Ever So Gently

Poem Info
286 words
5
2.7k
1
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagleyez
eagleyez
5 Followers

The droning Piano rings the dinner bell
And all thru the wood, Crow, Meadowlark, Jays, Sparrows, Kestrels, Junkos, Gulls
Swallows, Blackbirds and Finches circumnavigate the pale sky, drawn to the bellows of the sound.

Tides lap inward on shores, wind eases to a standstill, stars shine ever bright while a green hue rises up from lands otherwise pale.

Memory of things gone are present, clear glimspes of reason and recognition as frozen lakes act as looking glasses into a labyrinth of deeper blues.

Here we sit, gifted by the turning of things, not on just any day, but in the chance and the folly of such meanderings, this day this connection here and now.

And finally our incessant talks of past, present and to come cease to move as under the twisted giant spruce trees, our talks turn to lips brushing ever so gently.

Shoulders mingle, bottoms of feet meet, hair drapes from her head over mine, talks turn to lips brushing ever so gently. Her breasts rustle against my flat chest, her back stands staight and tall, and our talks turn to lips brushing ever so gently.

In centers and middles power engines purr and we mingle, our talks turned to lips brushing ever so gently.

The promise of a life, timeless, long and short in the moment, made of edifice, as constant as smoke dancing, all at ease, all at ease, as our talks turn to lips brushing ever so gently.

Whispers ever so faintly, I love you, dear one, dear heart, as the ocean swells and the flying creatures circle higher and higher, until disappeared behind the black veil where the stars dance in your eyes in a promenade of love, devotion, surrender.

eagleyez
eagleyez
5 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
champagne1982champagne1982almost 17 years ago
ever so lovely

This is almost like a modern ghazal, the refrain picked up in the latter half of the poem, reminding us that sometimes all love needs is an ever so gently placed reminder. Lovely sentiment and wonderful rhythm. Thanks for this ee. This poem mentioned in the New Poems Review Thread on the PF&D forum.

--Carrie

normal jeannormal jeanalmost 17 years ago
tears

of joy at this beautiful thing. You two have wings, ever so gently, what a beautuful way to say, I love you.

lovely lovely work, ee