Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 01

Story Info
Coy wife wears thigh boots for her first threesome!
7.6k words
4.52
285.7k
129
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers

This is a true story with the names changed to protect the guilty; I hope that you enjoy it and will read more about Lynne. Let me know!

***

My wife Lynne, and I, live in a small rural village in the Cotswolds, South West central England.

Lynne is a year younger than me at 29 (at the time of the following events). She is petite and has a slim perfect body with curves in all the right places, her shapely legs taper to slim ankles, she has firm round breasts and a perfect 'peach' bum set below a narrow waist. With her straight, shoulder length auburn hair and intense, green, sparkling eyes, she exudes an air of sexual devilment, although she is totally unaware of this attribute.

About eighteen months ago, during a charity event at a local pub, we met a young lad called Ian, who was only just eighteen at the time. We started to see more of him over a period of time and, as we got on so well, we soon became good friends. Ian now became a regular visitor to our home and spendt a lot of his spare time with us during the evenings and at weekends.

Like me, Ian is around six foot tall. Now nineteen, he is a good natured, athletic lad and is always well dressed in a smart/casual style. He has brought the occasional girlfriend out with us, but they never seem to last long, as he claims to have no interest in a serious relationship yet.

Although he is from a very nice family, I think that he's had a fairly sheltered upbringing, and is a bit shy with girls on a one to one basis.

I have often wondered if Lynne secretly fancied Ian. He's not the usual scruffy teenager, and being fair haired and blue eyed, I knew that his fresh faced looks would appeal to her. She would often comment that it seemed a shame that such a good looking lad didn't have a regular girlfriend. Because of the age difference and the fact that we were such good friends, it was of no great concern to me. She is a natural flirt anyway, but I did notice a glint in her eyes when she occasionally flirted with him.

***

One autumnal Saturday night after we had strolled back from the village pub, I suggested watching a porno that I had been given by a work colleague. The quality wasn't great but there was a hot MMF scene that appealed to me.

Later that night, after Ian had left, Lynne and I were cuddled up in bed discussing the film. I asked her if the idea of a threesome turned her on. At first she was non committal, but she eventually admitted that it did have a strange appeal to her, but couldn't imagine how it could ever happen for real.

I could feel that her juices were starting to flow as my straining cock nuzzled her pussy. As we continued to discuss how it would be, she began to gyrate on my cock, and, as I slowly slid in and out of her hot, wet pussy, I asked if she thought that she could cope with two big cocks lusting after her, describing how she would be sucking one back to life, while the other was filling her pussy, then they would keep swapping over as they kept fucking her through the night.

"Oh God yes" she replied, "I don't expect I'd get much sleep if they were both really hot and hard for me, would I?"

This was something new, as she had never opened up about her hidden thoughts before. I was enjoying this new side to our eight year marriage!

I could tell by the wild lovemaking that followed that the idea appealed to her far more than she was admitting!

***

I brought the subject up again each time we made love over the next week or two, as the idea of seeing my sexy little wife sucking and fucking on two cocks turned me on as much as it clearly did her,

I guessed that she had Ian in mind as the second cock as I had noticed her flirting with him more often since our conversations, although she never admitted it to me.

After a lot of careful consideration, I decided that if she was really up for it, I would let it happen, although I knew that Ian would be the only candidate that we would both find acceptable. I didn't want to push her on the matter, so I took a gentle approach, letting her make all the decisions.

***

One night, as we slowly made love, I asked Lynne if she would like to try a threesome for real. She seemed a bit shocked by the suggestion, then she pondered for a while before replying,

"I don't know really ... I might, but who with? It would have to be with someone that I had feelings for, and that we could both trust. I couldn't just do it with a stranger."

"Really? Well, who would appeal to you? Now let's see."

I began to run through a list of 'likely' friends, all of which were rejected as I expected. Then, after a suitable pause I said,

"What do you think about Ian then?"

"Ian?" she replied, trying to sound surprised.

"Mmm, well, he might fit the bill (Yes!) but do you think that he would want to? He's a lot younger than us, and he might not fancy me."

"I am sure that he does," I assured her,

"I've seen the way that he looks at you sometimes, especially when you are dressed up to go out."

"I don't know. How could we be sure?" she asked "It would be so embarrassing to set it up, only to find out that he's not interested. I wouldn't want to upset him, and, it could harm our friendship."

I told her that it was no problem. If she was sure that she wanted to try it, I would discretely sound him out when I was next in the pub with him.

"Can I think about it for a while?" she asked thoughtfully, "I really don't want to rush into anything, I'm not so sure that I could really go through with it!" So I agreed not to say mention it for the moment.

***

A few nights later, as we lay in bed, Lynne snuggled up to me and reached down for my cock, her hands quickly bringing it to life;

"Have you said anything to Ian yet?" she whispered.

"No," I replied, "I thought you wanted some time to think about it, do you want me to then?"

"Mmm, I think so" she purred, continuing to stroke my rapidly hardening cock, "But how would you feel, seeing me with another man? Do you really think you could cope with that?"

"You know I've always said that having one cock to satisfy your hot mouth and pussy is a waste; this would be a good opportunity to test your full potential. I think Ian would be ideal, we both think a lot of him, he's clean, discreet, and I know you like the look of him, don't you?"

"Mmmm!" was the only reply I got as she slid down and lowered her mouth s over my cock.

So it was agreed, I would talk to Ian the next evening.

***

I sat with Ian in a quiet corner of the pub; we chatted over a few drinks as normal, until I finally plucked up the courage to broach the subject.

A flicker of concern crossed his face when I asked if he fancied Lynne and had ever fantasised about fucking her, but when I assured him that I was not accusing him of anything, and explained what we might have in mind he became very keen.

"Wow! Really! What will I have to do?" he whispered, excitedly.

"Look, you can do anything you want that Lynne is agreeable to. We don't do anal, and there is to be nothing between me and you. It's just me and Lynne, and you and Lynne, simple as that, O.K.?"

"Wow! Well, yeah, if you're sure? When does she want to do it?" He asked, with an enthusiastic grin on his face.

"How about Saturday?" I suggested, "Come over around seven, we'll come down for a few drinks and take it from there"

***

As Saturday drew closer, Lynne began to get nervous, so I assured her that she could change her mind at anytime. I also promised to explain the situation to Ian so that she felt no pressure.

He looked a bit crestfallen when I told him, but he perked up again when I assured him that I felt confident that she would be O.K. but it had to be her final choice.

When Saturday morning arrived, Lynne was obviously feeling good about the situation.

"I'm going into town later," she told me.

"I want to have a look at a few things for this evening, so I need to go alone!"

I asked what she was planning to wear,

"Just wait and see, I want to surprise you both! But don't worry; I know you'll love it!"

***

Saturday evening finally arrived. Ian turned up at one minute to seven, the lad was keen!

We wandered down to the pub as usual, as we all needed a few drinks to calm our nerves. Conversation was a little stilted at first, but then continued as normal until around nine o'clock. Lynne finished her drink, asked for my house key, and told us that she was going back to 'prepare' herself.

"When do you want us to turn up?" I asked.

"I'll text you when it's time, and don't drink too much you two!" Then she whispered, "Or it will all be wasted!" as she leant over to give me a kiss, then giving us a big wink, she turned and strutted out of the bar.

After she had left, Ian told me that he was feeling a bit nervous as he wasn't very experienced sexually.

"Don't worry!" I assured him, "Once she lets us loose on her just do whatever you want, if she doesn't stop you, then it's O.K."

"Well," he continued, "Just so that I'm sure, what do we do, take turns? Or will she want us at the same time? And blow jobs? I've never had a proper one; can I cum in her mouth? Pull out, or ...?

"Just relax mate, do whatever feels right. We've never done this before either," I assured him, "Just go with the flow, Lynne will be in charge anyway, so don't worry about it!"

We continued to chat for some time until my phone beeped. I opened up the message to find the simple line, "I'm waiting!"

***

We arrived at the front door a few minutes later; I rang the bell and there was a brief pause until we heard the click-clack of high heels on the marble floor. After a few seconds the door opened partially and Lynne peeped around the open gap.

"Hi " she said letting us in but keeping out of the way of straying eyes from the street. As she closed the door she asked, "How do I look?"

Ian and I were lost for words, she stood before us dressed in a tight, white silk blouse, tucked into a micro black soft leather mini skirt. The skirt finished a few inches above the tops of a pair of black leather thigh boots on four inch spiked heels.

I knew that she would be wearing black deep lace topped stockings as she never wore tights.

Her makeup was applied a little heavier than usual around the eyes, and her lips were dark red and glossy, coated with the 'long lasting' lipstick that I had bought her especially for blow jobs. You can't wear it away easily, and believe me, I have tried!

"You look absolutely stunning!" I told her.

"You do, very hot! You smell wonderfull too, I love that scent!" added Ian, as the heady aroma of her expensive French perfume filled the air.

"Thank you!" she replied, looking very pleased with herself!

"You two had better come up then!"

She turned to lead us up the stairs to our main living area. We followed, side by side, watching her luscious firm round buttocks shimmy beneath that tight little leather skirt in front of us.

"I can't believe that that this is really happening!" Ian whispered to me, nudging me with his elbow. "I'm rock hard already, just looking at her!"

"I've just made some coffee," said Lynne, "go into the lounge and I'll bring it through."

I ushered Ian in and directed him to the large, cream leather sofa. The lights were down low and Chris Isaak was playing 'Wicked Game'in the background.

"Wow!" sighed Ian, "I have never seen her dressed like that before!"

"That's her 'staying in' look, you're honoured! She only dresses like that for me, nobody else has seen her like that before." I explained.

I left Ian to his thoughts and slipped into the kitchen. I stood behind Lynne, pulling her to me.

"Are you nervous darling," I asked quietly.

"Oh my God, yes! Aren't you? ...Do you think it will be alright?

Are you sure that I look O.K.?" she asked, "Not to slutty? I know you like this look, but I wasn't sure if it would be too much for Ian?"

"Well, considering what we are about to do," I assured her, " I don't think that 'slutty' is an issue! Anyway, I think Ian nearly shot his load following you up the stairs, so you believe me, you look a bit more than alright!"

She gave me a playful slap and told me to go and join Ian.

I sat at the opposite end of the sofa, expecting Lynne to sit between us, but when she came through with the coffee, she sat in the armchair opposite us, crossing her legs, allowing her short skirt to ride up further, exposing the deep lace of her black stocking tops.

As we chatted awkwardly while finishing our drinks, Lynne's hands were idly rubbing her thighs and smoothing the leather of her boots.

This was having a definite effect on my cock and I could tell that Ian was looking more than a little uncomfortable as well!

"Well," she said, putting her cup down, the tension is killing me! What do we do? Shall I come over and join you?"

She stood, smoothing her skirt down, before slinking across the room and settling between us on the sofa carefully tucking her skirt under her to preserve her modesty!

"God, this is awkward! ...Um, how do we start?" she asked nervously.

"Well, Ian is our guest, so why don't you give him a kiss to welcome him?" I suggested.

***

Lynne turned slowly to Ian, whispered "Hello, young man" then putting one arm behind his neck , she slowly moved her lips to his and began to kiss him full on the mouth.

I felt a strange sensation as I watched Ian take my wife in his arms for the first time, and they began to kiss hungrily.

I placed my hand on the warm soft leather of her right boot, and began to slide it slowly up her thigh, over the silky top of her stockings, allowing my fingers to disappear beneath the hem of her tight skirt. She broke from Ian's embrace to turn to me and whisper "Not yet," before taking my hand and placing it on one of her straining breasts.

I started to unbutton her blouse as she continued kissing Ian. As soon as I had enough buttons open, I slid my hand in to ease out her lovely warm firm boobs. They were now nicely on display, pushed together by the restriction of the lower buttons that were still fastened.

Lynne then turned to me, her eyes alive with anticipation as we started kissing.

Ian gently took her tits in his hands and started to run his long tongue between them, pausing to flick at her erect nipples, causing them to jut out like little brown nuggets. Lynne sighed in pleasure.

She then eased herself away from both of us, and placing one of our hands above each of her knees, she slid down in the seat slightly, before asking coquettishly,

"Aren't you two going to undress me then?"

We didn't need telling twice; in no time there were four hands working on her. The blouse was undone and eased off and her little leather skirt was pushed up to her waist, revealing a skimpy black lace G-string that tied in a bow either side of her hips. I guessed she must have brought this for the occasion as I had never seen it before!

We both tugged at the laces and the little G-string fell away exposing her soft downy pubes and moist pussy which glistened invitingly to us both in the low light.

Ian let out a low whistle, "Oh wow! That is just beautiful!" He whispered as his eyes took in the sight of her pussy for the first time.

The back of my hand met the back of Ian's as we slid them up the inside of her thighs. She spread her legs so that our fingers could probe that silky slick pussy.

'Oh God! Mmm, that feels nice." she gasped, softly.

She began rubbing our straining cocks through our jeans,

"Come and stand in front of me," she instructed,

Then, sitting on the edge of the settee, she licked her lips as she began carefully unzipping us, before slowly slipping her hands in to our jeans and rubbing our cocks through our briefs.

"Mmm ... I like this!" she murmured quietly. "Now you two, get undressed and let me see what you've got for me."

We didn't need telling twice and were standing naked before her in seconds; With parted lips, she took a cock in each hand and began wanking us slowly.

"Oh God! " she sighed, "Two lovely big cocks and both throbbing for me, I might become a very naughty, greedy girl tonight!"

I glanced down at Ian's cock, curious to see how it compared to mine (as you would!) and was pleased to find that he had a good length on him, I wanted her to get a good fucking tonight!

Lynne pulled us back onto the sofa again, guiding us by our cocks so that we were once more sat either side of her.

As she continued to work our rigid cocks, we both slid a hand up to her velvety wet pussy and began teasing her with our fingers, causing her to lay back with her eyes closed and her legs open. She began to gyrate and thrust her hips against our fingers as they slipped easily inside her, obviously enjoying the novel sensation of having to men working her!

I moved my hand up to cup her plump tits as I began to kiss her heavily.

I felt Ian move, and a few seconds later Lynne let out a quiet gasp.

Glancing down, I could see my best friends face buried between my wife's quivering thighs, her lacy stocking tops clamped against his ears. The young lad had seemed to get over his shyness!

Lynne twisted around so that my cock was in front of her face, while spreading her legs further to give Ian's probing tongue full access to her pussy.

She started to lick my balls and ran her tongue up and down my shaft as she began pushing her wet pussy against Ian's young wet face, then, licking off the pre cum, she lowered her hot mouth over my veined rod and began to suck me gently.

"I'm loving this!" she moaned, pulling her mouth off of my cock briefly "I want lots and lots of this tonight!" Her mouth enveloped my cock once more.

I looked down at Ian, his face smeared with her juice and I could tell that his tongue was deep in her pussy as he teased her clit with his nose.

Lynne continued to suck and slurp over my cock as Ian's busy tongue brought her to a whimpering, shuddering climax, her thighs closing around his ears as she gripped him in the final throes of orgasm.

"Oh my God Ian, that was just wonderful!" she told him, releasing her grip and running her fingers through his hair.

Calming down, she told Ian to come and sit next to me on the sofa. She then slid onto the floor and knelt between us, taking a stiff pulsing cock in each hand.

I watched in fascination as she alternated between us, kissing and licking our straining cocks and balls, before finally slipping Ian's into her mouth, making him gasp in pleasure!

Her head slowly bobbed up and down a few times on his purple swollen helmet, before finally taking his whole length, so that her nose was rubbing into his pubes.

Her hands were busy, she licked her palms and fingers before gently cupping and fondling our balls and wanking us as she switched from one cock to the other, noisily slurping and groaning as she continued hungrily.

"I'm a very lucky girl," she sighed, between mouthfuls "Two beautiful big stiff cocks, and all for me! Now, turn in both of you so that I can get your cock heads together and I'll show you how very greedy I can be,"

We shifted position and watched amazed as my hot little wife pushed our cocks together and eased both into her mouth, her lips closed over them as her tongue flicked wildly around them. It was a very erotic sight and I made a quick mental note that I wanted to see her get us both off like this sometime.

The thought of seeing two cocks shooting hot cum into her mouth at the same time nearly tipped me over the edge there and then!

After a few minutes I said "I think it's time that your pussy took one of these hard cocks in it, don't you?"

She looked at me with lustful eyes, just managing to get a muted "Oh yess!" past a mouthful of Ian's stiff meat.

LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers