Can You See Me Now

Story Info
Charles publicly exposes Valerie on Nude Day.
10k words
4.68
89.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,301 Followers

It made perfect sense, of course. Degrasi Publications, the premier publisher of high quality sexual magazines, set aside National Nude Day as a paid holiday for its staff. Valerie Burbon, their recently hired advertising coordinator, had told her Master, Charles Vanquil, that as soon as she knew. It was seven weeks since her hand fasting ceremony to Sally, the love of her life, and 12 weeks since she first met Charles and began that wonderful odyssey of submission. She fingered the silver alloy collar around her neck, the public symbol of her submission to Charles, that she had been wearing since that ceremony. The small slug that marred the 'f' in the word 'of' had remained there, a visible reminder of the love she had for Francine Traline, her hurting friend.

Val turned her mind from the past and focused on the future, the very near future. Tomorrow was National Nude Day, and her Master had plans for her. She was under orders to come to his mansion after work and expect to be under submission for the next 24 hours. Her pussy tingled as her imagination tried to conjure just what would be required of her. He was always unpredictable in some way. Today, for example, she had been ordered to wear something very conservative to work, covering as much of her body as possible. Erica, Master Damien's slave, and Degrasi's receptionist, had given her a quizzical look at the uncharacteristic covering. Both of them were in the habit of displaying their charms, because they enjoyed it and their Masters expected it.

"Valerie. Good grief girl, I can't even see your collar. Tsk, tsk," Erica had admonished.

"Orders, Erica, you little slut. I'm under orders to cover as much as possible. I don't know why, but Master was very clear."

"Ooo. You are in for something special then. It's a thing Masters have. I wish I could see."

"Maybe you can. We sometimes film our scenes. If we do, would you like a copy?"

"Oh God, yes! I can watch it, get all hot and bothered, and make myself suffer for Master Damien," she squealed in response.

"I'll ask my Master. Got to get to work."

It was the afternoon now and Valerie had only a little work left to do She was going over an ad that The Leather Palace had submitted for inclusion in some of the company's magazines. It was actually a series of ads, specifically targeted to each of four magazines. There was an ad for leather items in general intended for Leather Digest, an ad for leather clothing for Second Skin (the magazine featuring all types of alternative skin tights, leather, latex, rubber, etc.), one geared towards whips and restraints for Mastering Magazine, and another for tack and harness gear for inclusion in The Pony's Paddock. She was glad to see that the series of meetings she had scheduled three weeks ago had borne fruit. The company was paying attention to the specific magazines whose readers would likely be interested and targeted the types of interest. She made a few slight modifications that would make the ads stand out amongst a page full of ads and emailed the changes to Mark, their graphic artist.

Her work done for the day, she decided to knock off half an hour early and left the building. She traded little whipping motions with Erica, who was on the phone and walked to her car. Before pulling out, she called Sally Thatcher, her lover and life partner.

"This is Sally."

"Hi lover. I wanted to call before I headed over to Master's for the day."

"Val! I love you honey. Has Master let you know what you're in for tonight and tomorrow?" Sally also submitted to Charles, as well as dominated Valerie at times.

"No. He's been very secretive, as usual. My imagination has me incredibly aroused. I really can't wait. What have you got planned for the next day or so?"

"Robert and I are going to Mephisto's tonight. It's No Pain Wednesday and we want to give a demo on full body bondage. Robert's going to saran wrap me tonight and then torture me with denial - of course."

"God, you two are going to have so much fun. Don't cum once for me."

"I won't. You'd better get going. He'll be expecting you soon."

"Bye, Sally. I love you."

"I love you too, Val. Enjoy yourself."

Putting her cell away, she started the car and left the lot, turning towards Charles' mansion. Charles Vanquil was a successful investment broker who had built up a personal fortune as well as fortunes for many a client. This allowed him to have an extensive dungeon area in the basement of his mansion. He and his submissives played there often. Although Valerie had not seen all of them there since her initiation. She had since learned that full attendance was rare and saved for special occasions, such as initiations of new members.

After entering the grounds through the remotely opened gate, she parked and walked to the front door. Herman, the butler (though that was hardly an adequate job description) let her in.

