John Billionaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid down her body until I came face to face with her steaming pussy. She'd shaven recently and the smooth skin glistened with her arousal. She spread her legs and hoisted her legs up into the air while my hands each gripped an asscheek. And now it was my turn to return the favor.

I strained to go slowly, softly. My tongue and my lips barely grazed against her sensitive skin, almost tickling Taylor. And I continued my gentle, agonizingly slow ministrations of orally worshipping at Taylor's altar of love. I felt like I could remain there forever, listening to her cute whimpers of pleasure.

But once Taylor started to get really turned on once again, she would have no slow worshipping going on in her temple. Taylor's whimpers turned into moans and then her hands were now on the back of MY head, pressing me deeper into her as I began to eat her out with more fervor. "Fuuuuck, Johnny."

My hands circled around her ass and after inserting a finger deep into her sopping wet pussy, I pulled it out and pressed it against the tight muscle of Taylor's anus.

She shuddered in my grasp as my finger surprisingly slid in very easily. I'd gotten my finger wet, but not that wet. And I picked my head up in surprise.

"I lubed for you..." she giggled at the expression on my face.

My dick twitched violently on its own hearing those words, knowing instantly what it meant. Taylor wanted me to fuck her ass tonight. And suddenly I had no more patience to continue going down on her.

Taylor didn't seem to mind, and in fact she whooped in glee as I suddenly pounced on top of her naked body and snatched up her feet in my hands. With her heels in my grip, I forced Taylor's knees back against her own shoulders until I'd damn near bent the girl in half. And then holding her legs wide in a big V, opening up her wet vagina, I aimed my cockhead and then pounded my way into the back of her womb in one ferocious thrust.

"FUUUUCK ME!" Taylor screamed. It was loud enough I'm sure the neighbors could hear. Of course, I was sure they'd heard us a number of times. And without letting go of her heels I jackhammered in and out of her rapidly.

It was apparently just what the doctor had ordered for Taylor. Less than a minute after my dick had entered her, Taylor was shrieking in the throes of her climax, the sound of her voice vibrating in response to the vibrations running up and down her body.

I wasn't about to let up on her either. Instead, I just kept fucking as hard and as fast as I could, my cock now swimming in a veritable sea of orgasmic fluid. And just when it seemed that Taylor's orgasm was waning, I pulled out, redirected, and then shoved my way into Taylor's asshole.

Taylor's shriek briefly went up an octave when the head of my cock penetrated her nether hole, but then her voice died out as she seemed to just run out of air. Her mouth was still open in a silent scream, tears in her eyes as she fought to breathe.

For my part, I was focused on driving my cock up her ass. Despite the heavy moisture coating my pole, and the lube inside her anal chute, I had a tough time forcing my way in. And as Taylor lit off into another orgasm, her muscles clamped down so tightly I thought she might actually squeeze my cock off in her ass.

But once she relaxed again, I was able to glide forward, constant pressure pushing me in until my balls were trapped against her asscheeks.

We both paused to catch our breath, Taylor's body folded in half beneath me, blinking away the few drops of sweat coming off my forehead as she panted and laughed almost maniacally.

"Oh, that's so great, baby. But I wanted to change positions."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I want you to fuck me like an animal."

"Well, I can't complain with that."

And so with the coordination borne only out of familiarity, I pulled out while Taylor spun herself around on my bed. I stood back, enjoying the momentary relief from the constriction of her ass on my cock, letting my orgasmic energy subside a little. With this little breather, I knew I'd be able to really ream out her ass for a good long while.

Taylor got into her position, facedown on my bed with her arms folded beneath her face. Her ass was sticking back at me, hanging off the edge of the bed with her high heels planted on the floor, forming an A-frame with her legs. Time for me to fuck her like an animal.

Eagerly, I stepped between her legs, my hands spreading her asscheeks before me so I could see her distended hole. And then before she realized it, I'd shoved half my cock back into her ass.

"Fuuuuuck..." Taylor groaned.

And with a few extra shoves, I got myself fully seated, balls deep into her nether hole. The feminine ass in my hands was absolutely perfect. The hips flared prettily around perfectly-shaped tight globes. The skin was milky white and unblemished.

"God, Taylor, you are so fucking hot..." I groaned as my cock pistoned in and out of her ass. I really could stare at this sight all day.

