Captured by Pirates

Story Info
Her fantasy is delightfully realized.
2.2k words
4.02
107k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

Months ago, when Wayne asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I facetiously said something like, "I'd like to have a fantasy come true. I'd like to be captured by two naked pirates and then blindfolded and ravished to within an inch of my life."

Wayne laughed at me. "Why blindfolded, and why do they have to be naked?"

I wasn't sure. I thought about it. "The thought of being blindfolded is deliciously frightening, and it would be so exciting to know I was going to be ravished, but not know how or when or which one it was or who was watching. And they've got to be naked because there's something awfully primitive and frightening about the idea of being taken by naked men with great rampant hard-ons who obviously only have fucking in mind."

Wayne thought I was nuts. "You'll have to put up with one rampant cock," he said. "Would you like me to blindfold you?"

I shook my head. "It wouldn't be the same. I'd know it was you. But I won't refuse the other offer."

It was a silly conversation, and I forgot all about it.

On my next birthday Wayne gave me a beautiful bracelet and a really sexy nightdress that hardly came down low enough to hide my pussy and the dribble of cunt juice that always seemed to trickle onto my thighs when I dressed in something sexy, and we were going out to dinner in the evening. I went into the bathroom to shower before I dressed, thinking about what the nightdress would do later to Wayne's cock when he saw my tits almost bursting out of the neckline and my cunt peeping out of my blonde muff below the hem.

I'd just stepped out of the shower when the bathroom door burst open. I screamed, and grabbed a towel to cover myself.

"You won't need that," said a voice I'd never heard before. The bathroom seemed full of people.

"Let's see what you're hiding," said another voice, and the towel was ripped away from me. I stood ass naked in front of these strangers, and tried to gather my wits.

"Not bad," said the first voice. "In fact, very nice. I'm going to enjoy this."

By this time I'd become aware that there were only two men. The two long mirrors made it seem as if there were more. They were big men, taller than Wayne and built like prize fighters. But the most obvious thing about them was that they were both naked, as naked as I was. More naked, really, because they both flourished great upstanding cocks that they were stroking as they looked me over. Perhaps I should call them pricks, not cocks. One had a thick one that stood straight out from between his thighs. The other had a longer one that curved up at an angle. I couldn't take my eyes off those two rampant peckers. I was frightened, but I was fascinated.

Then they were talking again. "Look at those tits! Like to jerk myself off between those beauties."

"Like to get my mouth round those nipples. Looks like she's been playing with them in the shower."

"Nice little twat, what I can see of it inside that bush. Like to see how many inches of hot meat she can take."

They laughed, and one stepped towards me. Before I knew what was happening he'd picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I let out a scream, and he slapped my ass hard. He carried me out of the bathroom, into the bedroom, and dropped me crossways onto the bed. They both stood by my head, towering above me, their rampant hard-ons reaching out over my face.

Rampant hard-ons? Wasn't that what I'd said my two pirates must have? Naked men with great rampant hard-ons, I'd said.

"Take a look at these," one of the men said. "Take a good look." They leaned over me, their cocks close above my face, and began to jerk them. "These haven't had a woman in four days. They've been saving all their jism just for you. And when these beauties cum, you won't have any doubt about it, baby. Grab hold of them. Feel how hard they are. They're like iron."

I reached up and took one of those beautiful fucking organs in each hand, and explored them with my fingers. They were hard, and smooth, and stiff, and hot.

One of the men put his hand behind my head and lifted it off the bed. The other took something from the bed- table and wrapped it round my head, over my eyes, and I could hear the velcro fastening.

I was blindfolded. I could see nothing. I had no idea what was going to happen to me next. Blindfolded, just as I'd asked for.

And then it began. There were hands all over me, feeling me up, exploring me, caressing me, playing with me. Two hands were cupping my breasts, squeezing them, kneading them, fingers pinching my nipples and rubbing my large aureoles. Two more hands were feeling their way over my belly, probing in my navel, playing with my pubic hair.

And then my knees were being lifted up and pulled apart, my thighs were spread open, and I knew they could see much more of my twat than they'd been able to see showing through my bush in the bathroom. In fact, my cunt was already beginning to cream, and I felt sure they must be able to see my cunt lips opening out to welcome them.

The hands explored the soft insides of my wide open thighs, slid under my ass to feel my cheeks, pressed into the crack between them, and then a finger found the eye of my anus and began to twist its way inside. I'd never tried anal sex before---Wayne and I just hadn't got around to it---and I didn't like it at first. But then it felt so different from anything I'd ever felt before, and so intimate, and so wicked and dirty, that I began to hope he'd go all the way in.

The whole situation had really got to me by now. It was going to be real hard core sex, the kind of kinky sex I couldn't even tell my friends about, real dirty sex that I'd dreamed about in my secret fantasies. Here I was, blindfolded, stretched out stark naked and helpless to resist, while two naked hunks with their cocks standing up stiff and ready to gang-bang me used my body to do just whatever they liked. I didn't need to feel their hands invading me. Just the idea of it had my cunt twitching and my thighs opening wider all by themselves.

And then it was mouths. Simultaneously one mouth fastened on my left nipple, and another pressed between my open cunt-lips. And while one sucked on my aureole, teasing the nipple with the tongue, the other drew my cunt lips inside and sucked them hard until my whole vagina began to twitch.

And then the mouth began to enclose my nipple, sucking at it unmercifully, and I really was cumming, the ecstasy in my tit spasming all the way through my body to a cunt that was clenching and surging and convulsing out of control as the other mouth sucked at my clitoris.

I was still cumming, moaning and crying, when the exquisite sensations stopped. If you've ever had an orgasm cut short you know what agony that is. Two hands grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms above my head, stretching me so that my breasts were thrust out from my chest and my nipples felt as if they would burst. Two more hands took my feet, and pulled me across the bed till I could feel the edge of the bed beneath my ass. I was stretched so straight I felt as if I was on the rack. And yet all I could think of was the sight I must be presenting to my two pirates---a naked girl in the middle of an orgasm, stretched out helpless and blindfolded, tits thrust out with the nipples red and swollen like little penises, everything that was most secret and private between my thighs open and displayed for them to gaze at. And do whatever they wished with.

But I didn't have much time for those thoughts. My feet were lifted into the air and held apart. I could feel my crotch wide open as my thighs were spread. My twat must have been a great raw drooling cunt hole between my protruding lips. I wished I could have looked down and seen myself in this most vulnerable of all positions, being held down and stretched wide open by two naked men, my twat gaping ready for whatever invasion they liked to commit.

They must have been looking themselves, enjoying the sight, because nothing happened. And then suddenly my vulva was filled with heat, my vagina was forced wider than it already was, and a hard, hot piston drove its way steadily into the depths of my cunt. My thighs instinctively tried to draw together to help my vagina muscles hold it in, but my legs were still held wide apart. The piston withdrew, and began a rythmic thrusting, each thrust seeming to reach further up inside my vagina.

The pinions round my wrists were released, and I almost felt disappointed that the sensation of rape was to be reduced. But then knees were kneeling on the bed each side of my head, I could smell the warm perfume of a man's naked genitalia close above my face, and something hard and round was pressing against my mouth. I knew what it was, and I opened my lips eagerly to take inside the hot knob of a prick that was wet with pre-cum juice. For a while I sucked the swollen smoothness, pressing it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, exploring every sensitive part of it, drinking every drop of pre-cum that I was able to suck out of its cum hole.

Soon the pumping in and out of my vagina had my whole twat and my whole belly and pelvis heaving and throbbing in time with it. This was gang rape. I was being held down and forcibly fucked simultaneously in both orifices, in my cunt and in my mouth. The physical sensations of the most wonderful fucking I'd ever had and the most delicious fellatio were only increased by the awareness that this was the kind of forbidden dirty, kinky sex that most girls would never experience.

That was when I began to cum again. I couldn't see, I was blindfolded. I couldn't move, other than to give way to the spasmodic lifting of my cunt to meet the driving thrusts of the pirate's great prick. I couldn't grab my clit and mash it in time with my orgasm, because two knees were pinning my arms over my head. I couldn't cry out with delight because I was effectively gagged by a plug of hot meat, which at that moment began to surge and pump my mouth full of hot, creamy jism. The knowledge that I was sucking my pirate to an orgasm made me suck even harder on that throbbing dick, sucking and sucking in time with the spurts of cum, and swallowing it greedily down.

And then the ejaculations from the other prick began, and great gushes of hot semen flooded into my vagina.

A fuck is heaven on earth, and a man's prick pulsing and thrusting inside my cunt is something I can never get enough of. But for me a fuck isn't really a fuck until I can feel that lovely cum surging into me, and I get a lift knowing it's my cunt and my cunt alone that's draining the sperm right out of the depths of that cum pump. It makes me feel so powerful. I know that whatever a man says about dominating a woman during sex, it's really the woman who's sucking the very manhood out of his cock.

And here I was, sucking the manhood out of two rampant cocks at the same time, one with my cunt and one with my mouth. That was as far as my conscious thought went.

I had already been cumming before the two cocks began their orgasms. Now the ejaculations deep inside my vagina were triggering such violent spasms of delight that my whole body was racked with convulsions. My teeth must have clenched on the cock in my mouth, because it withdrew suddenly, and I was able at last to cry out in the agony of my ecstasy. And then I think my senses must have left me.

I have a vague memory of a time when my cunt was empty, and I think I was crying out, "Oh god, oh god, don't stop whatever you do," and then a prick was back in my cunt and another was back in my mouth. And the hazy delirium of absolute delight went on and on and on. Looking back, I realise they must have changed places, and I was really being gang-banged. But all I knew at the time was that I was at the peak of ultimate pleasure.

Of course, my two pirates were really my darling Wayne's birthday gift to me. It was a gift I shall never forget as long as I live.

And just to make sure I don't forget, Wayne had video-taped the whole show!

shambles
shambles
153 Followers