"Miss Valerie. Master Charles is waiting for you in the study."

"Thank you Herman."

"Have you eaten ma'am?"

"Not since lunch. Master will most likely decide if and what I'm eating."

"Very good miss. If you remember the way, I'll see about dinner."

"Yes I do. Thank you."

Val walked to the study. The subtly elegant room was home to several of her submissions to Charles, including their first encounter. She smiled fondly at the remembrance of being held against the arm of the sofa and being hand fucked by Charles. It had been her first experience with even the mildest form of bondage and submission. Charles was waiting for her in his favorite chair. Val walked over to him and knelt on the rug at his feet.

To all appearances, he ignored her, though she knew that wasn't the case. He routinely made her wait in silence, knowing it was one of the hardest things she could be ordered to do. Her standing orders were to kneel at his feet, immobile and silent whenever she was with him, until he acknowledged her. He made her wait a full ten minutes. During that time, her breathing had become shallow and quick, her nipples had hardened and she could feel pussy juice dripping down her legs. She had gotten better at this over the weeks. It used to drive her to tears after just five minutes, but now she could wait ten before her eyes flooded.

"Valerie, how was your day?"

"Master. It was a good day. Several companies are taking my suggestions to heart and improving their ads and I got to watch Erica torture herself with clothes pins on orders from Master Damien."

"Did you participate any?"

"No Master. She was under orders not to be touched by anyone."

"Tomorrow, we'll be playing in public, celebrating National Nude Day. For tonight, I want you to go up the second bedroom and change into the clothes that are lying on the bed, all of them."

"Yes, Master."

Valerie went upstairs to the bedroom that she normally slept in when she stayed overnight. On the bed that she had frequently been bound to were several articles of clothing, some very surprising. She was almost never permitted to wear under garments and when she was, they were never much of a concealment. This time, not only were there bra and panties set out for her, they were full coverage. The bra would cover the entirety of her breasts and leave no hint of the areolas and nipples. The panties were solid, extending from waist to upper thigh, again, leaving no hint of what was covered.

She stripped her work clothes off and donned the under things, feeling self conscious at the unfamiliar feeling of being so covered. It was then that she noticed the key and the envelope it sat on (previously covered by the panties). Opening the envelope with her name on it, she read additional instructions, written in his own hand.

"Valerie, you will need to remove all four cuffs and your collar to dress as I wish. Once you are dressed, put them back on and bring the key with you. You must hurry. If your symbols of ownership are off of you for more than five minutes, you will be punished. Master."

Valerie looked at the remaining clothes she had to don. They consisted of a pair of black leather pants that seemed designed to extend down to below her ankles. She could tell, holding it against herself that it would be extremely tight. The shirt, more like a jacket, was similarly all covering and intended to be form fitting. A zipper was part of both, and it took very little time to realize that the top and bottom were designed to attach. Her hands and feet were to be enveloped in a pair of matching gloves and soft boots. The last part of the outfit was a black leather hood. Clearly, she would be unable to put all her cuffs and collar back on until she had donned everything. Only the zipping could wait until after she had placed her gifts back on herself.

Sitting in the edge of the bed, she contemplated how she would proceed, and then had a flash of inspiration. Taking the key, she quickly unlocked the five items and placed them on the bed. The pants were pulled over her feet and the lower legs smoothed into place. Without pulling the rest of the pants up, she took the boots and pulled them on, smoothing them against the legs of her pants. The jacket was next. Again, she pulled the sleeves up until her wrists were covered and then put the gloves on without finishing the jacket.

The hood was next. Pulling it over her head, she pulled her hair through the ponytail hole in the back and smoothed it against her face and neck, pressing the Velcro strip closed. A quick pull of the jacket showed that it's collar would not reach over where her silver collar would go. Satisfied, she replaced all five items, locking them closed about her neck and limbs. Glancing at the clock, she saw that the whole process had taken three and a half minutes.

The remaining work with the pants and jacket took ten minutes to complete. The leather fit her like a second skin. The feel of the grain against her skin was arousing. She could feel her nipples pushing against the thick fabric of the bra, which prevented anything from showing. Her pussy was starting to lubricate, the juices soaking into the material of the panties. Once done, she looked at herself in the mirror. Except for her eyes and lips, no skin showed at all. Other than the silver of her collar and cuffs, she was totally black, a sheen from the light reflecting off of the leather exterior covering her. Once the eye coverings and the gag attachment were added to the hood, only the openings of her nostrils would give any clue as to what the person encased inside the leather looked like.

She took the key and descended to the study once again. She knelt before Charles again, presenting the key with up stretched hands. He took it and placed it in his shirt pocket.

"Very good, Valerie. Only three and a half minutes out of your collar. Are you curious about what is to happen tonight?"

Valerie had figured that Master had used the same system that was used to monitor her safety in the bedroom the first time she had submitted to him, so many weeks ago. She answered, "Yes Master. I am very curious."

"You will have to wait and see. First, however, dinner."

He reached out and attached a leash to the ring that made up the 'o' in the 'of' in the name plate of the collar. The plate had the words "Valerie, slave of Master Charles" engraved in it, with the word 'of' in the very center of the plate. He led her by her leash to the dining room. Only one chair was present. Charles sat in it. Valerie, knowing what was expected, knelt beside his chair. She placed her hands behind her back.

He ate his meal, homemade chicken pot pie with a side of Caesar salad, feeding Val from his plate. Not a word was spoken between them until the meal was finished. Once done, he attached the eye covers to the hood and inserted a ball gag attachment. Both the additions were secured by Velcro. A rubber ball was placed in her left hand (this was her safe word alternative when unable to speak).

"Come Valerie, we're going to the dungeon. You will have to negotiate the stairs blindfolded."

Unable to speak, she simply nodded. He led her to the stairs, letting her know that they were at them and that the handrail was on her right. By carefully feeling her way and holding the rail, she was able to safely reach the basement floor. Once there, they went to the large dungeon area at the end of the hall. Charles led her to a corner she had never played in before. Her familiarity with the dungeon was not good enough to recognize that she was in the corner with the iron maiden.

"Valerie, do you know where we are?"

She shook her head.

"I'm going to put you in the iron maiden."

Valerie groaned in fear and started to shake her head. She could feel her heart race with panic. She had never seen the inside of the maiden before and could only imagine the deadly spikes that real maidens contained (they were devices of execution, not torture). In her mind, she knew that this one would not be the lethal version common to medieval dungeons, but her emotions were not listening. She dropped the ball, taking a step back.

Charles put one hand against her back and another on her shoulder. "Yellow light?" he asked. She nodded her head. "Stand here." He took the gag out so she could respond to his questions.

She heard the screech of the coffin like device opening. Her hand was taken and pressed against the inside of the front. She felt a rough surface, but nothing sharp. Her hand was moved to a smaller area above. She reasoned it was the head. The inside here was smooth.

"Do you understand? The maiden is not dangerous, merely unpleasant. The leather will protect you from injury. There is nothing at the head to even touch you."

"Yes, Master. I'm still very frightened. May I ask how long I will be inside?"

"All night."

"Must I Master?"

"Unless you red light, yes, you must. I know that you can do this. I promise, there won't even be any marks in the morning. Now, feel here, on the left."

He took her hand and she felt a strange shape. It took a moment to realize that it was a large tube at where her left hand would be, that the ball could fall down. She felt around the outside and found a similar hole.

"So I can safe word, Master?"

"Yes, Val."

"And someone will be watching, all night?"

"Of course. In fact, I have two people scheduled to be here at any one time."

"Okay, Master. I'll try to last the night. I'm still scared, but the panic is gone."

"I'm proud of you. Okay, gag again."

He put the gag back in and returned the ball to her left hand. He gently backed her into the maiden and positioned her left hand at what the others called the emergency tube. She could feel a multitude of studs, for the lack of a better word, press up against her body. Only her head was untouched. The head rested on something soft (foam rubber it turned out). The screech of the lid closing turned her fear back on and she moaned into her gag as she felt the studs in the front press into her. Her head was again pressed into foam, except for an inch round area circling her nose. She could feel fresh air with each breath and reasoned that there must be a grill there.

