Wife's Teenage Sexual Experience

Story Info
18-year-old's first experience with two guys.
2.3k words
3.95
166.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mav99
mav99
44 Followers

My wife told me she never really had a boyfriend when she was younger, but she did go on a lot of dates and partied with a lot of guys. She would mostly give them hand jobs, letting some younger guys rub her pussy with her panties on and touch her tits! She said the older, hot looking guys with cars and money she would let finger bang her, lick and suck her pussy. She sucked a lot off of the older guys and gave a lot of blow jobs because she really loved oral when she was younger.

Once she went out with two 23 year old's, she knew even though they were five years older than her, Kelli, said she really liked one of them a lot. His name was John and couldn't wait to go out with him. The other one was his friend Mark, a lot taller than John but just as good looking.

Kelli had shoulder length sandy brown hair, brown eyes, slim, tight young body, 34B and was a size 2. Kelli said she had on a light blue cotton tank dress with white cotton panties, no bra, and white sandals.

She said they drove around all night, stopped at a friends house got some beer, then left later that evening. Kelli said that John was nice, holding her hand and giving her a little kiss after they got done getting drunk.

She said they kept driving till they got to a park which was pretty dark, they were all sitting in the front seat of a big truck . They all started getting a little trashed, Kelli said she was a little drunk and really buzzing from it. John leaned over and started kissing Kelli. She loved it and kissed him back. He started touching her tits, Kelli thought that this was a great date and she was having fun. She said they were really nice, until they started asking her a lot of sexual questions. She said they started telling her how pretty she was, telling her she had a nice ass, then asking her about kissing both of them.

Kelli was drunk so she said, "Why not?"

She then started kissing Mark. She said she really liked making out with both of them, it was a turn on. Then they started getting drunker, and were now asking her sexually expletive questions. They both were asking her about her sex life, and what sexual things she liked. At that time she had only experienced giving blow jobs, hand jobs and guys rubbing her pussy!

Mark asked her, "Do you shave your pussy?"

"I can't believe you're asking me that, but if you want to know, yes, I don't have hair down there."

John questioned, "Can we see your pussy?"

Kelli replied, "I don't know. Not right now okay?"

Mark then asked, "Have you ever been fucked?"

Kelli said in a sexy voice, "No".

John asked her,"Would you fuck us? Kelli, I know you like me and I really care for you a lot."

"No, I can't, I mean, I don't want to. It'll hurt and I don't want to get pregnant."

Both guys started rubbing her legs and were touching her little 34B tits, telling her what it would be like.

Mark then told her, "Come on, you know you want to it'll be fun you'll love it, and you'll have a great time!"

Kelli said she felt a little scared so she told them in a very sensual little girl voice, "I'll suck both of you! I don't want to fuck, please don't make me."

They both agreed and the driver, John, started kissing her. He started touching her tits and lifting up her dress and trying to pull down her panties, she tried to pull her panties back up and dress back down.

Mark moved her hand and told her, "Don't move his hand. John and I want to see your little bald pussy."

Kelli replied, "I don't know, can't we just kiss for awhile?"

Mark said, "How about you kiss John, and I'll massage your legs?" Then Mark started rubbing her legs and inside of her thighs as John continued kissing her.

Kelli said she just continued kissing John, thinking nothing else would happen, then all of a sudden Mark started pulled her panties off. Kelli kept telling him to stop and even tried to hold them from him at his attempt to pull them down. Mark forcefully pulled her hand so he could pull her panties off. He threw them aside and started rubbing her pussy! Kelli said she kept trying to stop him.

Mark got a little upset and said, "Don't worry I'm just going to finger you, don't stop me again!"

Kelli said she let him because she was now really scared of him, she was also drunk and said there was nothing really she could do! Mark, the guy in the passenger seat, started fingering her pussy with two fingers, moving them in and out of her slowly. She said after a while he was fingering her deep inside her pussy! Mark kept banging her, pulling her pussy apart and now had four fingers in her and moving them faster in an and out of her wet cunt. He was slapping her ass, calling her a slut and whore. Kelli said she was moaning, squealing, and then the guy she was kissing was grabbing and sucking her tits!

The driver, John, then told her to suck his cock. So, she leaned over and started undoing his zipper and was trying to pull his pants down. Kelli said she then leaned over further, then John helped pull his pants down. She started stroking him, then started sucking his cock. She said John's cock was really small, about 4-5 inches hard! She sucked him and took all of him in her mouth, as Mark kept rubbing and fingering her pussy faster and deeper.

Kelli said Mark was actually the one turning her on, but she was very scared of him. She sat up and got on all fours, with her face in John's lap, her ass and cunt right in front of Mark's face. She started sucking John very wild, with John pulling her hair and Mark now was banging her pussy faster and harder! He would put a finger in her her ass as he banged her pussy from behind!

Kelli said she was actually enjoying it and was very turned on. The older guy Mark was also spanking her ass, calling her a little nasty slut! Kelli told me she actually remembered that and it was right there at that moment she knew she loved sex!

Mark continued putting three or four fingers up her wet cunt, it hurt and felt good at the same time! She said this went on for a while till John came in her mouth.Kelli said she almost choked but managed to swallow his cum. After that John got out of the car to go for a smoke.

