Exams

Story Info
Mother soothes college son before exams.
19.6k words
4.55
806.8k
217
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her twentieth anniversary day. Shobha was waiting for her husband Malhotra, a businessman who was never in time. Today her eyes were anxiously waiting for him as he had promised to take her out.

Since a few years Malhotra was so busy in his business that he had practically neglected his wife. His main aim was to make money and he was so successful in it, that he multiplied his financial resources day by day and this kept him away from his wife and their only son Rahul.

Rahul, who had just completed 18 years, was a brilliant student. He was the reason for Shobha to be content with life as her husband had been neglecting her since a few years. The only thing Shobha had at her disposal was money and she had it in plenty as her husband never questioned how she utilized it.

Stepping into 38th year Shobha still possessed a figure that made every male turn his eyes. She was not conscious of her figure as she had resigned from enjoying sex with her husband since a long time and it never occurred to her that she made other males in the locality dream of having her. She was always occupied in her own thoughts of seeing her son Rahul come out with flying colors in his examinations.

This particular day as she resigned from waiting for her husband, she walked the few steps to her son's bedroom to enquire about his studies.

Rahul on seeing his mother dressed up asked 'are you going out Mom?'

The sudden questioning of her son brought tears to her eyes and shaking her head she said 'no, I am not.'

Rahul was upset at looking at his mother's wet eyes and to bring some cheers to her face said 'mom, I again topped in my History.'

This news brought much relief to Shobha and she coming forward embraced her son.

Rahul had a fascination for his mother's dark long hair. He always liked to feel the silky strands of her hair whenever he got the opportunity. Today as his mother had left her hair open, Rahul was happy to feel the silky long hair brushing his face when his mother bowed down to embrace him.

As Rahul was fondling her hair, his mother straightened up and this left him holding her curls in his hands.

His mother was surprised to see him holding her hair and when she smiled at him and asked the reason for it, he replied 'Mom, you have long silky hair and they are so soft to touch.'

Shobha brushed his hair in response and without saying a word went to her room. There in the recluse of her room she started weeping. She felt ignored by her husband and this hurt her feelings. She had done everything to see him come up in life and now that he had reached the pinnacle, he had ignored her completely and she felt sad that she had lost him.

Thinking it was her fate; she changed her clothes and went to bed with a novel. She was so absorbed in reading; it was nearing 12 p.m. when she saw the lights on in her son's room. Putting on a robe over her nightie she went to his room.

On entering the room she was pleased to see her son engrossed in his studies. Seeing him burning oil till midnight saddened her also. She went closer to him and putting her hands across his shoulders she hugged him.

Rahul was shocked by the sudden appearance of his mother and as he turned to look at her, his face came in contact with her soft hair and this made him to inhale its fragrance. Inhaling the rich aroma from her hair made him dizzy and as he was still deeply engrossed in it, he found his mother brush her hair on his face intentionally.

As Rahul was captivated by the aroma of his mother's hair, he felt his mother brush her hair over his face. This prompted him to take hold of a lock of hair and gently fondled it.

Shobha was thrilled by his act and seeing him enjoying playing with her loose hair, she let him fondle it for few more seconds before pushing back her hair. Then straightening up she said 'it's late, you better go to bed.'

Rahul smiled and getting up he put off the lights and went to bed.

It was very late when Malhotra, Shobha's husband came. Without speaking a word to her, he slumped on the bed and in no time was fast asleep.

Shobha did not sleep the whole night. She was kept awake listening to her husband's snoring. Once she was tempted to put a hand over his body and arouse him but as she lifted her hand, she saw him turn the other way. This made her withdraw her hand.

After a sleepless night Shobha got up early to take care of the breakfast. As she finished the cooking and set the table, she saw her husband come down and gobble the breakfast in a hurry. By the time she could give him a cup of coffee; he said 'I have to hurry' and left her holding the cup of coffee in her hand.

As Shobha stood holding the coffee in her hand, she was pleasantly surprised to see her son grab the cup of coffee saying 'thanks.' Seeing his eager smiling face, Shobha forgot her husband and was happy to serve her demanding son.

