June's Reminder

Story Info
When June breaks the rules, her bottom pays the price!
2.4k words
4.07
77.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" June cursed out loud as the read the clock on the dashboard. 4:00 p.m. already. She'd never have time to stop and get gas before heading home, and she knew how important it was to him to be ready on time tonight. He'd called her that afternoon and told her that he had a really rough day, and all he wanted was to turn off all the phones and be with her. He was going to pick up dinner, and he expected her to be clean, scented, and waiting when he got home. She barely had time—and that was without filling the gas tank.

They'd argued over it at least a dozen times. She'd never had much money, and over the years had gotten into the habit of letting the tank reach almost empty before she filled it again. He argued that they had plenty of money now, and it was unsafe to let the tank get that low. What if she got lost? What if there was an emergency? And there was no chance that he wouldn't know. She'd mentioned that morning that she needed to run by Exxon, and he always logged onto the bank's website at the end of the day. He'd notice the lack of a pending debit from the gas station. Her breath began to quicken as she thought of his reaction.

She hurried home without breaking any traffic laws—she did not need a ticket on top of this—and pulled her car into the drive. She quickly tidied the house, and sailed into the shower. She shaved her legs and under her arms, washed her hair, and put a deep conditioner on her hair. She applied lotion all over her body, and edible powder over it. She dried her hair, brushed it, and left it soft and loose. She knew she still had to face him, but maybe he'd be so turned on that he could skip the lecture and following punishment. Not a chance, she knew. Her stomach started to clench, and she went downstairs to wait. Five minutes left.

She heard the front door slam as she sat down to wait. "June," his voice thundered through the house. She ran to meet him.

"Hi, Mark. Feeling any better?" He raised an eyebrow.

"'Mark'? And should I be feeling better? Do you think you might know something about that?" She looked at the floor.

"Yes, Sir," she murmured.

"Come sit with me and we'll talk about it."

He went and sat in the living room. She went to the kitchen, fixed his favorite drink, and followed him.

"Thank you, baby," he said. "Come sit beside me." She sat next to him, curled up in his arms, and looked down. "Look in my eyes, baby." She looked up. He uttered one word. "Why?"

"I ran out of time. I planned to do it, but..." She trailed off.

"What were you doing today? Was it important? Was there an emergency?" He questioned her with a concerned look on his face. She shook her head, struggling to keep looking at him. "You know why I made this rule for you, don't you, baby? We've talked about it before." She nodded. "We've also talked about what would happen if you didn't fill the tank without a good reason, didn't we?" She nodded again. "And what did I say would happen?" She gulped.

"You said I'd get a spanking."

"That's right, baby," he said. "And it's been a while since I've had to punish you. It's going to hurt, and you will cry, but you'll also remember this every time you see the gas gauge get near a quarter of a tank. Do you think I'm being unfair?"

"No, Sir."

"All right. Now go to the bedroom, set the strap and the cane on the bed, and wait for me there." June felt her stomach form into a solid ball, but she also felt a familiar warmth between her legs. She trudged up the stairs to do what he asked. June still couldn't explain the love/hate relationship she had with being spanked. She definitely didn't like the pain. More than anything, she hated disappointing Mark. She knew he only made rules to protect her. But somehow, the thought of a spanking made her almost dripping wet.

She was still incredibly anxious, though. The idea of getting a spanking was hot. What happened after a spanking was always hot. But the actual spanking—well, that hurt. She wasn't sure which implement hurt more, either. The strap was about three inches wide: a solid, heavy leather. Mark doubled it over and really made it snap when it hit her bare ass, thighs and, on occasion, her breasts. The cane was pretty unusual, at least as far as she knew. It was the rod from a set of blinds. He had simply unscrewed it and stored it in the cabinet with their other "toys." It stung and bit and left painful, red welts.

Finally, he entered the room and sat down on the bed. "Come on, little one," he said, patting his lap. She crawled over his lap, adjusting her large breasts over his thigh until she was somewhat comfortable. "You know the rules, baby. You may shout and yell and cry as you see fit. You may also use the safe word if you feel the need. You know I love you and would never hurt you beyond what you can take. However, until you use that word, I will spank you as long and as hard as I deem necessary, until I think you've learned your lesson. You are to keep your legs spread at all times. You may wiggle and writhe, but if you kick or hit me, even on accident, you will be punished for it."She felt his hand caress her ass, and the she felt the spanking start.

First the slaps were slow: one cheek, then the other. She kicked her legs a little, but was determined not to make any noise. But when he began slapping her in earnest, she couldn't help herself, and she began to wail. He built up to his full strength, and made sure her ass was consistently red, from the top of her cheeks to the middle of her thighs. By the time he finished, tears were pouring from her face.

"I know it hurts, baby, but you're doing very well," he crooned, as he lightly scraped over her ass and thighs with his fingernails. She felt one finger, then two, and then a third, dip into her pussy. Just when she began to squirm, just when she began to forget about the pain, and to climb toward orgasm, he pulled his hand away and slapped her ass. "Take your place on the bed, my dear. You know you have more punishment coming to you."

"But you already spanked me, Sir, and it hurt a lot. I've learned, I promise. Can't we just get to the rest of our evening? We don't want the food to spoil, do we?" She was gingerly rubbing her sore bottom with her fingertips. He smiled.

"Nice try," he said. "But you know you still have more to go. I took care of the food before I came up here. We still have all night. Now, into position. You don't want me to have to tell you again."

