The Bad Doctor Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex-addicted doctor coerces stripper to get his fix.
3.4k words
4.31
72.7k
34

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

I followed her up the stairs, enjoying the view of her ass and cunt right in front of my face. When we got to the bedroom, I said, "I wish I could trust you to just stay in bed with me, but I can't. So, I'm going to have to make sure you don't get any crazy ideas in the middle of the night. You're still a patient under my care, and I can't let you leave until 9 a.m. tomorrow." (I had another appointment at 9:30, but Bunny didn't know that).

"Lay down flat on your stomach," I instructed. I took her hands and tied them behind her back with a black scarf.

"You don't need to do this," Bunny said. "Didn't I prove that I'll be good with the policemen? "

"Come on now, you think with your crazy mother that I can trust either one of you? No, this is the only way."

I bent her legs at the knees and tied her wrists to her ankles in a classic hogtie position. "I hope you can sleep like that," I said. "But if not, don't worry about it. We won't be doing much sleeping anyway."

I left her laying like that while I retrieved a few items from a nearby dresser. I waved a nine-inch dildo in front of her face and told her to open up. "Get lots of spit on this," I said, "because it's going up your ass next." She slobbered all over every inch of it as I jammed it down her throat, then up her ass -- all nine inches. I then waved another nine-inch dildo in front of her face and she repeated the slobber job before I pushed that one up her pussy. "Ahh, my hogtied little bitch," I chuckled as I surveyed my handiwork.

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs. I grabbed Bunny by the hair and pulled her across the slick sheets until her head was in my lap. "I love a good blowjob before I go to sleep," I said, tapping my rock hard cock against her cheek. For about the 10th time that day, she took my cock into her mouth and went to work with the skill and precision of a master cocksucker. I let her show her skills this time, just laying back and relaxing while the flavor of the day gave me a world-class blowjob. I could tell she was trying to finish me quickly and normally I like to fuck hard and fast, like I said, but this was my down time. It was time to take it easy. I was in no rush, so I let her work on me for the next 30 minutes. I could tell she was getting more and more frustrated, sucking harder and deeper, gagging herself on my cock, then licking my balls and even my ass again. It all felt great, but I can hold back for a remarkably long time. My cum churned and percolated, getting hotter, thicker and even more abundant with every lick, suck and slurp. Oh, she was going to have quite a midnight snack. Just not yet.

No doubt she thought I had to be close, but I doused her hopes when I hit the remote and turned on the late show. I could see the frustration and questioning in her eyes, but she never stopped. Finally, an hour into the proceedings, I smiled at her, grabbed the back of her head and proceeded to all but drown her with a torrent of cum spilling down her throat, some of it no doubt going into her lungs as she coughed and sputtered and tried to send it all to her stomach. When I was done, I turned off the TV and the light and lay there in the dark while she cleaned my cock.

"Good night," I said. "Get some rest."

"Can't I move over to the other side of the bed? Can you untie me so I can lay on my back and have a pillow? I can't sleep like this," she whined.

"If you can't sleep," I said coldly, "then keep sucking my cock. I was going to give you a break, but if you don't want it, make yourself useful."

"I'm sorry, sir," she sputtered quickly, "I'll go to sleep if it's OK with you."

"Yes, go ahead," I said. "I'll be waking you up soon enough. Just you lay your head in my lap and lick and suck me until you fall asleep."

She took about four inches of my cock -- which was hard again already -- into her mouth and sucked and licked it gently as she tried to go to sleep. I made no effort to thrust or fuck her in any way and soon I was asleep, the last sensation being her tongue dipping into my pee slot, no doubt hoping for another drop of cum.

I awoke about two hours later. It was hard to see in the dark, but I could tell that Bunny was sound asleep. My cock, soft now, rested in between her lips, her tongue still against the head of my cock. Even if I wasn't constantly horny, that would have done the trick. I snapped on the light, waking her up. "Wake up," I said in an annoyingly chirpy voice. "You've been sucking my cock for two hours now, don't you think it's time for a position change?"

Instinctively she closed her mouth around my cock and sucked on the rapidly hardening shaft. Then, just as quick, she pulled back as my words registered in her head. "What time is it?" she asked.

"Time for another dose," I proclaimed. "2 a.m., if you must know."

I climbed out of the bed, leaving her laying there on her stomach, still hogtied and dressed in her all black outfit of bra, thong, stockings and heels. I quickly untied her wrists from her ankles and let her legs down. Her ankles were still tied together, as were her wrists. I grabbed a pair of scissors from the dresser and hopped on the bed, straddling her ass as I sat on top of her.

"Can't get all these clothes off with you all tied up," I said, "so we'll have to improvise."

I quickly snipped the bra in two, pulled her chest off the bed by grabbing her long, dark hair, and removed the bra and threw it across the room. I dropped her back down as I moved down to the panties, which were already pulled to the side to accommodate the 18 inches of dildos that occupied her most private places. The scissors made short work of the panties as well; I liked the stockings and heels, so I left those alone. I pulled out both dildos and lay them on the bed.

"One of these is going down your throat," I said. "Since I'm a nice guy, I'm going to give you a 50-50 shot to get the sweet pussy covered one."

I held up a stick of bright red lipstick that I had pulled from her purse. "I'm going to write a word or phrase on your ass. If you can tell me what I wrote, you get your choice. If you're wrong, I get my choice. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Here goes." I traced over her ass cheeks with both the lipstick and my fingers, spelling out different words, but writing just two: "Cum" on one cheek and "Slut" on the other. When I was done, I told her to guess.

"Bitch on one cheek and slut on the other?" she guessed.

"Sorry," I said. "Good guess, but wrong." I snapped a shot of her ass with my digital camera and showed it to her as proof.

She opened up and slid the entire length of the dildo that had just been in her ass into her mouth, then secured it with a ball gag.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto my lap, facing away from me, stuffing my cock into her pussy in one quick motion. I put both hands on her hips and lifted her up and down, making her ride me. "That's it," I grunted, "ride that big cock like a cowgirl." I moved both hands to her bouncing tits and used them as the handles to pull her up and down with. Then, I shifted her forward and drilled my cock up her ass.

"I don't know how your ass tastes," I grunted, reminding her of what she was tasting, "but I can tell you it sure feels good to fuck. Tight and hot. But is it better than your pussy?" I slid my cock back into her pussy. "I just can't decide. Let's compare." For the next 10 minutes, I fucked both holes, poking my cock into each for two or three thrusts, then pulling out and filling the other. All the while, my hands were all over her tits, squeezing them as I forced her up and down on my shaft. With her airway blocked by the dildo, her nostrils flared to take in as much air as possible. That gave me ad idea.

I lifted her off me and laid her gently on the floor, where she immediately rolled onto her back. I quickly straddled her face and aimed my semen shooter at her. The first two shots went exactly where I wanted -- right up her flaring nostrils. I caught her in mid-breath, so she was actually snorting my cum, inhaling it. When I was finally done, she blew out her nose several times, sending cum showering over the ball gag, her neck and tits until she finally had a clear passageway. I quickly undid the ball gag and removed the dildo, letting her breath normally again.

"Great job, Bunny," I praised her, undoing her bonds.. "I'm very proud of the way you're handling all of these treatments. Please, go clean yourself off and put on the bodysuit I gave you."

Fifteen minutes later she returned, cleaned up with a fresh dab of makeup, brushed hair, washed face, brushed teeth and the aforementioned bodysuit.

Even though it was a bodysuit that went from head to toe, it would have been illegal on any public street. It was white mesh that was basically transparent. Her large, dark nipples strained through two openings and the dark hair above her pussy stuck out through the skin-tight outfit. The sleeves ended in loops that wrapped around her middle fingers and the legs completely covered her feet. She also wore white stiletto heels. The white outfit against her dark skin was a gorgeous contrast.

I walked over to her and I put my hands on her tits, rubbing her nipples as I gave her kiss. Then I let my hands feel down her body and squeeze her ass before taking her hand and leading her back to the bed. I had placed two large, body size pillows on top of each other in the middle of the bed. I had her lay on these on her back. Then, I tied spread her legs wide, tying each ankle to the bottom posts with white scarves. I spread her arms over her head the same way, tying them to the top posts. What a sight she was, laying there on her back, her HUGE tits sticking out, her body tied and tight and aching for another fuck. I nearly jumped her again right there, but I decided to get a little more sleep first.

I climbed on the bed and wedged my body underneath hers, pushing the pillows out from underneath and replacing them with me. Now, she was tied, face up and spread eagle on the bed, her body on top of mine. I positioned myself so that my cock was lined up with her pussy, then stretched on of the holes in the mesh wide enough to push my cock through so that the mesh was actually holding my cock against her pussy lips like a hot dog in a bun.

"Is this more comfortable for you?" I whispered in her ear as I filled my hands with her tits. "Or do you sleep better with a cock in your mouth?"

"This is very comfortable, sir," she whispered back. "Thank you."

A few minutes later, she was asleep once again. When I awoke, I looked at the clock, which said 4:10 a.m. We had been asleep for about an hour and a half. My cock throbbed against her pussy lips. Time for another round!

I slid out from underneath her and she slipped onto the bed, waking up with a start. I turned on the lights, and, without a word, jumped on the bed and started ripping at the mesh fabric between her thighs. In seconds, I had ripped a large hole and buried my cock inside her pussy.

"Ooohh," she grunted, still regaining her senses after coming out of a deep sleep. I tore at the fabric restraining her tits, leaving those giant orbs fully exposed for my pleasure, which included squeezing and sucking. If that's not what 38DD's are for, then what's the point? I fucked her hard for 10 minutes, then filled her pussy with another massive load. When I was done, I jumped off the bed and ripped the rest of her mesh suit off, leaving her heels on.

I left her wrists tied over her head, but used the scarves from her ankles to tie around the base of her knockers. I tied them together, tightening the scarf until her tits popped out from her body. It was a massive pile of tit meat. I filled my hands with them, kneading them like a pile of dough.

"Mmm, soft yet firm," I said approvingly. "Just the way I like my pillows."

I turned off the lights and climbed on the bed, resting my head on her massive tits, which did indeed beat any pillow all to hell. I rolled on my side and filled my mouth with one of her nipples, chewing lightly on it as I drifted back to sleep.

I woke up again at 6 and woke her up with a lick of her tit.

"Ever been tit-fucked?" I asked.

"No, sir," she said groggily.

"Well, with knockers like those, you were made for it. I'll show you."

I loosened the bonds on her tits just enough to squeeze my cock between them, then retied them as tight as I could, forming a very warm, tight sleeve for my cock. I slid it back and forth across her smooth, soft skin, bumping her chin with the head of my cock until she took the hint and lowered her mouth to kiss it on each thrust. I played with her erect nipples, teasing them.

"See," I said. "Your tits are almost as good as your mouth, pussy and ass. Very tight, warm and fun to play with. Plus, the bonus for you is that you still get to eat the rewards at the end. Everyone wins!"

There wasn't much for Bunny to do to enhance my pleasure. She couldn't clench her pussy or buck her hips or even suck harder. She was just laying there, a gorgeous tool for my personal gratification. When I reached my climax, I once again painted her face, covering her eyes, nostrils, cheeks, lips and chin. With her dark complexion and all that white goo, she looked like a mime when I was done.

"Wow," I said, untying her, "I can't believe our night's almost over. Go clean up but don't put anything on.

"Yes, sir." She waddled off to the bathroom and came back 10 minutes later with a clean face and wearing only the heels.

This time, I bent her over the rail at the foot of the bed and spread her legs so that her ankles were tied to the posts. Then, I attached two alligator clips to her nipples and these clips were connected by a chain, which I tied to the headboard, pulling her tits up toward her chin. I tied her wrists together and let her rest her elbows on the bed, holding herself up enough to keep her sore nipples from touching the bed.

"You're going to leave me like this?" she whined as I shut off the light and climbed into bed.

"Just for a while," I assured her. "You're doing great, Bunny."

I fell fast asleep and woke up at 8, surprised to see that Bunny had actually fallen asleep in that ridiculous position, her head drooping as she dozed. I woke her up very quickly with a gentle tug on her nipple chain. I scrambled to the foot of the bed and knelt in front of her, offering her my cock. She sucked it obediently and I played with those massive tits, removing the clips and gently rubbing her nipples as I fucked her mouth.

But the sight of her ass as she bent over the rail was intriguing as well, so I hopped off the bed and circled behind her, drilling her pussy one last time for the night. I pounded that pussy fast and hard. I was going to make this last fuck a good one. I was ending with a bang, you might say!

Then, I took final aim at that perfect ass and did to it what every man in the world would like to do -- reamed it out, long and hard, for about half an hour. Finally, I pulled out and jumped back on the bed, once again covering her face and hair and tits with copious amounts of creamy, thick jism. Oh, what a picture!

"All right, Bunny," I said, untying her and holding her steady so she wouldn't fall to the floor. "That was your last dose for now. Go take a shower. I'll get some clothes for you and you can go."

"Oh, thank you!" Bunny said.

While she showered, I picked out a strapless red mini dress that I knew would be overmatched when it came to containing her tits and would be far too short to cover her ass. I added a pair of white thigh-highs and a pair of red stilettos and had them waiting when she came out of the shower.

"Your other clothes are ruined and unacceptable attire anyway," I said in answer to her question before she asked it. "This is much more suitable for you and is how you should always dress. I've already scheduled your next appointment for a month from now -- don't make any plans that evening and don't even think about missing the appointment if you want to keep your job."

"Yes, sir."

"Now remember, Bunny," I said as she slowly got dressed, clearly exhausted. "Your body is built for pleasure, so you must show it and use it accordingly. Even though the booster shots from me are the only way to make sure you have enough cumsilium and hydrosperm in your body, good old fashioned cum from other guys will help in the meantime. Of course, they can't cum near as much or as often as I can, so you'll want to have multiple partners. A babe like you shouldn't be with one guy anyway. Share the wealth, I say!"

"Yes sir," she smiled.

"I know you're exhausted," I said, "so I called you a cab. You can pick up your car later."

"Oh, thank you!" Bunny said.

As we waited by the door for the cab, a car pulled up and two young blondes hopped out. They were identical twins with a combined 70-plus inches of tits.

"Are you the Baxter twins?" I asked.

"Yes sir," one replied.

"Good, I'll be right with you. Have a seat in my office, please."

Bunny watched the two blondes bounce into my office, the jealousy plain on her face. I just laughed, already imagining the fun I was going to have with the twins.

The cab arrived moments later and I opened the front door to talk to the driver. "This is Bunny," I said. "She needs a ride home, but she has no money. However, if you let her ride in front, I'm sure she'd be happy to provide other compensation. And I can vouch that it's well worth it!"

The cabbie took one glance at Bunny and quickly nodded, already unzipping his pants as Bunny got in the car. I closed the door and before they were at the end of the block, Bunny's head had already disappeared. I'm sure she was disappointed at the man's size and the volume of his cum.

I turned and headed back inside where the Baxter twins were waiting.

__ END __

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers