Best Friend Joey's Horny Mom

Story Info
Best friend's mom gives sucks (literally)
564 words
3.74
369.2k
27
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

I was just 18 at the time and just finding out about women. And as a typical 18 year old , I was always horny and looking for adventure.

As my luck turned out one day, my best friend at the time asked me to meet him at his house. When I arrived, only Joey’s mom Elsie was there. Wearing only a slip and nothing else.

As she invited me in, I noticed that she glanced at my crotch. I wondered if she had seen my cock stir at the sight of her and how she was dressed. Her tits hung heavily. I couldn’t help but notice her cleavage as she sat on the sofa. My heart and cock throbbed as she invited me to sit next to her.

Not long after sitting, she started to ask me about my girlfriends. Commenting that I must have many due to my good looks. I told her that Joey and I did alright with the girls (at the time neither she nor Joey knew that I was fucking Lilly, one of Joey’s sisters...but that’s another story).

No matter who much I tried to talk about something else, Elsie somehow kept bringing up the topic of girlfriends. She finally asked me what exactly did I do with them. I could tell by the way she asked, she wasn’t doing it as the result of any parental concern but that she was getting wet hearing about it. So I obliged her and told her in great detail how I love it when girls kiss me. Elsie asked if I French kissed my girlfriends. I told her of course. She kidded me as to how I probably didn’t know how to do it right. I told her I surely did, which led her to ask for a demonstration. Yeah, right!

Elsie in no time had her tongue in my mouth; I pushed mine into hers. We licked each other’s tongues and lips. She sucked my tongue as it entered her lips. Sucking it as if it were a cock. I almost came at the sensation and thrill!

I reached and grabbed her left tit and squeezed her nipple with my finger tips. With that, Elsie reached for my cock and pulled it out of my pants. I throbbed.

Now we were headed for unchartered territory as far as I was concerned. Elsie suddenly dropped to her knees between my legs and proceeded to lick and suck my shaft and balls. She then worked her way up to the head and once there flicked her tongue around my cock head. As I started to moan, Elsie shoved her head completely down into my lap and plunged my entire cock into her mouth. Each time she sucked, she would twist and turn the shaft downwards. It drove me crazy!

Her lips were swollen red from sucking. I couldn’t do anything but lean back. After all, I was only 18 and this woman was consuming me!

After what felt like a life time, I started to buck my hips and shove my cock deeper into her mouth. I came violently. Elsie just licked and sucked my cum. I was paralyzed!

And that’s how I got my first blow job. Elsie (and Lilly) continued to fuck me on and off, up to the day that I went off to the Marines and Nam.

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers