Use Your Lips To Mark Me A Canvas

Poem Info
209 words
4.75
6.8k
6
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azraeyl
azraeyl
9 Followers

Doodle, draw pictures, cover me with your words, use your tongue to make me a canvas. Use your lips to draw a world on me, I portray the art of you, and all that you create, what we could create, but your mouth stops there. Drawing the heavens formed in the air, millimeters above my skin. As I gasp, filling the ozone in my bedroom with a haunting ghost; the world your lips make contains no people, just gods and ghosts and worshippers of a dying faith. A faith that lingers in your teeth marks. Bruises left of battlegrounds, but no one fought there, just muscles, saliva, and air, left of an imaginary world in which we live. When your lips trace my ribs, designing crop circles no one else sees, just you and me and a God that we are and love. Fingering the ends of my hair while the other hand guides the would-be moon along my spine. Use your finger tips to leave a milky way of shooting stars upon my back. Blowing tsunamis of smoke rings, hissing animals come out between your teeth. Nip the mountains into hills, lick the valleys into seas. And soon its my turn to make a world of you.

azraeyl
azraeyl
9 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

Welcome to Lit with this creative prose poem; why stop at a world, go for a universe. That sort of creativity knows no bounds.

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Rich imagery

This poem is filled with wonderful visual images and builds to completion.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
~~

"Blowing tsunamis of smoke rings, hissing animals come out between your teeth."..Awesome stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well developed

Quite an imaginative prose poem. I loved the imagery and lines like 'Nip the mountains into hills, lick the valleys into seas'

Fab stuff, mentioned in today's new poem reviews