Natalie's Smile Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher and former student continue fun and try new things.
2.9k words
4.43
56.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Natalie's Smile. While it stands alone you should check out the first time that Natalie gives herself to her former teacher.

Jason watched her tight ass swing as she bounded up the stairs. His mind was busy thinking of what he had just done, he had fucked this beautiful girl that he had lusted over when he was her teacher. Now he was watching her gorgeous little ass shake as he followed her inside and some more fun. As he shut the door to Natalie's apartment she spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck. After a smoldering kiss she suggested that he join her in the shower to wash off the chlorine from the hot tub.

He was a smart enough man not to refuse.

She jumped in the shower and he slid in behind her. His hands where drawn around her to grab on her firm tits. As he massaged her nipples with his thumbs he heard her let out a deep groan.

"Mmm, that feels so good Jason. My tits are so sensitive."

Jason continued to play with her nipples and bent down to kiss and nibble on her neck. The feeling of her wet body against his chest began to sink down to his groin and his cock started to harden to its full eight inches. He pulled his thighs away from her and his cock rose to plant itself between her ass cheeks.

Natalie groaned as she felt his hardness between her cheeks. "I know a better place for that," she said as she turned around. Kissing him gently on the lips, Natalie began to slowly kiss and slide down Jason's neck to his chest, then his stomach and finally she gave the tip of his throbbing cock a quick kiss. Natalie flashed him with her green eyes and gave him that smile that had haunted his dreams before wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and sucking an inch or two into her warm mouth. She pulled back and let his cock pop out and throb in front of her face for a second or two, before taking more of it into her mouth. Natalie started taking more and more of his cock into her warm mouth. Jason tilted his head back as his cock was bobbing back and forth and throbbing to the movement of her tongue on it's sensitive undersides. Natalie was doing a fantastic job for her second blowjob ever and knew it! She worked more and more into her mouth and even though she felt a slight gag as the thick head of Jason's cock hit the back of her throat she was getting more and more horny with each bob of her head. She had read that it only took a realization of the throat to deep throat a big dick. She relaxed her throat as much as she could and felt Jason's cock push deeper into her with the next bob of her head. She was dizzy with lust and taking one hand to fondle Jason's balls her other hand reached down to rub her engorged clit. Jason head was swimming as well. This petite little former student was the first of his lovers to ever try to deep throat him. As he felt his fat balls being cupped in her warm wet hand his cum started to rise.

"I am going to cum so much Natalie, you are so damn hot."

Natalie tried to reply but with his cock deep in her mouth all the words did was to add vibration to her blowjob. Cum exploded from Jason's cock and flooded into Natalie's mouth. She had never tasted a man's cum before, and now she was tasting a huge load of it. Jason was holding her head as she bobbed and tried to swallow as much as she could, but with his cock taking up most of her mouth, hot cum flowed out the corner of her mouth and down her chin dribbling on to her wet tits.

"Oh my god, Natalie that was so fucking fantastic." Jason pulled his cock from her mouth and Natalie swallowed hard. As she finally cleared her mouth of his cum she breathed in hard trying to catch her breath. Her lungs burned as air filled them for the first time in awhile. She was week in the legs from the lack of oxygen and the work of her finger on her clit. Jason wrapped his arms under her armpits and pulled her up to her feet. She slipped a bit, but his strong arms supported her.

"You are so incredible," he said as she kissed her lips. He could taste the saltiness of his own cum on her lips and couldn't wait to deposit more of it into this hot little piece of ass. Jason turned her around and helped Natalie rinse off the cum that caked her face and tits.

"You make me feel incredible." She said as she finally gained back her breath.

Jason hugged her from behind and after kissing the back of her neck, asked "You all good and clean?"

"Well actually I felling good and dirty."

Jason laughed and reached over to shut off the water.

"Think you can do it again?" Natalie asked as she reached down to his softening cock.

"Seeing you glisten in the light is making me think yes."

"Good, because now that I know what a big cock feels like I think I want it all the time." She said as she flashed her cock hardening smile once more.

The new lovers dried each other off and throwing the towels over the door moved down toward Natalie's bedroom.

As soon as they hit the bed there was a bit of kissing and hugging but soon the excitement of the past few hours overcame them and they both fell asleep.

Jason was in a haze. He was still just coming out a deep sleep and could swear that he was getting a blowjob. As his eyes opened and he adjusted to the darkness he realized he was right. There was a shadow moving up and down on his cock. He reached down a ran his hands over the bobbing head. As she felt his hands Natalie rose up and popped him out of her mouth.

"I had so much fun last time when i woke up I had to get a little taste."

"Well, it's not as if I mind." He joked.

"I didn't think you would," she said as she slid her warm body up his. Soon her warm lips where pressed against his.

"Think you got enough rest that you could fuck me again?"

"I don't know, but then it would be fun just to try."

"Yeah, it would."

Natalie kissed him again and then brought her knees up to Jason's thighs so that her pussy was rubbing against his hardness. As she she slowly rubbed her lips against his thick cock, she asked, "are you sure you can't do more than try?"

"I think so babe."

"You better." she said as she reached down a guided him toward her dripping hole.

She rose up and slowly lowered herself slowly onto his thick dick.

"God you feel so good. I can't believe that I didn't seduce you like I wanted to in high school."

"Oh, so I could have fucked you hard on my desk after school?"

"Well, yes. All the girls wanted this hard cock, and now that I have it I am not giving up easily."

"Well I am not giving up your sweet pussy either." He said as he pushed up into her, burying all of his length into her tight box.

"Oh, FUUUUUCK! You fill me so much. It hurts but feels so good."

Natalie bounced up and down on his thick cock throwing her head back as she felt a huge orgasm rise from the tip of her toes.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fuck." She screamed as she felt the tip of Jason's dick touch what felt like the top of her throat. She fell down against him crushing her tits against him as she fought to catch her breath.

"You tired me out with that big cock, I want to feel your cum in me but need to change to get you to do the work."

She slid off him and climbed over to the other side of the bed. "I want to feel you pump that fat dick in me from behind. It always looks so hot in the pornos that Jess and I watch."

Natalie pulled her knees under her and pushed her ass up into the air. Jason moved over behind her and the sight of her smooth ass being pushed up was too much for him just to go pistoning into it. He reached to cup one perfectly formed cheek and kissed the other. A small bite and then he dropped his head to flick his tongue across her wet folds.

"Mmmm."

"Exactly. You taste so sweet."

He dipped his tongue once more and drove it as far as he could into her velvet tunnel. She squirmed in reaction and forced herself back against his face. A few minutes of eating her sweet pussy had Jason's face looking like a glazed doughnut. He slowly removed his tounge from her pussy and licked up Natalie's ass crack, pausing quickly to lick her puckered asshole.

"Ohh!" she cooed as she felt his tongue and hot breath against her virgin ass, "that feels strange but really good."

"We'll get back to that, but first I want to fuck this tight pussy again." He said after dragging his flat tongue against her rosebud.

Soon Jason was up on his knees holding his cock inches away from her pussy. Hr rubbed it a few times with his fingers a few times and then replaced his fingers with his rock hard cock.

He pushed deep into her, the force of his push knocked Natalie off her elbows and pushed her ass further into the air. Jason pulled out just as quickly and then back in, slapping his balls against her.

As he fucked her he held his hand on her hips. Holding her against his powerful thrusts. She started to growl under the powerful thrusts of his hips against her.

"Fuck me harder, I need it harder. I am you little slut, Jason and I need it fucking HARD!" She yelled against the pillow.

Jason obliged pounding her once fucked pussy as hard as he could. He even reached around and rubbed her clit as much as he could. Even with the tough angle he got a few rubs in. The action didn't really do anything than rewet his fingers though. He was having trouble keeping up the frantic pace of his fucking so as he slowed he moved his wet fingers to tease her ass. Natalie was receptive to the touch and squirmed as his fingers rubbed the sensitive skin stretched around her sphincter. He rubbed over the bud once more before plunging a finger into her ass.

"Oh God!" she gasped as she felt something entering her ass for the first time," that feels good!"

"I thought you'd like it." he said as he pushed further into her.

Jason started to build up a slow rhythm pushing a finger into her ass and then his cock into her pussy.

Natalie groaned under the immense pleasure of having two holes filled for the first time. Jason then pushed a second finger and then a third into her tight ass. Tears where forming in Natalie's eyes as her ass was stretched and her pussy filled, it was almost to much for her tiny body to be taken like this, but the pleasure was greater than the pain.

"Your fingers feel so good in my ass, but you need to stop for a minute."

Jason pulled his fingers and cock out of her.

" I love the feeling, but I need to catch my breath and I have an idea."

"Oh?"

"Yeah and I think we'll both love it." She said as she slid over and opened up a small drawer in her bedside table. She pulled out a small vibrator and a tube of KY jelly. " I love the feeling of your fingers in my ass so much I think I want to feel your cock deep in my ass."

" That does sound like a good idea!"

"and I want my trusty friend in my pussy."she said as she started to squeeze jelly into her palm. When she had a good size portion in her hand she reached over and coated his cock.

"You Jason you are turning me into such a little slut. I never even touched a cock before tonight and now I am going to get my ass fucked hard."

"You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not. As long as I can be your slut. Now please will you shove that big cock of yours in me?"

She got back on her knees and slowly pushed her vibrator into her sopping pussy.

"You sure you want this?"

"I want you any way I can get you."

Jason coated a finger with some of the jelly and rubbed it around and in her about to be abused asshole. He then took his slick cock in his hand and guided the thick head up against her backside pucker. Very slowly he pushed against her backdoor. He pushed about an inch in before stopping. Her ass was so tight it felt as if his cock was in a vise grip.

"You ok?"

"It hurts like hell, but feels like nothing I have ever felt before. I want more, but please go slow."

Jason pushed his cock in a bit further and felt her sphincter relax and grow accustomed to his girth. Soon he had about ¾ of his cock deep in her virgin ass.

"It feels so good. I want you to fuck my ass. Pound it, I want you to treat me like you little ass fucked slut." she said as she pushed her ass against him.

Jason started pushing further in and then pulled most of the way out before pushing back deep into her. With each push she loosened more and soon he was fucking her ass so hard that he was burying his eight inches in her.

Natalie was groaning under his assault and to double her pleasure she reached over and hit the remote for the vibrator deep in her pussy. Jason felt the vibrator click on. A vibrating tight tunnel like Natalie's ass was now making his balls churn with his third load of the night.

"Your tight ass is going to make me cum."

"Like the good little slut that I am," she purred, "but to be a proper slut I want your hot cum on my face."

Jason quickly pulled out and Natalie flipped over. Jason stroked his throbbing cock as he straddled her chest.

"Give that hot cum to your little slut. I want it all over my face. I want you to cover me."

"Here it comes." he groaned as he fisted his throbbing cock. The first blast coated her left eye and nose, the second her mouth and chin, the third splattered across her heaving tits. "I've never cum that much in my life."

"Well practice makes perfect." she said, "and I plan on you making me a proper little slut."

Her hand drifted to her chin and scooped the big clump of cum onto her fingers. "A slut does this right?" she asked as she rubbed her sticky fingers across her lips and then into her mouth.

"Yes, she does," Jason said with a laugh."It's time to get you cleaned up." He reached over and pulled the buzzing vibrator out of her pussy.

"I like being a slut, it makes my body tingle."

"That's just the aftermath of your orgasm." He laughed again, "but I am glad you are having a great time. He leaned over and kissed her. "Let's get you to the bathroom to clean up and get some sleep."

"Good idea. I have to work in like 4 hours." she said as she looked at the clock.

She guided Jason back to the bathroom where he washed the cum off her face. A quick kiss and then they headed back to bed. The spooned together and quickly fell asleep.

Jason woke up as the warm sum drifted across his face. He groggily opened his eyes. Slowly he realized where he was. But there was no little brown haired pixie next to him, instead there was a beautiful Asian girl in the doorway.

"Glad to see you're finally awake. Nat had to head to work Today's my day off so I decided to stay in and cook breakfast. By the sounds I heard last night and the way that Nat was walking this morning I though you might need some nourishment."

"That sounds great, Jess. I'll be out in a minute. I have to find my shorts first."

"Take your time." She said with a laugh. "We have all day. Let's get you fed and then we can have a good time today."

"Sounds great. I need a day off anyway."

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that," she said with a smoldering look. She then turned and headed back down the hall making sure to swing her sweet ass.