex and I have an odd conversation.
1.5k words
4.35
29.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling pretty proud of myself having completely satisfied my new girlfriend, bringing her to orgasm two times during our enjoyable session. The night had gone well; I had picked her up at her apartment and taken her to a nice dinner. We then went to see the latest "chic flic" so I could show her my tender side and, even though we'd only been dating for a week and only actually been out twice before, when I invited her back to my apartment she said, "Yes."

Figuring I must have impressed her on our first few dates, I had a feeling we'd end up in bed together and sure enough there we were. It had been a bit awkward when we finally went into the bedroom and took off our clothes. Still nervous about our bodies with each other, I turned out the light and she had crawled into bed and immediately covered up. We kissed a bit, and then I slowly kissed down her body, uncovering her as I moved, kissing her breasts and nipples before slowly working downward.

As I kissed down through her pubic hair and moved to her lips, she tried to stop me, feeling a bit nervous about me being down there like that, but with a little coaxing and assuring, she let me proceed. I ran my tongue down her slit and slipped it in her wet opening, tasting her tangy juices before moving back up to her clit. Sucking it into my mouth and touching my tongue to it had her moving her hips up and down as she pushed against my face.

She toyed with my cock some, but released it as she got closer to coming, concentrating on what I was doing to her pussy. By that time I was slipping my tongue inside her and then running it up between her lips and circling her clit before returning. In a few moments she moaned loudly and raised her hips as she came.

Once she calmed a bit, I moved down between her legs and leaned forward, letting her take my cock and guide into herself. She was still very wet, so I slid into her easily and began moving my cock in and out of her. Still reeling from her first climax, she almost immediately began moaning and moving her hips in unison with mine. In just a minute or so, she moaned loudly and then came, her cunt pulsing on my cock again and again. Pausing just a moment, I then quickened my pace and with a few deep thrusts I came, coming deep inside her. I remained on top of her for a bit and then slowly pulled my cock out of her and rolled over beside her.

It was pretty amazing, especially since it was our first time together and damn, she came twice. We talked a bit about what had just happened and things. After a while she leaned her head back on a pillow while I crawled around so I could relax while looking at her pussy. I hadn't really had a chance to get a good look at it since she was covered up until I moved my head between her legs, and then, well I really couldn't see a lot. Anyway, I wanted to look and she appeared to be drifting to sleep, so I figured it was an excellent time.

Propping my head up with my hand I looked at her, just taking in the view when something odd happened. Her lips, they seemed to move a bit. If it had been her mouth, I would have sworn she yawned. Then something even stranger happened. The lips opened and I heard a voice say, "It wasn't really all that good you know."

Blinking my eyes and shaking my head I whispered, "I don't believe it."

"Well you better believe it buster, I mean I'm the one who should know how good the fuck was."

"No, I don't believe you are talking to me."

"Yeah, well I just got fucking tired of one pitiful fuck after another. She's so cunt-licking polite she always tells the guys they are the best when, well, she hasn't had a decent fuck in years," her pussy said, seeming to yawn again.

"She had a good one tonight."

"How do you know that?"

"Well, she told..."

"She told you did she?" her lips interrupted me.

"Yes, and hell, she did come twice."

"It's like I said, she tells all the guys that."

"But she had two orgasms."

"Well... if you can call it that. It was more like one and a half, that second one wasn't a wholegasm, it was more like a halfgasm."

"But while we were doing it, she acted so into it."

"Yeah, she can be pretty melodramatic at times, convincing too. Hell, she's better than most I see in porn flicks."

"You watch porn flicks?"

"Well not exactly, she doesn't drop her panties to watch them... well there was that one time, but she doesn't usually drop her panties, but I do hear about the movies."

"But she seemed to enjoy herself."

"Okay look, the oral stuff – that was pretty good, well real good. She had a nice, full orgasm then, but later, that was more acting than real."

"But I felt her contract on me," I said.

"Look, the insides can get a bit confused at times, but this is the magic knob, it's what really pushes her over the edge."

"Okay, so maybe that second one was a bit weak, but what could I have done? I mean I filled her."

"You what?"

"I filled her," I said.

"How do you know that?"

"She said I was big, the biggest she had."

"And you fucking believed her? Well hell, I am the crowned queen of the world fucking talking pussy, the best you've ever seen or ever will. Do you believe that?"

"Well no."

"Oh but she tells you that you have the biggest cock of anyone who has fucked her and you believe her?"

"Yes, why would she lie?"

"Think about it Mr. Big Cock. You really think she'd tell you that your cock was so tiny she barely felt it, that her old boyfriend's cock made yours look like a baby dick. Remember I told you she was polite, too polite."

"So I wasn't her biggest?"

If you could imagine how a pussy might shake it's head, "No," that's what her pussy did. I would swear it had even laughed at what I had just said. Finally catching its breath(?), it said, "Look, to be completely honest, you were third, maybe fourth."

"How many guys where there?"

"What are you getting at? Are you calling me a whore pussy?"

"No, I was just wondering."

"Don't you judge me you... you... you cock carrier. Only fine, well sheathed cocks have passed these lips, well except for her last boyfriend and oh yeah, you. What was that about you selfish smuck?"

"Well, I mean we got carried away with the moment," I answered defensively.

"Don't give me that discharge fuck boy. She was carried away with the moment, you knew exactly what and where things were going, things without condoms."

"Hey, I'm clean."

"Oh you are, and tell me just how many poor women have you slipped your disgusting cock into?"

"Not many."

"You know, it only takes one to spread something. Besides, I don't fucking know you well enough for you to leave that stuff in there. Have a bit of common courtesy, you don't see me spraying all over you, even when your tongue was burrowing up inside me I was discreet about it."

"Well damn, I thought she had a good time."

"Look, I'll level with you. She likes you, for whatever reason she has fun when she's with you. She had fun enough to overlook the sex stuff if it's bad, and well, even with the halfgasm it was pretty good, so yeah she liked it enough to keep you around. But, don't you get all bloated about it because, take it from me, it could have been better, much better. She's had much better."

"But what do I do?" I asked.

"Treat her right when you are not in bed, then treat her better when you are. She had an okay time tonight, but it's time to start raising the bar. Get to know her and me better, but don't get complacent. Just try your best to raise the bar each time you're with her and things will go good."

"Who are you talking to?" she asked, lifting her head to look at me.

"Oh you're awake? I was just talking to your... ah I was just talking to myself a bit. Just saying how lucky I am to be with you."

"Oh that's sweet," she said.

Looking back down at her pussy I saw it wink at me just before she pulled the sheet up over herself. Moving over beside her I put my arm around her and snuggled up close. Just as I was drifting to sleep I heard an odd noise that I'd swear sounded like her pussy purring.