Kelli wanted to go, but the passenger grabbed her and told her "No, it's my turn baby!" He told Kelli to lay on her back.

"NO!"

He then forced her on her back and told her "Don't move!"

Kelli laid back then the guy started fingering her and sucking her wet pussy. This went on for a long time, Kelli said she was turned on but still very scared of him.

After awhile the guy got up, he started taking off his pants. Kelli said she just laid back and watched. Then he laid on top of her, they started kissing, he was grabbing and fingering her wet bald pussy. He kept trying to fuck her, moving his hard cock between her legs, she kept telling him "no" and fought him playfully but seriously.

"I want to fuck you so bad, don't you want me Kelli? Come on baby let me fuck you!"

Kelli kept telling him, "No, please stop, you don't even have a condom."

Mark stopped forcing her and then told her, "Sit up and suck me!"

Kelli sat up got on all fours and started stroking him, then she continued to suck him. Mark leaned over so he could finger Kelli at the same time. She sucked him fast and sucked all of him also, he was about five inches maybe six. She stroked his cock, fast, so he'd get off fast. The guy started getting off, he pushed her head down and he pulled her hair. Kelli said he came in her mouth, she had his come in her mouth, then spit it slowly on him.

The guy asked her, "You liked that, huh, your a little slut aren't you?'

Kelli just smiled and she got up, got dressed, got out of the car, and went with the other guy who was leaning against the car. He was watching them the whole time!

She told him she wanted to go home now. They talked a little bit while she got dressed. Then they told her they had to stop by John's house. So they drove to John's they got out and went inside. Kelli said she was scared, but figured they wouldn't try anything since she already had oral sex with them.

They sat in the living room and drank some more beers and talked for awhile. After about a half hour, John took Kelli by the hand and took her to see his bedroom. John asked her if she had fun at the park.

Kelli replied, "Yes, I liked it. It was fun!."

Kelli sat on his bed and they continued talking, then they started making out! John then laid her on her back as they continued making out. His hands were up her dress and started rubbing her cunt, my wife said she didn't mind since he already saw her pussy and besides she liked him a lot. John started taking off her panties. Kelli let him. He then crawled between her legs, and started sucking her pussy, my wife remembered how great that felt having his tongue and fingers in her!

Kelli said this must of went on for a while, she said she was now totally nude and couldn't remember when her dress came off.

At that moment, Mark walked in. "Hey why wasn't I invited? I've been waiting downstairs!"

Mark then walked over and started rubbing her tits, as John continued sucking her wet bald cunt. Mark then pulled out his cock and stuck it in Kelli's face, she took it in her hand and started sucking him. John stopped sucking her, took off his pants, walked over to the other side of the bed, and put his cock in Kelli's face, she let go of John's cock and started stroking him, continuing to suck Mark!

Both guys were rubbing and fingering her cunt, as they were getting the best blow jobs of their life! Kelli then told both of them to lie on their backs, which they did. She now got on the bed on her knees and started sucking John and stroking Mark. Both guys were loving it, calling her a lot of nasty names like little whore, fucking cunt, little slut, and telling her how much they wanted to fuck her! Kelli told me she really wanted to fuck them both but she was scared. She kept switching from John to Mark, sucking both of them.

John was the first to cum, she swallowed some of his cum. She then did something that was a first for her. She got on top of Mark and straddled him, gave him a big kiss and told him to 69 her. So, Kelli laid on top of Mark her cunt in his face and Marks cock now in her mouth. They continued sucking each other for a while, while John sat back and watched. Mark had his tongue and fingers deep inside her wet young pussy.

Kelli said she was so turned on at this moment , that's why she loves 69 so much today! Mark continued finger banging her, Kelli thinks he had all four fingers in her, she remembers being real loose when she got home! Mark kept telling her to lick his cock, slowly go down on his cock. He continued telling her she was nasty and that he loved nasty little girls!

Kelli asked him, "Am I a nasty girl? Do you love me?"

Mark replied, "Oh, your so nasty Kelli. John and I both love you!"

"When do we get to fuck you?"

"Your cunt is so wet and ready for my cock!"

"Maybe soon, let's have fun tonight and see what happens next time we go out. Maybe you guys can take me to a nice hotel for my first time!"

This must of turned Mark on so much he then started banging Kelli faster, which made her start sucking him and stroking his cock real fast. He exploded and came in Kelli's mouth! His cum was all over him and Kelli. She got up and wiped off his cum and got dressed. She walked over to John and gave him a kiss, then walked over to Mark and kissed him.

Kelli said, "I can't believe I did this tonight, I'm so drunk right now."

Mark said "You were great, kid, that was the best suck I ever had!"

"I really have to get home, please take me home now."

Mark replied, "Okay, only if you agree to go out with us again."

"We'll see, I had a lot of fun. You guys are cute, it sounds like a plan."

They took her home and they both gave her a goodnight kiss. Kelli said she never went out with either of them again, John ended up getting back with his girlfriend and Mark kept calling her but she was afraid of him still. He was too aggressive and sort of scary.

mav99
mav99
44 Followers