Her entire body, except her left hand, was pinned in place. The studs were extremely uncomfortable, but not painful. There was a claustrophobic feeling starting in her mind, as the gentle crushing of the maiden pressed in on her.

"Valerie. If there is any pinching or other true pain, drop the ball," she heard. Feeling no pain or pinching, she held onto the ball. She heard the sound of footsteps moving both away and nearer. She assumed that her Master had left and the watchers had arrived. She took slow breaths, trying to stay calm and push the claustrophobia back. She moved her left hand a bit, finding a place she could rest the ball to keep it from falling accidentally, but allowing her to move it quickly to the hole in the event of trouble.

Time passed slowly. The constant pressure and immobility combined to keep her awake for what seemed like an interminable time. Itches had the audacity to make themselves felt. So tightly held was she, that she could not even shift to relieve them. Twice, she heard the receding and approaching footsteps of the watchers changing guard.

Valerie woke up. She was being squeezed on all sides by spikes, pressing in on her body, piercing her flesh. She tried to struggle, but only her left hand could move. When it did, she felt something fall out of it and roll away. As it did, she remembered where she was. It was safe. They were studs, not spikes. The clasps of the maiden sounded very loud as they opened. The pressure released and she almost fell forward.

Then the voice of the woman she loved, Sally. "Val, are you all right? Is this a red light?"

Val shook her head.

"Yellow light?"

Val shook her head again.

"Not red or yellow?"

She nodded.

"Ah, you woke up and didn't remember where you were."

Val nodded, sheepishly.

"I need to put you back in again, okay?"

Val nodded yet again. Sally replaced the ball and backed her back in and reclosed the lid. Once again there was the pressure and the studs. It was not as bad this time, knowing what to expect. She repositioned her left hand and waited, falling asleep again.

She was woken by the screech of the lid opening. Strong hands caught her as she tried to fall.

Charles' voice greeted her. "Good morning Val. Are you ready for nude day?"

Val nodded her head. Then she felt the pressure in her belly and crossed her legs to show the need that suddenly made itself felt.

"Yes, that's not a surprise. Come with me."

The leash clicked on and she was led to the toilet. Her hands were clipped behind her and she felt the zipper being undone. Her pants were pulled down and she was gently pushed onto the seat. Her blush was hidden be the hood as she relieved herself before him for the first time. He cleaned her off and pulled her pants back up, attaching them to the jacket again. He led her upstairs and into the dining room. Once she was sitting in a chair, he removed the eyepieces and the gag, and released her hands. She saw that it was already after 9 AM.

"So Val, how did you like our iron maiden?"

"I don't think I like it Master. Of course, I did enjoy pleasing you. I don't think I would ask for it any time soon."

"Honest. I've always liked that about you," he chuckled. "Did you know that Marcia actually enjoys being confined in it? Sally has red lighted it every time I've brought her to it."

"I'm sorry about the first panic. I knew it wouldn't be dangerous, but my emotions just went wild."

"What have I said about apologizing for using your safe words?"

"That I'm not to do so. They are there for a reason. I can't help it. Especially when, in retrospect, I shouldn't have needed to."

"As long as you don't abandon them, I'll be happy. Now eat up, we'll be out all day."

The omelet, English muffin and orange juice went down well. After breakfast, Charles led her to his car and they headed out into the city. She remained in the total covering, including the hood. She was a little confused as to how one celebrated nude day by showing no skin, but figured Master had a plan.

Their first stop was Blackstone Mall. It was 10:30 and the lot was packed. In the nine weeks since she had been publicly outed as a submissive, she had grown used to the stares and whispers that her obvious signs of enslavement evoked. So, appearing in a hood was not a major problem. He clipped her hands in front of her, but let the leash off. They entered the mall and strolled about, seemingly with no specific destination in mind.

The reactions she was getting were not what she was used to. Many of the people were smiling and giggling at her as they passed. There were a lot less frowns and looks of disapproval than normal. A few people even waved or gave her thumbs up signs. Fifteen minutes later, she saw why. Victoria's Secret was packed. Then she remembered. VS was having a National Nude Day sale. The ads indicated that all the sales people would be nude or modeling some 'as good as nude' lingerie. Most of the people present would be those who had no problems with sensual displays.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,301 Followers