Our Voyeur

Story Info
Pleasure for an elderly gent.
2.3k words
4.44
59.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had decided that in our pursuit of erotic adventures that we would endeavor to indulge in a wide variety of experiences, combining our fantasies into a smorgasbord of sexual delights.

Whenever we made love, we mentally relived our favorite moments from our exploits, and dreamt up possible scenarios that we felt would add to our memoirs. Allyn often imagined that we hade a voyeur present, watching silently from a chair in the corner as we performed; for him it was also a way of letting me know what he wanted to see me; that is, he also fantasized about being the voyeur, watching me in passion with another man, usually a young well hung stud, where he would not involve himself, just watch.

Our opportunity to achieve the first actually seemed to materialize from nowhere. We had started chatting to an older man at the table next to us in a restaurant one night while on holidays. After our meal, I asked him if he would like to join us for an after dinner drinks in the lounge bar; he was by himself, seemed a bit lonely, but he was quite charming and entertaining.

He was a retired businessman, very British, wife had passed away, and he was basically on a round to world trip to change what appeared to be a lonely and monotonous life. The after dinner drink turned into "drinks" and we had settled in comfortably in the lounge bar.

Charles had toddled of for a toilet break and Allyn, who could see I had a soft spot for the gent we had dubbed "the Major" nudged me, and with a devious smile on his face said "What about him, should we give an experience he'll never forget" I was tiddly enough to jump at the idea.

We had taken a Villa Suite at the Hotel we were staying at, which included a sitting room and a private balcony, and ideal setting to fulfill our fantasy. On the Majors return, Allyn invited him back to our nest, suggesting he might like to help us finish off our duty free liqueurs. At first he seemed reluctant, not wanting to impose himself on us, but I had warmed to the thought, and insisted on his presence. So off we went, chatting idly about nothing in particular, my mind already flashing vivid pictures of what may eventuate.

We settled in, put on some mood music, and innocently conversed while sampling our drink collection, all of us feeling quite comfortable by now.

I was dressed rather demurely as we had not planned anything naughty, so decided to excuse myself to powder my nose, and of course for a change in my attire. I had some lovely play clothes and decided on a long totally see through dress (I normally wore a slip underneath to protect the innocent) with suspenders and stockings to cap it off. As I was about to step into my brief knickers, I thought no, that might mean fumbling around to remove them later, so dropped them back on the bed.

I stepped up to the mirror to brush my hair and adjust my make up, then stood back to admire myself. That'll do I thought, in a low lit room, it won't become too obvious until I cross in front of a light.

After a few deep breaths, I returned to the sitting room, catching Allyn's eye as I entered. His appreciative expression, raised eyebrows and all gave me more courage. Charles was sitting with his back to me, so was unaware of my provocative attire.

"That would soon change" I thought.

I snuggled in next to Allyn, and asked for another drink. Charles did the honors, poured me a shot and leant over to pass it to me. As I took the glass, I noticed him hesitate slightly, and realized he could see the outline of my nipples through my dress, then being a true gentleman sat back and started chatting again.

I momentarily felt a touch of trepidation, what if this wasn't his scene, what if he would feel insulted.

The men chatted as my mind raced, summoning up the courage to proceed to the next step. I realized that the music had finished, and as Allyn started to move, I said, "I'll get it" standing and walking towards the stereo. I can't back out now, I thought, as beside the stereo was a table lamp, and I knew that it would illuminate me perfectly.

As I fumbled through the CD's, I noticed the room was silent, and could feel four eyes burning my body. I reset the music, standing upright as I turned to face them. I smiles at Charles as the music started, standing in front of the light to allow a full view of my almost naked body, hoping that my rapidly beating heart was not noticeable. I slowly swayed to Allyn's chair; he was lying back watching me, a smile growing over his face.

Without any further ado, I knelt before him, resting my hands on his lap, feeling for him. Before anything could be said, I unzipped him, freeing his member, feeling it start to stiffen in my hand. I casually stroked him, turning to Charles as I did, saying, "Charles, Allyn and I have fantasized about entertaining a voyeur, please be our guest, just sit back, and enjoy.

Charles seemed mesmerized, quiet and thoughtful for what seemed an eternity, then smiled sweetly, replying, "I'm honored Alana, thank you for choosing me"

My inhibitions and fear disappeared; I turned my attention to Allyn, and lowered my mouth to his groin, my tongue searching for his knob. Casually, I ran my tongue around his tip, and then traced lines up and down his length, feeling him twitch as I took him orally.

Allyn sighed, and said to Charles "I hope you enjoy watching Charles"

Without missing a beat, I knelt slightly to the side, allowing our voyeur a better view of my knicker-less bottom, and continued my oral treat. Allyn was by now well and truly erect; I wanted him inside me, so crawling backwards, I pulled at his trousers to remove them, encouraging him to slip onto the floor. He lay flat on his back, legs slightly apart, and his penis pointing proudly to the ceiling. Slowly, I bent forward to take him in my mouth again, arching my back as I did, knowing my lightly covered bottom would be provocatively positioned for Charles to savor with his eyes.

Allyn rested his hands on my head, directing my ministrations on his pulsating penis, moaning in ecstasy as I sucked and licked. I felt him gently tug at my hair, inviting me to slither up his body. Slowly, I drifted forward, running my tongue from his groin to his lips, kissing him passionately as he stroked my back. My knees were astride his hips, and as I sat upright could feel his hardness beneath me.

I felt him pulling the front of my dress higher until it allowed my moist pussy to feel his flesh, squashing his erection to his stomach, my pussy kissing and stroking his length.

Leaning forward again, my bottom raised enough to allow his tip to feel for my entrance. I patiently slipped my folds aver his knob, and then tightened my muscles, holding him firmly.

His hands roamed my bottom in a circular movement, each upward stroke lifting my dress a tad more, till it left my bottom bare; then with a hand on either side, gently pulled my cheeks apart giving Charles a perfect view of my most private parts, moist and puffy, with Allyn's knob just inside the entrance. I started my movements again; inch-by-inch Allyn guided himself into me till I was filled completely. Kissing passionately, we made love, our pleasure heightened with the knowledge that our voyeur was watching every move.

I became curious as to how Charles was coping, slowed my gyrations, then stood up, removing my dress in the process. Turning to face Charles, I was now totally naked, apart from my stockings and suspender. Leaving Allyn lying on the floor, I stepped towards Charles and stood in front of him, wanting to let him have a close look at my body. I lent over him to kiss him on the cheek, asking if he was enjoying us. He said nothing, just nodded his head, eyes not straying from my hairless and very moist pussy.

Stepping backwards till I was once again above Allyn I lowered myself onto his length again, watching Charles as he watched me mount him. I began my gyrations again, this time more franticly, knowing my excitement would soon bring my first orgasm. As my pace quickened I leant backwards till my hands touched the floor, arching my back and spreading my knees wider in the process. At the same time, Allyn's hands reached for my pussy, stroking the lips till he found the folds protecting my clit; with thumb and a finger, he released my sensitive button, squeezing it softly.

What a vulnerable position; Charles, a total stranger, had a clear, unobstructed view of everything; and as I glanced his way again, and seeing the mesmerized look in his eyes as they burned into my parts, my body started trembling, the throws of pleasure rippling through my entire body.

I collapsed forward, suddenly embarrassed as my quivering subsided, wanting to hide my pussy which still filled by Allyn's penis. Before too long I regained my composure, and holding eye contact with Charles, stood and walked towards his armchair, once again standing before him. This time, he held eye contact with me, possibly he was feeling slightly embarrassed as well. I lifted my left leg until my foot rested on the arm of his seat allowing him to see my moistness; I inserted a finger, covering it with my wetness and touched his lips, allowing him to smell, and taste the fruits of my sex.

I reached for his hand, lifting it along my leg till it touched my pussy lips. With my other hand, I turned his palm upwards, encouraging him to feel me; he seemed a little reluctant, so I tugged his fingers, forcing them inside me. I felt his hand relax, his fingers roaming, his thumb resting on my clit.

I turned my head to Allyn, and beckoned him to join me; he moved behind me, and rested his penis under my folds, grasping my cheeks in preparation for another entry. My inhibitions had completely abandoned me; I gently pushed Charles back in his seat, and relaxed into Allyn, waiting in anticipation. With my foot still resting on the arm of the chair, my pussy moist and wide open, I allowed him enter me, only a foot or so from Charles face.

We were now both watching Charles as we made love slowly, enjoying the buzz of being viewed so closely, then his thrusting rapidly became urgent, I could hear my juices squelching, then suddenly, he pushed forcibly all the way in and I felt his cum streaming into my hungry pussy.

Charles was stunned, I doubt many gents, young or old, would be lucky enough to witness such an explicit sex act, and he just sat back, breathing quickly, almost gasping for air. We stayed locked in position, waiting for Allyn's pulsations to finish. As his penis shrunk, I could feel our mingled juices begin to creep out of my pussy, inching down my leg.

Allyn was spent, but I was so incredibly turned on I wanted another orgasm. As we collapsed onto the carpet, I allowed myself to fall flat on my back, knees raised and apart, my cum filled pleasure palace gaping open. I explored my inner regions, inserting fingers from one hand deep inside me fingers from my other searching for my button. With my clit now peeping from it's protective folds, my moistened fingers slipped from my pussy and beat a frantic rhythm to bring me to another climax. Allyn was reclining on the floor beside me, Charles, eyes still fastened on my wet slit, both watching intently every move I made. Allyn's cum was smothered all over my pussy, my inner thighs.

Then, I felt it arrive, increasing in intensity till I could take no more, my body convulsing as the wave washed over me; I lay there limply, my fingers brushing my lips, my clit as the pleasure subsided. I smiled sweetly at Charles, blew him a kiss; he smiled in return and nodded his head, thanks written all over his face.

Totally satisfied, I closed my eyes, and drifted, my mind flashing through the night's proceedings.

Allyn bought me back to reality quickly though, I heard him talking to Charles, who said he would be eternally grateful for the experience. It was obviously time for bed now; I knew we'd be making love again very shortly, aided by discussion on what we had just done.

I stood up to give Charles a hug and a goodbye kiss and reached for him to give him a friendly squeeze. Mmmm, it felt like he had quite a member there.

With a wicked smile, I turned to Allyn and whispered "Can I. It won't take long and I can't let him go back to his room in this state"

Allyn just laughed and nodded, so I pushed Charles back into his chair, knelt in front of him, and released his erection. Holding his balls, I kissed his tip, and then looked him straight in the eyes.

"Thanks for being a good voyeur Charles, so this is a bonus for you" I said, the proceeded to work my magic on his penis.

He was rock hard in just a few moments. I could feel his sack tighten, and then his penis began pulsing. Just as I thought he was ready to blow, I sat back, and directed his stream onto my breasts.

He was totally spent now, so I gave him a kiss on his knob, stood up and said my goodbye, I was ready for bed, Allyn could show him the way out.