BDSM Interactions

Story Info
Pussy boy gets taught a lesson.
754 words
3.76
40.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been Dominant; the desire to be in control is so innate in me that BDSM is a part of my life, a part that must be around in order for me to be complete. I will now share with you one of my first Adult Bdsm experiences. I was twenty years old when I went with out with a couple of girlfriends and my current boyfriend at the time to a club in San Francisco called the "Power Exchange". On one of the floors there are a bunch of little rooms with TV's and large square cages where people can stand around and watch the people inside the cages. I was dress in a tight black spaghetti strapped dress with three inch heals, (Stripper shoes) and an obese Caucasian gentleman announced that he was looking for a Sadistic woman. He said that he had a high pain tolerance and no one wanted to play with him. First off if anyone met me they would think that I was the sweetest person around, but deep down I am one of the most sadistic women around. So for me this guy was going to be a piece of cake, some men just don't know what they really want and when they get want they ask for they can not handle it.

There was a rather large Caucasian guy had a bag of clothes pins; he wanted someone to put some on his cock. Small as it was I was able to put all 60 clothes pins on his balls and penis. He sighed, moaned and gasped as I placed the pins on his private parts..., he smiled saying that it hurt but it was not the type of pain he wanted. I informed him as other people watched me and him that I was not done. I put some clamps on his nipples and turned him so that his back faced me. I had my BIG purple paddle in my hand and I told him to put his hands up against the wall. I raised the paddle up and whacked his butt about three times before he begged me to stop. I rubbed his behind and laughed at him while others continued to watch. The pins on his penis and balls would shift as I spanked him and he would moan.

I spanked him a few more times and then had him turn to me. He had a smile on his lips but I saw tears come down his face; then he said "that was incredible", I roughly pulled the clips of his nipples and told him; "You have not felt the true mixture of pain and pleasure yet." When the claps came he grabbed at his nipples trying to soothe them but I took my purple whip and swatted his hands away. "You do not touch yourself unless I let you." I told him as I turn him to face the crowd and said to them, "Watch this pussy boy jump." I pulled out the clothes pins from his penis and he groaned; I pinched his left nipple as I pulled another pin out.

I slapped his hands away from his nipple and told him if he continued to move I was going to tie him to the chair and pull all the pins out one right after the other. He stood still and tried his best to not flinch but after a pin was pulled out he would groan and close his eyes.

As I pulled out the pins; there were guys in the crowd who had taken out their penises and were stroking themselves. By the time I was finished pulling out the pins I heard men behind me groan as they came in their hands, and the pussy boy I was playing with was holding back the tears from the pain I was deliciously delivering to him. I rubbed his balls and then whipped his small, hard penis with my purple whip and he sighed with pleasure and pain. He pleaded with me to stop saying he was sorry that he doubted my sadistic nature.

I told him to turn around and give me his ass; I spanked him a few more times and instructed him to play with his tiny dick; that he might as well be a pussy with such a small dick. I spanked him until he came on his hands and then left him to play with my friends but that is another story.