Anal Love

Story Info
Anal love in a gas station restroom.
1.3k words
4.08
51.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrggghhhhhh! FUCK!!!" Caroline cried loudly through her gritted teeth.

Her body tensed as my cock penetrated deep inside her anal passage, her tender flesh wrapped tightly around my shaft. I pulled out slightly and reached down below my cock to probe her pussy lips. I was not surprised to find my fingers slick with her intimate juice.

I pulled Caroline's head up off the floor. My fingers meshing with her long dark hair as I held her head back. Her expression was one of tormented arousal. I placed my head next to hers, the perfume on her neck instantly filling my breath.

"Do you want me to keep fucking you?" I asked her, my mouth directly over her ear.

There was a slight pause.

"Yes," she replied, slightly nodding her head in approval.

I pushed her down in front of me. Caroline was bent over on the floor of a Gas Station restroom. Her breasts were squashed under her on the cold tiles. Her bare ass was up in the air with my cock buried deep inside it. Her glistening pussy lips were proud with arousal. She prayed no one was going to come in and see her like this.

"Arrrggghhhhhh!" she cried out again as I pushed into her.

"Oooh!" she added a few seconds later as her back passage started to adjust to my intruding member.

Her body relaxed slightly and she pushed back onto my shaft. I released her hands that I had crossed behind her back. The red marks from where I had firmly held her wrists together disappeared below her body as she reached down to her pussy. Her hips twisted her butt back and forth onto my cock as she started masturbating herself vigorously.

Caroline's moans of pleasure increased, echoing loudly off the hard tiled walls. I reached down and grabbed a fleshy cheek in each hand. Squeezing hard I continued to thrust into her. Her moans got even louder. After a few solid penetrating strokes I lifted my right hand up in the air and quickly brought it crashing down onto her butt cheek. There was a resounding slap of hand on flesh.

"Oooohhh! Fuckkk!" Caroline groaned in response and pushed back with more determination.

I brought my hand crashing down hard onto her bare flesh again.

"OOHHH, OOOOHHHH, FUCK YESSSS!" She cried and propped herself up with her free hand, desperate to impale my cock deeper inside herself.

I moved my legs outside hers and thrust forward with my hips. I forced her legs straight until her thighs were on the floor, my body sitting on top of hers. She quickly removed her hand from between her legs and tried unsuccessfully to keep her torso propped up. The tiled floor made it difficult to keep her hands in place and she slid down to the floor.

"Asshole!" She yelled back at me turning her head.

I gathered each arm and crossed her wrists securely in the small of her back with one hand. With the other I pushed the side of her face onto the tiles. Holding her there, I continued to thrust vigorously into her.

"Bastard!" She hissed back at me.

"AAAHHHHHH! OOOhhhh!" She added with pleasure a few seconds later.

Despite her vocal approval, in this position she was not going to orgasm. I continued to probe her insides waiting for her to ask me to release her hands. It wasn't long before she begged me to let her climax.

"I need my hands, NOW!" Caroline demanded urgently.

I released her wrists and lifted a little of my body weight off her. She quickly wriggled a hand to her pussy and started masturbating herself again. My thrusting had stopped for a few seconds and Caroline froze beneath me in annoyance.

"Don't stop!" she scolded.

I straightened my legs and lay flat on top of her. I reached around under her neck and secured her chest with my forearm. Grabbing a handful of hair I started thrusting hard inside her again. With her free hand she reached behind me trying to pull me deeper into her.

"OH. AAH. OH. OH!" She cried in time with my thrusts.

"OH FUCK. OH SHIT. FUCK YES!" She neared her climax.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCKKKK!!!!" Caroline screamed.

Her body shook and trembled below me as orgasm flooded over her. Her anal muscles contracted around my cock with rhythmic spasms and I could hold back no longer. I pushed forward in vain trying to bury myself even deeper inside her. Caroline reached with her spare hand spreading her cheek and arched her back grinding back on me as best she could to help me achieve a little extra penetration. Pushing with all my weight I made one final thrust into her. The head of my cock expanded and my cum sprayed deep into her back passage.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us breathing heavy. We lay on the floor until I felt her anal muscles relax. I gently pulled out of her, stood up and staggered over to the basin. I grabbed two hand towels from the dispenser and wiped them over my cock. Zipping myself back up I looked down at Caroline still laying on the floor. Her eyes were closed and there was the afterglow of intense satisfaction on her face.

"Come on, we've still got a long way to drive," I said.

She groaned in resignation and reached behind her. With a snap of elastic she covered her butt with her panties. As she stood up her dress fell down from where I had bunched it up in the small of her back. With a few unsteady steps she made her way over to me. Stopping at the basin she bent down to adjust her shoes, her blouse falling open slightly to expose her cleavage. She straightened up and wrapped her arms around my neck. I embraced her and she gave me a long deep kiss.

"So....?" I asked her between kisses.

Caroline broke the embrace and reached down to lift up the front of her skirt. Taking my hand in hers she slipped it under her panties. She wriggled her fingers around making mine slide over her slick pussy for a few seconds. Still sensitive from her orgasm she gave a slight shudder and bit her lip from the intense stimulation. Removing my hand, she lifted it up to her mouth, pausing for a moment to let me see they were glistening with her fluid.

"You were right," she said honestly looking me directly in the eyes.

Caroline gently sucked and licked her love juice off my fingers. She gave me a quick kiss sharing the taste of her sex still coating her lips.

I reached across the bench and clicked the cap back onto our bottle of lubricant. Caroline took it from me and retrieved her handbag that was resting against the restroom mirror. Unzipping the side pocket she hid it away discretely from view. Slinging her bag over her shoulder she took my hand in hers and we both started towards the door.

Caroline was still somewhat wobbly on her feet. She had only taken a few steps before she stopped and dropped her free hand to her backside. With gentle strokes, she ran her flat hand up and down the crease of her cheeks. Lingering on the sensation of her recently penetrated back passage she turned and smiled.

"Mmmmmm," She told me with approval, the satisfaction in her voice apparent.

"Want to try it again?" I asked her.

Caroline didn't answer. She just flashed a knowing smile at me as she reached into my pocket and removed the car keys. Twirling them on her finger she pushed the door open.

"How far is it to the next restroom?" Caroline asked.