Letter to Her Husband

Story Info
A desparate wife, with deep needs, rattles his cage.
6k words
3.16
69.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
735 Followers

Dear Sir,

I am sending you this report so that you will know things about your wife that it is unlikely that she has told you.

The year was 1993.

It had been a boring summer for Bonnie Birdsall, your wife to be. Her high school boy friend had joined the Coast Guard, so would be away for a couple years. Her mother had her baby sit her younger brother, Monday through Friday, which gets old in a hurry if you would rather be with your friends or working at McDonald's.

August twenty third was different. Her bags were packed and in the trunk of her old Honda Civic. She kissed her mom and dad and was off to Evansville, Indiana to start her freshman year at Evansville University. She hoped to graduate in two and a half years, with a degree in teaching. Yes, she is bright, as you know, a straight A student. She wasn't sure as yet if she wanted to teach at the high school, or the college level.

Freshman week flew by. Soon she was in the grind of daily classes. But for Bonnie, with her memory; she only needed to read a textbook once, it all was so easy. Her English professor, Hunter Edmonds, got an insight into how far she was ahead of the class when she asked about a subject that the class would not take up until December.

Now it so happens that Evansville's basketball couch, Darren Somers, with extensive contacts in the New York City, and New Jersey area, had recruited three stars. With his coaching system, which he copied from Dean Smith, of North Carolina fame, and if he could keep them in school, he hoped to make it to the final four.

The boys, Sidney Thompson, Barry Hudson, and Charlie "Doc" Rivers, were pure gold on the basketball court. In the books they were average. That wasn't good enough for Darren. When he recruited the boys, he had made two promises to their parents. First, that their education came first, and second that they would be in a program that was good enough to draw the attention of the pro scouts.

To that end, he spent hours studying the films of teams coached by the likes of John Wooden, and Bobby Knight. And he approached different professors with the request that he be given weekly reports as to how the boys were progressing.

The key to all subjects is a mastery of English, so he made several contacts with professor Edmonds. "Hunter, do you have a student that could tutor my boys?"

"Yes, there is a girl by the name of Bonnie Birdsall that would be perfect, if she is interested in making some money on the side."

Bonnie was contacted first by professor Edmonds, and later by an alumnus by the name of John Duff. John offered her two hundred dollars a week to tutor the three boys.

It started. Bonnie was a natural teacher. So good in fact that the three boys just loved to have her help them, which is saying something for three big cities guys.

As part of their full-boat scholarship at Evansville, it had been arranged for them to share a large single family home, instead of being in a dorm, thanks to an under-the-table deal with another alumni.

Two weeks into their arrangement with Bonnie, Sidney had a great idea. "Hey, Barry and Doc, how about we offer to Bonnie that she can come stay with us to save her the cost of her dorm? That way she can be right here to help us with all our studies."

"That girl ain't gonna come live with three black guys. Hell, dude, she wants to date some nice white guy, and how would we explain to our girl friends having a nice looking white girl living here?" Barry shot back.

"Sure as hell, Sid, you would end up trying to get into her britches. We can't afford to screw this up. She is making my studies a piece of cake for me. I mean, she knows exactly what we need to do to get the good grades." Doc added.

Sid got a big smile on his face. "Dudes, she is a small town chick, that may still be a virgin. I say that we try to get her here. I'll feed her a line of shit that her bedroom is to be her sanctuary, that we won't enter, so she will be safe."

Barry laughed. "No chick is that dumb. But it is worth a try. So, yeah man, take a shot at it. Imagine having a live in fuck?"

A day later Sidney was alone with Bonnie. "Bonnie, we were thinking that it sure would be convenient to have you live with us. You have been to our place. We have an extra bedroom. It would save you the cost of your dorm, and let you spend more time helping us. Your bedroom would be your own place that we would not go into."

Now, it so happened that Bonnie was in a small dorm room with two other girls that she really did not care for. They both smoked, and were more interested in parties, than their schoolwork. She liked Sid, Barry, and Doc. Hanging around guys was a new experience for her. And these weren't just any guys. Doc was the shortest at six foot six. Sidney was six foot eleven, and quick as a snake. She found that she looked forward to her tutor sessions. She immediately said, "Wow, Sidney. If you guys don't mind, I would love to stay with you."

She moved in that day. The next day she got a refund from the University, which she mailed to her parents with a note that she had other arrangements due to her work as a tutor.

For the next two weeks the boys seemed to be perfect gentlemen. But they had a plan. At first they walked around shirtless. Bonnie, of course noticed this, but thought that they were getting used to having a girl around. Next, they would go to the john with just their jockey shorts on. The morning came when Bonnie walked out of her room to find Doc standing naked talking to Sid. The TV was on so she did not think that either boy noticed her. She studied Doc's cock. It was the first full-grown man's cock that she had ever seen. It certainly was not frightening. She noticed that the end was a light brown, while the shaft was a dark brown, almost black. She stood in the shadows of the hallway. She had wondered about sex. Now away from home, she had thought about some college guy dating her and introducing her to the world of sex.

She stepped back into her room. Christ! She was living with three men. Her finger went to her pussy. Surely one of them could introduce her to the world of sex. It was perfect. She could do it with them, so that when she found a guy that she really cared about, she would know what to do.

It took several minutes for her to compose herself, after she made herself come. There was part of her that wanted to get it over with. She pictured herself walking out naked and saying to the first guy that she saw, "Hey, let's fuck."

That afternoon she went to the University clinic to obtain birth control pills. She waited a week. Then she tutored Sidney wearing a white tee shirt with no bra on. When finished she noted a tent in his pants. She stood. "Sidney would you do me a favor?" She cooed.

"Sure."

"I would like a back rub. Come into my bedroom with me."

The tent got bigger.

Sidney followed the tiny girl, who weighted just one hundred and five pounds. She took off her damn shirt, and lowered her shorts. There were no panties under them. She lay on the bed face down, with her head cradled in her arms. Boldly, Sid took off his clothes. Today was the day he had planned for. One way or the other, he was going to fuck her. But one thing was certain; she wanted to be fucked by him. Mind blowing. He would never understand a woman.

As his hands started to rub her back, Bonnie's throbbing pussy was on fire. She could wait no longer. He had not felt her ass, nor had he got to her breasts, which mushroomed to the sides of her chest.

She rolled over to find him naked with an erect black shaft, much longer and thicker than Doc's had been when she had seen his soft.

All she had ever had up her pussy was her finger and a tampon. She was about to say something, when Sid put his face to her pussy, with his tongue lapping at her slit and clit. He was in a hurry. He wanted her wet, quick. His damn shaft actually hurt it was so hard. Just eight seconds later, he slid up on her. His lean, muscled body covered her. His ass, twice as wide as hers, pushed her little legs apart. He was so tall, that she had to turn her head sideways to breath. He reached his hands under her ass to direct his manhood at her tiny pussy.

She was cold sober. Her mind was like a laser, almost an out-of-body experience. She felt his golf-ball like cock head open her lips. His hand propelled it up and down her slit to get it wet, and her worked up.

One of his hands grabbed a tit. In her mind, she screamed, forget the damn tit, run your cock into my pussy, now. Like he had heard her, his ass pushed the bulb of his cock past her entrance, a brand new experience. She could hear his breath come in pants. She could feel every twitch of his cock.

One hundred and ninety pounds of world-class athlete drove his cock into her up to the balls. She was well and truly impaled. Her life was now in two parts. They were before Sid's cock, and after. He was thicker than she had been, and at least two inches longer. If she had not wanted it so bad, the hurt would have registered. As it was, he was now fucking her fast, long, and hard. His mind was the director of his black shaft, driving it relentlessly into her warm, tight pussy to the very depths of her body. He was bareback. She had never mentioned a condom, and he sure as hell would not. So, when his balls tightened and his shaft could wait no longer, he would thrust forward, clamp his ass, and deliver his sperm to the deepest point of her pussy. It was happening now, and what the hell is this? She had his buns in her hands and was pulling him to her.

In only minutes he was ready again. He knew that this time it would take him several minutes to come. He pulled her legs up beside her head. The fucking was on. She had her first cock induced orgasm, with Sidney pounding her cunt throughout the convulsions.

He came with several grunts. He stayed pumping in her until he was hard again. She was not his first fuck, not by a long shot. As for Bonnie, she had just won the lotto, thunder had boomed in her head. The only thing in her world at the moment was her throbbing, wanton pussy. Imagine, she asked herself. You have not one but three men who have beautiful cocks like Sidney's. From now on there would be school and sex. She kissed Sidney.

The next day she was alone with Barry. When they had finished with all his lessons, he asked her, "Hey, Bonnie, Sidney told me that you like back rubs. That so?"

Bonnie just smiled. In her mind she told herself, this is so easy. Of course, Sidney had boasted about fucking her, as she expected that he would. Now all she had to do was walk into her room with Barry following her like a basset hound. "C'mon," she commanded.

God, she loved being a woman. Her cunt was throbbing in anticipation of what was to come. Lord, it was free, safe, and she could have it several times a day.

She removed her clothes, as Barry removed his. "Lie on your back for me, I want to get to know your cock, Barry."

He did.

"May I play with it," she asked?

"Please do."

To Barry's surprise, she kissed it, and then licked around the bulb. "It is so soft. Your skin is like soft leather. How come it grows so large? Yesterday when I saw it, it wasn't half as large as it is now?"

"Baby, when it smells a pussy around, it get ready to plant my seed right at the end of your cervix."

Bonnie, now with five inches of his wonderful cock in her mouth thought about what he had just said. She realized that he was exactly right. That was what cocks were really for, to make her pregnant. This was so exciting. Her pussy was an inferno of passion. She could wait no longer. She rolled onto her back, while pulling him towards her. He slammed his cock into her, like never before, right up to the balls. He didn't care if she comes. What mattered was that he wanted to breed her. His ass was a pile-driving machine. Yet she was ready for him. Her first orgasm came with her raising her legs to receive his onslaught. There was a second as he came. Jesus, God, she wished that she had fucked her boy friends in high school. She vowed to make up for that blunder.

Soon Barry was able to continue. She closed her eyes and let herself lie in ecstasy as he thundered in her pussy for several minutes. This was so easy, so wonderful. Tonight she would ask Doc to join her. When he was done, she would ask Sidney and Barry to join her too.

She was a freshman, she thought. What will I do after I graduate? Another Bonnie moment. She was always ahead of the program. While just her second man was fucking her, she already knew that when she married, that only one man would not satisfy her.

That night Doc could not take his eyes off her as they ate. She knew that he knew that she was available. It made her hot to see a man chomping at the bit to fuck her. She wondered if her mother had ever been well and truly fucked as she would be tonight? How many men had she fucked? Did her dad have a nice cock?

She had cooked the meal. Sidney did the dishes. Barry ran a load of clothes in the wash. Doc ran the vacuum cleaner. It was seven PM. Normally they would watch the evening new, but not tonight. Bonnie said to all three guys. "C'mon, lets do it." It was a statement that she would repeat several hundred times in the next two years. Sex from then on meant one guy in her pussy as she sucked another. The boys joked that she had more vacuum than the vacuum cleaner. Fact was that Bonnie loved to feel a cock with her mouth. To her, cocks were the best part of a man. It was cocks, after all, that gave her real pleasure.

The time came when Bonnie had just one more semester of school. She decided to go for her masters and then her doctorate. She continued to live with Sid, Barry and Doc, who were five-year students. They graduated. A professional team drafted each. Each also dated and married a beautiful black girl. Bonnie had been around each girl for a couple years, and considered her to be her friends, even though during all that time she was fucking their husbands-to-be several times a week.

When they left, she missed them. They were like brothers to her.

Three more black guys were recruited and moved into the house. She agreed to tutor them as well. She did that, and very soon had all three fucking her.

Wendell Hall was short at six foot four. Grady Butterfield was heavy at two hundred and twenty-eight pounds. But it was Stanley Norton that shook Bonnie's world. He was rail thin, and his waist acted like a universal joint, allowing his ass to roll around in circles while fucking her.

"Hey, Bonnie. There is a freshman buddy of mine that has never had sex. If I bring him by, will you screw him as a favor for me?" Stan asked.

To keep Stanley in line, Bonnie would fuck the entire student body. But he didn't know that. "Tonight is okay with me."

Stan added. "I told him that you are a great tutor. He is having problems with French. He will come here to be tutored. Coach has approved of it."