That's when the pounding began.

I honestly lost track of how long I fucked her. I can't even remember how many orgasms she had. It could have been five minutes or it could have been half an hour. I do know that the next morning my pelvic bone hurt like hell.

But that night, my eyes just rolled up in my head and I let myself lose control. I wasn't trying to last a long time. I wasn't trying to give Taylor pleasure. I just let the baser part of me give in to the lust and simply violate her ass. I fucked and I thrust and I drooled and I fucked some more. And when my conscious mind reasserted itself, I had Taylor's hips in a death grip, pinning her lighter body against me as I held myself as deep into her bowels as I could go. And I was cumming. Oh, was I cumming.

It didn't even feel like separate bursts. It felt more like I was pissing pure sperm into the darkest recesses of Taylor's anal cavity like a firehose. More and more fluid poured out of me, and when I thought I was done there was a bit more still coming out. My mind was in absolute bliss.

And when at last the flow stopped, I simply staggered back, my legs muscles suddenly locked into position and unable to move lest I inflict great pain on myself.

Taylor's feet had long lost their grip on the floor, and so she lay sprawled across my bed, a limp noodle absolutely destroyed by what we had done. Her asshole was stretched into a gaping ring, still not contracting and already dribbling rivers of cum out onto her thighs.

Both of us were gasping as if we'd forgotten to breathe during the whole ordeal. I was leaning against the wall, trying valiantly not to collapse onto the ground.

After a couple of minutes, Taylor groaned, "What the hell did you do to me?" Her voice was pained, but there was a smile on her face.

I didn't answer. But after another minute to catch my breath, I managed to stagger over to her. With the adrenaline and testosterone inside me burned away, my touch became gentle. I rolled Taylor onto her side, and then scooped her naked body into my arms.

She nuzzled her lips and nose against my neck. "You can be such a fucking stud when you want to be," she whispered.

I didn't know how to answer that. Instead I carried her out of my bedroom and towards the bathroom. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

***

***FRIDAY***

At 9am promptly, Cassandra arrived at my door. She didn't look very surprised when Taylor opened up the door for her with an overly dramatic "Can I help you?"

Cassandra smiled at the use of her own phrase. "Good morning, Taylor." She then looked to me. "Good morning, Mr. Kwong."

I arched an eyebrow.

Cassandra covered her mouth as she laughed. "Jonathan..." Her blush was back. But then it was right down to business. "Have you decided on a property?"

Ten minutes later I was in the kitchen finding myself breakfast while Cassandra was barking orders into her own version of my Bluetooth earpiece. The instant I'd given her an address she'd launched into a flurry of activity.

Taylor had already left for the morning, and I lounged on my couch, mumbling to myself of exactly which Lear jet I wanted to buy. There was a private, exclusive airfield in upstate New York I'd always wanted to be a part of.

And then Cassandra returned back, hanging up her phone. "Okay, I'm going out to finish arrangements and change my clothes. You've got two hours."

"Two hours until what?"

Cassandra grinned at me. "You'll never believe how efficient this is going to be."

***

It is absolutely amazing how fast things can happen around you. The story about my unknown father and the massive inheritance had broken less than a week ago.

Last Friday I'd woken up, comfortable in my own home and with no immediate plans to leave it. Now, I looked around and saw almost nothing but brown moving boxes. I was even sitting on one of the boxes, all my chairs packed away already.

I simply sat and waited out the chaos, unwilling to leave while everything I owned was being handled by professional movers.

Cassandra was the field marshal, half muttering into her phone's earpiece and half yelling at the movers as she marched around supervising the dozens of people handling my move. Some were in my apartment; some were shuttling down and back from the moving truck, everyone in a big hurry. I didn't quite see the rush, myself. After all, I'd only picked out my new place this morning. And yet my bed was being dismantled before my very eyes.

I guess I didn't live in a world of escrow or inspections. When Jonathan Kwong, billionaire, bought a place, it was time to move.

Then again, I was Jonathan Kwong... billionaire. This was MY life. "Wait, wait, wait!" I sputtered angrily.

"Yes, sir?" Cassandra immediately was at the ready before me.

For once, I didn't try to correct her. "This is just all moving so fast. Am I really moving out of my apartment tonight?"

"Technically, we'll be ready to move you in about an hour. I've already cleared it with your new address. You'll be able to sleep in your new bed in two hours if you wish."

"And if I don't wish. If I wanted to unpack everything and call the whole thing off."

"That is your prerogative, sir. I will remind you of the security concerns and the requirement of available space for your staff. I wouldn't recommend staying here forever. There's no point in continuing to pay Manhattan rent prices. Still, the choice is yours. Do you wish me to stop?"

I sighed and thought about it. "No, no I suppose not. I'll just have to get used to my new... situation."

"No offense, Jonathan. I wouldn't mind being in your situation." And she flashed me a wicked smile. At least Cassandra wasn't in her professional business suit anymore. With a little more of a rough and tumble day, she had a long-sleeved cotton top and jeans so tight she had to have been sewn into the denim. The casual dress and comfortable ponytail might have softened her all-business image if it weren't for the way she'd been stomping around coldly giving commands into her headset.

"I wonder what you would do in my situation... Tell you what, I'm not exactly putting you into my situation. But I feel like I just don't understand all this just yet. So here's what I'm going to do." I got up, heading for my zip-up sweater and my keys. "You're in charge. Make any decision you want on my behalf. Arrange furniture, decoration ideas, whatever. I'm going for a walk and I'll meet you back here at... at 4pm. I'll say goodbye to my apartment and then we'll head over to 5th Avenue."

"Of course, sir."

Moments like this were all business. The "sir" suddenly seemed appropriate. It felt good to just take charge and bark out my own orders.

"And might I add, sir, I think you're finally getting the idea."

"I'll see you in a few hours. I'll take the car and remind the driver to bring me back on time." And with my wallet and keys, I was out.

Now the really hard part. I had to call my mom and tell her my new address.

***

"Where to, sir?"

I leaned back into the plushy softness of the ultra-luxury Maybach 62 sedan and thought about it for a moment. "I need to do some shopping. Some really, really out of control shopping. And I'm starting with the biggest TV I can find."

"I know just the place, sir." And so the driver pulled out into traffic.

Meanwhile, I thumbed open my phone and put in my fancy earpiece. I found my mom's number and hit the TALK button.

Thirty minutes later, the car was idling against the curb while I desperately attempted to get off the phone with my mother. "Goodbye, mom."

I then twiddled my thumbs for another two minutes listening to her more urgently blister advice into my ears before I tried again, "Goodbye, mom."

Now under the latest urgent assault, I reclined my seat, letting the footrest come up and support me while I lay almost flat in the back of this car. I sighed... All the money in the world and I still can't get off the phone.

***

By 4:30pm I was back in the same position, reclined all the way back in the backseat. Only this time, the trunk was full with several bags of clothing I never would have paid the money for in my previous life. My new ultra-sound-blocker headphones were wiring a full library of tunes into my ultra-mp3-playing-cell- phone. The flashy diamond-encrusted watch was a heavy dead weight on my wrist. And even though the Maybach windows were perfectly tinted, my new oversized sunglasses provided that extra level of protection against ANYONE seeing my eyeballs.

Okay, so I was a half-hour late. But I was the boss. What could Cassandra do, fire me?

It's a good thing I was able to schedule most of the rest of my shopping for delivery to my new pad. Otherwise I'd never be able to fit everything into this car and I would have been even later. Damn I loved black credit cards.

And best of all, I had the brand-new AWESOME wardrobe to suitably impress my date for tonight. That was the one big thing missing. I was all alone in this backseat. But that would soon change. I had youth, good looks, and a ton of money. Soon I would have love.

Of course, life doesn't turn out all nice and tidy like that, does it?

***

I'd been standing in my bedroom for at least five minutes, at least, what was left of my bedroom. I'd painted the walls four years ago when I moved in. Now, everything was stark white, smelling of fresh paint, and ready for sale on the open market. Not a stick of furniture was left... my home was now nothing but an empty shell.

The full-length mirror was built into my closet. And now I stood there, not liking what I saw in the reflection.

I didn't like the ME I saw. Cassandra had complimented me on my clothes when I arrived. She had shown impeccable taste for the few days I'd known her, and she was blunt enough to tell me if I'd made a serious fashion error.

But even if it looked good, the style still wasn't... ME. The jacket, the blinged-out watch, the hideously expensive and thoroughly useless fabrics. Whether you can afford it or not, a $200 shirt is a $200 waste of fabric and space if you don't really, really want to wear it. The fancy new penthouse apartment. The expensive car. All very luxury. But was it me?

I didn't want to be THAT guy.

I wanted to be Jonathan.

True, Jonathan with a larger bank account that usual, but still Jonathan.

Cassandra had been standing off to the side, waiting patiently for me and smart enough to stay silent and let me do my thing.

I finally turned and strode quickly for the front door. Cassandra fell in to step right behind me. "Okay, we're done here."

Once we got to the elevator, I'd figured out my plan. Cassandra already had her stylus and Blackberry ready to take notes before I began speaking. "Two, no... three things. First, I want my wardrobe found and put into my room first thing. I'm going to have to change clothes. Second, cancel my dinner reservations for tonight. We're not going there anymore. And third, I need to borrow a car. Er, rent a car, whatever."

"Yes, sir. Do you need me to make other dinner reservations?"

"No."

"And what kind of car would you like? I'm assuming you don't want the driver to take you somewhere." Her questions were efficient and unobtrusive.

"Correct. Just a Ford or something. A simple sedan."

"I see. Might I point out that your driver's license is expired. And I don't believe you've been behind the wheel since college."

Crap. I looked at my feet. The elevator doors opened into the lobby and gave me a few extra seconds to think. Cassandra held her tongue and waited until we both got back into the Maybach and started our drive over to 5th Avenue. "You know, never mind. I'll get a cab."

Given my newfound financial status, I'm sure Cassandra would be questioning what was going through my mind. She may even have already guessed, given her level of competence. But she kept her mouth shut.

I liked her more and more every day. We were going to have a great working relationship.

Just a few minutes later, I was standing in a fully furnished apartment, modern luxury all around me. I couldn't wait until the 82-inch LCD arrived... both of them. And the sunset over Central Park was gorgeous.

But first, there were two people standing at attention in my foyer. Cassandra did the honors. She first introduced me into a distinguished gentleman in his early sixties, dressed in a well-pressed tuxedo. "This is Edward Shaw, your butler. From now on he can say 'Can I help you?' at the door. And he makes the absolute best martinis you could ask for."

I shook his hand and thanked him for his service. I wasn't quite sure how to react. Cassandra had mentioned the word 'staff' many times, but I never gave it much thought. My first butler. A live-in human being... serving me?

Next Cassandra brought me to a well-dressed woman, likely in her late fifties but her body was in good condition for her age and she moved gracefully. "And this is Edward's wife, Dorothy. She'll take care of the housekeeping and is your personal chef. I'm sure with time she'll not only learn to make your favorite dishes but introduce you to new favorites as well."

I stepped forward and shook her hand as well.

"The Shaws' previous employer died about three months ago. They come highly recommended by Mr. Rubenstein. And their room is just down that hallway." Cassandra pointed off to the left.

"And my room is just across the hall from theirs," she finished.

That comment brought me up short. "You're staying here, too?"

"Of course. I'm here to assist you... any way I can." And at that last comment, Cassandra gave me a flirty giggle and then turned, heading towards the rest of the apartment. I shook my head with a little chuckle underneath my breath. As far as I could tell, that was the first overt thing she'd ever said to me. It felt nice to know that she was feeling more comfortable and more personable around me. If she was going to be my personal assistant, she was going to have to loosen up a bit.

Cassandra gave me the dime tour. Much of the original furniture that had been present when we toured the house was now gone, replaced by a more modern design with lots of chrome, black leather, and square angles. Much more masculine while remaining New York chic, suitable for a bachelor like me. I'd also be keeping my shoes on more. American servants just wouldn't look right in uniforms with no shoes. My mom might pitch a fit, but I could handle her.

Cassandra then led me further into the place. I didn't just have a bedroom. I had 'private quarters'. It was practically my own apartment inside of a home. There was a spacious private lounge with its own views of Central Park. And then, my bedroom itself was absolutely huge. Upon seeing my new bed I instantly jumped on to enjoy the heavenly plushness. And after enjoying the experience like a five- year-old boy, I jumped off and followed Cassandra into my garishly oversized walk-in closet. My wardrobe was already completely unpacked and organized for me.