Elephant Cock

Story Info
A dildo the size of an elephant and a wife.
1.8k words
4.15
205.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As many of you are probably toy addicts as well as literotica addicts, you probably know what I'm referring to in the one...

So I'm surfing eBay one day and looking in the mature section, trying to find something that I can use to abuse my wife's pussy a little. Now, she's not really down with new things and doesn't dig toys much... not sure why but she thinks they are to unrealistic and prefers the real deal. Now, in my opinion, heat it up and what's the difference, but hell I'm a guy what do I know about being impaled on a toy...

Anyway, looking through the many eBay ads' there is one that sticks out, "the elephant cock". Have I mentioned I like the thought of stretching, fisting, large toys? Well you get it; this is a big, thick dildo... now to decide on black or white meat! I get the white knowing she doesn't dig colored dildo's (even more so then not liking dildo's period). I buy it, and have it shipped out... a few days later this large box arrives, and let me tell you, it's heavy... probably 6 or 7 pounds... I excitedly open it and pull out this dildo that is literally as big around as my arm at the elbow and about as long as my forearm, with a big ass nut sack at the end!

I open its packaging and clean it all up to surprise the wife with it that night! She gets in bed and can tell something was up all night long, and asks what do you got planned... I tell her nothing and go down to eating her pussy which I LOVE to do! I get her off and she pulls me up to fuck her, but instead I reach off the bed and grab the elephant... She's scared by it and insists she couldn't take it even if she wanted to as it was simply to big.... I convince her to give it a try, which turned into my putting some lube on her pussy, half of the head into her and her telling me "it's to big, you have to stop!"

So reluctantly, I stop, put it off the bed, and just fuck her guts out for about 30 seconds... then blow my load in her pussy... Give me a break, I've been thinking about fucking her with this monster dildo and in all the excitement, blew my load fast! You would have too!

So a few months go by, me teasing her about fucking her with it and getting told "fuck off, it ain't happening" I give it a rest for a while...

A year later or so... we go out and have a few drinks, she gets nice and toasty, so I figure what the hell, she'd drunk, I'll use the restraints we have on the bed and tie her hands to it, then without her knowing try it and see if we can get it in...

So, we finish our night out and head home for the evening, and thank god, she was in the fucking mood! I get her naked and on the bed, get her to let me put her hands in the restraints and lock her in... Grab the lube and elephant dildo, the whole time, her asking what I was doing... and me telling her nothing... Thankfully, she's drunk enough just to drop it and forget that I was doing something else..

I come back to bed, and figure I'd start it with me eating her pussy... so I climb up to her and give her a few kisses, and start my decent, licking and biting at her neck, sucking a hicky onto her skin, and biting down hard onto her nipples which caused her to gasp out, but she didn't stop me... Hoping this would allow me to be "rough" in a few minutes with her! I continue my decent to her pussy and start to eat the hell out of it... Licking, sucking, biting, I insert a finger into her pussy, and finger away, then put another one into her sopping cunt! She normally stops me at 2 fingers as she knows I like to try and put as much in her as I can get her to allow me to... So I continue to finger and eat on her pussy... I slowly slide a third finger into her pussy, which causes her to move a little to get comfortable accepting the 3 fingers. I spread them out as wide as I can to help stretch her pussy out for more! My wife asks me what I'm doing to her down there and I simply tell her, that I am trying to give her pleasure and make her get off, and not to worry, I won't hurt her...

She relaxes and allows me to continue to finger fuck her... as I continue to finger and eat her pussy, I slip my pinky in as well, and she jumps a little and says "what the fuck, how much you got in me?" I tell her I only have a couple fingers in her and to relax. Thank god for the alcohol, she relaxes and I slowly pick up the pace again.... Now, I would LOVE to get my whole fist in her pussy but I know that's just not going to happen as I have larger hands then even the elephant dildo is big... So no going there, but I did manage to get my hand in her all the way to the thumb, literally everything 4 fingers, knuckles but with my thumb sticking out... So it felt so tight...

I figured now was as good as time as any, so I reached the dildo, which was on the edge of the bed and some lube, all the while still fucking in her with my hand so she wasn't expecting anything odd... I flicked the top of the KY open and squirted it onto the dildo, rubbed it around with my free hand and then picked up that giant monster cock, and aimed it for her pussy.... I kept my hand in place and slowly rubbed the lube onto my hand from the dildo and got her pussy extra lubed up, then slowly started to remove my hand and guide the dildo towards her pussy hole at the same time... Obviously it wouldn't be that easy and she started when she realized there was a object touching her pussy instead of my hand...

She protested that she didn't want a dildo tonight and wanted to get fucked by a hot, hard dick... I told her if she wanted to get fucked she needed to relax and let me play first. She started to complain and argue with me and I reminded her she was tied up and unable to do much about it... I started to push that elephant cock into her pussy and she realized what dildo I had in my hands... Again, jumping and telling me she couldn't take that monster cock and that it would never fit or would hurt her...

I kept pushing the dildo into her pussy, watching it fight against her lips as it tried to force its massive size into her tight pussy! As she started to protest again, the head slipped into her pussy causing her to jolt and stop talking... Now, the head on this thing is impressive, but the shaft was still a little larger than the head and I knew I had more work to go to get that cock into her pussy and before she started trying to get me to stop again. I let it sit a second to get her to start getting used to the size and then started to push a little and relax, push a little and relax, causing her cunt muscles to relax and allow the dildo to access her pussy... Finally she relaxed enough that the shaft started to enter her pussy and she started screaming and bucking around like a wild whore! Her orgasm hit her so hard I thought she would pass out from it. But I kept fucking her forcing the dildo into her pussy as best as I could.

By this time, I had all of 5 inches into her, which is about as much in as it was around... I knew I could get more into her and wanted at least half of the dildo in there, which was about 10 or so inches. I managed to get another 2 inches in her before she came down off of her orgasm, which allowed her to start up again on how it was to big and she couldn't take it anymore. Well, I'll be damned if she could take 7 inches of the elephant cock, she could take another 3 inches... and I kept pushing it in and out of her.... By the time I was done fucking her with it, an hour had gone by since the first orgasm, and she'd came 4 or 5 more times and was clearly worn out and exhausted. Now me, I was proud.... Not only did she get 10 inches into her, she got 14 inches of this monster cock into her pussy! Have to keep working on it to see if I can get it down to the nut sack so those can smack her in the ass while I fuck her with it!

I start to work the dildo out of her cunt, real slow like so I can enjoy the faces and noises she makes as her over fucked and over stuff pussy now becomes a hollow fucked hole. I get the shaft all the way out and now it's just the head left, so I get down and have my face level with her pussy to watch the site of her pussy giving birth to this elephant cock.... Just as the dildo exits her pussy, I swear I can look and see her tonsils just before her pussy spasms and begins to shrink on itself.

I climb up and without any effort slide my cock into her giant pussy hole and proceed to fuck as hard and as fast as I can into her pussy.. Now it felt good, it was colder than usual, much larger and looser then usual and I felt like I was fucking a puffy pillow, but got it was amazing set. Knowing that I fucked her with that monster cock and then I got off, shooting my load into her loose pussy... Pulling out, I placed my fingers into her pussy and spread it as wide as I could and peered into her gaping pussy, full of my cum... What a beautiful site!