When he walked in, Bonnie was surprised to find that he was a very tall, nice looking, white guy by the name of Fred Lee Bird. She had read about him in the papers. There was rumors that he would be recruited by major schools because of how good he was. Wendall, Grady and Stan brought him around as a joke, because he had a cock that was bigger than Stan's. The boy stood seven feet, one inch. You don't have size sixteen feet, eight inch fingers and a tiny six-inch cock. No Sir. Fred had eight inches of raging, red, throbbing, cunt assaulting, baby making meat, driven by a two hundred and nine pound fucking machine.

She was alone with him. After an hour of French, he had had enough. Bonnie came onto him. She lied. "I am so horny. I have not had sex for months. Come into my room with me, please?"

He was in fact a virgin. But when he gently eased his meat into her waiting passion pit, he was no joke. He was on her and in her for over three hours. After he left, her three roommates, who had returned and listened to her moaning and mewing, entered her room to fuck her. She had a lovely, lustful look on her face. Stan asked. "Did you take care of the boy?"

"Yes, I think that I'm in love. I told him that I wanted him to move in. He said yes. Does he know that y'all are sexing me?"

"No. In fact, we told him that coach arranged for you to live here to keep us in school. We said that none of us had been in your room, and that you are just the best tutor, which is true."

From then on, she only fucked Wendall, Grady, and Stan when Fred was away.

Fred met a girl who was all of six foot, three, who played for the girls basketball team. When he first fucked her, she was a virgin, with an extremely tight pussy. He moved out. Bonnie got her doctorate, and became an associate professor at a major university.

Her clock was running. She wanted children, so she married you, good buddy. You thought that you had died and gone to heaven. She was and is a great fuck. Sure, she had three children in the first three years of your marriage. Is she happy? That is for you to find out.

--------------------------------------------------

Bonnie folded the letter and placed it in an envelope. She addressed it to her husband, Tomas Anderson, attorney at law. She smiled a wry smile. This should rattle his cage. She had been angry with him for the last four months, since he had hired that Linda Taylor to be his secretary. There was just the two of them in her husband's law office.

Linda had a figure that Bonnie would die for, as well as a pretty face and lovely hair. She had told Tom that she would like it a lot better if he had hired an older woman, say about sixty, to work for him.

The next day Tom read the letter. He took out a magnifying glass. In the lower right corner there was a four-letter code, which he realized was his own typing paper that was in his office and at his home. He realized that no matter what the facts were that neither he nor Bonnie would divorce. They had three children, ages five, six, and seven.

He knew an officer that once worked for the local force that was now with the security officers at Evansville. He phoned him, providing him with all the names in the letter. A few minutes later Tom was informed that none of them had ever attended the university. Also he was given the names of the females that Bonnie had roomed with. Tom now knew that that the entire letter was bogus.

But why had she sent it? Had he believed it, he would think that his wife was a sex addict.

The only thing that might have set her off that Tom could think of was her wanting Linda gone, so he acted to solve that problem.

He phoned Bonnie. The conversation was short. "Bon, I have thought about what you said about Linda. I have arranged for her to work at another firm. I will contact an employment agency about hiring a much older mature woman."

"Thank you, Tom. That has been on my mind."

The next day, he made an appointment with Bonnie's doctor, Wade Mead, who in addition to being her OB/GYN was a hypnotist that she saw twice a month for a weight loss program. He knew Bonnie well.

"Got this letter, Doctor. I checked it out. I know that Bonnie sent it, and nothing contained therein is true. Should I concern myself with this, or should I ignore it?"

After reading it, Dr. Mead asked, "Have the two of you had any friction recently?"

Tom told him the Linda story, and how he took care of that.

"Bonnie has her normal appointment Friday. I will hypnotize her and find out if this is serious. See me at five Friday. I will keep the letter for now."

Later that day Dr. Mead showed the letter to Dr. Ruth Johnson. She asked to study it. Later she met with Dr. Mead. "Wade, it is my opinion that Bonnie Anderson is a classic case of depression of a bright woman in a mundane life, as well as having what we used to call the seven year itch. As you know, it is known that when a woman has had two or three children with one man, that she has a desire to spread her genes, and to do that she has to have sex with other men. She wrote that letter to her husband, hoping against hope that he would throw her a lifesaving ring before she drowned her marriage by having a behind-his-back-affair."

Softly
Softly
735 Followers
12