Public Toilet Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
His last humiliation in the toilet.
2.5k words
4.44
126.5k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, my legs trembling a little in the stockings. My ass was sore from the abuse it had received and I was sticky from the cum. I felt dirty and used, slutty, humiliated, and a little nervous. With Claire still outside anything could happen next. I put my hand around to my ass, worriedly. It came back smelling vaguely of shit and his cum. I slid my fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean, gagging slightly. It's what she'd want me to do.

I walked out of the cubicle and over to the sinks, wobbling slightly in the heels. I could still feel that belt round my neck and his cock inside me. I felt used but at the same time I knew this was something I had wanted but not dared do until forced into it. The feel of his cock as he had pounded into me had been so erotic, so dirty.

The sinks were cracked and dirty porcelain with stained mirrors above them. By bending over and sticking my cum-stained ass out I could get my face down by the taps and splash water on it. I cleaned up as best I could then straightened up and saw my reflection in the mirror. My cock jutted out above the stockings, my nipples erect. My body was telling me it could take more. I smiled and dropped my hand down to stroke my cock briefly. I still needed to cum badly. Feeling better, I turned and walked back to the toilet. Dropping down onto the seat, I picked up the blindfold and slipped it in place. Then I waited.

Creaking noisily, the outside door opened again and I heard footsteps. Not just one set this time but more.

"Well, well, here he is" said a male voice, deep and rich. "Looks like he's ready and waiting for us."

"Sure, and how sexy he looks too. I can't wait to bite those perky tits of his" came a woman's voice. I sat up more, startled. Claire had sent in a couple. How the hell had she managed to find a couple sick enough to come into a men's public toilet and fuck a stranger?

"I know what you're wondering honey. I've had them lined up for you for a while" Claire's voice! Oh my God! She was here with them.

"Hon, this is Bill and Kristen. I met them online a while ago and asked if they'd like to get to know you. Now they're gonna finish you off properly. If you make it, there'll be a lot of fun ahead for you. If you wimp out, then we're over. Got it?" Claire said.

"Yes, I understand" I murmured nervously. God, what were they going to do to me? At the same time my nipples hardened and my cock stiffened more.

"Looks like he's game" said Bill. He was right. I was. "Now, come out of there. Hands and knees."

I knelt down and crawled out into the main toilet. The floor stank and stuck to the stockings. The urinals smelt strongly of stale piss.

"You can take that blindfold off now bitch, but stay down there" Claire said.

I pulled it off and looked at them. Bill was a lean, strong guy, tall and with long legs hiding an ominous bulge. Kristen was slender, skinny almost, with blonde hair and a smile. Almost a nice smile. Really it held menace. She looked hot in a short leather skirt with matching knee boots with vicious-looking spiked heels. Claire stood behind them smiling broadly, a camcorder in her hand.

"Yes hon, that's right. We save all this for posterity and maybe my new internet site. Maybe we can make some money off of you later".

Kristen walked over. Bending down she kissed me, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. I sucked on it hard. It tasted good. I felt her hands seek my nipples, pulling and twisting them as she sucked my tongue harder. I heard a laugh.

"That's right Kristen. He loves his nipple torture. See what he'll take." Claire filled her in on my perversions.

Kristen tightened her grip and brought tears to my eyes. My cock stiffened, feeling so hard it might explode. The pain in my nipples was intense, sexual. I saw Bill walk over, slipping his belt out of his pants. Kristen suddenly let go, looking up at her husband.

"Are you ready to make him your bitch, Bill?" she said

"Ready and willing. But lets give him a taste first" Bill said. He unzipped his pants and slid out a huge cock, bigger than the last that had fucked my ass, easily 10 inches and thick. Bill walked over to stand by his wife, and looked at me.

"Suck" was all he said. I leaned forward, my nipples stinging, and opened my mouth. I sucked his cock in and had to stretch my jaws wide open to take it. Kristen laughed.

"Look at him struggle to take it. I used to have that problem, but get enough and you adapt." She walked away, over to Claire who was filming me suck this monster cock. Kristen started stroking Claire's tits through her blouse making her nipples stand up and jut out. Then she reached in her pocket and came out with some clamps.

"I've got a present for you cocksucker. Your sexy wife here said you like nipple torture. Let's see if you can take this."

Kristen walked back to where I was being gradually skullfucked by Bill, who had my head clamped in his hands as his cock slid in and out. His balls stroked my chin and I reached up to fondle them. Kristen leaned over and attached the clamps to my tits, tightening them up and making me moan. She pulled a slim chain out of her other pocket and linked the two, allowing her to pull on both at once. One more slim chain came out and she knelt next to me, slipping it over the other chain and holding onto the free end. Now she could stand up and away from me but still haul on my sore tits.

Bill pulled his cock out of my mouth and dropped his pants to the floor.

"Stick that ass up high, slut. It's time for your final fuck." He said as he walked round behind me. I saw Claire panning round with the camera to capture the size of his cock, dripping with my spit and the look of sexual ecstasy on my face as Kristen pulled on the nipple chains. I started crawling forward to ease the pain.

"Don't move, you bitch. Stay still" Kristen barked. I stopped. Bill pulled off his belt and stated slapping it against my ass as his wife jerked the chains. Claire filmed it all. Bill picked up the pace and really started to redden my ass. I thought back to the number of times I had spanked Claire and how hard she came afterwards, her ass red and her pussy dripping. I had never asked her to do this to me as I thought she would refuse. Now I wished I had. I must have missed out on so many good fuck sessions with her and now she was really making up for it. But I didn't know if I would ever be the same after.

I squealed as Bill lay in hard, the belt cracking against my ass and between my legs, occasionally hitting my cock and balls. The pain was intense and matched only by that in my nipples. I could see Kristen had her free hand between her legs, inside her skirt and was stroking her pussy. I knew I wouldn't get to taste her tonight. But maybe one day. She managed to keep pressure on the chain at the same time and I could feel my nipples stretched further than ever. Claire smiled.

"Hurts, doesn't it? Like you used to use my tits, and spank my ass. Now look at you, you bitch. Don't know whether to scream or cum your brain out. Your tits look so stretched I might have to get them pierced after. Put some rings through them so I can tie them to them bed and rape your ass all night long. Trouble is, you'd get off on it wouldn't you?" she said.

Maybe I would, I thought.

Bill stopped and dropped the belt on the floor. I heard him drop to his knees and felt the head of his cock push against my stretched asshole. Earlier it might have struggled to open but since it's recent fucking it was ready for more attention. This was what I wanted. To be a dirty slut. A bitch kneeling on a toilet floor taking a cock in my ass while my wife watched and got horny.

The head of his cock pushed into me. I lifted my ass, ready to take the pain and the full length into my bowels. Bill pushed and suddenly I stopped breathing. He had shoved the whole length into my hole. It was tight. More than tight. It stretched my asshole and filled me like it would split me open. He started to fuck me pushing in and out building a rhythm in my ass, his hands gripping my waist and stroking my stained, stocking-clad legs. My cock was rigid and begging for attention.

Kristen walked across and gave the end of the nipple chain to Claire.

"Here. Keep him honest. Don't let go or maybe we'll put them on you." she said.

Claire looked a little startled but took the chain and pulled it tight. I looked down and my nipples were absolutely white, pulled out almost an inch by the chain. I looked up at her, almost begging. But I didn't know if I was begging for it to stop or for more. She gave me more and pulled again.

As Bill slowly fucked my ass, in no hurry to come, his wife knelt down on the floor with us and started stroking my cock and squeezing my balls.

"You need to cum don't you honey? You need it bad." She said.

"Yes", I gasped, "Please let me cum."

"You can come when Bill does. And when he does you can empty your balls if you like." Kristen looked up at Bill and nodded. He started getting faster pounding my ass.

"Let's finish this before anyone shows up. Let's give this slut the assfuck of his life" she said. Bill grunted and tightened his grip on me, thrusting away. My eyes watered with the pain. She never let her grip on my balls go slack, squeezing them alternately.

"Come on honey, fill his ass now" she said. He obliged. I felt Bill go rigid, his cock a solid piston ramming in and out of my ass. I was sure I'd never shit properly again but felt so sexy, so nasty. Claire moved in close with the camera, still pulling my tits hard and looked like she could cum herself right there just from watching.

Bill came, my ass filling with his hot cum boiling out of his cock. Kristen cried out in pleasure and grabbed the nipple chain from Claire's hand, pulled it as hard as possible, ripping the clamps from my tits and making me scream in pain.

I came. And came. And came. Right over Kristen's boots. I emptied my balls of more cum than I thought I possessed. Claire shouted in delight. Bill pulled his cock out of my ass with a pop and I felt his cooling spunk start dripping down my ass. I knew what was coming. I had no choice.

My mouth opened wide I accepted his shit-stained, cum-soaked cock and licked it clean of our juices. My tongue flicked up and down the shaft. Tasting my abused ass. My lips sucked hard on the bell end and I fondled his balls gratefully. What a fuck he had just given me! When it was clean I let it slide out and looked up at him.

"Thank you" I said.

"That's alright" said Bill. "You weren't bad for a first time. But you haven't finished yet, have you?" He pointed down. I saw my cooling cum on Kristen's boots. She looked at me and smiled.

"Clean them off bitch" she said. I lowered my head and sucked my own cum up off her toes, my tongue scooping up the cum from the leather. It was cooling and sticky. The third lot I had had today and I gagged, almost throwing up. I sucked the last lot down and knelt back looking at them all.

Claire smiled at me, pleased her slut had behaved. But I could tell she was thinking of what she could get me to do next time. Bill and Kristen kissed, her hand stroking his cock, still hanging large.

"Time to go honey" she said.

"Just need to clean this slut off first" Bill said. "Claire, come here and help wash off your bitch."

Claire came over and lifted her skirt. She didn't have any underwear on and I could see her trimmed pussy, the one I'd worshipped and sucked for so long. Now it looked menacing. Kristen stood next to Bill, her skirt raised, her pussy bald. The three looked at me and grinned nastily.

"Open wide bitch boy" Claire said and started pissing on me. "Don't you move away now". Bill and Kristen started pissing too, hot, pungent streams that ran over my face, cooled my sore nipples and over my cock.

I knelt and felt their hot piss splash in my mouth.

"Open it boy" Bill said, lifting his cock to direct it into my mouth. I swallowed what I could, feeling it mix with the cum in my stomach. This felt so degrading. I really had sunk to the depths.

They finished and Bill zipped up his cock, sliding his belt back in his jeans.

"Time to go babe" he said, taking Kristen's arm "Let's get out of here and go have some more fun". They walked over to Claire and Kristen kissed her.

"Thanks for the entertainment. Hope you have fun with him. If you need us, you know where to find us."

"Yeah, thanks" said Claire, looking elated. "It was a great session. Thanks."

Bill and Kristen walked over to the door and with one look over their shoulder at the slut sitting on the floor, left.

Claire walked over to the far cubicle and came back with my clothes.

"Get dressed hon. time to go home."

I stood up and started to remove the stockings. "No" she said, "you can leave those on. And the heels." I winced. Walking home in these heels would be a killer!

I dressed and looked at Claire lovingly.

"Thanks Claire. That was mind-blowing. I might need some time to recover."

"No problem. You can recover while I put this film on the web. Then more people can see what a slut you are. Hopefully we'll find some more playmates. I winced. She grinned.

"Don't worry about it, you know you want it now. You need it now."

She was right. I did.

Thanks for reading. All comments are gratefully received and all emails answered.