Literary Bondage

Story Info
A writer takes advantage of a gullible girl.
1.4k words
3.96
73.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinew
Dinew
34 Followers

"Anne, I write fantasies," I said, "erotic fantasies."

"Ooohh, Diane," you gasped, "how exciting. I would love to read some."

We had just met as a party and it was getting more boring by the minute. I had noticed you as I walked in, very striking with a luscious figure, full boobs, and a gorgeous bum. All of my observations were through your clothes and I decided then and there that I wanted to see more of you.

It didn't seem to bother you that I was slim, with small boobs, and I noticed you looking at my cleavage. 'Good,' I thought, 'That will make things much easier.'

"Would you like to come back to my place and take a look at some of what I have written?" I asked you, knowing your answer already.

"Could I?" you replied, "you wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not, Anne. It would be my pleasure, and yours, too, I'm sure," I grinned.

It was only a short taxi ride to my villa and we sat close together in the back. Several times I leaned over to speak to you and put my hand on your leg, just below your skirt. You didn't seem to mind so, as we approached my place, I slid it up your leg until it just touched your knickers. You gave a little start and smiled nervously at me.

We went inside and I poured us a glass of wine. Sitting on my lounge, close together, I gave you a massage fantasy to read and watched you devour the words. As you did, my hands started to roam around your neck and back, finally unbuttoning your blouse to reveal your pink lacy bra. I watched your boobs rise and fall as your breathing became harder. One of your hands crept under your skirt and I could see your knickers as your fingers slid under them.

I leaned over, kissed your neck and my hand roamed past your boobs toward your pussy.

"Let me do that for you," I demanded as my hand replaced yours.

You suddenly stopped, pushed my hand away, and stood up.

"I don't want to do this," you announced.

"Nonsense!" I exclaimed, grabbing your arm and pulling you back down beside me. You struggled but my strength held you on the lounge. Despite my small size I am quite strong and work out regularly at the gym. I had no intention of letting you leave.

Resuming what I had started, my fingers easily slid under your knickers and started to slide up and down in your wetness. You started to move against me as I stroked you faster and faster, but I didn't let you cum. I wanted you to finish this evening on my terms, my way, and I was not going to let you reach a climax just yet.

As I removed my hand you tried to stand up again. I held you on the lounge with one hand and with the other unhooked your bra.

"Anne, stop struggling. You are going to do what I say. Do you understand?"

Looking a little scared now, you nodded yes. I stood up, grabbing your nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and pulled you gently to your feet; smiling, I led you to a nearby chair.

This was my special chair, low to the floor, and your face was at the height of my pussy as I stood over you.

"Take off your blouse and bra," I commanded, "and your skirt. Leave your knickers on."

You did as you were told. There was a soft rug in front of the chair and I knelt on it as I tied your hands to the arms of the chair. You attempted to speak and I reached behind the chair to get a gag I keep handy, firmly placing it over your mouth.

"I will only take the gag off when I want you to do something," I said, "not before, and you will do exactly as I say."

I lifted your legs onto the wide seat and tied each of them to the side. Your knickers were now pulled tight against your engorged pussy lips, and the flimsy material was drenched with your juices. I slid two fingers into your pussy, rapidly pushing them in and out a few times before withdrawing them. Moving your gag down slightly, I placed them in your mouth.

"Suck them clean," I demanded, and you complied.

I replaced the gag and asked, "Are you going to be a good girl now?"

You nodded yes, and I started to remove my clothes, pausing after every piece to either pinch your nipples or stroke your pussy. You were getting wetter and wetter and your juices were leaving a slick stain on the chair and spreading up your knickers.

I was now totally nude and I stepped toward you, grabbing one nipple and pinching it until it was rock-hard. Leaning forward until my pussy was only inches from your face I took your nipple and drew it into my pussy, fucking myself as if it were a small cock. You watched as your hard nipple slid up and down my slit, probing my vagina, and finally circling my clit as I moved your boob faster and faster, bringing me close to cumming.

As I leaned away slightly and released your nipple, now wet with my juices, I asked, "Did you like that?"

Again you nodded yes, and I took your gag off.

"Eat me," I commanded, "Make me cum and cum again."

I reached behind your neck and pulled your face toward my pussy as I presented it to your mouth. At first you licked tentatively and I ordered you, "Do it now, lick my cunt, suck my clit; make me cum."

Pulling your face even further into my pussy I watched you lick and lap my juices.

"Yes, yes, yes" I gasped as you licked and sucked me, "Take me over the top. Uunnnggg, uunnnggg, faster, faster, YES!"

You paused and I commanded, "Again! Do it again, now."

I looked into your eyes and you returned my stare as you ate me again. My body was fired up now, and I came again almost immediately. You didn't stop this time and brought me to a peak a third and then a fourth time.

Stepping away, I reached for a blindfold and put it over your eyes. You would only have heard my faint footsteps walking away and returning shortly afterward.

I had gone to the kitchen and returned with a pair of scissors.

When I placed the flat of the scissors on your nipple you jumped and tried to scream through the gag. Not allowing the scissors to become warm from your body heat I touched and stroked both of your boobs alternately, and then concentrated on your nipples, teasing them into erection.

Your pussy lips were still engorged and had trapped the material of your knickers between them. I traced a line from your nipple to your pussy, stroking each of your labia with the scissors. You were still blindfolded and could only imagine what I was doing.

Grinning now, I removed your blindfold and you watched me grab your knickers and pull them free of your pussy. With my other hand I used the scissors to cut the material, freeing your pussy from its confinement and giving me a full view of your lips and clit which by now was standing up and out of its little shroud. Your pussy was wide open to my gaze and your hole was open as well, due to the position I had tied you in.

You could only see the scissors in one hand and my other, with three fingers extended, push hard into your open pussy, thrusting furiously as you approached a climax. You were obviously frightened, but your body wanted to cum. I stopped before you did, lifted your gag, and shoved my pussy-juice coated fingers into your mouth. You sucked on then as if they were a large cock; when I withdrew them you started to beg me to make you cum.

I laughed and replaced your gag, putting my fingers back inside you for a moment. I drew them out and sucked your juices as you watched. My fingers started to play with your clit, rubbing it first on one side and then the other. As your arousal built I knelt in front of you and fastened my mouth onto your clit, sucking your pussy flesh in and flicking your rigid clit faster and faster with my tongue.

Your climax built and built and I felt your body go tense and start to shudder as you finally came with a muffled scream.

"Anne, I think it's time I untied you and took you to bed. We have some unfinished business."

Dinew
Dinew
34 Followers