June piled several pillows in the center of the bed, and laid over them, her bottom sticking up as a target for Mark, her legs spread wide. She felt the cane tap each of her inner thighs lightly a few times. "Wider, now. You know I intend to cover every spot." June whimpered and spread her legs wider. She heard the cane woosh through the air a few times as Mark made practice swings, and then—WHAP!—the first strike landed squarely on the most sensitive spot: where her bottom and thighs meet. She immediately wailed. Mark didn't let up, and before long, she was blubbering.

"I'll be good, Sir, I promise. I'll never do it again. Oh, god, it hurts so bad. Please stop, I've learned my lesson. Oh god oh god oh god! SHIT, Mark—I mean, Sir! Stop it, goddammit!"

Mark landed a few more well placed swats on her tender inner thighs, and then stopped. He sat on the bed next to her and held her close, comforting her as she cried. "You're doing very well, baby. I'm very proud of you." She shuddered as the tears subsided.

"Does that mean we can skip the strap?" She grinned with tears in her eyes. Mark chuckled and kissed her tenderly. "I'm afraid not, little one, but it will all be over soon. Then, I believe we have an entire evening together to look forward to." He patted the pile of pillows and picked up the strap. Still shuddering a bit, June crawled on top and presented her bare, striped ass to him, making sure to spread her legs as wide as possible. The strap hit her ass almost immediately, causing her to skip a breath. He beat her relentlessly, and she finally felt herself let go. She buried her face in the bed and sobbed.

June didn't know how many times he struck her with the leather, but finally, mercifully, the pain stopped. He crawled onto the bed with her, and she clutched his chest and whimpered. Mark held her close and steadied her. As she calmed down, he asked if she was feeling better.

"Are you hungry? I can go warm dinner," she offered.

"I'm starving," he said, "But Italian isn't what I had in mind..." As he trailed off, his fingers strayed to her pussy again. Her head leaned back, and she began to moan—but in pleasure, this time. Mark spread June's legs, and began to rub her inner thighs. Her moans became louder, and she began to thrust her hips a bit. "You like that, do you?"

"God, yes, YES!" His fingers continued to rub, but they moved up. They were now circling her clit. "Oh, Mark, shit, please don't stop!" His fingers entered her, and she felt two perfectly hooked digits massage her g-spot. She ground her hips in time, and he abruptly removed his hand. "Fuck, Mark, I was so close—"

"Taste," he interrupted her, putting the same two fingers in her mouth. Knowing what he expected, she sucked her own moisture off of his fingers. She slurped and moaned, making sure to get every drop, just as if it were his cock. "Good girl," he murmured. Then he scooted back on the bed, and bent his head down between her thighs. At first, she felt nothing but the almost-orgasm rushing from her body. Then, she felt the stirrings again, as Mark's tongue played around her clit.

As Mark's tongue played with her clit, she felt her senses heighten again. He sucked her clit and then slipped a finger up to run up and down her slit. June threw her head back farther and moaned as she felt her pussy getting wetter and her orgasm building. As he gently nibbled her clit, she was pushed her over the edge. She screamed, bucked her hips, and trapped his head between her thighs, bucking wildly the whole time. Mark maintained perfect pressure and rhythm until he felt her shaking subside. Then he crooked his finger and found her g-spot, and gently massaged the spongy tissue until she started to thrash again. June screamed louder than she had all night. The high just went on and on.

When her body finally calmed down and she was no longer sensitive, Mark gently used his tongue on her again to clean up all the juices she released. She came once more, gently this time. Then he moved up next to her and held her close. She kissed him deeply, relishing the taste of herself on him. As their kisses grew more passionate, June felt his cock pressing firmly against her hip and she purred. "You're just a masochist, Mark. I do believe that seeing my ass turn redder and redder turns you on like nothing else." He chuckled.

"Not quite. While I do love watching you twitch and beg while I stripe your ass, I love hearing you twitch and beg as I make you come even more." June fondled his thick cock.

"Oh yeah?" She looked up at him as she lowered her head to his hips. "Well, I can certainly relate to that." As she took his cock in her mouth, she felt his hand on the back of her head, guiding her. Almost always, in their lovemaking, Mark had control. She started out by deep throating him several times, making sure to get his entire dick very wet. As she bobbed up and down, she fondled his balls in her hand. Every so often, she'd make sure to trace a finger gently up and down the perineum.

She heard him groan and felt him thrust a little, so she pulled back. She turned her focus to the head—the most sensitive part. As she teased the ring around his cock and dipped her tongue gently into the tip, she jacked off the shaft of his dick with her hand. She could tell by the way he was jerking his hips and the way his balls were tightening that he was going to come soon, when suddenly he jerked his cock from her mouth and slapped her hard across the face with it. Precum stretched from her mouth to the tip of his penis, and already she felt the warmth in her cunt begin again.

"Not so fast, little girl. You know you're not getting off so easy. On your back." She flipped over onto her back, and then moaned as she was reminded of her sore ass. He cock slapped her a few more times, and then began fucking her mouth. Her choking sounds turned on both of them, and she began swirling her tongue around the base of his penis, and sucking as best she could, given the rhythm he was setting. When he was almost ready, he commanded, "Open your mouth and close your eyes." He sprayed long, thick jets of cum over her face and into her waiting mouth, which she swallowed greedily after he finished.

She wiped her face off with a towel next to the bed, and they lay there for a few moments, holding each other and resting. After a few moments, he spoke. "Now, I'm hungry for Italian. What do you say we get cleaned up and go heat up that food?" She laughed, and they headed for the shower together.