Tavis Untitled Ch. 01

Story Info
Sundays pick up at the arcade.
1.4k words
4.33
24.4k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tavis
Tavis
1 Followers

Sundays were usually pretty dead at the Fun Factor arcade where I work, but not this dead. I'd had only one customer since I started my closing shift, and they bought $20 in tokens then left after 15 minutes. I'd already finished all of my chores. And I don't usually finish half of them until closing. Isaac and Shandra were deep in conversation already, but I wasn't too interested in their topic of discussion. The games were always loud, so I couldn't listen to my music, either. It was looking to be a very boring night. That's when "she" walked in.

She was wearing a royal blue top that showed off her shoulders and cleavage very nicely, and a black pleated skirt that came down to just above her knees. The red in her long hair was made even brighter than usual by the contrast as it hung down around her bare shoulders. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of her. "Hi, hun, what are you doing here? I thought you'd be at home."

"I just wanted to come by and see how things were going. Looks kinda slow tonight..." She had a big smile on her face, and a slight glint of something mischevious in her eyes.

"'Dead' is probably a more accurate word. I've finished all the chores already. Did you want to play some of the games?"

"Actually, I've been wondering a few things about the Lazer Trek. Would it be okay if I got a look at the inside of it?"

"Sure, want me to put the work lights on?"

"Nah, that's okay, I'd like to see what it's like in it's 'natural' lighting."

"No problem. hey, Isaac?"

Isaac turned to me from his conversation, "Yup?"

I pointed to the Lazer Trek door, "I'm gonna leave the door open a little, call me if any customers come in, k?"

"Sure thing, boss." he said, and went back to his conversation.

I lead her into the staging room. She looked at the vests a bit and asked a couple of questions. I had a feeling she was just trying to make conversation, but I wasn't sure what her plans were, so I played along. After a couple of minutes I took her into the Arena area. she wandered slowly through the maze as if looking for something while I rambled on about nothing in particular. A few moments later we came to where the smoke machine is, and were standing behind the half wall that was a couple of feet from the main building wall. She seemed to check it's sturdiness then, seeming satisfied, she turned to me and began kissing me, deep, passionate...

I was caught totally of guard, but not totally unprepared. I returned her kisses in kind. Our hands began to wander over each other, and I found my hand slowly climbing up her thigh, under her skirt. I found she was wearing very little on the way of underwear, probably a thong from the feel of the side-strap. She moaned slightly as I squeezed her right cheek. I could feel myself grow harder and strain against my pants. It seems she could feel it too, as she slowly turned around and pressed herself against the mound growing in my pants, grinding slightly against me.

After a moment or two of us grinding together, she reached down and unzipped my fly, reaching in and freeing my 'sword' from it's 'sheath'. With one hand bracing herself against the half-wall in front of her, she used her other hand to move her panties away and slowly slide my tip inside of her. She slowly slid down my shaft, until I was all the way in her, then held me there a moment as she moaned slightly in pleasure. She then slid back up my shaft, gripping at the tip just before it slid out. We began thrusting together, slowly at first, then a little faster, then faster... She tried to keep from moaning, but a couple escaped past her lips. A few escaped past mine, too. It felt so good...

It wasn't long before I felt myself getting close. I didn't want it to end so quickly, but she could tell, too, and whispered for me to cum. "Yes, cum inside me, I want it so bad..." she half-whispered. "Please, fill me up..." I did as she asked, exploding into her, wave after wave... "Yesss..." she moaned...

When no more would come, she slid my member out of her, placed her panties back into place, turned to face me and licked the remaining cum off of me. I didn't expect her to do that, and she could probably tell from the look on my face. She swallowed all that she had licked off of me and stood up. "We can't have your pants looking wet there, can we?" She smiled, kissing me again, deep, passionate...

We left the Lazer trek, both smiling. I figured she'd be leaving, but she decided to stay and take me up on the offer of a few games. It was fun. We played some pinball for a while. Suddenly she looked down at her wrist and frowned. "Oh, no..."

"What's wrong?"

"My bracelet. I think I might have dropped it in the Lazer Trek. Can we go look for it?"

"Sure, I'll turn on the work lights so it's easier to see." I went and flicked the switch behind the counter. "Hey, Isaac?"

"I got it" He smiled. "I'll call if anyone comes in."

"Thanks." I lead her back into the Arena area. We wandered around the areas she had been before. when we got to the smoke machine, she grabbed me and pushed me onto the floor. "Whoa! What?" I was a bit confused. She straddled me, holding me down to the floor, a big smile on her face.

"What, you didn't think I'd want to cum, too? This is my turn." She kissed me passionately as I felt myself growing to strain my pants again. after a few moments, she reached down between her legs and unzipped my pants, pulling my penis free. She pressed her clit against the length of my shaft, her lower lips wrapping around. i could feel the wetness from her, as well as my cum still wet in and in her.

She began slowly rubbing her clit up and down the length of my shaft, using me like a dildo. She bit her lip, trying not to moan as she looked deep into my eyes. she placed one pf my hands onto her butt cheek, and the other she placed onto her breast. I slowly massaged them as she slowly rubbed herself against me. her breathing became heavier, her movement slowly got faster... She closed her eyes, unable to keep them open from the pleasure. Her moans grew louder. It felt so good... "Yes... make me cum..." she moaned, losing herself to the sensations. "Oh... fuck... yesss..."

I could feel myself getting close again. "I'm going to cum again..." I said.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Yes, inside me, let it drip out..." she slit my dick inside of her and began thrusting hard. It only took a moment before I was cuming into her again. I was staying hard this time, and she knew it. once I was done, she slid me out of her, then placed my dick lengthwise against her clit again, and continued to ride it. My cum slowly slid out of her, acting like a lube, and it seemed to make each of her thrusts against me even more powerful.

She was almost screaming now, grinding against me madly. I could tell she was almost there. My body ached to feel her cuming against me. "Oh! Yes! Yes! Uh! Uh! Yes! Oh!Yes! Aaaahhhhhh!!"

She collapsed against me, her whole body pulsing. I could even feel her lips gripping me slightly. "Uh... Uh..." She gasped with every pulse through her body. We lay there for a while, her wrapped in my arms, both spent. after a while, she opened her eyes and looked at me, a big smile on her face. "Thank you, for letting me use you like that."

I laughed. "You don't need to thank me, you know you can use me any time you want."

"I'll keep that in mind next time I come by." she smiled, as she snuggled tightly into my chest.

Tavis
Tavis
1 Followers