Amy's Filthy Phone Call

Story Info
Phone sex & masturbation with friend's boyfriend.
2k words
4.34
138.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers

...a continuation of "Amy's Illicit Desires"...

Amy still struggled to believe what had happened after the wedding a few weeks ago. Stuck as the third wheel sharing a hotel room with her friend Julia and her boyfriend Jack, after her own boyfriend Pete had to bail on the wedding because of work, she could not have imagined in her wildest dreams how the evening would turn out.

After consuming way to much alcohol at the reception, Julia ended up sick and passed out on the hotel bathroom floor, leaving Amy, tipsy herself, alone to share a bed with Jack. She had wanted him since the moment she had met him, even though he was dating one of her best friends, and regardless of the fact that she too had a boyfriend. For months she had constantly fantasized about him, even picturing him while making love to her boyfriend, and then to her surprise and delight, she ended up next to him in bed wearing only a t-shirt and panties. Caught up in a wave of taboo excitement and alcohol, when Jack began coming on to her as they lay in bed together that night, it did not take her long to succumb to her long secret desires and allow her fantasy man to finger her pussy until she enjoyed the biggest orgasm of her entire life.

Ever since it had happened, Amy had tried desperately to avoid Julia and Jack. She felt like such a slut for betraying her friend, and her own boyfriend, but no matter how bad she felt for what she had done, she could not lie to herself... if the opportunity arose once more, she was almost certain she would do it again. The way she felt when he had touched her was electrifying, and she was almost scared to see or talk to him again, for fear that she would not be able to control herself, or her wanton desires.

Almost three weeks had passed since the incident, and Amy had successfully evaded seeing either of the couple. Pete was working the night shift this particular evening so she had enjoyed a quiet night in by herself. It was getting pretty late and she was just getting ready to go to bed when the phone rang. Already lying in bed, she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed her cordless phone on the second ring. "Hello," she answered.

"Have you been avoiding me?" Amy felt her pussy twitch and nipples stiffen as she immediately recognized Jack's voice.

"Uh... Jack? Wha... what are you..." She trailed off as her pulse began to quicken as the memories of their last encounter washed over her.

"You're not upset with me about what happened that night are you?" he asked.

Just hearing him make reference to their indiscretion sent a lustful wave through her mind. "Jack..." she stammered out, "I... I don't think we should talk about that. Ever."

"You are upset. I knew it." he replied. "Don't be. Didn't you like it?"

"What?" she asked in shock, "Jack that's not... what about Julia?"

"Just tell me... did you like it?" he asked.

Amy could not believe what she was hearing. But as much as she was stunned by Jack's words, she was also incredibly aroused. "Yes." she replied softly.

"Yes what?" he demanded.

"Yes, I liked it." As soon as she said the words, she felt her pussy moisten.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"In my bedroom, on my bed." she answered, her free hand now drifting up over her chest, brushing against her t-shirt and the rock hard nipples that stood at attention on her 36Cs.

"And what are you wearing?" his ever more confident voice questioned.

She paused, still trying to cling to some shred of decency as she felt herself slipping into a very taboo situation. "Jack... I don't..."

"Tell me what you're wearing, slut." he demanded.

Hearing him call her a slut, just like he did that night at the hotel, was the deal breaker. She was instantly putty in his hands. "A t-shirt and panties." she replied.

"Good girl," he told her, his voice priming with arrogance now. "And what about those sexy brown curls of yours? Are they flowing down over your shoulders?" he asked.

Repositioning herself on her bed, she stretched out and slipped underneath the covers. "Yes," she answered.

"Tell me Amy, have you been thinking about that night?"

Vivid images flashed through her mind of Jack fingering her pussy. "Yes," she whispered.

"Do you picture it when you fuck your boyfriend?"

Her hand was now down on her panties, slowly rubbing her swollen lips through the thin fabric. "Mmm hmmm," she moaned in affirmation.

"And do you think of my fingers in your dirty cunt while you masturbate?"

"Yes, God yes." she sighed as she ran a finger over the outline of her pussy against her panties.

"Are you masturbating right now slut?"

"Yes," she replied quietly, knowing she had been caught.

"Yes what?" he asked, almost ordering.

"Yes, I'm rubbing my pussy." she answered in obedience.

"Stop it." he commanded. "I want you to do exactly what I say." She immediately pulled her hand from her crotch, completely submissive to his instructions. "Take off your shirt." he directed. Without a word, she did as she was told, pulling her t-shirt over her head any tossing it to the floor. "Now rub your tits."

Holding the phone up to her ear with a shoulder, Amy ran both her hands over her firm breasts. "Mmmmm," she moaned.

"Are your nipples hard?"

Her fingers immediately clamped around her erect nipples and squeeze them gently. "Yes".

"Pinch your nipples slut," he ordered. "Pull on them." She followed his instructions, tugging on her nipples and moaning as he spoke. "That's it whore, imagine me sucking on those hard nipples. Would you like that bitch?"

