Key Party

Story Info
Husband and wife start swinging.
2.1k words
4.03
244.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBX375
RBX375
3 Followers

The roots of this story actually go back a little over 10 years. They go back to a day when I came home from work and found my wife Sue with her toes pointed to the ceiling and one of our friends, Leonard, plowing his cock into her. That episode almost caused our divorce. It took us almost 6 months to resolve all the issues that led to her affair. It also led to a realization on my part to what drove her to another man.

At the time we had only been married a little over three years and my job as a manufacturer's rep for industrial equipment took me all across the country. I was gone a week at a time and several times for close to two weeks. Being only 23 and a typical young attractive woman my wife had needs that I just wasn't home to fill. I know that I had many of the same temptations on the road. We realized that we really loved each other and didn't want our marriage to disintegrate. We agreed to an open marriage arrangement. We each knew that the other would have sexual needs to be filled and that we could fill those needs with others. We agreed to let each other know when we had a "date" but not to go into more details than that.

The plan has worked great over the past 10 years. Up until six months ago we knew each other was having sex with other people but never knew any of the details. Sue and I have had a great sex life during the entire 10 year period. Six months ago my job changed and I found myself at home three weeks out of the month. Since I have been home more, neither one of us has had a "date." We both found that we missed our sexual adventures. We started talking about getting involved in the swinging scene. The only problem is that we didn't know where to get started.

Two weeks ago after getting home from work my wife told me that she had some great news for me. She had called one of her lovers who she remembered did some swinging and he told her about a group of his friends that get together and engage in some wife swapping. She also found out that they were having a "key party" the next Friday evening. For those of you that don't know what a key party is, when you show up at the party all of the men put their car keys into a jar. During the evening each lady pulls a set of keys out of the jar and goes home with the lucky owner. It sounded like great fun and we both decided to give it a shot.

Friday night arrived and we drove over to the house where the party was to be held. When we arrived we found about 10 or 12 couples already there. I excitedly dropped my keys in the jar and we both began to mingle around the party. Over the next couple of hours we met several very nice couples. We were both getting excited to find out who our partners were going to be for the evening. We finally noticed the first lady head for the jar and extract a set of keys. Our eyes were glued to her as she pulled out the set of keys. It turns out the keys belonged to a 40 something blond gentleman sitting on the sofa across from us. When the lady found the owner of the keys they immediately got their coats and headed for the door.

Over the next few minutes two more women got their keys and paired up with their new partners. I gave my wife a kiss and patted her on the butt as she headed for the jar. She pulled a set of keys that belonged to a BMW. It only took her a few minutes to meet the owner. He was a local car salesman that we had spoken with earlier in the evening. Sue looked content and excited as the two of them headed for the door. It was only a few minutes later that I noticed an attractive brunette pull my keys from the jar. I approached her and told her that I was the lucky owner of the keys in her hand. She introduced herself as Sharon and we agreed to head for my house.

On the drive back to our house I told her that this was the first time that my wife and I had done this. It turns out that Sharon and her husband have been swapping partners for about three years. We got to our house about 15 minutes later and headed inside. I took her coat and really noticed her for the first time. She was about 5'6" had average size breasts and a great ass. Her legs were probably her finest feature. Long and slender and in her high heels they really helped to accentuate her fine ass.

I asked her if she wanted a beer and she thought that would be great. We both headed into the kitchen. I got the beer out of the fridge and when I turned around she was right in front of me. She threw her arms around me and we began a long sensual kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth as her hands began working their way down my back. She found my ass and began squeezing my ass hard. I know that she had to be able to feel my hardening cock pressing against her stomach.

As she broke the kiss I was still standing there holding the two beers. She dropped to her knees and began loosing my belt. She quickly had my jeans around my ankles and began pulling down my boxers. When my shorts were half way down took my cock in her mouth. She began slowly taking me into her mouth as her hands worked their way back up to my ass. As she fondled my ass she took my entire shaft down her throat.

Sharon was a great cock sucker. She would pull my shaft almost completely out of her mouth and than slowly swallow my entire length. She was working her tongue along the underside of my cock as she took me into her mouth. This went on for several minutes as she continued to fondle my ass. I knew that I she was getting me closer and closer to an orgasm.

She next stopped sucking my cock and began licking it. She began by licking around the base of my shaft and than began licking her way up the head. When she got to the head of my shaft she expertly licked around the head and than sucked just the head of my cock into her mouth. The feeling was exquisite. After doing this a few times she began playing with my balls as she licked me. I immediately felt the cum began to swell up my cock. I told her I that I was about to cum. She switched tactics again and took my entire cock down her throat. As she lightly fucked her mouth with my cock she reached back and began running her finger around my anus. This put me over the top and I began to cum down her throat. I grabbed her head and held her tight against me as I dumped a huge load into her mouth. Some of the cum began to ooze out the side of her mouth as she swallowed as much as she could. My knees felt weak as she pulled my still hard cock out of her mouth and licked it clean.

I helped her to her feet and we again kissed. For the first time ever I tasted my own cum as we kissed. The thought was highly erotic as we continued to kiss. I ran my hands down to her ass and hiked her dress up over her ass. I found that she was wearing a pair of black thong panties. My wife didn't even own a set of thong panties. I told Sharon this and asked her to show me her ass in that thong. As I stepped back to she held her dress up around her waste and slowly turned around. Her ass was beautiful as I watched that thin string of black material disappear into the crack of her ass. She bent over at the waste and asked me if I liked what I saw.

I grabbed her around the waste and sat her on top of the kitchen counter. I laid her back on the kitchen counter and put her knees over my shoulder as I began removing her panties. When I got her panties off I began sucking her toes and working my way down her leg. When I got to her neatly trimmed pussy it was already soaking wet. I began to lightly run my tongue all around her pussy without actually touching it. She was moaning and rolling her head on the counter as I teased her with my tongue. I flicked my tongue out and hit her clit and felt her legs twitch as I did so.

I next buried my face in her sweet pussy and shoved my tongue as deep as I could inside of her. As I did this I ran my hands up the inside of her dress and began fondling her tits. I found her nipples to be hard as I continued tonguing her. I pulled my face off her and began slowly licking in circles up the lips of her labia working my way towards her clit. I lightly sucked her clit between my teeth and her knees clamped shut over my head.

I began furiously licking up and down the slit of her cunt as I sensed her getting closer to her own orgasm. As her moans got louder she yelled that she was cumming. I continued licking her slit as flicked her clit with my finger. She came for what seemed like several minutes as I continued licking as much of her pussy juice as possible.

I grabbed her legs behind the knees and spread them as I got up off of my knees. As soon as I was standing I ran my cock deep into her pussy. She immediately began cumming again. As I stood there fucking her I glanced at the French doors in our kitchen and caught our reflection. Sharon was lying on the counter with her dress bunched up around her tits and I fucked her with deep and slow strokes. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, glad to finally be naked. I next pulled Sharon up and took her dress off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and breasts spilled out in the open.

I picked her up off of the counter and she wrapped her legs around my waste and her arms around my necks. We stood in the kitchen and continued fucking as she bounced up and down on my cock. We did this for a few minutes until my knees were ready to give out. I carried her down the hall to our bedroom and I laid her down on the bed. She told me to lie down and that she would straddle me.

I climbed on the bed and lay down on my back. She stood over me and began to slowly squat over my cock. As she grabbed my hard cock and aimed her for her pussy, our eyes never parted. As she slowly impaled herself on my pole I watched her eyes slowly close with the heat of the moment. She began slowly lifting herself up and down on my pole. Soon the tempo was increasing and I know that I was going to cum soon.

After a few minutes of fucking like this I grabbed her by the hips and shoved my cock as deep inside of her as I could as I began to cum. I was cumming deep inside of her as she began a wild orgasm. She collapsed on top of me and we lay there like that for several minutes kissing as I lightly massaged her back. After a few minutes she was sound asleep on top of me with my semi limp cock still buried inside of her.

We woke up around 7 the next morning and showered together. We ate a quick breakfast and we than left for the drive back to her house. As we were leaving our development I noticed a black BMW coming down the street with my wife in the passenger seat. I couldn't wait to get home and hear if her night was as exciting as mine had been.

RBX375
RBX375
3 Followers