Orgy, Literotica Style! Ch. 02

Story Info
The chain story opening continues.
2.5k words
4.09
21.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we checked in we each received an invitation to a private gathering to meet each other at 6 pm in a private lounge. The lounge was very private, with indirect soft lighting, many soft chairs and a few couches, and low tables. Plants were strategically placed to break up the room, providing areas of semi-privacy. Along one wall was a fantastic salt water aquarium holding a rainbow of tropical fish swimming among live coral. Soft island music was playing in the background and all along the far wall a buffet of various finger foods, nibbles of chicken, fish and beef, hot and cold vegetables, assorted sushi rolls, and bite-sized sweets. Another long table is set up as a bar, with wines and beer, liquors and soda.

Im_invisible69 walked through the frosted glass door into this lagoon of relaxation and looked around. He didn't expect to be the first one there yet it seemed he was. Then he spied a new face reclining in a chair behind a particularly bushy plant. He approached the attractive young lady introducing himself.

"Hello, I expect you are part of the literotica group. I am im_invisible69 on-line, though you can call me Vis, if you want." He said.

"Nice to meet you Vis, I'm Rydia57, though please -- just Rydia. Sit down."

Vis sank into the chair adjacent to Rydia enjoying the sound of her voice, a purr in the quiet room. They waited through an awkward moment of wondering what to say next. The tension was enjoyable, a reminder that this entire trip blended the playful fantasy of the Lit world with the surrealistically tropical, lush world of Hawaii.

Their attention shifted to the door, which opened to admit a small laughing crowd, two women and a man, into their dimly lit space. One of the women was immediately recognizable, the incredibly erotic woman behind this tryst, Hallowed Eve. She was accompanied by a young man, her playful "brother" TheCaptain and her "aunt" SaucyMinx. Vis stood up, offered his newly met partner a hand up out of the soft chair.

"Hi I'm Vis and this is Rydia." Vis said to the group.

"Finally" Eve blurted as she sprang forward and wrapped Rydia in a big embrace, punctuated with a kiss.

Vis shook hands with TheCaptain, and then to Minx, who had hugged a hello to Rydia. The door opened again revealing two women arm-in-arm followed by five others. The room started buzzing as people introduced themselves to the others. The female couple was lipsofanangel and Talimenios, then there was Carnevil9, OneLustyWench, Dunchad, Salvor-Hardon and Texguy84. Just after the door snicked shut it opened again as SEVERUSMAX and Sean Renaud entered one right after another.

Eve, Angel and Minx, the party people in the group, flitted about introducing the guests to one another, and keeping the laughter and chatter lively. These were all people who had previously only met through the screen of the internet, now all face to face. Soon the drinks and laughter did their work, and these people, some might say strangers, were soon hugging one another with warmth and smiles, and a few playful smacks and gropes.

Each knot of conversation quickly proceeded to stories of their travels, their arrival on the island. Capt and Eve entertained everyone with their story of the looks they received from the desk clerk during their teasing check-in. They played it up, reenacting the entire event amid many laughs and promises to find new and innovative ways to tease the same clerk. Each idea was more risqué than the next.

As a group everyone went over toward the food and drink. Sean became the defacto bar tender and the food and drinks flowed faster. People began breaking up into smaller, tighter knots to eat, and the excited buzz of voices mellowed into a hum. Looking around the crowd Vis found it interesting that each group was centered on the ladies. He didn't feel like breaking into any of the groups so instead sat down on a secluded couch alone watching the interplay of the others.

He watched Eve move from her "brother" Capt, over to sit with Tex, and "Aunt" Minx got up to get another drink from Sean. Capt took that opportunity to get more food and something else to drink. Vis enjoyed watching Max and Carnevil compete over Rydia's attention, though at times it seemed that she was looking over at Dunchad with a bit of hunger in her eyes. Dunchad was in a lively discussion with Wenchie and Salvor. Vis was completely taken by surprise when Angel and Tali snuck up behind him and sandwiched him between them.

"I hope you don't mind us joining you." Tali said with an interesting gleam in her eye.

"There's something familiar about him don't you think Tali." Angel said slyly across Vis.

Vis felt his ears getting red as his mind wandered back to Angel and Tali's water play earlier. Tali laughed as she grabbed a branch from the plant next to her and held it in front of Vis.

"Oh, yea, now I see it. He definitely looks familiar. I don't think he enjoyed himself nearly as much as we did though, Angel. What do you think?" Tali asked.

"I agree. I kept hoping he'd jump in with us. I guess we'll have to be more direct this time, don't you?" Angel purred, putting her hand on Vis' thigh.

Tali kissed and nibbled Vis' ear lobe laying her hand opposite Angel's on his lap.

"Is this more direct, Angel?" Tali said with a wink.

Vis went from burning red and embarrassed from being so obviously caught watching these two sexy vixens play in the pool earlier, to squirming with sexual excitement from their kisses and touches. He placed one hand on each lady's thigh as his lips were caught by Angel.

Minx looked over at the two women teasing Vis and thought about yelling out for them to get a room. Instead she impulsively ran her hand over Sean's ass. Sean was surprised yet quickly recovered and leaned into her hand, very much enjoying her touch. She gave him a quick slap with a laugh. He jumped slightly in reaction.

"Nice ass Sean." Minx said playfully.

Sean put the drink he was preparing for Capt down and turned to face Minx. He put both hands on her ass, and pulled her to him. He caressed her ass, moving her short skirt up exposing her perfect ass to Capt.

"Not as nice as your ass is, Minxy. Don't you agree Capt?" Oscar exclaimed.

Capt moved to join them and standing right behind her slid his hands over her breasts cupping them. Minx went from playful flirting to breathing hard excitement in a flash and leaned her head back onto Capt's shoulder pushing her pelvis into Sean.

"I give you permission to play my little Capt." Minx said breathily.

Capt immediately relaxed and really started teasing Minx, showing her that he had learned very well at her hand earlier.

"Her ass is definitely fine Sean, yet I think her breasts are the more tasty morsels. After all, I feel her nipples hardening so nicely." Capt said emotionlessly.

Capt squeezed Minx's nipples and nibbled on her ear, as she ground her pelvis into Sean's hardening bulge. Her soft moan sent a wave of passion throughout the room.

Eve was talking to Tex about how pain heightened her pleasure. To show him what she meant she had him apply pressure to her nipple. At first he wasn't pressing hard enough so she pressed his fingers together until the feeling was just right, making her quite wet in the process. Eve then described other things that bring her excruciating pleasure. Tex was captivated by the discussion and found he was becoming very excited at the idea of bringing this new information into his sexual repertoire. Eve heard Minx's moan or perhaps she felt it and felt the heightening of sexual force from the couch that held Angel, Vis and Tali. She pressed Tex's hand against her and leaned forward looking directly into his eyes.

"I think you need a more direct lesson." She said with passion.

Wenchie was totally into Salvor which made it obvious that they had many fun times on the Lit threads. They quickly went from wonderful innuendo to playful fondling. Dunchad was just about to get up when Wenchie laid back into him. She looked up into his eyes.

"Where do you think you are going? I didn't get both of you here so one of you can sneak off. This Wenchie needs both of you to satisfy her aching explosive hunger. Unless of course you don't think you are up to the task," she said with a saucy smile.

Dunchad's response was clear to anyone looking, he covered Wenchie's mouth with his own, punctuating his acceptance with passion. Salvor happily started teasing Wenchie's thighs and breasts, heightening the pleasure for all three.

Rydia watched Wenchie lay back and Dunchad bend into her. She figured she'd be able to find him later, thus turned her attention to the yummy two in front of her. She placed her hand upon the laps of each feeling them growing under her palms.

"Mmmmm, now that's the way to get a lady's attention. I wonder what treasures I have here." Rydia said with a lust filled voice.

She unzipped first Max then Carnevil and brought both out into the open for her inspection. Gripping one in each hand, she kept looking back and forth as they came to full erection. Rydia then leaned down and engulfed Max's head, playing her tongue all around the mushroom shape, then let go. She then leaned over to the other and did the same to Carnevil.

"Oh this is glorious, two wonderful toys to play with and to eat." Rydia said joyfully as she moved from the seat to kneeling in front of the two.

Carnevil caught a glimpse of Vis being attacked just before he closed his eyes feeling his rigid member sliding down Rydia's throat.

