Growing Together... Pt. 05

Story Info
Jenny remembers - Carl is called on for help.
6.6k words
4.6
56.5k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c)Susan England August 2006 and March 2007. This story may not be published at any site without the express permission of the Author at her email address.

This is a work of fiction written for the enjoyment of adult readers over the age of 18 years and contains explicit sexual material. If this is likely to offend you, please read no further.

THE BUNTING FAMILY - GROWING TOGETHER - PART FIVE

Chapter 12 - Jenny Remembers

As Doug and Laura, Carl and Liz celebrated their love for each other, Jenny lay in her bed thinking of the deliciously intimate smell of Liz on her Carl's fingers. There was an all too familiar tug low in her tummy. Then the warmth as her flow responded to her imagination of the brother and sister together. Her fingers drifted to her hairs and she teased herself as her mind flew backwards in time.

++++++++++

Jenny's Uncle Jack, her mother's brother, was a widower and worked for a farmer and Jenny visited her relatives and cousins during the summer holidays. He had a farm cottage which was old and rather large, not that there had been more than 5 bedrooms, but four rooms were really big and the smallest had been modernised and converted to a full bathroom with an additional adjoining toilet. It had a large dining kitchen, a sitting room with an open fire and leather settee and deep armchairs. There was a pantry and an old fashioned larder with thick stone slabs to help keep foodstuffs cool in summer. The house had obviously been built in an age of large families.

The garden was extensive and uncle grew vegetables for the family. He was a working man and a widow from the village a couple of miles away came in and cooked meals and did some housework. At first Jenny used to think how kind she was - later she discovered just how kind as well as friendly she was to her uncle!! A large barn was close to the house where hay bales were kept together with various tools and a workbench. Adjoining that was a chicken coop and run, heavily protected by wire netting to keep out foxes.

The house was on the edge of a large field where cows were grazed and in the far corner of the field was a pond with trees surrounding it. One tall tree in particular was a good 'climbing tree.' Uncle had brought home pieces of timber from building work done at the farm and had made a tree house with a knotted rope, and a rope ladder, for access. These could be pulled up into the tree house preventing anyone else from climbing into it.

Uncle Jack would have been about 45 she supposed. Jenny had graduated and her cousin Kath was the same age, and her boy cousins were Len and Derek. Len was an intelligent boy who had won a scholarship to a Grammar School; Uncle had said that he wanted Len to have a job with career prospects to it.

The girls shared one bedroom which had a double and a single bed although they slept together in the larger one. The boys had a second bedroom and uncle had the main third room. The 4th was empty although it had a bed in it.

The farm was across a country lane and down a private drive about half a mile long to the farmhouse. The teens had rackety old bikes to get about and as they went down the farm drive, off to one side was a stile leading across a couple of fields to a stream that ran through the farm lands. The water was lovely and clear and at a bend it formed a pool. The stream was shallow but at the pool it deepened. She remembered that if she stood on the gravel bottom the water came to just above her nipples.

The summer was a hot one. The girls were in cotton dresses reaching to just below their knees, with bra and plain cotton panties. The dresses had a shirt neck and buttoned all the way down. As it was hot the boys wore grey shorts and a shirt. They would pack sandwiches and fizzy drinks and go for long bike rides or laze in the fields. They were also allowed to help bring in the cows for milking, and at harvest time, help with that too.

The farmer had two lovely adorable shire horses named Major and Ginger which seemed massive to the petite young girl. They would pull the carts in which the men loaded the stooks of hay, and Jenny was allowed to ride on Ginger's broad back with Kath on Major. One man would be in the cart loading the stooks carefully while other men threw them from the field with their pitchforks. When they had cleared the immediate area one of them would shout to tell the man in the cart to hold on as the cart jerked forward. In the local dialect "Hold You" became "owdja." As soon as this was called out Jenny could feel Ginger's massive muscles tighten and gather as he leaned into the head collar, then the cart wheels would pull loose from the soil and the heavy wooden hay cart would jerk and move forward a few yards. Then it was "whoooaaaaa" and dear Ginger stopped and stood placidly waiting once more.

She loved that horse. Her legs were spread wide on either side as she stretched them across his broad back and between her spread legs she could feel the ripple of his muscles under her thighs. Of course it was hot. Ginger was hot. The days were hot. She was hot. Her cotton panties were damp from sweat and she knew they clung to her but she didn't realise how clearly they outlined her feminine shape.

Ginger was huge and she always thought how kind the men were as they lifted their hands to help her down, standing looking up at her as she swung her leg across Ginger's back. They would reach up and hold and support her as she jumped down. What an eyeful they must have had! Quite often Len would ride behind her on Ginger and as he sat VERY close as they rumbled forward she would feel his groin rubbing at her bottom. Jenny remembered how her hips rocked as the horse pulled forward and how Ginger's gait would cause them to sway, and how Len would hold her hips "to steady" her. Quite often she would feel his lump as he pressed it against her ass. She noticed the men would smile to each other and speak softly and laugh. It wasn't long before she realised they were laughing at Len getting a feel of her bottom with his dinger!! At any rate they always had a good look between her legs as they helped her down. As she now looked back she wondered how many of them later, in bed with his wife, lay thrusting between her legs while picturing a virginal pussy!!!

At night the girls would lie whispering to each other and soon they became very close friends. Intimately close friends. Touching and caressing, stroking and kissing. Feeling and finding. Discovering. Fingering. Thrusting as they gasped. Reaching delights together. Collapsing after their ecstasy. Holding each other close as they shuddered in each other's arms.

The girls' bedroom was next to Jack's and they didn't realise that at times he could hear their noises through the thin partition wall. Within days of Jenny's arrival he had heard the girls' cries of pleasure, muffled by the wall, but even so for an experienced man, erotically identifiable. He tried mentally to blot out their cries but alone in his bed they persisted, echoing round and round in his mind, visualising what they were doing to each other. Their hands and lips on each other, fingers inside each other. He tried not to let it happen but his lonely desperate craving insisted. He swelled. He held his cock in his hand and stroked it and was immediately lost, his movements increasing as his pleasure overwhelmed him, then timed himself to the soft noises, peaking at the same time as the girls, spurting his desires and need over his stomach.

One night after Jenny had orgasmed and was still wetly impaled by Kath's finger, Kath said "Our Len fancies you he does." Jenny said something about not being so silly, but in honesty Len was very good looking and she had a bit of a crush on him too. Kath kept whispering things like "he really does like you" and "I think he's got a crush on you" and "he told me he fancies you like mad." Each time she spoke her finger teased in Jenny's wet hole.

Then Kath asked if Jenny liked to play Doctors and Nurses. Jenny had never even heard of it so her cousin explained it was where there was a pretend patient and a nurse who might bandage you a bit while the doctor took your pulse and listened for your heartbeat. Jenny suspiciously asked "and HOW does he listen for a heartbeat." Kath said "oh he just puts his ear close to your chest and pretends he can hear it." She said they could all play it in the morning if Jenny liked and that she and her brothers played it a lot when there was nothing to do because of rain, and when Dad was at work. When they were dressing the next morning Kath asked if she wanted to play. Jenny didn't want to seem a spoilsport so she said "Yes ok if you play as well." Safety in numbers she hoped.

After breakfast they went to the pond and Jenny lay on an old towel to keep her dress clean. She noticed that Kath was speaking quietly to Len and after a while she too lay on her own towel beside Jenny.

Len suddenly said "Anybody want to be a nurse?" And then without Jenny saying a word it was accepted they were going to play. Jenny was to be the Junior Nurse and Kath was the patient. Len of course was the Chief Doctor and Derek was his assistant Doctor.

In the bag with sandwiches and drinks there were some old bandages. Kath lay down on her back and Len felt her calf muscles then said "Nurse this leg must be bandaged." So Jenny had to bandage Kath's calf. Then it was repeated on the other leg but above the knee and Len pulled her skirt up and Jenny could even see her panties. He felt her thigh and then Jenny had to bandage that too. He bent his head above her breasts and actually put his ear onto her breast and kept it there. Jenny began to get butterflies as Len started to undo the buttons down Kath's dress then pulled it wide as she lay passively on her back with just bra and panties to cover her. He said to Kath "Mrs Smith can I feel your heart beat please." All very polite. Kath said "Yes doctor." He slipped his fingers UNDER Kath's bra and Jenny could see him stroking and squeezing her breasts, saw the flush appear in her cousin's face, saw her eyes roll back as her body arched.

