No Picnic in the Park!

Story Info
Horny woman likes to live dangerously.
2.3k words
3.68
45.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - No picnic in the park!

Paula Udilz, Puddles to her friends for obvious reasons stepped from her shower and moved to her bed, walking past the bra, matching thong and fishnet stockings strewn across the floor from last night. Still fully naked, she caught a glimpse of her body in the full length mirror at the end of the room. Reflected back was a well maintained curvaceous body with impressive boobs to top it off. Caught off guard by this, her thoughts wandered to the bedside cabinet. It contained a vast selection of sex toys; they were the replacements for the sexual affection no longer provided by her husband. It was unlikely he ever noticed the toys as he was always away on business. Paula thought about leaving him but the harsh reality of what house and lifestyle she would have without his money did not bear thinking about. She picked up her favourite dildo from the drawer, skillfully moving it against her clitoris. Starting slowly, she teased the lips apart, moving the dildo into her pussy. With increasing urgency the dildo was thrust into and out of her pussy, each movement adding to the pleasure. This dildo had an added feature; an anal probe! As Puddles continued to push the dildo into her pussy, the anal probe started to penetrate her ass. Moaning with pleasure, she moved her fingers faster, her free hand grabbed at her left nipple, twisting the nipple in conjunction with the dildo as she reached her breaking point. The anal probe had reached its aim, as well, and Puddles screamed in ecstasy, as cum flowed from her cunt, glistening on the dildo, Puddles lay back contemplating the day ahead, 'well it looks like another shower is necessary now' she thought to herself.

The thought of the water against her already tingling body hastened the speed with which she went back to the shower. Puddles walked back into the shower, setting the intensity control to high. Jets of water hit her skin from the shower head. Puddles grabbed the soap and started to massage her boobs, the combination of soap and water creating vast amounts of foam. Steadily she worked her hands around each nipple, moving her hands faster and faster. Her hands moved further down her body, rubbing her thighs; her pussy felt on fire. She worked her fingers onto her clitoris teasingly darting a finger in an out of the shaven pussy. Her excitement level increasing, she sat on the shower floor. Using the fingers on her left hand to massage her pussy, she brought the shower head down and felt the full force of the powerful jets against the clitoris. Using her fingers to part the lips, the shower jets penetrated deeper and deeper. Leaving the shower head pointing at her pussy she rubbed at her clitoris, moaning with pleasure until her body could take no more, and cum flowed from her pussy, meeting the jets from the shower before falling on the floor. Puddles struggled to her feet, clearly exhausted, turned off the shower and set about getting ready for another day at work. Luckily enough with the extended time spent in the shower Puddles was working an early evening shift at work today. She was employed as a data validator with the Zenon merchant bank, a job her husband Markos had obtained for her through his contacts. Puddles looked at the clock to find it was nearly 5pm, time to get dressed. Puddles chose a low-cut white top, short skirt, and high heels for her outfit. Underneath she wore a plunging red bra and matching thong.

Working in the city, Puddles had never bothered to get a car, so set off for the tube station for the short journey to her office. Puddles was always noticed when she entered the tube train, and today was no exception. As soon as she stepped into the train, staring glances from the men were obvious. The attention was probably due to fact they could clearly see her ample boobs outlined in red under her top. Puddles loved the power she had to tease the opposite sex with her appearance. As the train sped toward its destination, the movement of the train caused Puddles boobs to try to escape from the plunging bra, a point that was not lost on the men in the same carriage! Puddles adjusted her top, departed the train and walked the rest of the way to the Zenon offices.

It was an impressive looking building at 20 storeys high. Zenon believed in treating its employees well, and to assist this, located on the top floor was an exercise gym, swimming pool and sauna that all staff was encouraged to use. Puddles entered the main entrance, passing the only person that would there at the same time, a security guard. As she passed him, he grunted, it was unlikely he would raise a smile far less anything else to Puddles. Entering her office on the fifteenth floor Puddles noticed there was already a pile of paperwork requiring her attention. Whilst in the process of validating the last of the paperwork, Puddles dropped some pens on the floor. Bending down to pick them up she noticed a red mark across both her ankles, and a wicked smile appeared on her face as the events of the last evening came to mind.

Puddles sat back in her comfortable chair, her work complete, recalling that she had gone out for a drink to Joe's bar, a place she visited often as it was only 100 metres from the office building. It was a night that started like any other; she ordered and finished off a few bottles of beer and was in a generally talkative mood. A group of three men was also in the bar, and frequently glanced over in Puddles direction. She was hard to miss with a sheer white blouse, black skirt, fishnet stockings, black bra and matching thong. As the evening wore on, more and more alcohol was drunk by Puddles.

Sitting on her own and wanting some company, she invited herself to the table with the three men. They introduced themselves as Robert, John and Dave. Assisted by the amount of alcohol drunk the conversation became raunchier, with Puddles indicating she could teach them a trick or two. Robert and John were continually ribbing Dave regarding the sexual conversations. It turned out the reason was that at 24 years old, Dave was a virgin. Puddles jokingly offered to help him with that issue, and before the conversation could develop any further the barman shouted that everyone was to finish their drinks, as it was closing time. Puddles drank the remainder of her bottle and set up making her way home, her last remark to Dave that she hoped he would be successful in his quest. Puddles walked unsteadily from the bar, deciding to take a shortcut through the park to get home. Given the time, the chance of getting a taxi or some form of public transport was low. At least it was still dry and the walk would help sober her up. As Puddles crossed the park, she became aware of footsteps behind her, suddenly a hand went round her mouth. A menacing voice told her not to make a sound as she was manhandled to a picnic area near the middle of the park. Puddles attackers were identified when the person holding her said "the quest ends tonight!"

Back at the office Puddles was getting aroused as she continued to recall what had happened to her the previous evening.

After Puddles had been taken forcefully to the picnic area, Robert and John removed their ties. One was pulled round her ankles, the other one pulled tight across her mouth.

"You're nothing but a 10-dollar SLUT," Robert screamed at Puddles.

"Give you enough alcohol and you will spread your legs for anyone," John ranted at Puddles. At this point Puddles was pushed toward the ground.

"I'll give you what you want, bitch" Robert said as he undid his belt and let his trousers fall at his ankles.

Puddles was lifted onto a picnic table, John and Dave, after removing the tie around Puddles ankles, pulled her legs apart. Puddles let out a muffled scream as her fishnet stockings were ripped from her legs. Robert's hand grabbed at Puddles black thong, pulling the crotch section to one side. Puddles looked down to see his fully erect cock push into her cunt. Robert was banging away at Puddles cunt for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was no more than a minute. Robert's cock no longer erect, he moved backwards, somehow blaming Puddles for his lack of staying power, slapping her across the face.

Puddles sat in her leather chair in her office in a clearly distressed state. Last night's events were still clear in her mind and getting her pussy wet. Puddles lifted up her skirt, putting each foot, still in high heels at either end of her table. She put a finger under her red thong, positioning it on top of her clitoris, moving her finger in small circles pushing the lips left and right. One finger became two, then she brought her other hand down moving the lips apart and she pushed her fingers into her wet pussy. More flashbacks of last night's events were in her mind.

The fingers moved faster and faster as Puddles remembered John grabbing at her tits hanging out of her black bra. Robert, now exhausted from fucking Puddles, swapped places with John.

He shouted "you want more, bitch" as he pulled out his cock and rammed into Puddles cunt.

Robert and Dave continued to hold apart Puddles' legs as their free hands pulled at her tits. John stuck his fingers into Puddles cunt along with his cock. Puddles felt the pain shoot through her body. His cock moved faster and faster as he reached the point of no return. As his cock was about to cum, he pulled it out. Robert and Dave pulled Puddles around on the table so that John towered above her head. John lifted the tie around Puddles mouth, pushing his erect cock down her throat. As the cock hit the roof of Puddles mouth hot cum flowed, almost causing her to choke.

Puddles red thong was soaking wet as she continued to finger her pussy still recalling last night's attack. A stapler on the desk became an impromptu dildo as it was pushed into Puddles pussy. Sliding in and out of the wet pussy with ease, Puddles pulled the stapler apart to increase its size. Her free hand pulled at her top, stretching it enough to get access to her boobs, which were pushing out of the plunge bra. Both nipples were erect, teasing to be pulled. As Puddles pulled at her left boob, she noticed a bruise down one side. Suddenly the reason came back to her.

John, after emptying the contents of his cock into Puddles mouth, grabbed at her black bra, forcefully ripping it from her body. Robert and John pushed Dave to Puddles' cunt.

"She's nothing but a whore," Robert shouted at Dave.

Egged on by Robert and John, Dave pulled down his trousers, unleashing his cock for all to see. Puddles sobbed to herself, Dave's cock was huge. Directed by Robert and John he pushed his cock into Puddles gaping cunt. Despite the fact her cunt was already soaking Puddles felt the top of his cock deep inside her as it was slammed fully in.

"The quest ends tonight" Dave shouted as he pushed his cock into and out of Puddles cunt. Robert and John pulled at Puddles thighs as Dave's body arched back and virgin cum poured into Puddles cunt. Dave removed his cock, cum dripping from the top and put the discarded tie back around Puddles ankles.

Puddles writhed in ecstasy as she pushed the stapler deeper into her pussy, her hand grabbed at her boobs, pulling the nipples from side to side. Puddles feet were still on her desk, faster and faster she pushed her fingers into and out of her pussy.

"We're not finished yet, slut," Robert shouted as he pulled Puddles hair.

John said "bet she takes it up the ass," and before Puddles could move she was pushed face down on the table.

Robert pulled out his cock which was erect again. He forcefully pulled Puddles ass to meet his cock. Placing it on top of her ass, he pulled Puddles' body toward him, pushing his cock deep into her ass.

In the office, papers lay all over the floor as Puddles moved her fingers into her pussy, while her high heel shoes dug deep into the expensive table top.

Robert continued to push his cock into Puddles ass. Faster and faster he moved, and just as his cock was about to explode he pulled it out. Jets of cum flew from the tip landing on Puddles' back.

Puddles pushed her fingers further into her pussy, moaning with each movement, her pussy could take no more, Puddles fingers became sticky as the cum flowed from her raging pussy.

Robert, John and Dave, having had their way with Puddles, pulled up their trousers.

"Lets pay her for her services," John joked and threw a crumpled 10-dollar note next to Puddles' aching body.

Robert then laughed out loud adding "I told you she was nothing but a 10-dollar slut"

Puddles rearranged her clothing, sorted the paperwork on her desk, noticing there was an identical mark on either side of the table where her high heels had been! With all the time spent pleasuring herself, remembering what had happened the night before, Puddles now realized she was leaving work two hours later than expected. As she made her way to the reception area, an unexpected sight met her eyes as she reached the ground floor. It was a different security guard, who clearly raised a smile at her as she passed. Puddles wondered if anything under his trousers was also being raised! Tired and exhausted but happy, Puddles made her way home.