Blowjob 101

Story Info
A tried-and-true guideline for women.
1.1k words
4.19
187.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you've seen a billion of them on here; "How To Give A Guy Great Head," "How To Please Him," etc. I thought I would add my two cents because there are some things I haven't seen on here, plus I absolutely love giving my guy head, so my advice will probably be pretty awesome.

#1) Make sure you are both ready. There is nothing more horrible than saying you're going to give a guy head and then not following through with it; trust me, I know from experience. So, before your first time, make sure you are absolutely, 100% okay with it. If you and your guy have been having sex or have been "active" then the tips are going to be different than someone who hasn't done anything with the guy they're trying to please. For a couple who have been active and are comfortable with each other, head will come easier; you already know the other's reactions, their tendancies, etc. So, the main thing you have to remember is that, no matter what you do, ithe ending won't be some horror story; you'll just have to keep doing it until you get it right, which is half the fun. However, for a couple who have just met or are just starting their intimacy, you have to learn the signs, and this "How-To" guide is specifically for you. So anyway, make sure you're ready.

#2) Don't expect too much the first time. Few women are experts at it their first time around, and most are still getting over how disgusted or awkward they feel. Feel free to explain this to your guy; honesty works wonders. Let him know that you're nervous, but don't worry him and don't make him feel like he's forcing you to give him head. Huge turn-off. It won't be horrible, because guys just like attention down there and anything they can get, they love (usually).

#3) Don't jump right into it. Flirt with each other, get a little horny, get in the mood first. Don't just start going down on him because you want to get it over with or think that's what he wants. You need to be in the right mood, otherwise it won't feel right.

#4) When you do start, start slowly. Slowly take his head into your mouth, just the head, and listen to his reaction; I promise, you will get a very good/pleased reaction. Make a note of this reaction; this is probably what he will almost always do when he's pleased. Personally, my guy sighs and moans a little, and it is the best sound in the world to me. Your guy might do the same, he might gasp, he might jerk his hips, he might grab your hair; whatever he does, he is showing you pleasure and you need to pay attention to that. Slowly work your way down further and further. Not too fast, because you need to condition your body to this new and wierd activity. Stuff is supposed to go in your mouth then down your throat, not in and out, so you will feel wierd. Don't feel pressured to "deap-throat" it because you will gag and lose all desire to give head.

#5) When you start to feel comfortable, then change it up. There is nothing more boring to a guy than just straight up, down, up, down, etc. etc. etc., especially for a guy who has had a blowjob before. Just like when you masturbate; you don't just do the same exact motion until you cum, do you? You change your technique, you try new things, and you do this often. I have been giving the same guy head for two years, and he still loves it because I still change it up. Try flicking your tongue under his shaft. Swirl the head around with your tongue. Rotate your head. Start pumping the base half while giving head to the top half. Change your rhythm. Go slower, quicker, tighten your lips to add friction, flatten your tongue around the sensitive spot underneath the head. Play with his balls. P.S. Two VERY important notes here: Number One, be careful of your teeth; they hurt. Always pay attention to where your teeth are on his member. Number Two, do not play rough with his balls, if you decide to go there. Be very gentle, almost ticklish, and pay attention to grimacing/frowning/anything to show he is not happy. His balls are the most fragile spot and are not meant to be grabbed roughly or jerked around. They are meant for light sucking and licking, and light cupping and massaging. Some guys don't like any attention around their balls at all, so pay attention.

#6) Get ready for the finale. Have a plan beforehand what you intend to do here. Are you going to let him cum in your mouth? Somewhere on your body? In a cup? Are you going to swallow? I would suggest that, for your first time, either jack him off at the very end or let him cum somewhere on your body; face, chest, stomach, hair, whatever. Cum washes off, so don't get picky about it; let him go where he wants to go, if you decide to go this way. Head is all about pleasuring him, so give him a choice. However, do not let him cum in your mouth unless you are totally ready. When my guy came in my mouth for the first time, I gagged; I was SO not expecting the taste, and nothing is like it if you haven't tasted it before. So, if you let him cum in your mouth, have a cup ready, be ready to rush to the sink, ready to spit it out your car window, whatever; just be ready. And do not swallow it unless you really really want to or really really want to turn him on. To this day, I get stomachaches when I swallow my guy's cum, but I do it becuase it turns him on. Just remember that this is about him, not you.

Ok, so here is a summary: be sure you're ready, don't expect to give flawless head the first time, get in the mood first, start slow and work your way up, give him variety, and have a plan for what you will do when he cums.

Always, always, always make sure that you do what you are comfortable with and don't feel pressured. Also remember that he is a guy and any attention his penis gets is gonna feel great, especially the first time. So don't worry; there's nothing to be afraid of or get insecure about. And if he is the kind of great guy that deserves to be getting head, then remember that, even if you're horrible the first time, he is going to love it. ;)