He took hold of the waist band of Kath's panties and pulled them down as Kath lifted her hips to help, kicking them off her feet. She lay still, quite naked, her breasts tipped with her tiny pink nipples, hard and thrusting at the boys. The dark bush of her maiden's hairs covered her mound, curving gracefully and tantalisingly into the hidden mystery of her young womanhood. He said to Derek "we will put Mrs Smith in a side ward while I get something to treat her with. We will see to Mrs Brown now." They turned to Jenny.

Her heart was now thundering in her ears and she panicked and got up to run away but they caught her immediately, and as she strained madly to escape they dragged her back to her towel. They pulled down and forced onto her back and pinned her to the ground. Her heart would burst she knew it would. She was struggling and trying to get free and saying things like "I don't want to play any more." And "please let me get up" and "Please don't, I don't like this game."

Len said "you are an hysterical mental patient and we will have to tie you to stop you hurting yourself" so they tied her wrists together with bandage and Derek knelt on them above her head. She heard Len say to Kath "carry on Nurse" and, still naked from her 'examination,' she began to unbutton Jenny's dress. Len said he had to check her heart right away and his hand slipped under her bra and began feeling her bare breast. "Take it off her." They turned her and Kath unclipped her bra and when they turned her back her dress was round her waist and her bra had gone and her breasts were naked. Len was feeling them. Then he was kissing and licking on her nipples and new sensations flashed down between her legs. It began to feel nice. She started to relax.

"Strip her" and she panicked again as she felt her panties being tugged down her legs. She was naked. The cool breeze was gently tantalising her body and Len was feeling in her hairs while she was trying to keep her legs tightly closed. Her whole body was contorting in an effort to escape his touch but Derek still held her hands above her head. Kath and Len were pulling her knees apart as she tried to resist but suddenly she just gave in. She couldn't fight any more. She lay defeated and helpless with legs held wide by her cousins.

Kath began to twiddle on her clit as Len started feeling her slit and poking his finger to find her hole. Then he found it. Now despite her previous resistance she started to submit to the feelings inside her body and felt her wets coming out of her. So did Len and as he pushed his finger went up her. Then he was fingering and she started to writhe with excitement. Kath knew exactly what to do to her clit because she had done it to her in bed. Jenny's excitement was building, the knot of sensual tension getting tighter and tighter until it snapped and she was cumming and cumming. Her hips lifting, her stomach muscles convulsing and she was slamming at Len's fingers. She was yelling out "ah - ahh - ahhh - ahhhhhhhh" and she screamed as Len made cum.

She lay shuddering, trembling on the towel as slowly the tension in her tummy and legs stilled.

He still had his finger up her. When she calmed down he started on her again, and again Kath was softly and expertly caressing her clit in the way she knew Jenny liked. They made her cum three times. They all knew she loved it and wanted it. She wasn't fighting any more. She had totally surrendered. She had abandoned herself to submissive pleasure.

Derek untied her hands and Len said "OK Kath, get yourself ready." Jenny lay there not moving. She could have got up and run away but she didn't. She just lay there, no-one holding her, legs open, naked, the folds of her female body inflamed with blood, swollen from her passion. She looked at Kath and saw her lying with legs spread wide in offering to her brother. Len was playing with his hard and swollen cock as he knelt between Kath's legs. Jenny heard him say "Are you ready for it" and his young sister replied "Yes." He took a packet and ripped it open and rolled a condom down himself. Jenny had never seen a hard cock ready for sex before. Never seen a hard rampant male demanding a girl's submission. "It's too big to go in - he'll rip her open" was Jenny's last thought as he pointed it at his sister's hole and lay over her. He must have got it in though, because the next thing was he was lying on top of her, his hips thrusting and hers lifting in response as he fucked her. Right beside Jenny. Jenny who could hear her cousin's gasps and moans as cock filled her.

Then he said to "Jenny, feel her clit while I fuck her." And she obeyed him ... she reached down and twiddled on Kath's rigid clit and could feel the wet cock sliding in and out of her cousin's cunt.

Suddenly she felt Derek's hands on her hips. He wanted to feel between her legs so she moved so to let him get at her slit while she felt Kath's clit and Len's prick as it fucked inside his sister. She was shivering with lust as she felt the wetness on his cock as it slid in and out of Kath's cunt.

Kath's head was rolling from side to side. Her eyes were closed. Her hips lifted to every thrust of her brother's cock. Her moans were changing to a keening wail and she screamed as Len plundered her willing cunt. He was calling out ... "Oh fuck ... oh fuck Sis I'm fucking cummmiiinnngggggg." He gave several huge thrusts that pushed Kath backwards on her towel and then collapsed over her. Brother and sister gasping and holding each other.

Two days later they got Jenny down again and stripped her. Her legs were forced apart and as she lay there, vulnerable, fearful, she looked at Len's cock as he knelt between her spread legs, rigid with need, and knew that it was going to fill her.

As Len scratched her nipples Kath teased on her clit and her flow began, the treacherous flow to help a cock slide inside her innocent body. She saw Len lean over her, his arms supporting himself while Kath took his weapon and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. She felt Kath's finger find her hole, hold the cock to it and say "NOW Len." She tensed. Kath was saying "relax, relax, take a deep breath."

There was pressure on her intimate girl place. The cock was like a piece of wood but hot, unbending, thrusting, demanding and she felt her muscle give in to the pressure. She whimpered as her muscle was forced. She was gasping, writhing, protesting but the cock was relentless. She felt fullness low down at her opening. Len paused, pulled back and thrust hard. She screamed as he broke her innocence and made her a woman.

Oh God it hurt her. He lay still letting his cousin get used to the dick inside her. She was panting and moaning. He felt her relax slightly. Then he began to fuck her.

Both Len and Derek fucked her for her first time. She was scared of their arrogant cocks. It hurt as they thrust inside her virginal hole. She was sore for days. She kept saying "NO - I don't want it in me" but they ignored her.

Uncle looked at her after they got home as she cautiously and tenderly moved about the house, trying to ease the soreness between her legs and inside her hole, then smiled knowingly. "So THAT was happening already" he thought to himself. A few days ago he had been the one to lift her down from the back of the carthorse. His chest had tightened as he saw how her damp panties clung to her, revealing rather than concealing hidden delights beneath the thin cotton, her maiden's hair a tantalisingly dark shadow half seen beneath the protective covering. He felt the clench of desire in his crotch.

Three days later both cousins fucked her again, and twice again the next day. Now she began to like it, to want it. They didn't always cum inside. Sometimes the boys would pull out, take the condom off and then jerk their cum all over the two girls, rubbing it into their breasts and maiden hairs.

After that third day she realised she had pleasure from being 'made' to submit; she enjoyed the fact that what they did wasn't her responsibility, it was the boys who 'made her.' They in turn realised that when she protested and struggled as they pulled her down on her back, when she said "I don't want to" as they stripped her, and "no don't do it to me" when her knees were pulled wide and "please don't put it in me" as she felt the hard knob slide up and down in her wet slit, and "take it out of meeeee" as she was impaled ... that she was enhancing her own pleasure, and they played up to her.

The boys wanted to ask a friend of theirs to join but Jenny refused point blank. She said NO WAY would she do it with anybody else except her family.

++++++++++

In her adult bed Jenny's memories were building an awful tension. Her eyes were tightly closed as she relived her teens. Her fingers were inside, others frantically stimulating her button. The tightness became too much, too big, and suddenly the ball of need exploded and she lifted herself in release. She collapsed on her bed, feeling the aftershocks in her tummy and on her fingers. The throbbing slowly receded leaving her limp. She needed a man.

Chapter 13 - Jenny asks Carl for help.

Jenny had kept herself in good shape after the birth of her two children, a boy now 15 and a girl of almost 14 years. She was naturally slim and exercise at the gym had soon restored her figure which was healthily toned with regular workouts. She and her husband had a good and happy marriage and they made love with no inhibitions. They trusted each other and shared their early sexual experiences as they lay in each other's arms. She had been devastated by his death in an accident but had recently become re-aware of her sensual needs, numbed for more than a year by the tragedy of his loss. Her children had been a great comfort and had occupied her mind and energies as she fought to overcome her agony and loneliness. The Buntings were generous and understanding and she enjoyed working for them as the income was helpful and the hours easy. She had happily attended to their laundry as it could be done in her own home, making her available for her children. The arrangement worked very well for her and her family.

12