Tali had opened Vis's pants and pulled him out.

"Look Angel, this is what he kept from us earlier." Tali said to Angel

"You are a bad boy for hiding and just watching us like that. Now I think you must pay us back." Angel said pressing Vis down on the couch.

Angel quickly knelt over Vis' mouth facing Tali. He took the obvious cue and began pleasuring her, licking and sucking on her lips and clit. He wormed an arm under her legs and entered her while teasing her clit with his questing tongue. Tali took Vis' "toy" in hand and teased herself with it before slowly filling herself to the hilt. The two women were face to face and began kissing and teasing each other with deft and well known movements as Vis almost disappeared below them. Their moans of enjoyment soon hit a crescendo. When they did they both got up and before Vis could move traded places further enjoying their captured boy toy.

Minx soon found herself having to take things in hand. She directed Capt to the floor underneath her and filled herself with him. She played with Sean, teasing and licking him as she rode Capt. It became obvious that Capt was taking too much of his own pleasure so she pulled up off of him and sat back on his chest.

"You both are here for my pleasure, understand!" She said forcefully.

Capt immediately acquiesced as he had been trained earlier. When Sean paused, Minx pulled him to the floor by his cock and then moved onto his chest.

"Sean you look like a smart guy. Didn't you realize that when you made your advances on me you accepted my rules?" Minx queried.

Sean looked stunned then in short order noticed Capt motioning for him to just agree. Sean indeed was a smart man and responded appropriately. The pleasure they both lavished on Minx helped to solidify her name to anyone able to listen as she practically purred in joyful acceptance of their lavish and complete homage to her body. She provided them with orgasmic release as compensation for their exceptional behavior.

Tex was amazed at how much he enjoyed learning to give Eve painful pleasure. He learned the spanks, slaps, twists and pinches that so drove her crazy. Had he not witnessed her obvious enjoyment, he may not have believed. However, her dripping pussy could not be ignored, nor could her moans of intense pleasure be denied. Tex learned a lot of himself in those few short hours as he brought Eve to release multiple times and found himself on the brink of release with almost no further manipulation. He then forced himself into Eve and completed his orgasm, graduating into a new realm of sexual expression.

Rydia played back and forth between Max and Carnevil, keeping both of them throbbing hard and on the edge of release, yet never allowing their final enjoyment. She was on the edge of consuming two servings of joy when her own hunger for fulfillment overrode her oral desires. She climbed aboard Carnevil, facing him, pressing her breasts in to his chest, even as his hands moved to hold her on his lap. As she settled down upon him, finally filling herself she looked around at Max.

"Please Sir, will you take that lubricant from the top of my purse and fill me up?" Rydia begged.

Max considered his options, looking around at the unbridled lust displayed everywhere in the room. He looked down at her tight asshole and decided that a good pounding might be just the right thing for the three of them. He generously lubricated himself and placed himself at her opening. Max took both of her breasts in his hands, pinching her nipples leaned into her.

"I think this may just be the first lesson you will learn from me, if you are good." Max drawled.

Rydia screamed in pleasure as she was filled and her release exploded though her entire body. Her complete release drove both men over the edge filling both her pussy and ass with their hot seed. This drove her back up over the edge to where she just bordered on passing out.

Wenchie and Dunchad were startled by Rydia's intense release. However, the view of what was going on fired up Wenchie's desire. She was already very much enjoying Sal's talented fingers delving deeply inside of her and Dunchad's talented tongue and lips kissing her and teasing her sensitive breasts. She already had a series of minor orgasms, and now wanted the ultimate release. She rolled off the two laps onto her hands and knees.

"Okay boys who wants which end? I need filling and I mean to have it now!" Wenchie said with abandon. Sal bound up and knelt behind her, quickly pressing himself deeply into her well lubricated core. At the same time Wenchie bobbed down on Dunchad until she finally had his entire shaft buried in her hot mouth. The three of them quickly found a glorious rhythm driving each other up and up until they all found mutual release.

The rising tide of frenzied sex died down and the groups became intermingled again. Some snuck off to continue in a more private setting. Others were so relaxed they just lounged on the furniture until their desires brought them together in new and exciting ways.