Rahul was well built at the age of 18. He had broad shoulders, well muscled chest, and strong arms with an appetite of a bull. He just consumed what ever was laid on the table and after having a hand wash, he wiped his hands on her mother's sari which had become a custom of his.

Then as he was about to leave for college he surprised his mother by bending over her head and inhaling the rich aroma of her hair said 'bye Mom.'

Before Shobha could react she saw him move out of the door in a flash. Shobha after seeing his back was quite happy, thinking of her son who was so fond of her. This made her forget about her husband's peculiar behavior.

The days continued to slip away in the same fashion till the dates for Rahul's exams were announced.

One day Rahul came home very much excited. Handing his mother the print out of his exam time table said 'Mom, the exam dates have been announced and they are starting from coming Monday.'

Shobha was saddened to hear this as she felt that her son now had to go many a sleepless nights studying for his exams. She made up her mind to give him company and help him out in his studies.

That night around 10.30 Shobha entered her son's room to see him scratching his head over some mathematical problem. Seeing him whacking his brains out over it, she slid closer to him and putting her cheeks over his she embraced him.

Rahul was pleased by this and instinctively he lifted his hand and caught hold of some strands of hair and brought them over his face. This silky touch cooled him a bit and forgetting the problem he started to caress his face with his mother's hair. Shobha let her son fondle her hair and seeing him relax a bit let him have his way.

Rahul continued fondling her hair and as he turned his face, his lips smacked his mother's rosy cheeks. This act suddenly embarrassed him and feeling shy he bowed his head down in shame.

Shobha quick to re-act and pulling her son up and saying 'it's okay,' she pecked a kiss on his cheek in a motherly fashion.

This act encouraged Rahul and reciprocating her kiss he went back to face his problem. On having his mother by his side helped Rahul in solving the problems and when he finished the work, he looked up at his mother and said 'thanks Mom, your presence was a great help to me.' Shobha smiled on hearing those words and hugging him again she kissed him goodnight.

The next day the same circumstances prevailed and as evening approached, Shobha was surprised to see her husband come home early from his office and go up to his room. As Shobha followed him, she saw him packing up a suitcase and when she asked him, he said 'he has to leave for fifteen days on a business trip.' As this was customary, Shobha did not question him.

As Malhotra departed, Shobha felt lonely in the big house and as her mind was wandering, she heard her son come home. This brought much relief to her and after taking care of her son's appetite; she excused herself and went out shopping.

By the time she came back it was quite late and as she went in to his son's room she saw him busy with his studies. When Rahul looked up at her she opened one of the bags and handed over an expensive shirt to him. Rahul was pleased and taking the gift from her, he kissed his mother's cheek.

Rahul had kissed his mother on impulse and as he had kissed her, his saliva laden lips had left behind an impression on her cheek. Shobha was astonished by this act and when she went to her room she saw herself blushing on having received a wet kiss. Shobha knew the kiss was not intentional but she was kissed on the spur of the moment. But still this kiss lingered on her mind.

Shobha after recomposing herself went to his son's room again and staying close by to him, she saw him through the rest of his studies. When he finished it Shobha deliberately kissed him with her wet lips 'goodnight.'

Later in her room she felt spicy for having kissed him like that and this brought some comfort to her.

The next day as Rahul finished his breakfast and wiped his hands on his mother's sari, his fingers accidentally brushed her warm thighs. This act made a new sensation creep through his body. He stood still for a few moments devouring it and before his mother could look up at him, he felt the house.

This sensation remained through out the day and when he came back home he tried to stay away from his mother fearing that she would reprimand him. His mother did not utter a word in that respect and this brought Rahul much relief.

That night Rahul was pleased to see his mother come to his room with her hair loose. On seeing her come in with her hair flying all over her face, he welcomed her with a big smile.

Seeing Rahul's grinning face, Shobha came forward and planting a kiss on his cheek, she sat next to him on the chair. Her closeness again sent creepers up Rahul's body and defying it he went back to his studies. As Shobha felt tired sitting next to him, she started to get drowsy and many a times leaned on him. This intimacy relaxed Rahul and loving every bit of her closeness; he held her loose strands of hair and started to caress his face with them and inhaled their aroma.

From the corner of the eye, Shobha watched her son caress her hair and inhale its fragrance. She let him play with her hair as she too liked his fondling. As Rahul kept on inhaling the fragrance of her hair, his face drifted to her cheeks and he kissed her rosy cheeks.

This jarred Shobha and without lifting an eyelid she let him kiss her and when he removed his lips from her cheeks she smiled at him, which boosted Rahul. Smiling back at his mother he continued with his studies.

When Rahul stirred to get up, Shobha held his face in her hands and bending over it, she brushed her hair on his face and said 'sleep well.'

That night Rahul had a sound sleep and the next morning he was up early bouncing with joy. That morning Shobha saw a young and energetic Rahul helping her out in her daily household tasks. Rahul was immensely pleased to be near his mother and when he finished his breakfast, he deliberately brushed his fingers again on his mother's thighs while wiping his hands on her sari.

Shobha felt his fingers on her thighs this time. Though she took it to be an accident, the brushing of his fingers on her thighs invigorated her. She stood without flinching and when Rahul turned to leave she called out 'Rahul.'

At first Rahul was scared on being called and when he turned to face her and saw her smiling face he was overjoyed, and when his mother asked him to come soon in the evening as she had to go to the mall he was really thrilled.

By the time Rahul came home in the evening Shobha was fully decked up and ready to leave for the mall. Rahul hurriedly changed and escorting his mother, went to the mall in a cab. After window shopping for some time, Shobha purchased few saris and coming down they stood in queue to enter fast food outlet.

As the outlet was crowded, people started scrambling to gain access and in this melee a young man who was standing close to Shobha started eyeing her body. This was noticed by Rahul who kept some distance from the two of them. Gradually the unknown person inched towards Shobha and in the melee he brushed his hand on her buttocks.

At first Rahul on watching this was filled with rage and when his eyes were focused on his mother's rich back, his eyes were glued to the pulsating buttocks of his mother and on seeing the man brush his hand again on his mother's buttocks, it aroused him. He stood watching the action and when his mother reached the counter the unknown person after a final brush of his hand over her buttocks, moved to the other side. The sight aroused Rahul. He started sweating on having watched an unknown person feel his mother's buttocks. He wished he could have witnessed it for a longer time but as the person moved away, Rahul stepped closer to his mother and his eyes were riveted on his mother's back. His slippery fingers were itching to feel the pulsating flesh of his mother's back and as he tired to put a hand down, his mother turned and this made his hand to come in contact with her thighs.

Shobha for the second time felt her sons hand on her thighs. Under both circumstances she felt it was accidental but later on as the evening progressed and she watched her son eyeing her body her thoughts were dramatically changed. She loved the way her son was eyeing her body. She started to get stimulated. A warm wave started to fill her body and in the midst of the crowd of the mall she was thrilled.

Soon she realized it was getting late as her son had to study for the exams she hurried back home with him. Rahul was taken back when she suddenly asked him to leave but sitting close to her in the cab made him forget it.

When both of them reached home, Rahul straight away went in to his room for studies and Shobha after a break of an hour strode into his room and this time her hair was fully loose.

Rahul watched her entering his room from the reflection of the mirror. Though he saw her hair was loose, his eyes were roaming over her lush body. Shobha though in her late thirties had a well endowed body. She had a voluptuous figure and her fair complexion was striking to the eye. Rahul's eyes were focused on her lush body and as he saw his mother approaching he turned to face her.

Shobha coming over sat next to him, her thighs touching his. Rahul was delighted to have her sit next to him and after some time to attract her attention, he started to scratch his head. This made Shobha lean forward to enquire about his problem.

Rahul on seeing her falling prey to his plan said 'Mom this problem is too much.'

Shobha could do nothing as she did not understand the ABC of mathematics. She moved closer to him and putting her hand over his head and pulling his face to her cheeks she hugged him.

This was what Rahul was hoping for. As his mother pulled him up, he nuzzled his cheeks deeper to hers and putting a hand across her shoulders he started playing with her loose hair.

Shobha was thrilled to see her son nuzzling closer and playing with her hair. She then turned her face and brushing her lips on his cheeks said 'try again, you will succeed.'

'If you hold me like this, I will try,' he replied.

Hearing those words Shobha put her hand over his shoulders and drawing him closer and hugging him said 'Yes. I am here, try again.'

Rahul on being hugged by his mother was exalted. He went back to his math and in trying out the sum, many a times he either dug his elbow or brushed his hand over his mother's thighs. Shobha felt the pressure of his elbow over her thighs but as she saw him engrossed in the sum, she let it pass.

Rahul could not continue feeling his mother's thighs for a long time without raising suspicion. After a lapse of five minutes he let out a gasp and saying he had worked out the problem he turned his face to his mother's and kissed her cheeks, thanking her.

Shobha was pleased to see her son get through the difficult sum and in a way of reciprocating his actions; she held his head firmly and planted a deep kiss on his cheeks.

'Thanks Mom,' yelled Rahul on being kissed hard on his cheeks and holding the kissed part of his cheek he looked up at her.

Shobha seeing Rahul looking up at her said 'Happy.'

'Yes Mom, please stay by my side till my exams are over,' he said.

'Why?' questioned Shobha a little mischievously?

'Because you are a source of inspiration,' he said patting her cheeks.

Shobha was exalted to have felt him patting her cheeks and if she had not stopped from saying out loud she would have said 'inspiration for what?'

She did not say so and as Rahul had completed his work, he got up.

Shobha kissed him a motherly goodnight before leaving him.

After her departure Rahul lay awake for sometime visualizing the events of the day and when sleep took over him he dreamt of his mother.

It was no different with his mother. Today after a lapse of some years she felt light at heart. Her body was singing new tunes and this made her sleep at ease.

CHAPTER II

Next morning there was a change in the appearance of his mother. The sari was replaced by a negligee. Shobha had seen that her body was well covered as she had put on a veil over it. Rahul was pleased to see the change, as whenever his mother came under the sunlight the impression of her voluptuous body was clearly visible.

Shobha had not realized this. She had dressed up in negligee as it freed her movements and was light on her. Rahul's eyes had a field day ogling over his mother's features. At one stage Shobha was curious as Rahul did not speak to her and as she suddenly turned to face him, she saw his eyes were glued over her back.

She could feel his stare and this made her heart beat a leap and felt the warmness creeping over her body. She stepped into the kitchen to avoid her son learning about her and when she came back she was recomposed.

Rahul after finishing his breakfast and washing his hands took hold of the material of his mother's veil and as he wiped his hands with it, the veil slid down from his mother's body exposing her rich breasts ensconced in the thin material of the negligee to his gaze.

Rahul was embarrassed as his actions disrobed his mother and uttering 'sorry' he ran out.

Shobha smiled at his discomfort and shaking her head and steadying her dress she went back to her chores.

By the time Rahul returned home from college, his mother had changed over to her usual sari but the sari she had draped on her body had a tantalizing effect on him. It was peach colored one which went very well on her figure. For a few seconds Rahul stood looking at her and his stare again made his mother get excited.

Rahul on reaching his room for wash took his own time to come out. He had locked himself in the bathroom, wondering at his mother's mode of dressing. He was in two minds. He did not know whether she was tempting him or was acting just casual. As he made up his mind to try to be a little bold and find out for himself, he came down.

After having his supper as he was working out over the math problems, his mother entered. This time her hair was in plaits and this mis-fired all his calculations. He felt sad and dejected. He diverted his attention to his studies and when he felt his mother sit next to him and hug him, he has elated.

Carrying out his math's assignments as he tried to nudge his elbow over his mother's thighs it slipped and got lodged between the v of her thighs. He immediately jerked his elbow away as he felt her hot thighs and said 'oh! Sorry.'

Shobha hugged him closer saying its okay.

This prompted Rahul to face her and on seeing a smiling face, he put his hand on her head and said 'why is your hair plaited?'

'Do you want to it to be loose,' she asked softly? 'I like your hair to be untied and loose,' he replied.

'Do you like to untie them,' she questioned?