"Oh yes," she groaned as she imagined Jack's tongue running over her nipples, his lips covering her heaving breasts.

"Tell me what you want me to do to those big tits of yours Amy."

"Oh Jack," she whimpered as her hands massaged her aching breasts. "I want your tongue on my hard nipples, I want you to bite them, squeeze them."

"That's it baby, tell me how slutty you are." he encouraged.

Pulling on her nipples even more aggressively, she continued, "I want your cock in between my tits. I want you to straddle my chest and fuck them with your big dick."

"That's good baby. That's slutty. You like being titty-fucked? You like being treated like a whore?"

"Yes!" she cried out, her pussy aching to be touched as he degraded her.

"Tell me what you are bitch!" he ordered.

"God, I'm such a fucking slut! I'm a whore!"

"Do you want to be my whore Amy?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes! I want to be your whore Jack!" she shrieked in ecstasy.

"You like telling me how much of a slut you are, don't you?" he asked, trying to find out just how submissive she would be for him. "You like telling me all the dirty things you want me to do to you."

"Yes," she replied with a soft sob into the phone.

Jack smiled to himself and let out a chuckle. "Slide your hand into your panties and slip a couple of fingers into that wet pussy. Fuck that dirty pussy." he ordered. He heard a soft moan in response. "Now take those fingers out and taste how much of a whore you are." He heard the unmistakable sound of her sucking her fingers. "That's a good slut," he complimented. "Now rub that cunt some more."

"Yes," was all she replied, as if under some kind of subservient spell, awaiting his commands. "Mmmm..." she moaned.

"Tell me what you're doing Amy," he told her. "Describe it for me."

"Oh Jack," she cooed. "My fingers are rubbing my swollen clit. It feels so good."

"That's good baby, " he encouraged. "Now tell me what your imagining in the dirty little mind of yours."

"Your tongue down there," she whimpered." I want to feel it on my cunt, sliding up and down."

"You're a bad girl Amy. What else are you picturing while you pleasure yourself?"

"Oh God, my pussy is throbbing so hard," she moaned, her breathing growing increasingly faster. "I'm thinking about sucking your big cock."

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like getting down on your knees and sucking my fat dick, wouldn't you?

"Yes, I would fucking love it." she admitted. "I want to run my tongue up and down your cock and then let you fuck my mouth like it's a pussy."

"Are you a good cock-sucker Amy?" he asked, impressed with how willingly she had assumed the role of a submissive to him.

"Yes," she breathed softly.

"How wet is your pussy baby?"

"It's so fucking wet. I can't believe how wet you make me."

Pleased with the effects of his dialogue, he pushed further. "Tell me what gets you the wettest." he demanded. "Tell me what you really want."

"I want your cock in my pussy Jack." she answered immediately, her fingers pumping furiously as she spoke. "I want to feel you inside of me and make me come."

"Tell me you want to fuck me."

Amy could hardly open her mouth to respond, but managed a barely audible, "Fuck me," as she inhaled sharply. "I want you to fuck me."

"Tell me slut, tell me how long you've wanted to fuck me." he pushed her, enjoying every minute of his domination of her.

"Always," she moaned as her finger slid faster and faster in between her cunt lips. "Ever since we met."

"You dirty little slut. You love fantasizing about fucking your friend's boyfriend, don't you?"

She finger-fucked herself harder and faster. "Oh God Jack, I fucking love it so much. I love thinking about you fucking me like a whore."

"Is that what you want baby? You want to be my whore Amy?"

"Yes, yes, I want to be your whore." she whimpered, desperate for an orgasm.

"You want to cheat on your boyfriend and be my little fuck-toy don't you?"

"Oh yes, I want to be your fuck-toy Jack." she could feel her eruption building in between her legs.

"Beg me to fuck you Amy." he commanded.

Without hesitation, she obeyed. "Please fuck me Jack." she pleaded. "I want to be your slutty little fuck-toy. I want to fuck you all night long. I want you to use me like the dirty whore I am. I'll do anything you want."

With that the phone dropped onto her pillow, and he could hear the screams and moans of her pleasure as a massive climax washed over her. Amy's body trembled and shuddered from the tip of her toes all the way to the top of her head. Her entire body ignited in a flame of lust as a gush of her liquid sex exploded from her cunt.

As her orgasmic spasms slowly subsided, her pussy, as well as her head throbbed with every beat of her racing heart. She barely managed the strength to retrieve the phone and whisper a low "Jack?" into the receiver.

She heard a sigh and a chuckle from the other end. "I'll see you soon, my slutty little fuck-toy." Then she heard the click of him hanging up.

Amy squeezed her eyes shut tight and tried to rationalize what had just happened. Her best friend's boyfriend has just gave her one of the most mind blowing orgasms of her entire life - for the second time in less than a month. She wanted to feel disgusted with herself, thinking of how he made her beg him to fuck her, and how she did it so willingly and enthusiastically. She wanted to, but what she really felt was a sense of anticipation and lust at the thought of becoming Jack's "slutty little fuck-toy"....

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers