Can He Take The Punishment?

Story Info
Never make her angry.
2.8k words
3.95
58.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author: I couldn't decide how to end this story, in the end I let him suffer, perhaps I should do an alternative ending, who knows, I may just write one...

*

She was annoyed. They had been out to a party and he had pretty much ignored her all night. Not only that but he had drank in excess and was now in an irritating drink fueled happy mood thinking he was funny when in fact she felt more like slapping him.

Worst of all, she was annoyed with herself as she felt so damn horny. He looked incredible tonight, his pale blue shirt bringing out the blue of his eyes, his five o clock shadow just starting to show through giving him a tough rugged look and he was wearing her favourite aftershave. She could inhale him all night.

She was annoyed that he could still make her feel like fucking his brains out even when she was irritate to hell with him.

They had arrived home in a taxi, he had been cracking jokes all the way home and her impatience with his grew.

As they entered the house and made their way upstairs he had playfully smacked her butt and made some reference to how sexy she looked.

"Whats the point in me making an effort?" she snarled, "When you couldn't even raise a smile in your state." As she strode into the bedroom, he looked hurt.

He put his arm around her and murmured, "I can always raise my game for you my love," with a suggestive wink. She was now annoyed beyond belief.

"Prove it then!" she snapped. His shock was visible, he had never seen her this angry.

"I err may need some help, some inspiration," he slurred. "You know, just to get me started." He drunkenly kicked off his shoes and peeled off his socks.

That was it, the final insult, "For fucks sake!" she growled, "Do I have to do everything myself!" She pushed him forcefully onto the bed and straddled him. Roughly she pulled his shirt open, not caring that his buttons went flying everywhere. His belt went the same way. He had a stupid grin on his face which only served to infuriate her more. Standing up she took hold of the bottom of his jeans and yanked them off, swiftly followed by his boxer shorts.

He was stark bollock naked.

Once again she straddled him and sat looking at him intently. Then very slowly she began to unbutton her blouse, button by button taking the longest time. He reached up to help her and she swatted his hand away.

"You don't deserve to touch," she said "In fact..." She leant over to the night stand, crushing her breasts into his face, not caring if she was smothering him. She rummaged in the drawer for a second and pulled out two of his ties. Before he could realize what was going on, she had tied one hand to the bedstead, quickly followed by the other.

"Better," she announced, ignoring his clearly worried expression.

Resuming her position astride him she continued unbuttoning her blouse until it hung open. He could see her magnificent breasts encased in black lace and instinctively tried to reach for them, banging his heels on the bed when he realized he couldn't.

She smiled. Leaning forward she brushed her breasts against his naked chest, stimulating her nipples through the lace. His body moved involuntarily.

"Oh you like that?" she asked. He nodded. "Oh well, no more of that then," she teased and wriggled back slightly until she was sat across his crotch. She could feel his cock underneath her, curled up and soft. "If you want something doing,' she thought, "Do it yourself."

To make it easier for herself she quickly removed her skirt and repositioned herself so that she was right on top of his cock. Slowly slowly she began to move her hips so that her pussy ground down hard against him. She could feel his cock rolling beneath her and increased the pressure but not the speed.

Over and over she moved on him, feeling little sparks through her pussy each time she rubbed forwards. She removed her arms from the confinement of her blouse and cast it aside. Beneath her now she could just feel the stirring of his cock as it began to swell. Still grinding, she unfastened her bra and threw it to one side. She cupped her breasts in her hands and caressed her nipples whilst looking at him directly in the eye. She wet her fingers and pulled on her nipples until they stood up in peaks -- he watched her in awe, frustrated that he was unable to get to join in.

Casually she lifted one breast, bent her head to it and sucked her nipple. He gasped and strained against his bindings.

"Oh," she breathed, "Did you want to do that?". He pulled again at the ties that bound him.

"Hmm, well ok just for a second then," she agreed. Still maintaining contact with his now semi erect cock she leant forward onto her forearms and tantalizingly positioned her nipples over his mouth. He greedily stuck out his tongue in an attempt to lick them but she kept them just out of reach. He moaned and lifted his head higher. She allowed him a fleeting touch before moving them out of reach one more.

"Did I mention I'm really annoyed with you?" she said to him. "Your behaviour tonight was most selfish," she tutted, "So now its my turn." He let his head fall back onto the pillow.

She continued to do a gentle sway above him with her breasts, just millimeters away from his mouth. She brushed them gently over his lips and as soon as his lips parted to try and capture one, she would move it out of reach.

She was enjoying the power trip -- she could feel that his cock was now hard beneath her, crushed by her pussy, unable to stretch as it so wanted to.

"Oh now whats this?" she said, sitting upright once again. "I think perhaps your cock wants some attention?" He moved his hips beneath her in answer. She leant over on to one leg and swung the other across so that she was kneeling at his side. As she moved off him his cock sprung up, tall and proud, its root in a nest of brown hair, its head red and shiny. She could almost see it throbbing. She again straddled him only this she stayed on all fours and faced his feet. She put her head towards his cock and allowed her hair to fall forward. She moved her head from side to side ensuring that her hair gently whipped him causing his cock to twitch at each touch. She heard him groan and immediately stopped. He exhaled with frustration and she smiled to herself.

Moving backwards she wriggled up the bed until her pussy was level with his face. She was wearing black silk knickers and he could see where the material was slightly darker indicating a damp patch. She lowered her crotch to his face and rubbed it down the length of his nose. He took a deep breath and inhaled her, his cock growing impossibly hard as her musty scent filled his nostrils. Again she rubbed her damp knickers down his nose stopping by his lips.

"Lick me," she told him.

"But take your.."

"Lick me now," she interrupted him.

Obediently he began to lick the wet silk, he could taste her through the thin material, his tongue running the length of her pussy.

'Please take off your knickers' he asked but she just shook her head and pressed her silk covered pussy onto his face. He couldn't move his head, there was nothing else for it but to continue to lap away at the wet silk on his face. After a moment he tried to use his tongue to move the silk to the side, as she felt him do that, she moved away. He swore in frustration and again she smiled. She moved down his body until once again her face was level with his cock. Softly she blew on it, the cold air from her mouth made him twitch. She blew on his balls and watched them tighten, still not touching him. Then he felt her tongue softly lapping at the head of his cock, lapping up his juices, tiny movements of her warm tongue. He groaned and once again she stopped. She looked over at the night stand, hesitated a moment before she moved swiftly to a glass that stood there, she picked it up and took a long swig of it before immediately moving back to his cock, taking it whole into her mouth and sucking hard.

He nearly lifted off the bed -- she hadn't swallowed and the drink was freezing cold and carbonated, coke no doubt. The bubbles were bursting against him like a thousand tongues the feeling was mindblowing. Once he got used to the sensation the pleasure outweighed the initial shock and as she began to suck, the coke was gone, to be replaced by the feeling of her cold mouth, which felt warmer and warmer the more she sucked.

"This is more like it," he thought, his entire focus on his cock, not caring or thinking about anything else save for the heightened pleasure of his cock. He felt like he was going to explode, it wasn't like he was going to cum, it was a different feeling altogether, one he didn't want to stop.

She was sucking his cock hard, from base to tip, as she sucked the head the suction was almost unbearable and he moved his hips in the vain attempt to pull it back. Bored with that she turned her attention to his balls. First she began to stroke them, trailing her fingers over them, feeling how heavy they were, how full they were. Then slowly she began to trace a path from his butt to the base of his cock, lightly running her fingers down the smooth track. She knew the spot that would make him jump as her fingers danced there, she found it and he sucked his breath in and convulsed.

Over and over she rubbed him here, his body jerking each time until he asked her to stop. She stopped, but only from using her fingers, instead she bowed her head and traced the same path with her tongue, the pressure was lighter still and caused him to jerk all the more. He pleaded with her to stop, pleaded with her to suck his cock, or fuck him, just something!. She smiled.

"But I haven't finished yet," she purred before recommencing her lapping, only this time on his balls. Once again she blew on them, before taking one into her mouth, lavishly swirly her tongue around it and then swapping to the other.

The sensations running through his groin were killing him. Her tongue worked wonders on his balls, they were soaked from her sucking, and he had to bite his lip to stop himself making any noise. Didn't she know how cruel this was?

She paused for a second in thought then stretched over once again to the bedside table. He turned his head to the side as far as he could to see what she was up to now. He saw her hand dip into the drink that stood there as she scooped up a couple of ice cubes from the glass.

He frantically began shaking his head from side to side. Taking an ice cube in each hand she placed them on his nipples. He jerked as the ice met his skin, she began circling his nipples with them until they stood up erect. She paused once again in thought before moving back down his body towards his cock.

"No!" he shouted at her -- she turned to him and once again just smiled.

Putting the now smaller ice cubes into her mouth she leant forward and fed his cock carefully into her mouth. He took a sharp intake of breath as the coldness of the ice came into contact with his flesh, mixed with the warmth of her mouth. As she moved the ice around her mouth, it circled his cock, fueling an odd sensation in his groin as it touched him. It felt like his cock was going numb, almost as if it was de-sensitizing until, the ice had all melted and it was just her mouth sending crazy sensations through him. Gradually the warmth of her mouth came through and he gave himself up to the feel of her mouth, the pressure on his cock and the tickling of her tongue. He began releasing little moans as her neared his peak. Sensing this she increased her movement, following her mouth with her hand, sucking and squeezing him until his hips began to buck. Then she stopped and removed her mouth and hand.

His hips carried on moving in the futile attempt to take him over the edge, stabbing his cock upwards into thin air. When he realized she had stopped he let out a howl in frustration.

"Are you sorry yet?" she asked him, "Do you wish you had behaved?"

He weakly nodded at her.

She returned her warm, wet mouth to his cock and began to slowly move up and down once again. This time taking all the time in the world to suck from root to tip, slowly slowly. She could feel his hips begin to move again and increased the pressure and speed. Her right hand moved to his balls and she began to stroke and caress them as her mouth worked its magic. She felt his balls tighten and lift slightly and knew he was again near his peak.

Quick as a flash she stopped again and crawled up his body towards his face. He was bright red with beads of sweat across his forehead.

"Hot hunny?" she innocently asked him, ignoring the scowl on his face. He didn't look at her.

She kissed him hard on the mouth, pushing her tongue between his lips, probing deep into his mouth but he didn't kiss her back. She pulled back and smiled.

"Christ Im horny," she said raising herself above him, her knees either side of his shoulders. Still he did not look at her.

It was only when he heard the sound of wetness did he open his eyes and look up to her. His mouth dropped open as he took in the sight of her. At some point in the proceedings she had slipped off her knickers and was now knelt above him with her pussy inches from his face. She had her eyes shut and with one hand held herself open - he could see every detail, every delicate fold, glistening wet in front of him. The other hand was busy stroking herself, her fingers shiny with her juices. He desperately wanted to touch her, to taste her, to sink into her and she knew that. He pulled hard at the bindings around his wrist but they were too tight. He needed her to touch him, his cock was throbbing, it felt bigger than it had ever felt and he needed release.

He watched mesmerized as she pushed a finger deep into her pussy with a groan. He could imagine the warmth and wetness she was feeling, the spongy feel of that magical spot that could make her come like a steam train under the ministrations of his fingers, fingers that he couldn't reach her with. He wondered if she could reach that spot herself, wondered if that was something only he could do for her but soon had his answer.

Her fingers were moving wildly, pumping into her pussy at speed, her knees lowered slightly and she let out a deep moan as she came, her cum spurting out over his neck and chin in streams.

She fell forward onto her arms panting, trying to catch her breath not caring that it meant her pussy was directly over his face. He plunged his tongue into her, licking and sucking her plentiful juices, penetrating her with this tongue, cleaning her still throbbing pussy of her cum.

She let him continue for a moment while she collected her thoughts - she was always out of it for a few moments after her climax, she always came so hard it would take her a while to come round.

Sleepily she rose into a sitting position and looked down at him, his chin and nose were gleaming from her juices. He looked at her expectantly and she smiled a lazy smile once again.

"I think Im tired now," she announced before curling up next to him and closing her eyes...