Fighting to Claim her

Story Info
Elizabeth's mate finds her as she is auctioned for claiming..
3k words
4.42
54.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eleclya
Eleclya
54 Followers

Elizabeth ran through the streets, her skirts swishing, giving away her location. The streetlights were out; there was no one to see her, no one to hear her scream. The footsteps behind her were drawing nearer. She could hear nothing over the frantic beating of her heart. She rounded the corner of the alleyway and screamed.

He was there, waiting for her, she turned to run but his reflexes were too quick for her, she felt his claws wrap around her wrist. The blood trickling from the cuts they made. He brought her wrist to his mouth and tongued the blood off.

"Can't waste any now, can we?" he rasped.

She tried to scream, but her throat was too dry, he pinned her to the wall and she was too weak to resist. He swept the escaped strands of hair away from her neck, leaving it bared for him.

He smiled, flashing his fangs at her. His eyes turning to that eerie crimson red as she saw his fangs elongate to enable him to sink the sharp points into her. He pinned her shoulders to the wall and forced his thigh between hers, trapping her well and truly.

Tears of fear she had thought long run out began to silently trickle down her face, her eyes silently sending out one last plea for mercy. She did not want to die.

His smile grew wicked and he ran his eyes over her body again, she grew hot under his stare, she would rather die than be defiled. She felt his hand creep up and massage the inside of her thigh before slipping inside her.

"Ahh," he sighed, "A virgin, you'll fetch a good price."

As her pulse quickened it seemed to draw his attention back to her neck, where the beat was visible.

She looked up to the stars, they had betrayed her, shining no light for her to see to escape. The moon hung, a pale shadow, as if ashamed it had not helped her plight.

She felt a sharp pain at her neck as he finally sank his fangs into her. Elizabeth gasped as an unexpected heat flowed through her body. She began to grow weak as he sucked her life force out of her. Her vision clouded and she slumped in his embrace.

VvvV

When Elizabeth woke she found herself tied naked to the wall. Her arms were chained above her head, pushing her breasts up, and her legs were tied apart to rings in the ground spreading her open as if for inspection.

She heard murmurings as the stage she was on suddenly illuminated, apparently to show her off to the waiting men.

Dozens of red eyes glowed at her from seats as the vampires took their fill of her body. A vampire appeared next to her and announced to the crowd.

"Lot 2669 kindred, a natural redhead, with an hourglass figure, she's small and should be easy to control. With the added bonus of being a virgin for those of you out there hunting mates, or maybe sport."

A slow rumble of amusement ran though the crowd as several of them surged forwards to get a better look.

"As usual the elders have first choice so I invite them up here to take a look and investigate this new acquisition. We have small samples of her blood for those of you who like to try before you buy."

Elizabeth watched through blurry eyes as about twenty males ascended the stage. All of them grabbed samples of her blood that had been drawn from her body earlier. She watched as they tasted it, some of their eyes dulled a little and they left the stage, a few had eyes that did not change but three of the vampires had eyes that flared gold for just a second when they tasted her blood.

They were the first to come and stand closer to her. Finally the remaining vampires either joined them or left the stage. After a few minutes there were only seven vampires left on the stage.

The auctioneer stood next to her again. "Now kindred you are invited to touch this beauty, see what you think to the texture of her skin, the temperature, the pulse beneath."

One by one the vampires filled up and ran their hands over her cheek and the curve of her waist, every time she tried to turn away from their touch, to avoid those questing hands but it was useless. A further two left the stage.

Elizabeth felt the pierce of a needle in the muscle of her neck and watched as a slow smile spread over the vampires still stood by her.

"In a moment the aphrodisiac will kick in kindred and you will be able to scent her, see if you feel you are compatible."

"You evil parasites! What the hell are you doing to me, please just let me go!" she moaned as a wave of heat washed over her, making her pussy contract around air. She felt dampness between her legs and as the vampires inhaled she watched their reactions again, hoping all would hate her and she would be freed.

All their eyes glowed brighter as they breathed in her scent, and the auctioneer invited them to touch her breasts to see if they approved.

The first vampire stepped up and ran his hands over her breasts then sneered and left the stage. The second ran his hands over her and then squeezed them gently, causing an involuntary moan. The third did the same and was rewarded with the same reaction. The fourth vampire ran his fingers over her areolas and then viciously pinched them causing her to jerk and scream.

There were now three vampires left.

The auctioneer invited them to sit as he flashed the initial price over her head. £5,000.

"A fairly cheap starting place kindred, do I hear 10?"

All three nodded.

"15,"

"20"

"40"

When the bid rose to £70,000 the mean vampire dropped out. That left two more.

One was a brunette, lean muscular build, with eyes that flickered grey every few seconds. The other was blonde, built like a god, with rock hard muscles, and eyes that flickered to an icy blue.

"Kindred there are two of you left, equal in years, you may now continue to bid or you may fight for her, the winner will take her home."

"He will not!" Elizabeth yelled indignantly.

She was ignored.

The vampires opted to fight it out and she watched them circle each other.

* * * VvvV * * *

Will hadn't planned on coming to the auctions tonight, he wasn't looking for a two second bunny, he had been searching for his mate.

As he walked past the door he caught the scent of aroused vampire, and stuck his head round the door to see why they were so fussed. The girl tied up was indeed a fine piece of work.

He was going to turn back and leave when her scent carried across the room to him. It was his mate! And some other vampire had caught her and sold her to the auction house.

His eyes turned a dull red with anger as he made his way to the front of the crowd.

"Lot 2669 kindred, a natural redhead, with an hourglass figure, she's small and should be easy to control. With the added bonus of being a virgin for those of you out there hunting mates, or maybe sport."

He growled angrily, no one but he was going home with her tonight, he didn't care if it cost him everything he owned and placed him in debt she was his.

"As usual the elders have first choice so I invite them up here to take a look and investigate this new acquisition. We have small samples of her blood for those of you who like to try before you buy."

Will was among twenty of the elders that got up to take a chance of claiming her.

He picked up a vile of her blood and inhaled its unique scent, then tasted it. It took all his self-control not to moan out loud, her blood was like ambrosia itself.

"Now kindred you are invited to touch this beauty, see what you think to the texture of her skin, the temperature, the pulse beneath."

He was one of the first to touch her. Her skin was smoother than silk, slightly cool to the touch, he could hear her heart pounding with fear as she tried to avoid his touch.

"In a moment the aphrodisiac will kick in kindred and you will be able to scent her, see if you feel you are compatible."

Will dug his claws into his palms, almost drawing blood as he struggled to fight the instinct that screamed possession.

"You evil parasites! What the hell are you doing to me, please just let me go!" she moaned.

A stab of pity ran through him as he watched her futile struggle against a drug that had been tried and tested for centuries. Then as a wave of her arousal washed over him hunger for her body writhing beneath him replaced every other thought.

There was only himself and three others now. He watched as Derik left the stage. He softly palmed her breast wondering at the softness of it before withdrawing as she moaned. Then watched James do the same thing and heard her moan for him too. He had to prevent himself from decking Charles when he saw him hurt her.

The auctioneer invited them to sit as he flashed the initial price over her head. £5,000.

"A fairly cheap starting place kindred, do I hear 10?"

Will nodded, as did the other two.

"15," They all nodded.

"20" They all nodded again.

"40" Charles hesitated before nodding like the other two.

When the bid rose to £70,000 Charles dropped out and left the stage. That Will and James. Both their reactions had appeared to be the same, could they both have the same mate? Never! Never share!

"Kindred there are two of you left, equal in years, you may now continue to bid or you may fight for her, the winner will take her home."

"He will not!" Elizabeth yelled indignantly.

Will loved her spirit, he only hoped he wouldn't break it when he broke her in.

They opted to fight it out and began to circle each other.

* * * VvvV * * *

Elizabeth watched as Blonde struck first, lethal claws inches from Brunette's neck, Brunette countered and caught Blonde's stomach. Thick black blood seeped onto the floor.

Brunette caught the Blonde with a vicious upper cut to the chest at the same moment that the Blonde managed to slice Brunette's thigh to the bone.

The fight continued, both of them coming off injuries before the Blonde finally conceded. The Brunette accepted the victory without a smile. The auctioneer decapitated the Blonde, apparently because he lost, though the Brunette didn't look happy about it.

"Lot 2669, property of William Taylor." The auctioneer declared.

Elizabeth watched as the Brunette, William Taylor approached her. He smiled softly at her. She felt the cuffs holding her open as he undid the locks telepathically. The feeling came back in a rush and she slumped into his arms as her legs gave way.

"Please," she whispered. "May I have your cloak? I don't want to be paraded." Her eyes were lowered to the floor submissively.

She felt a top and a pair of jeans cover her body as he took her small hand into his larger one to lead her away.

A pair of trainers appeared on her feet and he led her through twisting, turning alleys before finally reaching a beautiful Victorian house.

Once they were inside he closed and locked the door and turned to face her. She saw a deep longing in his eyes before he turned from her and led her down some stairs into a basement.

The basement door swung shut behind them and she found herself in a room that seemed to contain little more than a massive four-poster bed.

She felt his presence move from in front of her to directly behind, though her eyes could not perceive him move. His hands landed lightly on her shoulders and he gently massaged her shoulders, before turning her around and placing a gentle kiss upon her lips.

That gentle kiss had her moaning as the aphrodisiac from earlier stirred and came to life.

He moaned back and took her mouth in a fiercer kiss, bringing one hand up to massage her breast through her top while the other secured her waist, preventing her from moving back.

He slipped the hand under the top and captured her nipple in his fingertips, teasing it until it felt like a little pebble, and then lavished attention on the other.

He dissolved her clothes away again and took his with them. Now she could feel exactly how much he wanted her. He kissed her more passionately before nibbling a path down to her neck, where he nipped her lightly with his fangs. Though not enough to draw blood.

He felt her stiffen and smelled her fear return.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked quietly.

"No love," he assured her, "I'm going to give you immortality and love you forever."

Before she could respond to that he dipped his head down and took her nipple into his mouth, pinning it in place between his fangs as he flicked it with his tongue and her body turned to jelly.

One hand attended the other nipple while the other stole down to run through her pubic hair before finding her clit.

She jumped and moaned as his fingers came into contact with her treasure. He pushed her back onto the bed, her back arching up to keep her nipple in his mouth.

He pulled back and she felt the loss immediately before he laved his way down her body, stopping at her belly button then continuing on until it reached her pussy. Once there he growled as her scent filled his nostrils and latched onto her clit as if it was his lifeline.

Elizabeth gasped at the intensity of the feeling as he circled, sucked and licked her clit with that clever tongue. His moans vibrated through her and in no time at all she experienced her first orgasm. The world exploded in a shower of stars as she fought for breath, her hip bucking, begging incoherently for him to fill her.

He slid back up her body as the afterwaves were leaving her and with no warning sunk his fangs into her neck, drinking a little of her blood. She screamed as his fangs pierced her flesh before they released a hormone that triggered off a second orgasm.

She bucked and ground against him as he drank his fill. Then he closed the wound as was kissing her again. The coppery taste of her own blood was on his tongue. Then his blood filled her mouth as he cut his tongue on his fang.

She tried not to swallow it but too much welled up. With his mouth on hers there was only one way to get it out of her mouth, so she swallowed the blood, grimacing at the fiery aftertaste.

He smiled and praised her and she felt an absurd sense of achievement and a girlish impulse to smile and giggle with pleasure at having pleased him.

He trailed down to her sex and she moaned again, "No, I beg you, I don't have another in me,"

He ignored her.

Then quite suddenly she felt his tongue inside her opening, thrusting as if mimicking a more personal act.

She cried out in pain as his tongue pierced her hymen. He drank the blood it released and she heard him roar through his own orgasm as she passed out.

When she woke she was nestled in his arms, she felt relaxed. She shifted slightly and her buttocks collided with his massive erection.

She turned to look at him. His handsome face bore a smile as her hands tentatively explored his chest. She gingerly touched his penis, noticing the way it throbbed. The thing must be about nine inches long, and at least two or three inches thick!

He moaned as she ran her fingers over it, fascinated. He couldn't take any more and rolled her so that he lay nestled in between her thighs. She sighed as his weight settled on top of her.

His hand tested her entrance gingerly, surprised to find her wet with anticipation as he kissed her deeply.

He circled her clit with the head of his penis, teasing her every now and then by pausing at the entrance as if to enter her before moving away again. She moaned and thrashed, wanting to be filled for the first time in her life.

"Invite me in." he said quietly.

She froze as curiosity took over, "I though that was if you wanted to enter someone's house," she said breathlessly.

He chuckled, "Tales often get details wrong,"

She opened her mouth again, but he caught it in a kiss that sent her moaning, wanting him with a need that verged on desperation.

"Invite me in," he repeated.

Elizabeth looked deep into his eyes, seeing a love shining there that she had never seen a mortal show, feeling an answering love begin swelling in her own chest.

She let her legs fall open and managed to whisper out, "Please, fill me."

He thrust into her with one sure movement and then held there, allowing her to stretch around him, seeing the bliss on her face as her muscles tightened around him, drawing him in deeper.

He withdrew and then pushed in again and heard her sigh softly. His control was slipping and soon he pistoned in and out of her quick enough to steal her breath. He played with her clit as he felt his own orgasm welling up.

They burst over the pinnacle together and he stayed buried deep inside her until the shudders had ceased for both of them and then took her mouth in another gentle kiss.

"Welcome to eternity," he whispered to her.

***VvvV***

Please send in comments good or bad. This is my first attempt at an erotica story so I appreciate and tips or criticisms that you write for me.

Eleclya

Eleclya
Eleclya
54 Followers