Detention Ch. 01

Story Info
Friday detention.
4.9k words
4.58
65.5k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dc25
dc25
13 Followers

This is the first chapter of this story, the second one can by found here.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=300547

*

Ch. 01 Friday detention

It was my lucky day again. I had drawn the shortest straw in the staff room and had to do double duty on a Friday and 'teach' detention. All I usually did during these situations was sit and read for an hour and half and get paid for it. Doesn't sound too bad except that it was Friday and everyone else would be going home as soon as the bell rang to end the day. Naturally being the youngest teacher at the school had its 'privileges.'

I got to the detention room which today was classroom 24. It was in the back wing of the school so I had a few minutes walk to get there. Why do they make these high schools so big? When I got to the room I got the detention list. The list stated that there were two girls today and that was it. One was Kelly Johnson, who was a good student, but for some reason had missed too many days of school this quarter and now had a day of detention for it. The other girl was Marsha Callaghan, one of the resident 'hot girls' at the school. Both were eighteen year old seniors and only had a few months left of high school before going on to college. There was a special note from Mrs. Brown attached to the list.

It read that Marsha had been caught, again, not wearing underwear to school. I wondered how Mrs. Brown had obtained this information but nevertheless it intrigued me. I decided I would get to the bottom of this when Marsha arrived. If I was in luck maybe she hadn't gotten a pair of panties on since this morning.

Kelly was the first to arrive and seated herself on the right side of the room to my left, my desk being in the front of the room. I said hello to her and told her to make herself comfortable. She was wearing a brown t-shirt with blue jeans and sneakers. Her shoulder length brown hair was up in a ponytail and she quickly made herself busy writing something in her notebook. She was cute but not in a way that any high school boys would appreciate. Me being a bit older was more able to appreciate her looks. I presumed that once high school reunion time came around, all the boys would want what they couldn't have and kick themselves for not trying earlier.

After waiting another ten full minutes, Marsha finally walked in and loudly seated herself in the second chair from the door to my right. She was five feet five with blonde, curly hair and an athlete's body. She was captain of the soccer team after all. She was wearing a pink baseball style shirt and a pink skirt to match. Basically, it was high school Barbie sitting in front of me. She was known for her nice butt around school and the rest of her body was gorgeous to match. She didn't have big breasts, but her breasts fit her body, which is usually more important anyway. Again, this is an older guy talking. The high school boys probably wanted them bigger of course. Her legs were nice and smooth and her tummy to match. I should know since her shirt barely covered her navel and when she lifted her arms to play with her hair, it didn't cover it at all. Her blue eyes completed the package and I wondered if her parents had actually birthed her or bought her in a package complete with attitude.

"Hello, Marsha, so nice of you to join us," I said mockingly to her.

"Thank you, Mr. Jones, I'm sooo glad to be here."

She went about arranging her things, putting her cell phone away for the time being, fixing her hair and basically staring at the clock. I decided to have fun with her since her 'entrance' had annoyed me a bit.

"Marsha, will you please tell me and Kelly why you are here today?" I asked her.

"Ummm, I don't know, why don't you tell us why I'm here? No one told me, that bitch Mrs. Brown just told me I had detention. I complained to Principal McGuire but he said I had to go. I think he's doing Mrs. Brown. I don't know why though since she's so ugly."

I wasn't particularly fond of Mrs. Brown either but I was part of the staff, albeit a new one, and I felt I had to stick up for a fellow teacher when they were under attack from a student.

"Well Marsha, Mrs. Brown informed me earlier that the reason you are here is that you forgot a certain part of your outfit today; is that true?"

"What the hell are you talking about? I look dressed to you don't I? And is there any way we could get this over with? I have soccer practice in thirty minutes and I need to be there. We're playing the Dragons tomorrow and we need to win this game. I am not going out a loser."

This latest outburst had pretty much ticked me off beyond repair. Kelly particularly rolled her eyes during the soccer speech. She is more of the academic variety over athletic. I decided once and for all to actually teach a lesson in detention on this day. One I knew I would enjoy, and hoped Kelly and maybe Marsha would too.

"Well Marsha, Mrs. Brown, informed me that you didn't wear panties again today. Not even a thong, which I was surprised about frankly."

Marsha's faced contorted to something between shock and anger at this while Kelly merely smiled and giggled a bit, enjoying the fact the Marsha was being exposed as being the slut Kelly supposed she was.

"That's ridiculous! How could Mrs. Brown even know that? What a dyke! Is she looking up my skirt or something?"

Kelly butted in at this point, offering some help for Mrs. Brown, which I assumed was one of her favorite teachers. She stated, "Mrs. Brown is a nice teacher and there's nothing wrong with her. She's also not a 'dyke' and if you didn't leave your legs open all day she probably wouldn't have noticed."

Before Marsha could berate Kelly, I jumped in. "Listen, Marsha, if you really want to go to soccer practice and Mrs. Brown was wrong, why don't you just stand up, pull up your skirt and show Kelly and I that you are wearing panties. If you do that, you can go."

"What!? I'm not gonna do that in front of you. What are you, some kind of sicko?"

"Well you wanted a way to get out of detention early didn't you? I'm offering you one. Take it or leave it."

"No, there's no way I'm going to show you anything. I don't need to; I can go call Principal McGuire and get you fired for sexual harassment. You'll never be able to get a job again."

I got up and walked over to the door and shut it, locking it in the process. I had the only key. I walked back and sat on the corner of my desk, facing Marsha.

"Look, obviously you're not wearing panties which is the reason you are here in the first place. So that means you have to stay for the whole detention. No exceptions. Your soccer practice is not my concern; if you wanted to make it there you probably should have thought of putting on some underwear this morning."

I turned to Kelly as Marsha fumed at her desk. "Now Kelly, since you've been nothing but great since getting her and are above all a good student, I will offer you the same proposition as Marsha. You show your panties to the both of us, you get to go home early. If you don't feel comfortable doing this and want to remain here for the next ... hour and twenty minutes then that's okay by me." I gave her a smile.

Kelly smiled back to me. After a few seconds she spoke. "Alright, I'll do it, I have some studying I need to get done and I can't do with her here, causing problems." She gave me a wink and stood up.

She unbuttoned her jeans as Marsha and I watched. She slowly slid them down till her pink heart panties were exposed. My cock instantly started to harden and I couldn't believe I'd actually gotten Kelly to show me her panties. She even turned around once and showed us a very cute butt. I was a bit shocked because Kelly didn't wear tight clothing on the outside, but her body seemed to be nicer than she was letting on.

She turned back around and pulled her pants and rebuttoned them, smiling. I smiled back at her while Marsha still stared in shocked at having seen Kelly do that with hardly any prodding. "Very, very nice Kelly, you may now go. I thank you for being a good sport and a great student here."

"Thank you Mr. Jones, I hope you a good rest of the day," she said to me while still smiling broadly.

"Thanks, Kelly, I'm sure I will. Enjoy your weekend and good luck on your test."

"Thanks."

As she was picking up her bag and getting ready to leave, the situation finally dawned on Marsha. She wasn't going to get to leave unless she did something too.

"Alright, fine, Mr. Jones, is this what you want to see?"

Marsha stood up and then sat down on the edge of the desk, pulled her skirt up and showed us both her beautiful pussy.

Kelly and I were both shocked and just stared at Marsha's now exposed pussy, which was nicely shaved and bald. Her fingers were forming a V around it like she was about to start fingering herself at any minute. Her expressing was a 'happy now?' kind of look.

When neither of us spoke, she suggested, "Well, can I go now too? Because I really need to be on my to practice."

Before I could say anything I noticed Kelly was standing right next to me now, about to whisper in my ear. She came up right beside me and told me some of her wild thoughts for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't believe what I was hearing or seeing but I loved every minute of it.

Marsha was getting impatient and kept asking if she could go and what Kelly was possibly talking to me about. I however, didn't really pay attention to her as I was still formulating Kelly's plan in my head.

Finally, I spoke to Marsha, "Okay here's the deal. If you really want to go as soon as possible, you're going to have to do whatever Kelly and I tell you to do. If you don't, you don't get to leave. Okay?"

"WHAT? I did what you told me! You're already in big trouble Mister! I'm telling everyone about this when I get out of here! You can't keep us here!" Marsha was standing up now, yelling at the top of her lungs.

"SETTLE DOWN!" I yelled back at her, "And besides, Kelly here will deny everything you say to anyone. And who are people going to believe, a brat like you or an A student like Kelly?"

"I demand you open that door and let me out right now!"

"No, Marsha, I'm not going to do that. Now take off your skirt."

"No!"

"Then I'll help you," said Kelly.

"What? You're not touching me!"

"Well, do you want to go to practice Marsha, or not? How many times do I have to say this?" I informed her once again.

"Ugh, fine, whatever. But I'm still telling everyone. I've only got fifteen minutes to get there!"

"Well then, we'll hurry up."

Kelly moved over to Marsha and stood right in front of her. A sour expression was still on Marsha's face, while a devilish smile danced on Kelly's face. I hadn't seen this in Kelly at all before but I was glad she was here for today's detention.

Kelly told Marsha to turn around, which she did hesitantly. Once she was fully turned around Kelly moved her hands under Marsha's skirt and cupped her butt cheeks in her hands. "You have such a nice ass Marsha, I've always wanted to touch it."

"Eww, this is so gross, can we get this over with please?"

"You'll like it in a moment, Hun."

Kelly moved her hands down Marsha's legs and then back up to the top of her skirt. She slowly pulled it down to Marsha's ankles and finally off after getting Marsha to lift her feet. Then Kelly gave Marsha's ass a little playful slap and turned her around. Naturally, I was fully erect in my pants standing next to my desk watching this. I couldn't believe what was happening in front of my eyes. I wasn't aware of the bulge in my pants; my mind was on other things.

"Okay Marsha," Kelly began, "now sit on the top of the desk and spread your legs. Let me see that nice pussy of yours again."

"Oh my god, are you a dyke? Wait till everyone hears about this," Marsha stammered but did as she was told. Finally it seemed, she was resigned to her fate and just wanting to leave so bad as to be a sub for once.

Kelly moved right in between Marsha's legs and started rubbing her hands up and down over her smooth legs, admiring the young female body that she had in front of her. I hadn't expected that Kelly was a lesbian either, but she sure looked like she was in love with what she was doing.

"Have you ever had someone really lick your pussy and make you cum?"

"Yes, obviously, and don't think you're going to do that to me, you dyke."

"Marsha, you're going to let her do what she wants," I exclaimed.

She looked over at me and noticed the bulge in my pants, which was quite apparent now.

"Well looks like you're enjoying this, why don't you just start whacking, off you pig. This is probably the best thing you've ever seen in your life."

Kelly looked over at and eyed my bulge as well. "Yes, why don't you do that? I think Marsha wants a close up of your big hard cock while I give her the best orgasm she's ever had."

I wasn't sure what was more exhilarating, Kelly as an unlikely sex goddess or Marsha being told what to do for the first time ever. I didn't waste time though; an invitation had been given and I wasn't turning it down. I slipped off my shoes, unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants down as fast as I could. I walked over to Marsha and Kelly with my bulge just aching to break free of my boxer briefs.

I stood next to the desk, which Marsha was perched upon with Kelly between her legs. Kelly had slid her finger to Marsh's pussy and lightly pushed her way inside, enjoying every moment of touching the soccer queen's cunt.

I looked down at Marsha who was exchanging 'I can't believe this is happening to me glances' between Kelly and I. Kelly broke the silence.

"Mr. Jones, or John I guess we can call you now. Why don't you take off your boxer briefs and give your cock to Marsha. I hear she's good at blow jobs."

"And how would you know? This is probably the closest you've ever come to one."

"Oh really?" Kelly said wit a devilish eye.

I wasn't prepared for what came next.

Kelly took her finger out of Marsha and stood up before coming over and kneeling in front of me. Before I knew what was going on, she had ripped my boxer briefs down and taken my cock in her hand. I wasn't huge at six and a half inches but when she took my cock in her mouth and deep throated it within seconds, I was to say the least -- impressed. One more time and I probably would have come down her throat as well. She took my whole cock in her mouth and down her throat four times in quick succession. She then stopped and stood back up, licking her lips.

"Well, I'd like to see you do that if you're so damn good at everything."

Marsha was staring at Kelly with a perplexed look on her face. There was no way this was the same girl who was considered one of the most nerdy in school, even though she wasn't really nerdy at all. What the hell was going on in her today?

Kelly moved back in between Marsha's legs and kneeled down so Marsh's pussy was staring her in the face. "And now, it's time to taste you, my dear. I've wanted to taste your cum since the first time I saw you. You've always been the hottest girl and I've longed for this kind of opportunity. I'm gonna make you cum like you've never cum before and you're gonna love me when I'm done. Then you're gonna return the favor, you bitch."

And with that, Kelly slowly worked her tongue around the outside of Marsh's quim and gently starting licking it. Meanwhile, as a guy I needed my cock sucked again. I couldn't take just the tease, albeit a nice tease, that Kelly had given me. I needed Marsh's mouth on my cock. I moved over to where Marsha's head was and took her head and pointed it towards me. My cock was right in front of her mouth.

"Suck my cock Marsha."

She was actually moaning a bit now even though it seemed she was trying not to. She looked up at me and for the first time I actually saw beyond the bitch. She actually looked a little helpless, but also she looked like she might be enjoying it too. I wasn't sure but I needed to be inside her.

I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her lips. She opened her mouth after a few seconds and let me slide my cock into her mouth. It felt so good and I moved my cock in and out between her lips a few times just to savor the feeling. I couldn't believe Marsha Callaghan was giving me a blow job while being eaten out by Kelly Johnson.

Kelly had found her clit like only another woman can and Marsha was now moaning louder and seemingly not trying to contain it any more. Her mind was elsewhere at the moment so I slide more of my cock into her mouth. She didn't seem to mind so I started thrusting forward and backward, my cock moving in and out of her mouth while she moaned from Kelly licking her.

I took my right hand and grabbed her shirt, pulled it up over her tits. I ran my hand over her right breast, feeling how hard her nipples were through her bra. I kept my cock lodged in her mouth for a moment while I went to work getting her breast out of her bra. Once I had gotten it out I went to work her very erect nipple with my fingers. This increased her moaning and I was enjoying Kelly and I being in complete control of her.

I figured she was getting close to cumming as Kelly was moving a bit faster between her legs, very happily eating out the pussy she always wanted to. I kept my hand on her tit and started moving my cock in and out of her mouth again. I started moving a bit faster, but not trying to go too deep at this semi-awkward position with her head sideways and me standing next to her.

I put my hand on her head and held her head in the best position. Moving my cock in and out of her mouth a bit faster I exchanged glances between that and Kelly eating her pussy with a vengeance. I was just about to cum when I had an idea.

"Marsha, are you on the pill?"

She looked up at me, surprised and tried to nod. My hand was still on her head and I took it off so she could answer. She nodded up at me through her trance-like state of pleasure.

I pumped a few more times and when I felt the cum coming I took my cock out of Marsha's mouth and hopped over to where Kelly was eating her pussy. "Kelly, I'm gonna cum on her pussy."

Kelly moaned loudly at this but kept eating. I jerked off as fast as possible and leaned my cock over Marsha. I started shooting cum onto Marsha's stomach and down to where Kelly was eating her pussy. A few shots of cum made it down to her pussy and Kelly got a few mouthfuls of my cum while licking her pussy. She even stopped to lick up a few more drops of my cum before starting again with Marsha's pussy.

Marsha started moaning really loudly and it was time for her come as well. Kelly was like a cum fiend right now and I never imagined I'd see this girl this way. She kept licking her pussy and her clit until Marsha exploded with a long loud moan I'm sure she didn't know she had in her. Kelly kept going, enjoying the taste of my cum and Marsha's together. Marsha kept moaning loudly and borderline screaming as she came with everything she had into Kelly's waiting mouth. Her body was shaking and she was now half sitting up with a look of pure pleasure and exhilaration her face. Her eyes were closed and she couldn't control herself at the feeling of her the best orgasm she had ever had.

I was glad it was Friday and we were alone because someone would have came knocking at the sound of Marsha's pleasure moans. When she was finally done cumming she collapsed back onto the desk and lay there panting wildly. Kelly finished licking up her cum and then sat back on her heels, exhausted but still extremely horny since she was the only one who hadn't had a release. She was now more fired up then before.

"You taste soo good Marsha, I can't believe it. You have the best pussy I've ever seen. You need to let me take care of you more often. I would love to be your sex goddess." She looked up at me, "You taste good too. Thank you for the extra kick, that was great."

dc25
dc25
13 Followers
12