Fat Chick Who Likes Anal Sex

Story Info
Black man meets a very sexy BBW.
921 words
3.02
76.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Friday nights were made for hunting. I'm sure all the real hunters out there know exactly what I'm feeling. Damon is the name. I'm a big and tall black man living in Atlanta. Hunting is my favorite sport in all the world. Fasten your seat belts because it's going to be a bumpy ride. I went to visit my favorite woman, this plump chick who goes by the name of Kate. How to describe Kate? How about a five-foot-ten, jet-black, large-breasted, wide-hipped, thick-bodied and big-bottomed fat heifer? Yeah, that sounds about right. This twenty-year-old high school dropout gave the best head in the hood. I went to visit her because I was looking for a good time and she was always down for freaky sex. That's why she's my favorite woman in all the world.

I stepped into her apartment and she came out to greet me. As usual, she was in very casual wear. Think bra and panties. She was doing the laundry. This chick is a serious slob who only cleans her apartment once a month. That doesn't bother me since I don't want to stick around the place any longer than I have to. Kate kissed me as I walked in. we talked for a moment. She told me that she had fallen on hard times. I gave her fifty bucks. She was so grateful. I guess times were really tough on this hood witch. Oh, well. It's her damn fault. So many females from the hood are dumb, always getting mixed up in drama and ruining each other's lives. That's why they're stuck in the hood. They're born there and they'll die there. Me? I live in a downtown loft. I only come to the hood to get a piece of ass. Like right now.

I sat on the couch and Kate knelt before me. I whipped out my thick black cock. I looked at this chubby black woman as she began fondling my dick. Gently, she began to suck on it. She sucked my cock and licked my balls like a professional. She's had a lot of practice, you know. There are professional cock suckers in the hood. As she sucked me off, I barked some directions. She had to do the stuff exactly the way I liked it, or else. Like a good slut, the fat black woman took to cock sucking like a cat takes to hunting mice. She was very good at it. I let her suck my cock and lick my balls. Hell, I was so pleased with her performance that I let her lick my ass. Yep, you had better believe it. She licked that ass of mine like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted.

When she was done with her cock sucking duties, Kate looked up at me. I absolutely love submissive fat females. They are the best. What I required of her is something many women would consider extreme but she was down for it. Her only condition was that we use lots of lube. I doused my cock with lube, and also applied some on her asshole. Then, I told her to assume the position. I spread those plump black butt cheeks of hers and pressed my cock against her tight little asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. The first sensation I felt upon penetrating the fat black woman's asshole was one of warmth and tightness. I liked it a lot. In fact, I thrust deeper into her, craving more. Kate let out a yelp as I slammed my cock into her butt hole. Her ear-splitting scream was music to my ears!

I continued to pound away at her butt hole like anal sex was going out of style. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I wanted to see if that statement was true. So I slammed my cock ever deeper into Kate's asshole. Down deep where the sun didn't shine. Man, I was loving every second that I spent with my cock buried deep inside the fat black woman's asshole and if loving it was wrong then I didn't want to be right. It felt wonderful. I held her by those wide and thick hips of hers as I slammed her good. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead but it was wonderful. Feeling her tight asshole stretching to accommodate my cock. Pounding away at her and feeling the resistance. Finally her sweet surrender as I came, and filled her asshole with my wonderful cum.

We've had a lot of fun, Kate and I. Still, it was time to head home. I had a lot of things to take care of. I went back to my apartment, satisfied with the night I had. Two nights later, I went to visit Kate again and this time, I was in for a surprise. Kate was there, waiting for me. She was completely naked, and shaking her sexy booty in my face. She was down for some more anal action and I was just the man to give it to her. Grinning, I went into her arms. What kind of player would I be if I didn't spend some quality time with my favorite bitch? Not a good player, that's for sure. On the events of that night, let's just say that a good time was had by all and the neighbors heard more screaming than a banshee. That's how much fun we had. See you later, folks!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers