Graduation Present

Story Info
College grad gets an unexpected gift from his aunt.
2k words
4.35
179.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

The blowjob was wet and sloppy. Her mouth went up and down my cock leaving a trail of saliva and red lipstick on my shaft. I was seated on the couch in my parents' den watching her work, enjoying the pleasure. From time to time, I'd lean forward, slip my hand in her bra and knead her breast. It was soft, silky, hanging low, like a water balloon stretched by age. She moaned and looked up at me with those heavy mascara eyes and I could feel her mouth grow into a smile around my cock.

It wasn't the blowjob that was so special in itself; it was who was giving it to me. The silver-gray hair, the thin, fine body, the green eyes of a woman in her mid fifties, my Aunt Carol; and this was her graduation gift to me. I couldn't have asked for a better gift.

Carol was fifteen years my mom's senior. She was a different woman from my mother, a rebel, a free spirit a woman who always exuded a sexual energy. I'd admired her from afar as a little boy, her straight posture, her thin waist, and the way her breasts seemed to hang perfectly against the material of her dress. At five-six and one hundred and fifteen pounds, she wore tight fitting clothes and her nails were always polished and colored to match her lips. She always seemed classy, always had a joke and was always the life of any party. Carol was my first hard on, my first wet dream, my first desire as a growing boy. I remembered telling her when I was twelve that I wanted to marry a woman just like her. At that she hugged me hard and said she couldn't ask for a better compliment.

Carol had married once, when she was in her mid twenties, but after ten years they divorced and she never married again. She dated, all of my parents single male friends wanted to date her, but she was picky and if she did date the relationships never seemed to last. When I was seventeen there was a rumor in our family that Carol was a lesbian, but that faded over time, though some family members continued to believe that to be true.

My aunt had shown up at my college graduation party in high heels and a simple, sleeveless, knee high red dress. She had her "swing" on, as she called it, meaning she had a good couple drinks under her belt. She sashayed into the party, putting all the younger women to shame. As soon as she entered the room, there was a different energy to the party and I knew something was up.

She hugged me tight when she first came in and then held my face in her hands and told me how special I was and what a fine man I had turned out to be. For a moment I thought she was going to kiss me on the mouth, but then she pulled away and went off o illuminate other areas of the growing party. The party was mostly family members, neighbors and a few of my friends. Two hours into the party I went downstairs to the small bathroom by the den. When I came out of the bathroom I noticed the television was on in the den so I went in to see who was there.

Carol stood in the middle of the room between the couch and the television, a drink in one hand and an unlit cigarette in the other. As I entered she turned to me with her beautiful smile, "Hey Dev, come in and join your Aunt Carol for a minute."

I entered the room wishing I had brought a beer with me and looked from Carol to the TV. There was an old movie on, but Carol wasn't really watching it, I sensed she had been waiting for me. I watched her as she sipped her drink then looked at her cigarette as if she didn't know what to do with it.

"Getting away from the party?" I asked.

She set her drink down on an end table and picked up her little purse and slipped the cigarette inside. "I was hoping to catch you alone." She said with a sultry grin. She walked past me to the door behind me and pulled it shut. She gestured to the couch, "Sit down for a minute."

For a second I was afraid she was going to give me a speech about growing up and going out into the real world, but then I saw the look on her face and I knew she was up to something. I stood in front of the couch and looked at her, unsure of what was about to happen. I never would've guessed what happened next.

"I have a present for you." She said, her smile broadening. "I've been saving I for you...for when you were old enough to appreciate it."

I didn't know what to think. My mind was racing, I knew in my heart what I wanted, but I didn't dare dream it, couldn't even imagine it. I was twenty-two years old and Carol was fifty-six, I had long since given up the notion that we would have a sexual encounter.

Carol stepped forward, put her hands on my face and looked me straight in the eyes. Her thin, crimson colored lips were next to mine, the strong, sweet, chemical smell of her perfume filled my senses. My cock pressed sprung to life at her touch, her closeness the way she looked at me.

Then our lips pressed together softly, our mouths opened, her tongue darted out and licked at my lips and then it was in my mouth, probing as her mouth flattened out against mine. Her hands pulled at my back, pressing me into her, pushing my ever increasing hard on into her. After a long while we broke the kiss and Carol's smile returned, bright and full.

"It's time for you to pass one final test."

Without thinking I pulled her to me and kissed her again. I pulled her body as close to me as possible. My hands pressed at her hips so she could feel my cock against her body. In turn, she pushed her body harder against me.

Her hand went down to my belt without a word. She took control and I didn't dare fight against her. In no time at all, Carol was stroking my cock and pushing me back on the couch. She got on her knees before me and looked up at me with a devilish smile. "What's the oldest woman you ever fucked?"

I could hardly breathe. "Twenty-three."

"I'm twice that. Twice the woman of a twenty-three year old. Women get better with age. Experience counts."

And then she was sucking my cock, with a slurping sound that was music to my ears. She attempted to deep throat me and gagged slightly, but it didn't deter her, she tried again and I felt the head of my cock press into the back of her throat. Her saliva and lipstick covered my cock as she continued to slurp. She pulled my cock back so I could see her mouth going up and down my shaft. Her small, delicate hand with the brightly colored nails worked in tandem with her mouth. She was wonderful, exciting, and deliriously sexual in all that she did. Her tongue licked the head of my cock while she continued stroking me. I watched her lips kiss the head then engulf the shaft and struggle to get all of it in her mouth, hitting the gag reflex, and then pushing my cock past it into her throat.

I could hear the faint footsteps and voices of the party upstairs and worried that they'd hear Carol's loud slurping or my guttural moans of pleasure. But then I didn't care. Carol's cheeks hallowed as she sucked on my head, her thin, red lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. There was nothing else to see, nothing else to think about but shooting my load deep into her throat.

She sensed I was about to come and she became greedier. The slurping sound got louder; the rhythm grew faster as she moaned, long, deep sighs that sent a vibration over my cock that was out of this world. Then I was coming. My hand went to the back of her head and she took me in as I shot my hot, milky load down her throat with a force that nearly rocked me off the couch. My hips bucked against her face as she took it all. I could hear her sucking and feel her mouth work to swallow all that I had and she did.

Carol drew back from my cock as a last spasm let out a small stream of cum that dangled from my head over her thumb. Her face was flushed, her eyes were watery, she swallowed and then sighed. "Whew, that's what I call a passing grade."

"Carol," I finally managed to say, "I can't believe this."

She smiled as she stroked my cock and licked at the small strand of cum. "I thought it was something you'd like."

"God." I moaned loudly, "That was incredible."

Carol slowly rose up so she was standing over me. "Come here." I finally said, "Let me return the favor."

But Carol picked up her drink from the end table and downed most of it in one gulp. She turned and picked up her purse pulling out a compact and lipstick. She checked her hair and applied a thick coating on her lips. Then she pulled the cigarette out and placed it between her lips. "Do you have a light?"

I was still sitting on the couch, my cock still half erect, trying to think of how I could get her to lie down and let me fuck her. "Carol, I've always wanted you, I've always lusted for you."

She pulled the cigarette from her mouth and leaned against the wall. "But you never did anything about it."

"You're my aunt, I --"

"Exactly." She came forward and ran her fingers over my cock and then pulled away. "We're not supposed to be screwing one another."

I reached out and took her hand in mine. "Then why did you do this?"

"I thought you'd like it." She picked up her drink and downed the remainder of it. "Was it a bad gift?"

"No."

"We need to get back to the party. Your mother will worry about you if you're gone too long." She went back to her purse and found a book of matches and lit her cigarette.

I stood and picked up my underwear and pants. "So that's it?"

She smiled at me, "Well, I told your mom I was going to have you for lunch tomorrow."

"Really?"

Carol pulled closer to me and kissed me lightly on the lips, letting me taste the sweet, thick lipstick from her mouth. "And I do mean I'm going to have you for lunch."

With that she turned and went out the door, careful not to open it too wide incase someone was on the outside. I hurried and got dressed, went back to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face and then looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't know how I could face everyone at the party.

When I came upstairs she was standing on the back porch, smoking a cigarette, holding a drink, talking and smiling amidst a group of people as though nothing had happened at all. For myself, I couldn't concentrate the rest of the night, I was lost in thought, lost in the memory of my Aunt's graduation present, the slurping sound, the way she had looked at me, the thrill of her swallowing my cum. And then of course, I had lunch the next day to look forward to.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers