My Dinner Date

Story Info
A contest becomes much more.
3.1k words
4.39
27.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities between this story and actual events are just my imagination either taking a break or working overtime. Hope you enjoy!

*

My life has turned out to be better than I could have possibly imagined. Well to tell you the truth, my life really started improving for the better about four months ago.

"It's almost time for them to make the announcement!" I said to Rosalind over the phone as I turned to my computer. "Yeah, yeah I know Desiree. I hope that you know the chances of one of us winning are very, very slim" she replied. Our conversations jumped from subject to subject while watching a live feed broadcast on WWE. The WWE was having a contest where you could win a dinner date with your favorite wrestler. We both entered the contest for the sheer fun of it. "You know they're going to pick someone else. I'd guess that our odds are one in a million or more", said Rosalind. "Shhhh, they're about to say who the winner is," I said interrupting her. "Good afternoon everyone. I'm Michael Cole coming to you live from the WWE headquarters in Connecticut. We'd like to start off by thanking the numerous fans worldwide that entered the "Dinner with a WWE Superstar" contest. We know that there are a lot of fans that would love to be chosen, but we can have only one winner. And now without further ado, the winner of our "Dinner with a WWE Superstar" is.........Desiree Johnson from Detroit, Michigan!!! Congratulations Desiree! You've won and someone will be contacting you so that we can make the arrangements!" Now I heard him say my name clear as a bell, but somewhere between Michael Cole saying "Desiree Johnson" and "Detroit, Michigan" I screamed.

For the next couple of weeks, I was contacted several times by the representatives from WWE to set up my dinner date. I had to sign confidentiality forms, security forms, and forms that to me seemed unnecessary. The day before our actual date, I got a chance to see my wrestler face to face for first time. "Hello Desiree. I'm Tracy and I'm here to introduce you to the WWE Superstar that you chose and to take some photos for the WWE Magazine. Are you ready?" "I sure am" was my response although in my head I was thinking "As ready as I'm going to get and please, please Lord don't let me faint!!"

"Follow me. He should be here in a minute," Tracy said.

Man, I was hoping to be chosen as the "prize" for this contest. It gives me a chance to take a break. I was a little late getting to the photo shoot on purpose, because I really wanted to see what I was getting myself into. I mean honestly this is still a blind date no matter how you put it. So I stood in the doorway scanning the room to get an idea as to what she looked like. She did have an unfair advantage. She already knows what I look like. Then I saw this relatively small figure sitting at a table looking sort of out of place with everyone else moving around. She's beautiful. Her skin looks so smooth; she's got the brightest, sexiest brown eyes I've seen and shoulder length black hair that's silky. She had on a purple short sleeved short that showed that she works out. Her black slacks were showing off her shapely legs. I needed her to stand up to get a full view of her.

I sat as patiently as I could at a small table taking in my surroundings. Cameramen were rechecking there equipment, setting up lamps and discussing to each other how many pictures they were going to take and from what angles. I was so busy watching them that I wasn't listening to the very sexy voice speaking from behind me. "Excuse me, are you Desiree?" I turned around to find myself face to stomach, with my eyes slowly drifting upward to a chest I've dreamed about for years. When I managed to stand, I was looking into the eyes of Dave Batista. "Yes, I'm Desiree. It's a pleasure to meet you." Man that sounded corny, but it was the polite thing to say.

"So are you ready for our date tomorrow" Dave asked me.

"Yes. By the way I want to ask you, what type of music do you like?"

"I like all different kinds of music. Why do you ask?"

"Because I picked a very nice restaurant with a live jazz band. I figured a good meal and good music should make for a relaxing atmosphere." I replied.

"Well let's get started" one of the camera guys said. "Can I get you to stand on Dave's left so we can get a shot of the two you?" I stood next to Dave as asked with my right hand folded behind me and the crew started taking pictures. I didn't think I could control myself if I were to touch him. I needed to keep my cool before this man thought I was crazy. Then he placed his arm around my waist and I felt sensations run through my body I didn't think were humanly possible.

I placed my arm around her waist and almost lost control of myself when I brushed against her hand that she had behind her back, for some strange reason. Her skin is very smooth. She had on some perfume that seemed to be an aphrodisiac. Her hair smelled wonderful. Man I was finding it hard to keep control.

"Get a little closer," another photographer said. I was beginning to think that this cameraman was torturing me on purpose. I felt myself being overpowered emotionally by my senses. Dave smelled so good. I was leaning against his chest feeling all those muscles. To hell with it, I put my arm around his lower back and prayed for control.

"Alright we're finished here." stated the head photographer. Thank goodness. The words of relief I wanted to hear. This woman was driving me nuts and I couldn't tell her about it. I didn't want her to freak out. I had to get it together before I blew this date before it even happened.

Whew, finally! I was touching Dave and all I could think about was not freaking him out. He might have thought I was going to rape him if had of kept my hands on him any longer.

"That was fun," Dave spoke. "Yes it was," came my reply. Who was I kidding? That was hard as hell!! "So what time am I picking you up?" came that voice that was making me wetter and wetter by the minute. "Around five thirty. Our reservation is for six." "Well I'll see you around five. I'd like to pick you up early so that we can have time to get to know each other. Can I walk you to your car?" Did he just ask me could he walk me to my car? Man if he only knew what I was thinking. "Sure, I'd like that."

As we walked to the parking garage, he asked me about myself, where I worked, and my hobbies. I asked the same of him without asking the obvious of where he worked. Topics bounced from this and that about current events and making jokes about different things when I realized I was about to pass my vehicle. "Here we are," placing my door key in my hand. "We're by two trucks. You drive a truck?" he said surprised. "Yeah, the blue Suburban is mine," I said. "I never would've thought you drove a truck. I figured you to be the sedan type," Dave countered. "Only on special occasions do I drive my Lumina. I'll see you tomorrow at five?" I said jokingly. "I honestly can't wait" was his response as he stepped closer to me. The look that he had in his eyes told me what was about to happen. He placed his hand on my cheek and leaned in for a passionate kiss. I guess we were reading each other's mind because when we finally came up for air, we both could only say one thing. "Damn!" As I got into my truck and drove home, my mind became overcome with the thoughts of seeing him naked.

The next day came with my nerves on edge. I called Rosalind so that she could help me to get my head together. "You need to calm down!" was the first thing to come out of her mouth as she answered the phone. "That's why we've been friends for so long. You already knew what I was calling for before you even picked up the phone." I replied. "Just be yourself. Besides you are in for a very good date according to what you told me that happened yesterday. In fact, I'm jealous as hell of you. But if anybody deserves today, it's you. I only want the details of your date when you get home," she said assuring me. "Deal I've gotta go, Dave will be her in about an hour. I want you make sure I look good when he gets here." I said. I hung up the phone, jumped in the shower, dried off and entered my bedroom to get dressed. The phone rang. "Hello." "Hi, its Dave." "How did you get my telephone number?" "I asked my assistant to get your number from corporate office saying I needed to call you because the limousine service was running late. Truth is I wanted to hear your voice. I couldn't stop thinking about you after you left yesterday. Our conversation was and is something I really appreciated. You weren't all over me like other women I meet. You had real things to talk about. You asked me things that I wasn't expecting, about the real me not just the wrestler. And I have to admit that attracted me to you. When we talked, you became more than a date. You let me see the real you and became someone I truly would like to be around." I was speechless. Here this man was pouring his true feelings out to me. I was blushing the whole time he talked. "I enjoyed our talk as well. I just wanted to know the man behind the great physique, cute butt, and incredible strength. What I found was someone that didn't let fame get to his head. I wanted to find out about the true person behind the fantasy. And just in case you're wondering I wouldn't mind seeing you again either."

"I'm glad to get that off of my chest. I didn't want to seem like I was rushing things between us. I'll see you at 5 o'clock Desiree," Dave said in the most sensuous voice I've ever heard. "See you then Dave," I replied and we hung up.

I went the dresser and pulled out my black lacy bra and panty set. Then I grabbed the sheer black thigh high stockings to put on. I proceeded to the closet and pulled out my black ankle length off the shoulder dress with the split that stops above the knee. If this dress didn't impress him I was in trouble. At 5:00 sharp, there was a knock on my front door. I opened it to find Dave holding a dozen roses. He looked at me with a hunger in his eyes that screamed nothing but lust. I knew I chose the right outfit. "Wow you look absolutely amazing. These are for you," he said as he removed his sunglasses. "Thank you." I took the flowers and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I turned around to place the roses in a vase and I heard him mumble to himself, "Nice." I pretended not to hear him. I placed the roses in the center of my dining room table and grabbed my coat. "Let's go have dinner," I said.

We walked to the limo and got in. As soon as the door was closed, he leaned over as began kissing me with a pent up fury that seemed to possess both of us. Our tongues methodically danced tasting each other. His hand slowly moved up my thigh with a soft caress. My hands were inside of his jacket feeling every muscle flex and jump to my touch. We both were moaning from the longing we had suppressed. I had to pull away from him. "If we don't stop we're going to have two major problems," I told him. "What two problems? I already have a hard on so what's the other problem?" he asked. "We won't be able to have dinner and you know that technically you're working. And besides, I don't want the police looking for me thinking that you were kidnapped because we never made it to the restaurant." I pointed out. He knew I was right. "Okay then here's what we're going to do. Have dinner as planned. I'll bring you back home as if our date is over. Then I'll come over later after I check in with the job. Deal?" Dave questioned. "Definitely," I agreed.

Although our conversation was very good, dinner was a little more difficult than we anticipated. We kept rubbing on each other's legs and thighs under the table. Goosebumps felt to be topping my goosebumps. He took a forkful of salad and fed me, then rubbed the innermost part of my thigh. I had concentrate on chewing to keep from choking. We finished dinner and took me home as planned.

About an hour after I got home, he came back to my place. As soon as I closed the door behind him, we were all over each other. Our kisses had an urgency that spoke volumes. We moved from the living room to the bedroom, losing clothing as we went. We were standing next to the side of my bed, when he finally spoke. "I've been wanting to do this since I first saw you." He slowly lowered me on the bed. He started with soft kisses on my forehead, my nose, and my lips. He went lower to my neck with gentle nips and went lower to my breast. He licked and sucked on the left nipple and gave equal time and pleasure to right. A moan escaped my lips.

I already wanted her after dinner, but now I want her even more. She smelled splendid. Her skin tasted sweet and the warmth of her skin was irresistible. I needed to taste her sex. That moan she was trying to hold in has done more than she could possibly imagine.

His kisses went even further down to my wanting and aching mound. Juices seemed to be exploding from me. He licked my outer lips, avoiding my clit. He continued licking around my sensitive sex until he got to my button where he licked feverishly. I moaned from sheer bliss.

One word describes this woman. Delicious! I placed two fingers inside her, stroking at a slow tempo, which drove her crazy. She started arching her back and couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm cuming Dave!" she yelled. "That's it baby, I've got you. Let it go," I replied.

The next thing I know, fireworks seemed to be going off in my eyes while he fingered me. My orgasm was so intense. I was coming back to earth when Dave slowly crawled back up to face me. We kissed with me tasting my juices on his lips. He balanced himself on one arm and began rubbing his dick against my soaking wet opening. He gently began to slide his dick into me. He was huge!! The bulge that appears in his trunks he wears during his matches doesn't lie. I felt sensations that should've been measured on the Richter scale. He stopped for a moment to let me adjust to his size. Once I did, he entered even more. I could feel every inch of him moving inside of me. My moans grew as I resisted cuming too fast.

She felt as good as I dreamt and tasted as wonderful as I hoped. I entered her slowly even though I just wanted to fuck the hell out of her. God she is so tight. I've got to control myself. I want her to enjoy this as much as I am. I stroked slowly kissing her all the while. As we found a rhythm, I had to concentrate to keep from cuming too soon. She wrapped her legs around my waist and began raising her hips so that I was getting deeper penetration. She felt exquisite! If she holds me any tighter, I'm going to blow my load for sure!

We thrust into each other faster and faster. I felt that tightness in my stomach and I knew I was on the verge of another orgasm. I grabbed him tighter with my legs and wrapped my arms around his chest. I was digging my nails into his back. I moaned louder and he let out what sounded like a combination of a moan and a growl. Now he wasn't just thrusting fast, he added roughness to them. I couldn't hold it in. "Oooh Dave!!!!" I screamed as I came harder than I did the first time. " Aahh Desiree!!!" he yelled in return as I felt him shoot his sperm deep within me.

As we lay there catching our breath, it was Dave who said something first. "I don't know if you believed me or not, but I meant it when I said I wanted to be around you on a regular basis. I want to explore what's going on between us and see what it leads to."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I know he was waiting for a response, but I was still processing not only what he said, but also what just happened between the two of us.

"I've developed feelings for you as well Dave, even though the logical part of me thought that this was going to be a one time thing. I'd love to explore a relationship with you."

"Well if you want me to leave, I will," he said smiling. "Hell no, I don't want you to leave" I said pulling back to bed. "I'm not stupid!!"

"Good. Now that that's settled, I want to do one more thing," he said as he held face.

"What's that?" I asked running my fingers though his hair.

"This." He pulled me to him for one more passionate kiss. This one was different than any other of the kisses we've shared. It was as though it contained an unspoken sense of satisfaction. When we parted lips, I cuddled in his arms and placed my head on his chest. Not much longer afterwards, we both fell asleep.