Husband Takes On Beast of Dildo

Story Info
When the wife is away he has fun on his own.
1.4k words
4.49
141.1k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to have it. I couldn't wait until my wife left for her concert, tonight was going to be the night I would master the Beast. Over the past several years my wife and I had added sex toys to our repertoire of deviant sexual behavior. It started out harmlessly enough with a vibrator purchased while in Vegas. My wife loved the multiple orgasms she could attain while the relentless vibration rocked her clit into submission.

From there we added other toys, a dildo and then a strap-on, the remote control butterfly and egg and of course the rabbit. We have experimented with role playing and role reversal. I had on occasion been the recipient of the dildo and strap-on. About two months ago I bought home a surprise for my wife. It was a huge dildo, 10 inches long and nearly three inches across. My wife's eyes got huge the first time she laid her eyes on that beast. Her voice shook as she reached out and grabbed it. Her first verbal response as she held it in her hands was that there was no way this beast would get into her.

But this new one was something different. It was much larger that anything we had tried in the past. In fact my wife had to attempt the thing three times before she finally got it half way in. But that is another story.

Ever since I had picked this thing up I knew that I had to have it in my ass. I had successfully mastered the 8 inch strap-on dildo with ease. I really enjoy the feeling of being subservient and vulnerable to my wife as she ravages my ass. I could not wait for the feeling of fullness being pressed into and then ripped out of my wanting ass always sent waves of pleasure through me. The taboo of knowing what I was doing was definitely sexually deviant always made it more pleasurable.

Tonight was different I was going to try this Beast on my own and at my own pace. My wife finally left for the concert at 5:30. By 7:00 I had fully cleansed my self with an enema and then just in case two glycerin inserts. There was no sign of any lingering issues – so now was the time. I took the Beast out of the "toy chest" and couldn't believe how heavy it felt in my hands. I had seen this thing violate my wife's pussy but at this moment it seemed much larger than what she had taken.

I saw the suction cup and decided the best thing would be to mount the beast to the toilet lid cover. After securing the thing in place I lubed it up thoroughly. I let a huge dollop of lube sit on the gigantic bulbous head. I t slowly dripped down the sides and around this Beast. I then began to rub a well lubed finger around the outer anal ring. The desire to be stretched out and impaled on this Beast was absolutely overwhelming and consuming me at this time. I kept fingering myself and eventually added my middle finger to the outer anal ring massage. My ass was beginning to loosen up in anticipation of the upcoming fucking I was about to give to myself. I pressed two fingers into my ass getting some resistance at the inner ring. I patiently prodded and massaged until I had three fingers pumping in and out of my ass.

It was time. I straddled the Beast and doubted that this thing would ever end up inside me. I slowly lowered my wanting ass down to the giant head. At first I just let it rest against my desirous opening. Then slowly I began to push down on the Beast. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest, the lust overwhelmed my body and the distinction between pain an pleasure became impossible to tell. The stretching was too much – I had to stop. I decided to take out the smaller already mastered dildo and service myself with it. All eight inches went easily into my ass. I placed it on the floor and just simply pushed the entire 8 inches into my ass. The pleasure was overwhelming and I pounded away. Raising myself all the way up to the tip and pounding all eight inches in one motion. The fullness was fantastic, but I desired more. I decided to give the beast another try.

It was still waiting for me, suctioned to the toilet lid. My ass was freshly fucked and now more ready for the assault I had planned. I once again pressed the giant head to my outer ass ring. As I pushed down I felt the outer ring relax and try to accommodate this Beast. The head was now beginning to stretch out the inner ring of my ass. Remembering a how to from Literotica I pushed out like I was trying to shit and then all of the sudden the head was inside with two inches of rubber cock. I looked down and realized it was still just the beginning.

I bobbed up and down on the head for about five minutes getting my ass used to being stretched further than it had ever been. I was now moving down to the thickest part of the beast. With shear determination I forced four more inches of this fat rubber dick up my ass. I had now gone past the thickest part and the rings of my ass were very thankful. I took a deep breath and lowered myself down another two inches. I had reached a point of complete bliss – this giant monster stretching my ass and me trying get all ten inches into my fully reamed ass. Finally, I had as much as I could take and it was not all of it. I knew that to reach my goal of taming this Beast I would need to switch positions.

I pulled myself off the giant dildo – a sudden feeling of emptiness came across me and my ass was very numb. I pulled the dildo off of the toilet seat and moved it to the end of our large bed. There was piece of wood that would allow the suction cup to hold and allow me to be on my hands knees getting invaded from behind. I got down on my knees and grabbed the great beast and aimed it for my extremely open ass. My anal cavity was now accustomed to the beast and was clearly ready for more. I pressed the head against my already numb and open ass and pushed with a vengeance. As it ripped into my ass I made sure to stop right at the widest point of this great beast and appreciate that I was now stretched out to nearly three inches. With total abandonment I slammed down on this great beast and suddenly felt the rubber balls against own. I had done it, I had gotten ten inches of very thick cock up my ass.

The sense of pleasure and accomplishment was fantastic. Ignoring my own throbbing cock I slowly began to rock back and forth on this monster. Feeling the widest part really ream the anal rings every time I pulled out the head. I would then slowly push this beautiful rubber dick all the way back into my ass. After about five minutes I was ready to really go for an ass fucking like never before. My speed and determination picked up slowly and then finally I was fucking myself like there was no tomorrow. Going all the way until I could feel my sore and stretched anal muscles chasing around the head and then slamming all ten inches into my ass. The feeling was amazing. For ten minutes I just slammed my ass as hard and as fast as I could and then I felt it.

My own orgasm was building as this monster assaulted my ass, prostate gland and anal cavity. I had never had an orgasm occur just from an ass fucking but here it was. Building slowly and rising up through my balls. I just keep pounding this great beast in to my ass hard and fast until the room begins to darken. I nearly pass out as I slam this beast in all the way and my own orgasm takes over fully. White goo is everywhere;. I had just accomplied my first anal orgasm and looked forward to many, many more.

When my wife finally arrived at home I had told her of my accomplishment. She looked at me with a coy smile and headed off to the shower. I will share the remainder of the night in another story.