Sharing Is Caring Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens after David leaves Helena's Place?
2.4k words
4.08
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Violalee3
Violalee3
11 Followers

This story is the sequel to "Sharing is Caring" listed in BDSM written by Racywriter. Please feel free to read Racywriter's story as well.

As David shut the door behind him, he gently reached for my hand. My initial reaction was to pull away but I immediately put it out of my mind and reached for his. It hand was warm and firm. As we walked toward the little market around the corner, the silence hung over us, weighing us down. I waited for one of us to break the silence that stood between us.

"Did you have a parent conference tonight? He asked.

"Yes, nothing much. It was really an open house. The usual parents looking desperate, looking for the solution to their problems."

We continued to walk and that awful silence returned.

When we got to the store, we headed back to the wine section. Browsing the red wine selection we made small talk as to whether or not we wanted a syrah or cabernet.

As we approached the counter, we bumped into each other. It felt awkward as if we were on our first date or maybe it was our last. I stood there and watched him purchase the wine; I wondered just what went on between David and Helena while I was delayed at school. I thought it was odd of her not to come out and say "hi" to me when he left.

As we left the store and headed back to my place, he once again held my hand tightly. I felt myself to relax as we walked in sync. I love that about us, we walk at the same pace. It always makes me feel as if we are meant for one another.

As we reached my place, it was dark on the porch. I dug deep down into the depths of my purse to find the keys. Ah.. . . there they are. It is so annoying having to search for them. I felt nervous, as if I didn't want to go inside.

As we walked in I tossed the keys of the counter and went straight for the wine glasses. David searched for the bottle opener that was buried somewhere in the utensil drawer. As he popped the cork, I watched his face. He looked a little tense, reticent.

As he poured the wine, I watched the glasses fill up with deep berry tones. Red wine is so sexy but tonight as I looked at my glass, I felt as if it was going to be more like a painkiller.

"Okay. David, what's with the silence?"

"Okay Sweetie, I have something to tell you."

As he spoke, I sipped my wine and listened to every word he said. He held my hand as he told me what happened when Helena "entertained" him while I was at my open house. When I asked her to entertain him, should I run late, I was thinking she'd offer him a cup of tea!

When he came to the end of the story. I stood there without saying a word. In my head I screamed in pain but outwardly, I felt numb, I said nothing. What could I say?

"Baby, say something."

I wanted to walk out my door and over to Helena's. How dare she! She has no problem finding a date. I can think of numerous men, who would do anything to get a date with her and yet, she had to pick my man?

"What do you want me to say David? Isn't this what you've always wanted?"

I let go of his hand and poured myself another glass of wine. My head began to spin, I walked over to the couch and sat down and stared at him.

"Come on Brianna, talk to me? Tell me you hate me, tell me you're mad but don't give me the silent treatment." He walked over to the couch and sat next to me and put his hand on my knee. "I do love you Bri, you know that don't you?"

Yeah, I know but why Helena? Why her? I know we had always talked about a threesome but couldn't you at least wait for me? Are you going to leave me for her?"

"Of course not baby! You know I love you but you have always known that am attracted to her. We've talked about it a million times. What happened tonight was out of left field."

As I sat there and watched him, I knew he was right. He had always shared his attraction for her with me and at times I even encouraged the possibility of a threesome. I even went so far as to suggest he sleep with her. Now, he had and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I love him. I didn't want him to leave me.

I reached over and pulled him close to me. I needed to feel close to him. As we held each other jealousy began to well up inside of me. The thought of him with Helena infuriated me yet at the same time, I felt tuned on. I held him tighter. As I buried my face in the crook of his neck, I wanted to smell him. As I inhaled I was suddenly overtaken by an unfamiliar scent.

"Damn," I thought to myself, "it's Helena."

"Baby, I can smell her cum. Did you make her cum.?" I asked quietly.

When I asked him this, he suddenly pulled me over his knee and laid me across his lap. With force, he pulled up my skirt.

"You're jealous aren't you?"

As I was about to answer him I suddenly felt a sharp slap on my ass.

"You're a bad girl. You want to know what I did. You're my dirty little girl."

"Crack!" The sound of his hand against my ass filled the room.

With each slap of his hand, I cried out.

A passionate heat spread down my body creating moisture between my legs.

In a low sweet voice, he whispered back, "Yes baby, I made her cum. Does it turn you on to smell Helena?

The jealousy and the smack on my ass overwhelmed me. I couldn't speak.

"I asked if the scent of Helena turns you on? Are you going to answer me, my naughty girl?"

His voice and his breath tore into me releasing a surge of heat that filled my being.

I pulled my skirt up climbed onto his lap and straddled him. I wanted to feel his cock between my legs. His cock trapped in jeans pressed against my crouch. He was hard. He reached down between my legs and ran his finger along the crouch of my silk panties.

"You're wet baby." He groaned.

He began teasing me, running his fingers under my panties brushing his fingertip across my clit then sliding them back along the outside of my panties. As he did this over and over, I could feel the warm wetness soaking the silk fabric. He rubbed the wet silk through my slit, tantalizing me making me long for his touch.

I slid down to the floor. On my knees now, I looked up at him as I reached for his belt buckle. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I slowly unbuckled his belt. Watching my every move, he looked at me with desire.

I unzipped his pants and tugged hard at them. I wanted them off. He lifted his hips and in one movement his pants slid off his feet and I threw them aside. I laid my head on his thighs as he leaned back, closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

I began to run my tongue from the bottom of his cock all the way to the tip. All the while, I imagined him touching Helena. I could see her face, eyes closed while my man ran his hands along her body. I imagined his hands gently gliding across her tan breasts, pinching her dark brown erect nipples. His face flushed with desire.

Tell me baby, "Did Helena suck your cock?"

"Yes baby. Just like that."

Oh god, just hearing about it drove me wild.

I took his cock in my hand, and began to lick his shaven balls. They were smooth, soft and they smelled of what I assumed to be Helena's pussy.

"Your balls smell like pussy."

He grabbed my hair and moved my head up and down. Grasping tighter, he pulled my head back so I had to look at him.

His green eyes looking into mine, "Smell Helena baby, smell her on my balls. I had my cock in her. Taste her baby, do it for me."

I was so jealous that tears began to roll down my cheeks. "I want to taste her baby. I can see your cock in her." Holding my hair her guided me back down to his balls.

I began to lick them. Sliding my tongue over them, taking one in my mouth and then the other. I took his cock in my mouth, and sucked it fast and hard. I slid my tongue to the tip so I could taste him. There was a thick salty wetness I wanted so badly.

He reached down and pulled me up. Suddenly, he grabbed the neck of my dress and tore it down the center. He grabbed each of my breasts and began to suck on one nipple then the other, squeezing them between his lips. I closed by eyes while imagining that only an hour ago, he was sucking on Helena's nipples. As I began to moan, he reached down again between my legs and slid his fingers through the folds of my pussy.

"Oh Baby, you are so turned on." He said with a somewhat nefarious growl.

Suddenly he pushed me down on the couch and ripped my panties off. As the silk fell to each side of my hips he firmly spread my legs.

"Touch yourself, let me watch you touch yourself."

As his eyes bore down on me, I did as I was told. His commanding voice weakened me. I had to fulfill his every desire.

"Get your finger wet and circle your clit."

With every request I grew wetter and wetter.

"Pull your hood back, and show me your clit. Do you want me to lick it? Beg for my tongue, tell me what you want."

With desperation, I begged for him to lick me. He stood over me holding his cock in his hand, silently staring at me as he stroked himself.

I begged again. "Baby, please lick me."

Still he stood over me locking his eyes onto mine.

I rubbed my clit harder; thrust my hips upward in hopes of feeling his touch.

"Baby, I need you. Lick me; show me what you did with Helena. Don't you see how much I want you?" I pulled my hood back to show him my red swollen bud.

I begged him to touch me.

I rubbed myself harder to try to dissipate the desperation that I was feeling.

Slowly, he lowered himself between my legs and lightly flicked his tongue across my clit.

He looked up at me, "Is this what you want?" He said.

Oh god yes baby, show me how you pleasured Helena.

He then thrust his finger inside of me while he sucked on my clit. I pushed my pussy into his face as he plunged his finger deep inside of me. Suddenly, I felt his other finger plunge into my ass. I lifted my legs over his shoulders and began to buck uncontrollably.

The sensation of his fingers and his tongue drove me wild.

"Yes, baby, give me your pussy. I want you! I wanted Helena! Her pussy was wet like yours. I could hear it too.

As he plunged deep into me, his words tore at my soul, my heart racing with passion, with pain, with pleasure.

"Take me David, fuck me like you fucked Helena."

Suddenly he rose up and pushed his cock deep in my ass.

I imagined I was Helena. I wanted to turn him on like she did. I wanted to see him fuck her, watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy, watch her labia wrap around his cock. I wanted to see the pleasure on her face when his cock entered her ass. I wanted to see her cum. I wanted to see the look on his face as he touched her, licked her, felt her pussy for the first time.

It drove me mad that she now knew what a good lover he is.

He groaned loudly and pushed deeper into me.

I love your tight ass. Oh god, yes! Fuck me harder! Let me fill you up!

As if fucked me like he had never done so before, I cried out his name.

He began to rub my clit in rhythm with his cock thrusting deep inside of my ass. Circling my clit over and over, sliding his finger over the ridge. I could feel the tide beginning to rise, the heat shooting down to my toes.

"Oh Brianna, I love you! You're the best lover. I love your pussy! I love your tight ass."

"Oh God David, I am going to cum."

As I rose to the top of the wave of pleasure, David moved faster and faster. I knew he was going to come. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his face as his furrowed his brow.

I couldn't hold on any longer. Suddenly, I heard myself scream as the heat shot up my legs and a wave of pleasure washed over my body. David let out moan as he thrust his cock one last time into my ass. We both gasped as we rode the orgasm together. He shuddered and then collapsed upon me.

As his breath began to slow, I slowly moved my legs off his shoulders as he held me close. He nuzzled his face into my neck. Only the sound of his warm breath filled the air. I could feel his heart beating against my chest. He gently slid his cock out of me and his hot cum ran down my ass.

We lay there quietly, holding one another.

David whispered, "Brianna, you know I love you. You know I'm yours, don't you?

As I held him tightly, I whispered, "Yes, I know."

Violalee3
Violalee3
11 Followers