New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagExhibitionist & VoyeurThe Dinner Date (+1)

The Dinner Date (+1)

bysupergirl75©

As I come into the restaurant, you notice the sexy black dress on me, and how it's configured to my body. It shows just the right amount of skin. As we hug to say hello, your hand presses against the middle of my back and you notice I have no bra on (one of those dresses).

After we enjoy a nice long dinner and we are somewhat closer in the back corner booth and it's late so the restaurant is almost empty. You look me in the eyes playfully and decide to joke with me about putting your hand on my leg to see how far the slit in the dress goes. I place your hand on my thigh and say - go ahead......

As you slowly move your hand up my leg, and as I slowly open my legs for you - you notice I am wearing your favorite blue lace panties. Your hand strokes the panties between my legs and you begin to feel the heat coming from my pussy. Your hand gently moves the panties out of the way and presses against my pussy, you notice how it is already dripping wet. You look up at me and I nod to tell you to proceed.

Your finger slowly starts to rub my clit before you gently push your finger inside me to feel how wet and hot I am. As you rub my pussy with your fingers, I decide to grab your cock and feel how hard it is. I unzip you and navigate my hand into your pants to grab your stiff hard purple cock. My pussy becomes even more wet and you lean in to kiss my neck and tell me how hot that makes you. You tell me that you are thinking about how to get under the table to taste my wet pussy and how you want to lick me and taste how sweet it is. You start rubbing my clit and moving around in a circular fashion as I start to stroke your cock with a firm grip.

Right then - we notice the waitress return. She asks if we would like dessert or coffee with a slight smile on her face. You manage to order a chocolate sundae with a straight face as I vary my grip and circle the head of your cock with my finger. The waitress is staring at me and can tell from our arm position what we are doing. She gives us a slight smile and says she will let us "visit" a while and bring the dessert when we are ready. She then retreats to the curved opening to the room and continues to steal glances at us as we continue.

You can feel how hot and wet it makes me to be watched and you pull my legs open wider so she can get a small glimpse of my juicy slit as you insert your fingers in and out. We see the waitress brush her nipples as she looks around nervously but she does not walk away. You look down at my dripping pussy and whisper that you want to taste me. Since the table cloth hangs almost to the floor I tell you to drop your fork and tell me how sweet my juices are.

You slip under the table as the waitresses eyes widen the next time she looks back at us. From her angle she can see your head between my legs. You run your tounge between my lips and feel the wetness all the way out to your cheeks. You insert 1 finger and watch the close up view of it slipping in and out... then 2.... the waiteress can see it too and begins to rub her nipples through her shirt. You move your face in again and circle my enlarged clit with your tounge as you continue to finger my pussy. The jucies are all over your hand now and dripping onto the leather seat in the booth. I bring my hips to the edge of the booth and begin to moan a bit as you begin to suckle my clit. You angle your finger upward and feel the swollen sweet spot inside me. I slip off my heels and bring one foot down to your exposed cock. I can feel it throbbing as if it wants to explode. I look down at you and can see the hunger in your eyes but I tell you.... not yet and smile. I begin to rock back and forth on your face as you insert your juice slicked pinky into my ass. I let out a loud moan and the waitress decides to move in for a better view.

You increase the speed and I grind myself into your face... the waitress can't resist anymore and raises her skirt to freely rub her clit a while watching us. You can feel me getting close now and I raise both my feet onto the edge of the table - taking the table skirt with me so the waitress can see everything you are doing. She stares at you sucking and fingerfucking me.... her rubbing speeds up to match the movement of my hips on your face. I begin to tell you "I'm ready" so you reach your fingers in to press on my sweet spot as you feel me convulse. A new rush of wetness pours out of me as you watch it drip down onto the seat of the booth. You look up at me - then to the waitress who has finished as well.... you tell her.. "we're ready for dessert now."

Report Story

bysupergirl75© 3 comments/ 36341 views/ 3 favorites
1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Favorite Author Favorite Story

heartFirnes, calientecalzon and 1 other people favorited this story! 

Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments (3 older comments) - Click here to add a comment to this story or Show more comments or Read All User Comments (3)

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel